Parley's DM3 certified (able to perform as people manager, kitchen manager, or guest service manager), supervising up to 15 people, responsible for weekly schedule, cash audits, ordering, responsible for all cash tills and safe on my shifts, customer service, cooking, cleaning, and quarterly maintenance.
- People Manager at McDonald's
- Pharmacy Technician Intern at Smith's Food and Drug
- Shift Manager at Arby's
- Customer Service Associate at Tesoro
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Political Science and Geology
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
A professional innovator whose multi-tasked and driven to bring complete customer satisfaction. I have excellent oral, written communication skills, I am highly analytical, detail-oriented, able to solve problems, achieve process improvements and work in a team or as an individual contributor. In addition, I am self-motivated, committed and focused on achieving excellence. Lastly, I enjoy interacting with people and communities. Reputation as a dependable and accountable employee that goes beyond the call of duty. W O R K EXPERIENCE
McDonald's, Caspers, Brandon, FL
People's Manager, July 2017 - Present
• Multitask Manager driven to provide world-class customer satisfaction
• Responsible for preparation of food
• Responsible for adhering to FDA requirements concerning food temperatures
• Manage and responsible for balancing all registers and making sure the safe is still even at the end of each shift
- People's Manager at McDonald's
- Customer Service Representative at Concentrix
- Assistant Designer Consultant at Color Me Beautiful Interior Design, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- High School Diploma
- People Manager at McDonald's
- Shift Manager at McDonald's
- Crew Member at McDonald's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BA in Elementary Education- currently attending
Job scope and career path in Johnson & Johnson:
• April 2016 - till present (Procurement) Full end to end sourcing process with negotiations and compliance guidelines with threshold alignment from Finance & budget owner. Initiate cost saving project across cross sector for Malaysia for all category of purchases & services. With background knowledge on supply chain and logistics & risk elimination for the company & initiate contract preparation in commercial sector related @ CCFS - CAPEX, PM- Preventive maintenance, Business Services Corporate Services, Travel, Meeting & Events, R&D - Clinical & Lab & IT Services projects for Malaysia. Providing CIP & cost saving & works with global category leads globally & local country site leads in accomplishing targets. Assisting cost saving in CCFS & in Capex Bidding (RFP & RFQ) & negotiation & other global alignment project to all Business related in unit in cross sector (Pharm, Medical, Consumer & VC) while assuring all is compliance with Local Government Guidelines & Global Compliance Guidelines. Supplier assessment process & on-site audit lead for Procurement. SME for eMP system, EMS, SAP & Ariba system. People manager for procurement division. Document oriented, issuing contracts & liasing with 3rd Party Warehouse & Logistics provider.
- PEOPLE MANAGER & SENIOR BUYER at PROCUREMENT MY - CCFS & Logistics (Current)
- Coordinator on behalf of MY Plant and assist at PURCHASING & REGULATORY AFFAIR-HALAL
- EHS&S SPECIALIST at
- LOGISTIC AND INVENTORY EXECUTIVE at Clariant Masterbatches Sdn. Bhd
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I work with awesome people doing awesome things.
I work with awesome people doing awesome things.
- People Manager at BBBS
at this Job
- Doctorate - Philosophy
Responsibilities Set up the bar, make drinks according to spec, great guest connection, train new bartenders, set the next bartender up for success. Accomplishments Within 2 months I was promoted to a WCT (Wing Certified Trainer) with the responsibility to help coach employees as well as train new bartenders. In January 2016 I was promoted to a Shift Leader. I was responsible for managing scheduled shifts, opening/closing of the restaurant, handling office paperwork, coaching FOH/BOH employees throughout shifts, ensuring customer enjoyment & satisfaction while dining in as well as take out orders. In 2017 I was promoted to the People's Manager. As this role I did all the same responsibilities as above & as well took on making the schedules for server & bartenders, monitored/maintained all new hires training weeks/paperwork/program, monitored/maintained all on boarding paperwork for new hires, conducted inventory each week, monitored portion control to keep food cost in line, & placed orders for food, liquor, beer & restaurant supplies. Skills Used Customer service skills Organizational skills
Set up the bar, make drinks according to spec, great guest connection, train new bartenders, set the next bartender up for success.
Within 2 months I was promoted to a WCT (Wing Certified Trainer) with the responsibility to help coach employees as well as train new bartenders.
In January 2016 I was promoted to a Shift Leader. I was responsible for managing scheduled shifts, opening/closing of the restaurant, handling office paperwork, coaching FOH/BOH employees throughout shifts, ensuring customer enjoyment & satisfaction while dining in as well as take out orders.
In 2017 I was promoted to the People's Manager. As this role I did all the same responsibilities as above & as well took on making the schedules for server & bartenders, monitored/maintained all new hires training weeks/paperwork/program, monitored/maintained all on boarding paperwork for new hires, conducted inventory each week, monitored portion control to keep food cost in line, & placed orders for food, liquor, beer & restaurant supplies.
Customer service skills
- Bartender/Shift Leader/People Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Service Manager at Applebees
- Administration Assistant at The Blood Center
- Administrative Assistant at Imperial Trading Co
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
Responsible for managing the implementation of company policies and practices and employee relations in a high capacity distribution center environment and managing benefits, workers compensation and leaves of absence in multi-state company with direct report..
