Responsibilities * Design and architect new infrastructure for PeopleSoft 9.2 including Oracle databases * All Peoplesoft components (mid-tier and Peoplesoft) installed using 8.56 DPK's * Configured Elastic search * Tools upgraded from 8.53.06 to 8.56.04 * Provided installation, load balancing, configuration and administration to the PeopleSoft PIA environment. * Set up PeopleSoft Web Server, Application Server domains, Process Scheduler, Crystal Reports and configuration on NT. * Installed and configured Web Server, Application Server, and Process Scheduler on UNIX & NT. * Configured Master Scheduler on UNIX. * PUM configuration. * Migrated data from one database server to the other. Provided data cleanup using SYSaudit, DDD audit, Alter audit, Data Mover, and Compare Reports. * Migrated customizations and modifications completed in the development databases to quality assurance and production databases. * Worked with QA team & performed the final review of all components to meet the standards before delivering it to client. * Created multiple Server domains on separate host systems to access one database and applications, an effective strategy for performance and tuning. Environment: Win NT, Linux, Oracle 12c, PeopleSoft 8.56, PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM 9.2 People Tools used: Data Mover, Process Scheduler, Maintain Security/Security Administration, Application Designer
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Northwestern Medicine
- PeopleSoft Administrator at City College of New York
- PeopleSoft System Administrator/Data Stage Administrator at HSBC
- PeopleSoft System Administrator at Ameriprise Financials
1 year, 6 months at this Job
● Supporting PeopleSoft Applications as primary Apps DBA on 24*7 basis.
● Responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure, maintenance and support.
● PeopleSoft installation and configuration of web/app and Process Scheduler services on UNIX and Windows platforms.
● Configuring Process Scheduler, Application Server and webserver for PeopleSoft applications.
● Upgraded People Tools from 8.53.19 to 8.55.14
● Upgraded PeopleSoft HCM application from 9.1 to 9.2 and ELM from 9.1 to 9.2.
● Good experience in planning and Installing ORACLE SES
● Installation of ORACLE Virtual Box on a Windows physical machine
● PeopleSoft Pre and Post Refresh activities of Support environments from Production environments.
● Applied Product Patch for People Tools, Maintenance pack for Application and several Tax patches including Global payroll UK, Swiss and NA tax updates.
● Installed security certificates for integration broker to communicate with third party application.
● Wrote several SQL Queries and verified that the data is consistent throughout the database.
● Performed testing (Functionality, Regression, Acceptance) testing of the application.
● Running Data Mover Scripts (DMS Scripts) on HR and Benefits tables to validate in different environments. Environment: PeopleSoft 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8, People Tools 8.53, 8.49, Oracle 11, Core - HRMS, Core - HRMS.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator at Oracle Corp
- PeopleSoft Administrator at UCM, Kansas, MO
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Caterpillar
- QA and Prod environments at Oceaneering
1 year, 11 months at this Job
* Drive San Diego Community College cart to pick up orders from stockroom. * Maintain records of requisitions and purchase orders utilizing Microsoft Excel. * Communicate with vendors to correct any discrepancies found on their, or our system. * Meticulously input quotes into PeopleSoft and successfully generate purchase order ID numbers. * Utilizing packing slips check that all items arrive complete and in proper condition prior to distributing to each coach. * Request invoices from vendors in order to pay them in a timely manner and continue to have proactive relationships. * Assist co-workers when and if they have problems receiving a shipment, and help them track lost packages for the department.
- Project Assistant / PeopleSoft Administrator at San Diego Community College District
- Project Coordinator at Vista Community Clinic
- Case Manager at Vista Community Clinic
- Project Coordinator at San Diego Youth Services
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Accomplished Senior Technical Lead with several Application implementations including Elite managed warehouse system, Lawson, Brainware, and ImageNow. Requested to write several Databases to assist with the financial systems and warehouse inventory for auditors with very short notice when other resources were unavailable. Lead analyst for PeopleSoft-HCM and Kronos systems. Managed several upgrade projects within the organization for several business systems. Currently managing the Cypress Clinical, Financial/Human Resources Imaging system, Reporting and PeopleSoft upgrades within the organization on complex work flow solutions to streamline system performance and utilize built in flexibility to enhance the client experience.
