Been a Part of Florens Container Services from April 2008, where I am currently working as a PeopleSoft Administrator. At Florens I worked on various projects starting with a Minor Tools Upgrade, applying the People Tools patch to the CRM environment which was already on Tools 8.48.12 and applied the latest People Tools Patch 17 .And then doing the Major Tools Upgrade Project, upgrading from 8.43.05 to 8.48.17 for EPM 8.8 SP1, Portal 8.8, and Financials 8.4. Started Working on Upgrading their Application EPM 8.8 to 9.0, then worked on Portal 8.8 and upgraded that to 9.0 and Financials 8.4 to 9.0 MP5.Currently working on upgrading the peopletools from 8.48.17 to 8.51.10. My role is not just confined in upgrading these environments, but also handled various aspects in this project which includes drafting a Project plan, Initiating meetings and at times had to step up as a Business Analyst. I was the single point of contact for all the Peoplesoft Administration related issues. Made some recommendations which helped them in improving the performance of their systems * Responsible for all phases of the project on the infrastructure side which include the initial infrastructure design, installation and configuration of software, performance tuning & testing, deployment and Production support. * Applied People Tools patch to CRM 9.0 which was on tools release 8.48.12 to 8.48.17. * Downloaded and installed the new PSHOME and the third party software which includes TUXEDO and WEBLOGIC. * Installed MICROFOCUS NET EXPRESS 5.0 (For Windows) and SERVER EXPRESS (For AIX) and re-compiled the COBOL programs. * Performed the tools Upgrade from 8.43.05 to 8.48 and then applying the latest available patch (Patch 17) to bring it to current tools version of 8.48.17. * Worked on Quest STAT 5.3.0 to migrate PeopleSoft objects & non-PeopleSoft objects using STAT CSRs (Change Service Request) between QAT & PRD environments and ensure the integrity of the servers which adhere to the migration workflow, and improves their change management practices. * Upgraded the STAT Database from 8.43.05 to 8.48.17. * Configured new Application servers, Web Servers and Batch Servers based on the requirements provided. * Setting up Report Repository and Single Signon for the Report Repository. * Setting up Bypass Signon for the Portal and working on pagelets and some security related to portal. * You can login to check the company's website www.florens.com that is currently running on Portal 9.0 and has a Single Signon Setup between Financials and Portal. * Set up Integration Broker Setup between Financials and CRM, Financials and PORTAL. * Created and configured new Demo databases for FSCM 9.0, Portal 9.0 and EPM 9.0. * Downloaded and applied all the new Required for Install (RFI's) and Required for Upgrade (RFU's) fixes to the demo databases. * Installed and configured the Change Assistant to do the Tools Upgrade, Application Upgrade, finding and downloading fixes to be applied. * Applied Maintenance packs and Bundles using Change Assistant. * Upgraded EPM 8.8 to EPM 9.0, which was mostly used by higher management to make important business decisions. * Since there was no consistency in using Log on and Password i.e. same users had different User ID and Password. PeopleSoft LDAP (MS Active Directory) was implemented to resolve this issue of multiple OprID's in different PeopleSoft product lines (Portal, EPM, CRM & Finance) using Active Directory. * Downloaded and installed the latest version of PeopleBooks for Tools 8.48 and as well as Application for Portal 9.0, FSCM 9.0 and EPM 9.0. * Troubleshooting various issues related to Web Server instances, Application server Instances and Batch Servers. * Involved in performing the Initial Upgrade, three Test Moves to Production before a Final Move to Production. * Performing maintenance activities during the weekend, which includes bouncing the servers, applying Patches to the production system and also providing production support 24/7. * Supported 4 different environments for each FIN, PORTAL, EPM and CRM which includes DEMO, DEV, TEST, UAT, STAGE and Production Databases. * Performance monitoring was done during testing phase in order to identify problem areas and tune the system accordingly. Additional monitoring scripts were setup to monitor and notify on critical system events. * Troubleshooting system Problems and the issues of Databases, PeopleSoft environment, Applications and Technical issues and supporting the Developer needs. * Working on Upgrading the existing Peopletools from 8.48.17 to the latest tools release 8.51.10. * Installing new peopletools 8.51 and all the 3rd party Tuxedo and Weblogic softwares. * Installed and Setup Change assistant for upgrading the people tools from 8.48 to 8.51. * Upgraded the Tools from 8.48 to 8.51 and setup application/process schedulers, setting up report repository. * Set up Single Signon and integration Broker between FSCM and Portal, FSCM and CRM. Software used: PeopleTools 8.51.10/8.48.17/ 8.43.05, Finance/SCM (8.43.05/8.4) , FSCM(8.48.17/9.0), Portal 8.8, Portal 9.0 , CRM 9.0, EPM 8.8, Oracle 8i, Oracle 10g, BEA WebLogic 6.1/8.1 SP5/9.2/10.3.3(11gR1), Tuxedo 8.1/9.1/10gR3, AIX 5.3, Micro Focus 5.0/5.1.
