Medical Surgical Pediatric Registered Nurse responsible for managing the care of the pediatric patients age 0-18 years of age experiencing general medical conditions, general surgical procedures, which require assessments and care related to specific conditions, and general therapies and interventions. In addition, specializing in caring for PICU step down patient's and those with Oncology/Hematology diagnoses requiring care and chemotherapy.
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Medical Surgical Registered Nurse at Matsu Regional Hospital
- Registered nurse for the HALO Program at Hospice of Anchorage
- Director of Clinical Services at Maxim Healthcare Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
• Performing nursing assessments of the critically ill pediatric patient. Including ventilator assisted, inotrope maintenance, blood product administration, central line care, and lab monitoring. Care of the patient with respiratory, organ transplant recovery, cardiac conditions, brain injury, burns and other critical pediatric conditions
• Continuously monitoring the patients' condition and adapting the care based on any changes.
• Coordinating specifics of care and collaborating with multidisciplinary team members.
• Acting liaison between parents, physicians and other medical personnel.
• Planning, implementing, communicating and documenting on the progress of the patient.
- PEDIATRIC REGISTERED NURSE at HOLTZ CHILDRENS HOSPITAL/JACKSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- PEDIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER at PORTOFINO PEDIATRICS
- CONTENT DEVELOPER at VERSANT HOLDINGS, LLC
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner at NICKLAUS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL/MIAMI CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
4 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - NURSING
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE - NURSING
Back- up Vaccine Coordinator
○ Vaccine for Children State Certified
○ Navigation of Massachusetts Immunization Information System
○ Monthly vaccination order for entire pediatric department
○ Management of vaccination storage in pediatric department
● Weekend charge nurse
● Perform nursing assessments
● Administration of medications, vaccinations, breathing treatments
● Collect patient health histories
● Perform phone and in-person patient triage
● Completion of patient health paperwork
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Registered Nurse at Harbor House
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Public Health Candidate - Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- - Social Science
•Assessed patients on both individual disease/ disorder and current state of being.
•Devised nursing diagnoses, and implemented nursing care catered to each specific client.
•Ensured continuous safety of patients in a variety of settings.
•Organized implementation of care plan on a day-by-day manner, in order to be as time-efficient as possible.
•Evaluated patient outcomes with every nursing implementation made.
•Educated patients in an age/ educational-level manner.
•Advocated for the safety of patients to parents and other family members involved in care of patient.
•Researched patients’ individual conditions to better deliver quality nursing care.
- Private, Pediatric Registered Nurse at Pediatric Private Duty Nursing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate - Biology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
• Administers and documents comprehensive physical and psychological assessments to treat acute and chronic illnesses, to include the use of DocuTap electronic health record charting systems.
• Routinely performs urgent care clinical triage, and advanced care such as administering IV fluids, intermittent urinary catheterization, fracture management, venipuncture, wound care, asthma exacerbation management, and medication administration.
• Consistently orders and analyzes test results and provides recommendations to physicians in order to create patient treatment plans.
• Educates patients and family members about diagnostic procedures, medications, and nutritional maintenance of health and wellness.
• Performs telephone triage for emergency and at-home care to include the use of critical decision-making skills.
• Collaborates with internal and external care professionals to ensure continuity of care for each patient.
• Continuously receives 5-star customer service ratings from patients and families on services provided.
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at Little Star Pediatric Urgent Care
- at Primary Care of Women - Aruna Gupta, MD
- at Primary Care of Women - Aruna Gupta, MD
- at Primary Care of Adolescents and Children
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Performs patient assessments, administered medications, iv insertions, obtained lab collection, assisted physicians with procedures collaborated with physicians in care and change of conditions of patients.
• Unit lead safety coach responsible for working with hospital safety coaches to promote safety
• IV and pain management process improvement data collector for unit as part of hospital quality initiative
• Electronic medical record upgrade educator- responsible for teaching classes to hospital staff and resource person with upgraded medical record
• Assisted with redesign of pediatric component of hospital electronic medical record
• Preceptor and mentor to new hires to pediatric unit
• Participant of pediatric unit multidisciplinary team- redeveloped current pediatric code blue policy; involved in roll out of pediatric inpatient pathways for several disease states to the pediatric unit; collaborated with other departments to improve communication and transition of care between departments
• Cross-trained to provide care to patients in newborn nursery and feeders and growers in neonatal intensive care unit
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at ADVOCATE GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at ADVOCATE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
- Registered Pediatric Nurse at ADVOCATE GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - NURSING
Obtaining patient history and pertinent family history
● Distinguishing between normal and abnormal physical findings
● Tracheostomy care
● Assessing patients' conditions for potential or life threatening crises
● Able to react with alertness and skill in an emergency situation (Cardiac or respiratory arrest, psychiatric reactions)
● Able to maintain composure and reach appropriately while relating to patients and families (Manage distraught, irritable, unreasonable, or angry individuals)
● Planning appropriate nursing care
● Documenting plan of care and care given in patient medical record
● Transcribing or verifying physician orders
● Giving inhalation therapy treatments, with knowledge of medications utilized in this treatment and reactions
● Communicating pertinent patient data to nurse supervisor and/or physician as appropriate.
● Administering medications by any ordered route.
● Administering oxygen when patient is desaturating
● Assessing and documenting patient response to medications administered.
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at RCM Health Care Services
- Registered Nurse at Genesis Health Care
- Florist at Stop and Shop
- Supervisor at Roger Williams Park Zoo
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - CLINICAL ROTATIONS
- Associates in Nursing - Nursing
Assess patients, document vitals and notify charge nurse and physicians as necessary, delegate tasks to unlicensed assistive personnel
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at Akron Children's Hospital
- Nurse Tech at Akron Children's Hospital NICU
- Intern, Akron Children's Hospital NICU at ASCEND
- Cashier at Sam's Club
at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts and Science
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00921
Triage, direct patient care, bed bath, feeding, education, orientation
Drug preparation and administration, venipuncture procedure
Blood/Components Transfusion, insertion of Indwelling/Condom Foley
and Intravenous Catheterization
• Give compassionate care to critical patients suffering from injuries or debilitating conditions.
• Hematology - Oncology patient's managements and all their care.
• Assess patient conditions and Observe behavior and symptoms and report changes to on call physicians.
• Monitor telemetry and responded to codes and assisted physician with procedures.
• Charge nurse and preceptor.
- PEDIATRIC REGISTERED NURSE at Municipal hospital Of San Juan
- GENERALIST REGISTERED NURSE (PROFESSIONAL SERVICES) at San Juan Aging and Rehabilitation Center
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Pediatric, RN, Home Care contract assignment. GJ tube, TPN, Broviac central line.
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at Beachside Home Services, LLC
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Bayada
- Pediatric Registered Nurse at Pediatric Services of America/PSA Healthcare
- Staff Registered Nurse at Resource Team - AnMed Health
5 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Nursing