• PeopleSoft & Kronos team lead
• Oversee PeopleSoft modules Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, testing and migrations for administrators and developers
• Lead a team of developers and administrators
• Manage PeopleSoft Environment Performance, Security, Migrations and Upgrades
• Coordinate Kronos and PeopleSoft customizations for the Organization
• Perform all PeopleSoft Tax updates and created an automated program process that decreased the application time from 4 hrs to 30 minutes
• Automated 95% of all PeopleSoft Interfaces
• Develop by-directional for external and internal interfaces
• Working with new Acquisitions merging into PeopleSoft
• Performance tune PeopleSoft Payroll to run from 3hrs to 40 minutes
• Develop performance tracking tool for Payroll
• Heavily involved with fine tuning, and re-indexing the Application and Oracle Database
• Agile implementation for Orlando Health benefits for 15000 plus employees annually
• Work directly with other application development teams to coordinate sprint resources internal and external
• Increased performance by 50% when logging into the PeopleSoft Environment
• Created procedures and policies for application upgrades and maintenance
• Work directly with clients to develop complex reports, page design and branding
• Use a hybrid methodology to that combined Agile and Waterfall for PeopleSoft Recruiting
• Coordinate testing and enhancement of system software upgrades
• Working and designing all phases of the PeopleSoft environment disaster recovery strategy to meet and exceed Orlando Health requirements
• PeopleSoft-HCM Project Manager for budgeting
• Kronos Workforce Time and Labor server administrator
• Managed 300 touch clocks
• Integrated touch biometrics to touch clock
• Working on geographical Mobile application clocking
• Coordinated Kronos interfaces and development
• Worked with Kronos interface manager
• Heavy use of Kronos event manager to resolve issues affecting interfaces and report errors
• Created Kronos clocking groups and profiles for easy clock maintenance and tracking location
• Worked directly with Kronos scheduling team for all system related issues and interfaces
• Involved in Time and Labor Testing. Planning, and Implementation to meet Orlando Health security compliance and philosophy
• Involved with Kronos upgrade and migration to the cloud
• Project Manager for ImageNow upgrades and enhancements
• Lead Project technical analyst on several implementations
• Develop project plans for implementation and production
• Work with Directors to improve to strategic software design
• Develop end user test procedures
• Develop vendors electronic data invoicing procedures
• Consult with vendors on implementation of hospital software
• Work with vendors to design acceptable electronic data invoicing
• Lawson ERP server Administrator for 4 years
• Integrated the Elite warehouse software to integrate directly with Lawson consisting of over 400 tightly integrated connections
• Created a temporary warehouse database solution for Lawson interfaces and inventory auditing for Earnest and young compliance saving Orlando Health over $200,000 to hire several consultants to develop a temporary solution for compliance and ~~~~~~~~~~~ operation of the warehouse.
- Lead Programmer Analyst -PeopleSoft Administrator at Orlando Health
- Medic at United States Army
- Senior Accountant at Hard Rock Cafe
- Senior Accountant at Transpo Electronics
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Business Finance
- Masters of Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
➢ Supporting PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 , FCM 9.2 applications and other customized PeopleSoft applications 24*7
➢ Integration of DocuSign into FSCM application.
➢ Performing objects migration through STAT tool.
➢ PeopleSoft Image Management using PUM (PeopleSoft Update Manager)
➢ Performing Non-Production post database refresh activities.
➢ Managing planned/unplanned Critical Production Outage scenarios adhering to complete business process.
➢ Configuration of Integration Broker, App server and Web server profile settings.
➢ Server administration - Web Server, Application Server and NT Server.
➢ Perform the Peoplesoft DB refresh / cloning and perform the post refresh task to be compatible to preprod environment.
➢ Manage infrastructure support for Peoplesoft Financials by coordinating with different team.
➢ Assist the development team with various infrastructure issues and resolving them.
➢ Provide assistance on various file transfer protocol and encryption like ftp, sftp, pgp etc. Environment: AIX UNIX, PT8.55.24, FSCM 9.2, Oracle 11g, STAT 5.6.2.
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Kaiser Permanente
- PeopleSoft Administrator at International Monetary Fund
- Peoplesoft Admin at Dow Chemicals
- Peoplesoft Admin/DBA lead at Supervalu
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Milwaukee Public Schools
- Organist at Willow Creek Church
- DBA/PeopleSoft at Northern Illinois University
- Programmer Analyst at Winnebago County Courthouse
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Computer Science
- Associate of Science - (AS) Computer Science
Evaluate systems are up to date and following best practices for maintenance
● Create a new architecture to accommodate IT governance requirements
● Create a new project tracking database inside of Phire
● Migrate changes using Phire
● Tuned performance
● Troubleshoot Linux B2B interface scripts
● Clean up old configurations and files from recent company changes
- PeopleSoft Administrator at R.R Donnelley
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Aurora Healthcare
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Automobile Association of America
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Thorough knowledge of ServiceNow ticket system
• Install necessary software based on customer request
• Assist with monitoring on Linux and Windows system
• Experience with Active Directory
• Troubleshoot network printers
• VMware administration
• 24, 7 on-call support as well as weekend outage and miscellaneous tasks
• SQL server 2008 and 2012 experience
• Implement and manage Autosys on Linux system
• Document standards and procedures
• Red Hat 7 training
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Autosys
- Warehouse Clerk at Meijer Distribution Center
- Internship at Meijer Distribution Center
- at American Sun Company
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Information Assurance - Law & The Internet
Designing, developing and deploying end-to-end PeopleSoft 8.5x/9.2 Tools/Applications
and Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall (AVDF) 12C systems.