- PeopleSoft Administrator/Developer at Florens Container Services
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Oracle Corporation
- PeopleSoft Administrator at EMBARQ Corporation
- PeopleSoft Application Administrator at Halliburton
11 years, 5 months at this Job
Torrance, California April 2015 - Present Client: Leading Automobile Manufacturer based in USA Project Lead and PeopleSoft Administrator
Production support and maintenance of over 8 PeopleSoft applications that includes HCM, Finance and EPM applications on PeopleTools ranging from 8.47 to 8.56. All the PeopleSoft applications use DB2
database and are spread across different network domains among different locations of the company.
Some of my key contributions to the project include
● Migration of PeopleSoft systems to a common network domain
● LDAP and SSL implementation
● Installing PeopleSoft Update Manager images
● Apply Tax Updates using PeopleSoft Update Manager
● SOX audit for PeopleSoft object migrations, security and scheduled jobs
● PeopleTools and Middleware patching
● Installing and running automated Tests using PeopleSoft Test Framework
● PeopleSoft Integration within PeopleSoft and SAP systems
● Automation of PeopleSoft monitoring using shell scripts and monitoring tools
● Working with third party systems that include Infosphere Datastage and OpenText ODOC PeopleSoft Administrator Mob +1 424 205 7452 [email protected] Torrance, California
- Project Lead and PeopleSoft Administrator at Larsen & Toubro InfoTech
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Larsen & Toubro InfoTech
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Description: Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. We strive to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Gilead's portfolio of products and pipeline of investigational drugs includes treatments for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, cancer, inflammatory and respiratory diseases, and cardiovascular conditions.
● Supporting HRMS Application as only primary Apps DBA on 24*7 basis.
● Responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure, maintenance and support.
● Migration of projects from various environments using STAT.
● Process Scheduler, Application Server and webserver startup, shutdown, and troubleshooting in case of issues.
● PeopleSoft Pre and Post Refresh activities of Support environments from Production environments.
● Applied Product Patch for PeopleTools, Maintenance pack for Application and several Tax patches including Global payroll UK, Swiss and NA tax updates.
● Installed security certificates for integration broker to communicate with third party application.
● Assisted development team in testing (Functionality, Regression, Acceptance) testing of the application.
● Ran Data Mover Scripts (DMS Scripts) on HR and Benefits tables to validate in different environments. Environment: PeopleSoft 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8, People Tools 8.54,8.53, 8.49, Oracle 11, Core - HRMS.
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator at Gilead
- PeopleSoft Admin Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
- Lead PeopleSoft Administrator at Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator at Suncore
4 years, 11 months at this Job
Description: Randstad provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing, at the moment Randstad is world's number one staffing solutions company. § Part of PeopleSoft FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM application 9.2 tools 8.52 to 8.57 § Supported PeopleSoft FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM as primary Apps DBA on 24*7 basis. § Responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure, maintenance and support. § Migration of projects from various environments using customized STAT migration tool. § Process Scheduler, Application Server and webserver startup, shutdown, and troubleshooting in case of issues. § PeopleSoft Pre-and Post-Refresh activities of Support environments from Production environments. § Assisted development team in testing (Functionality, Regression, and Acceptance) testing of the application. § Independently applied application patches delivered by Oracle on regular basis § Acted as application security administrator for FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM applications § Followed thru Incident and change management procedures (via Ivanti and Jira) and assisted with evidence collection during audit cycles, Quar- terly Audits. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS /FSCM / EMP / CRM 9.2, People Tools 8.52 to 8.57 Oracle 12c 10.2.0.4, SQL Server 2019.
