I am a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Southwest Key Programs/Pleasant Pediatrics
- ADN/RN Nursing Faculty at Pima Community College
- RN Emergency Nursing at Kapiolani Medical Center Hawaii
- RN Float pool Peds/Nursery at Flagstaff Medical Center
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Nursing - Nursing
- Masters in Nursing - Nursing
Pediatric nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience in general pediatrics and pediatric sub specialties.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Carousel Pediatrics
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Lonestar Circle of Care
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Carousel Pediatrics
- Director of Acute Care at Dell Children's Medical Center
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Pediatric Nurse practitioner care for well and ill children. Ages newborn-32yrs
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Advocare Medical Center of Budd Lake
15 years at this Job
- RN, BSN, MSN, CPNP - Nursing
Inpatient Orthopedic pediatric nurse practitioner. Management and direct patient care of multiple inpatient Orthopedic patients. Responsibilities include managing orders, admitting/discharging patients, patient/caregiver education regarding diagnosis, treatment, prognosis.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Staff Nurse at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Nursing
- Bachelor's - Nursing
Heart to Heart Pediatrics, PLLC provides pediatric primary care services in the comfort of your home. These services include ONCALL Pediatrics, Baby Care Coach, Lactation Services, Sleep Training, and CPR Classes. ONCALL Pediatrics is a service provided for families, friends, visitors, and tourists. It is personalized care at your convenience for non urgent sick visits. This service allows hotel guests with children the ability to have a pediatric provider come to the hotel and treat their sick child. This care is provided by Gabrielle K Schpilberg, a board certified pediatric nurse practitioner.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Heart to Heart Pediatrics, PLLC
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Holistic Pediatrics
- Lactation and Newborn Baby Consultant at Baby Care Coach, LLC
- Registered Nurse at Joe Dimaggio Childrens Hospital
3 months at this Job
• Work independently in primary care setting providing services to infants, children and adolescents.
• Health maintenance care, including well-child exams and childhood immunizations.
• Perform procedures and prescribe pediatric treatment and medications based on assessment results and standards of care within the scope of practice of a pediatric nurse practitioner.
• Prepare and review case histories and clinical and developmental history from the patient or parent, record findings and make clinical evaluation.
• Provide healthcare and preventative services to pediatric patients and their family members, including age specific anticipatory guidance in growth and development, nutrition, common illnesses, safety and discipline.
• Act as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare personnel for the provision of patient care.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Children's Choice Pediatrics
- Assistant Department Manager, NICU at Kaiser Permanente
- Clinical Nursing Instructor at Loma Linda University School of Nursing
- Registered Nurse - Total Care Birth Center, NICU at Loma Linda University School of Nursing
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- - Nursing Prerequisites
Aug. 2018 - Present Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Marvin W. Foote - Youth Services Center * Assistance with Interviewing and Hiring of Employee Candidates * Vaccines for Children Program * Provide Trauma Responsive Care * Perform Wellness Physicals * Provide "Sick Call"/Same Day Care * Sole Provider for 40-60 Detained Youth * Supervision and Training of 4.5 Registered Nurses * Adolescent Medicine (10 - 18 yrs.) Primary Care * Established Medical Clinic Expansion * Skilled and Frequent Management of STI, Obesity, Head and Bodily Trauma * Continuous Quality Improvement Projects * Health Education with Focus on Abuse, Mental health, Substance Use, Sexual Health * Health Screenings and Assessments: Mental Health, Substance Use, Abuse History, Medical/Surgical/Family History, Immunizations, Physical Health
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Colorado Department of Human Services
- Registered Nurse at Denver Health
- Registered Nurse at MEDICAL CENTER OF AURORA
- Registered Nurse at Behavioral Health
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing - Anschutz Medical Campus
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing Licensure
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner South Texas Family Residential Facility Dilley, Texas WCC, Sick Call visits, Urgent Care
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Maxim Health Care
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at Practical Approach Pediatrics
- STAFF NURSE II at University Health System
- at University Health System
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MSN - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Program
- BSN - Nursing
- AAS - Pre-Nursing
Full-time nurse practitioner in a busy outpatient primary care pediatric office. Provide full spectrum of primary care services to patients ages 0-18 years.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at All About Kids
- Duke University Family Nurse Practitioner MSN Program at Clinical Rotations
- Clinical Coordinator at Pediatric Partners of Palm Beach County
- Nurse Manager at Hope Mills Patient Centered Medical Home
11 months at this Job
- MS - FNP
- BS - Nursing
- BS - Nutrition
2020-a national health promotion and disease prevention objective facilitated by the federal government (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2010) 22. Labor, Delivery, and Recovery (LDR) Rooms- The three separate section of the maternity unit. 23. Mainstream-The process of integrating a physically or mentally challenged child into society. 24. Midwives-birth attendant that provides comprehensive prenatal and postnatal care and attends uncomplicated deliveries. 25. Morbidity-Pertaining to incidence of illness and diseases 26. Mortality-term pertaining to incidence of death 27. Nursing Care Plan-A written instrument of communication among staff members that focuses on individualized patient care. 28. Nursing Process-A series of steps describing the systematic problem solving approach nurses used to identify, prevent, or treat actual or potential health problems. 29. Obstetrician- A physician specializing in the care of women during pregnancy, labor, birth, and the postpartum period. 30. Obstetrics-The branch of medicine that pertains to the care of women during pregnancy, child birth, and the postpartum period. 31. Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)-The PNP provides ambulatory and primary care for patients. 32. Pediatrics- the branch of medicine that deals with the child's development and care and the diseases of childhood and their treatment. 33. Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)-A preffered provider organization contracts with providers for services on a discounted fee for service. 34. Puerperium-The period after delivery until involution of the uterus is complete, usually6 weeks 35. Statistics- Process of gathering and analyzing numerical data. 36. SBAR (or S-BAR)-A formal method of providing end of shift reports
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)-The PNP at Healthy People
- Advance Practice Nurse-A at Health Care Of Women
1 month at this Job