• Deploying Database Firewall systems and ERP applications architecture by recommending the industry standard hardware's and software solutions (i.e. programming, configuring, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing and documenting), preparing workflows as well as business rules and best-in-class integration standards.
• Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones, communicating essential information, coordinating actions, obtaining expert inputs, reviewing open issues and action items, contributing information to team meetings and reports.
• Support and Administration of current People Tools 8.5x and PeopleSoft 9.2 HRMS & Financial systems.
• Deploying the latest Oracle Audit Vault server 18.104.22.168 and configuring them on network.
• Deploying the latest Oracle database firewall 22.214.171.124 and configuring them on network.
• Integrating the Oracle Audit vault server and Oracle Database firewall systems.
• Deploying and Configuring the Network Configurations, Management Interfaces, Traffic Sources & Traffic Proxies on Oracle database firewall system.
• Deploying and setting up the firewall plugin's, agents & Database access on target systems for auditing and monitoring.
• Administration of Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall systems as well as PeopleSoft application with technical expertise as upgrades, new implementations and administration.
• Creating secured targets on firewall for each database, deploying Audit Vault Agents on individual hosts, Configuring audit trails/agents for Database audits, traffic and TCP/IP monitoring.
• Develop & deploying the complex Database firewall rules/policies to PeopleSoft Databases and promoting them to production systems post successful testing.
• Creating enforcement points for each secured targets that are monitored by a Database Firewall and securing them with firewall policies.
• Setting up the critical Alerts from database firewall for unauthorized access as well as system design policy.
• Scheduling and generate a variety of audit and firewall reports in Oracle AVDF, create report notifications, as well as creating new customized reports.
• Managing & auditing the access rights/groups for Audit Vault Admins as well as Audit vault auditors periodically.
• Configuring and setting the firewall system to collect audit events, fine-grained audit trail and Unified Audit trail from each target instances. e.g. Oracle database Tables, Network, SYSLOG, Audit logs. Etc.
• Applying PeopleSoft as well as firewall Patches/Fixes to keep the system up to date to current industry standards and security fixes.
• Implementing proof of Concept (POC) & DEMO instances with latest Firewall software's and PeopleSoft Application images.
• Providing Database Firewall & PeopleSoft Subject Matter Expert (SME) technical support.
• Providing PUM images/regulatory updates support to client partners/admin as part of the latest PeopleSoft on going releases.
• Applying all the latest patches for Oracle Tuxedo, Oracle Weblogic, People Tools, TAX updates and performing sanitary testing post patching tasks.
• Takes ownership of all duties, meeting management skills, Good work ethics, Group as well as individual based problem solving and decision making abilities.
• Providing Knowledge transfer of design, development, administration and best practices to team members as well as Client partner system admins.
- Database Consultant/PeopleSoft Administrator at San Joaquin
- PeopleSoft Administrator/Upgrade Consultant at Arizona Public Services
- Upgrade Specialist/PeopleSoft Administrator at Citi of Cincinnati County
- PeopleSoft Administrator/Upgrade Specialist at Contra Costa County
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Master of Science - Information Technology
Contract) Remote Work Lead SQL Server DBA for over 20 SQL Servers, and over 100 databases totaling over 15TB Lead DBA managing dozens of database systems DB2 (LUW), etc.) across the enterprise Lead PeopleSoft Administrator and DBA for one HR and two Financials/Supply Chain PeopleSoft Production systems totaling over 2TB Primary technical resource through 2 major application (v8.4-8.9, 8.9-9.2) and multiple PeopleTools 8.X upgrades Many iterations of complete system upgrades/migrations for both UNIX and Windows environments, as well as the corresponding SQL Server and DB2 LUW upgrades. In Place as well as Side by Side upgrades Technology management including Clustering, HA as well as multiple types of Replication Complex DTS/SSIS packages to both load and massage data from a variety of sources Solution design-through-delivery for infrastructure projects (servers, network, VPN, failover, etc.) to support companies across North America, South America, and Asia Advanced communication requirements with technical / development teams, business users, and senior management for proposals, estimates, and status reporting. Virtual office, onsite as needed 1997 Citrix WinFrame server and client certification New Horizons
- Senior SQL Server DBA, PeopleSoft Administrator, Senior DB2 LUW DBA at American Honda Motors
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- None - Philosophy and Religion
- None - Engineering