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Randstad
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Informatica LLC
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Harvard University
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator / Architect at Gilead
10 months at this Job
Supported all Production and downstream instances of Portal 9.0, Financial 9.1, and HCM 8.8 Peoplesoft installations. Responsible for:
• Pre and post downstream environment refresh activities
• Assist with the application of individual fixes, patches, Tax updates in DEMO and Development environments as needed
• Document the procedures of all support and maintenance activities (including the creation of a 500+ page Standard Operating Environment document)
• Manage, Document and execute Disaster Recovery process for Financials, HCM, and Portal environments
• Maintain all application related shell and batch scripts, communicating with all customers and vendors (over 200 shell scripts, 150 batch processes)
• Maintain all ssh, gpg, and PeopleSoft, keys and certificates for all Production, QA and DEV environments
• Work closely with Architecture group to ensure that all tasks get documented and well understood prior to accepting support responsibilities
• Work with the all Project Managers to schedule resources for new projects going into production requiring infrastructure support
• 73 recommendations from colleagues for service above and beyond expectations and superior performance
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator at Turner Broadcasting, Inc
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator at Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Project Consultant at AXS-One, Inc
- Director of Services at Multex/BuzzCompany.com
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Successful completion - PeopleSoft 9.2, PUM, PeopleTools 8.54 training and upgrade class
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Associates - Gold Certification
Peopletools 8.56 upgrade Elastic search implementation CS, Financials, and HR PUM updates to latest images
Peopletools 8.56 upgrade
Elastic search implementation
CS, Financials, and HR PUM updates to latest images
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Florida International University
- Upgrade and implementation Support of Time & Labor/Absence Management/Common GL/Manager Self Service at PeopleSoft Administration
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Florida International University
- Enterprise support applications administrator at AerSale, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Neuroscience
• Downloaded and installed PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Update Image 30, HCM 9.2 Image 29, IHUB 9.1 Image 8 and 9, PeopleTools 8.57.05 DPKs with Puppet/Hiera/Yaml, Oracle 12c client on Windows 2012 R2 and AIX 7.1 servers using DPKs creating the Demo environment.
• Performed PeopleTools Upgrades on FSCM 9.2, HCM 9.2 and IHUB 9.1 environments to 8.57.05 from 8.55.11, apply Tax Updates 19B via Change Assistant/PUM, perform Phire migrations, JIBE integration with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
• Downloaded and installed PeopleSoft ELM 9.2 Update Image 17, PeopleTools 8.56.06 and PeopleTools 8.56.08 DPKs with Puppet/Hiera/Yaml, Oracle 12c client on Windows 2012 R2 and Linux RHEL 7 servers using DPKs creating the Demo environment.
• Worked on ELM 9.2 Upgrade from Update Image 12 to Update Image 17 along with PeopleTools Upgrade from 8.55.11 to 8.56.06.
• Responsible for resolving upgrade and performance issues on PeopleSoft HR/ELM 9.2, and Interaction Hub 9.1 with PeopleTools up to 8.57.05 and corresponding Oracle 12c databases running on Linux servers through trouble tickets created and assigned by ServiceNow ticketing system.
• Configured PeopleSoft Application servers, WebLogic web servers, Process Scheduler servers with appropriate parameters for HR/ELM 9.2, and Portal Solutions/Interaction Hub on Windows 2012 R2 and Linux RHEL 7 servers.
• Configured the Report Node Distribution, Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Application Designer and Data Mover, COBOL compiler, PeopleSoft/Oracle database refreshes, backup/recovery, performance monitoring including using PeopleSoft Performance Monitor and tuning.
• Performed PeopleSoft Application Upgrades to 9.2 and PeopleTools Upgrades to 8.56.12 through Change Assistant and PUM, also apply Quarterly Patches released by Oracle on Tuxedo, Java, WebLogic, and PeopleTools.