• Partnered with distribution center managers when employee relations issue arises and provide recommendations for resolution and disciplinary action up to and including termination
• Conduct investigations arising from employee claims/complaints
• Coordinate annual holiday luncheon, assist management with quarterly luncheons and random delights for DC employees
• Oversee and work closely with DC Director and managers to ensure annual reviews and compensation are completed timely and within budget. Meet with head of logistics and people director to finalize and review increases
• Recruit and coordinate interviews with appropriate management, provide feedback and finalize offers for open skilled and management position for distribution center
• Conduct new hire onboarding and exit interview
• Participate in evaluation, analysis, design, renewal and utilization discussions for US, Hawaii and Puerto Rico benefits with broker and people director
• Work closely with People Director, benefit carriers, broker, and enrollment center to obtain and ensure benefit materials and enrollment site are ready for open enrollments
• Review and finalize monthly hours reporting to ensure compliance with ACA requirement
• Review, audit and approve 1095C and 1094C for timely mailing
• Manage reporting of work-related injuries to workers comp carrier and state fund plans
• Submit required Osha 300 Log
• Coordinate and attend semiannual workers comp and liability claims review
• Created and update leave of absence toolkit, providing information on federal, state and company leaves, employee and employer responsibilities
• Work with absence management vendor and communication to district managers, department heads and generalist of employee's requested leave dates, return to work, extension of leave and work with employees an ADA accommodation
- PEOPLE MANAGER at CHARLOTTE RUSSE
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER at AURORA MODULAR INDUSTRIES
- HUMAN RESOURCES/ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATOR at AURORA MODULAR INDUSTRIES
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Management/Accounting
I currently work in the people roll which includes the hiring process, all on boarding and continuous training of our new and seasoned employees. I have management experience in visuals, customer service, HR, and operations.
I currently work in the people roll which includes the hiring process, all on boarding and continuous training of our new and seasoned employees.
I have management experience in visuals, customer service, HR, and operations.
- People manager at adidas Group
- Logistics Supervisor at H and M
- Shift Leader at Vera Bradley
- Manager at Sagebrush Corporation
at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Tomography
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - (AAS) Radiography
Responsible for creating schedules Part of the hiring team Responsible for the running of shift, all components Cashiered, both in the front end and drive through Provided excellent customer service Cashed out the drawers at the end of my shift 2017-2018 Alta resources Answered inbound calls Helped customers with warranty issues, and recall issues Set reminders and called customers back, to provide quality costumer service Sent up cases to the next tier to get more help for customers Called dealerships and set up recall appointments
- people manager at McDonalds
- Administrative Assistant at BONITA SPRINGS FLOOR COVERING
- at Naples Urology
- at Filed appeals for UHC and Aetna
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Medical
Provides technical leadership and knowledge of a variety of testing technologies. Develop talents of team members to support product areas using Agile practices within co-located and remote locations. Construct plans to align the quality goals of the teams with the expectations of the product area and business requirements. Management of three or more product areas in quality improvements.
• Drive organizational initiative to improve test coverage and automation through quality and test planning activities. Collaborate with the delivery team to ensure test organization, test case preparation, evaluation and execution, information and document management activities are adding value to short- and long-term goals.
• Devise testing improvements for product areas. Introduce additional testing metrics, develop template for meaningful test reports and streamline the Compatibility Matrix.
• Facilitated Continuous Integration for scenarios tagged as Sanity & Regression and Continuous Delivery (CICD) including TFS
• Coordinate meetings with stakeholders to evaluate product deliverables and determine next steps to ensure releases are delivered with limited Critical and High defects.
• Guide test automation suite creation using Selenium.
• Evaluates conditions and criteria under which test case automation should occur. Assesses team performance in delivering an automation suite.
• Foster effective testing and coding techniques thru training. Create opportunities for members to develop solutions to create and manage automation test plans within TFS. Ensure the efforts adhere to development methodology and best practices.
• Evaluate risk points of the release from a quality outlook, focus on risk areas identified by the Product Owner and report risk points to stakeholders.
• Orchestrate the collection and triage of defect data within the Hardening process to optimize quality efforts for the next release cycle. Led reviews to devise key areas of improvement.
• Developing structure for desktop and mobile testing process
• Coach and mentor the team; provide ongoing feedback, conduct performance management and talent development activities.
• Champion of Culture & Values and Diversity training within the delivery team.
• Empower QA team to perform at their best in the areas of testing with monthly sessions devoted to Quality Training. Encourage the sharing of knowledge across software testing teams.
• Leverage the use of Risk Based Testing to reduce testing times by 23%. Directed frequent reviews leading to the inclusion/removal of test cases.
• Identify individual contributors' talents and nurture those talents when selecting team roles and the development of stretch goals.
• Created training exercises to move teams from Waterfall to an Agile fit specifically for the team, ensuring Agile best practices are utilized.
• Successful completion of the Leadhership 1 Online Coaching Program and Career Sponsorship Program for Women in Technology program. Each one-year program grooms the realized and unrealized talents for the next level of management.
• Organize reduction of the defect backlog to reduce the number of defects for each product area through quarterly defect clean-ups. Make recommendations to the Product Owner and Development Manager to successfully reduce defect backlogs between 33% and 50%, depending on the team.
- Quality Assurance Manager, People Manager at Thomson Reuters, Culver City
- at Adobe Acrobat and Reader, HotDocs
- Lead Quality Assurance at LA Quality Work
- Quality Assurance Manager at INVESTMENT TECHNOLOGY GROUP, Culver City
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Master of Arts - Computer and Resource Management