• Applied PeopleSoft Update Images through Change Assistant and PUM to various FSCM (Update Image 29), HCM 9.2 (Update Image 27) and CS 9.2 (Update Image 10) environments.
• Configure and set up Change Assistant in creating Change Packages of Tax Updates including all associated PRPs and apply them to FSCM/HCM/CS 9.2/Tools 8.56.12.
• Processed User requests that include running custom reports, running COPYATTS process to transfer files from FTP Server to PeopleSoft Database table and migrating PeopleSoft objects via Phire.
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at Acro Corporation
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at UT System
- at Training and Webinars
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at Collabera
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. in Computer Science - Computer Science
Honda de Mexico http://www.honda.com.mx Role: Functional Consultant Industry: Services Location: Guadalajara- Jalisco Participation as a Functional Consultant in the implementation and optimization module PeopleSoft 9.0; Fixed Assets, Deal Management and Cash Management.
Honda de Mexico
Role: Functional Consultant
Location: Guadalajara- Jalisco
Participation as a Functional Consultant in the implementation and optimization module PeopleSoft 9.0; Fixed Assets, Deal Management and Cash Management.
- PeopleSoft Administrator at NAPA Auto Parts
- Functional Consultant at Transportadora Comercial Colombia SA
- Senior Consultant at K&F CONSULTING SC
- Project Leader at Arrendomovil de México
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Administrative Computing - Administrative Computing
• Daily support of Peopletools 8.56 Development, QA and Production environments for Portal 9.1, CS 9.2, HCM 9.2, FSCM 9.2, CRM 9.2
• Applied numerous Campus Solutions 9.2 PUM Images via Change Assistant
• Tax Updates for HCM 9.2 environments
• Administrated multiple Peopletools 8.56 patch upgrades for Portal 9.1, CS 9.2, HCM 9.2, FSCM 9.2, CRM 9.2 with Change Assistant and Puppet including Critical Patch Updates from Oracle
• Automated Peoplesoft environment deployment with Puppet and Ansible
• Involved with Peopletools 8.57 proof of concept environment in preparation for Peopletools 8.57 upgrade project
- Senior Peoplesoft Administrator at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
- Senior Peoplesoft Administrator at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
- Senior Software Developer (Senior Peoplesoft Administrator and Upgrade Specialist) at APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP
- Peoplesoft Developer at APOLLO EDUCATION GROUP
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Information Systems
Modules: HCM 9.1/9.2, FSCM 9.2, ELM 9.2 The project involves providing production support and Upgrade of PeopleSoft application for SOI. PeopleSoft HCM/Financials/Portal/CRM/EPM (both V8.X & 9.x) were supported. The roles involve skills in PeopleSoft Administration to Maintain the PeopleSoft systems Typical Client Installation involves four instances (Demo, Development, Testing and Production) for each customer per module (Financials/HR/CRM). Database is Oracle 10g/11/12c, OS is on Linux 6/7, Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 Standard with Application Server, Web server (WebLogic), and Process Scheduler (PSU) also on the UNIX box Responsibilities:
• Application Upgrade of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 to 9.2, ELM 9.1, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.0, supports PeopleSoft EPM 9.0, PeopleSoft Portal 9.0.
• Application Management - Researching prerequisites and Applying Fixes, Bundles and Tax updates.
• Installed and configured Elastic Search for HCM 9.2
• Worked on scheduled maintenance activities with server team, network team and database team for OS patches, Hardware and software updates, and database upgrades.
• Worked on PeopleSoft Security for HR and Financials modules, Created Permission Lists, Roles, User Profiles, and maintained them.
• Supported applications and tools such as Apache Tomcat, KeePass, Putty, Update Manager (PUM), Change Assistant, SQL Developer, People Tools, WebLogic, Tuxedo and Change control Management.
• Connecting Servers - WinSCP, Putty, RDP and Remote Server Connection Manager V2.
- PeopleSoft System Administrator at State of Indiana
- PeopleSoft Administrator and Upgrade specialist at Kaiser Permanente
- PeopleSoft System Administrator/DBA at AIG, NY
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at Diligent Softtech
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Physics - Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics