Senior Oracle DBA / PeopleSoft Administrator responsible for installing HCM 9.1 & 9.2 /ELM 9.1 & 9.2 / EPM 9.1 and with upgrade activities of HCM upgrade from HCM 8.3/PT 8.22.15 to HCM 9.1/PT 8.51.XX. At a later date Upgrading HCM 9.1 to HCM 92 PT tools upgrade from PT 8.51.xx to PT 8.53.xx. Install of PeopleSoft portal 9.2 with PT 8.53.xx. Some of the key achievements include Tools upgrades & Application upgrades, Installing Oracle RAC implementation in UAT /PRD environments, applying Oracle Security patches and product patches, applying PeopleSoft bundles to HCM / ELM / EPM environments which include tax updates. Implementing backup and recovery strategies using RMAN, Installing PeopleSoft first ever feature pack HCM 9.1 Dec 2010 Software. Implementing PeopleSoft Search Framework & Test frame work for PT 8.53. Involved in Data center migration / Oracle upgrade from V 10X to 11X Performance tuning of SQLs, database sizing and performance tuning of batch processes, Implementation of Golden Gate solution for reporting needs are some of the key achievements. Successfully performed 3 Disaster Recovery exercises and documented the whole process in such a way in the case of eventuality someone else can perform the recovery.
- Sr. Oracle DBA / PeopleSoft Administrator at Public Accounts
- Sr. Oracle DBA / PeopleSoft Administrator at Convergys / NorthgateArinso Client
- Sr. Oracle DBA / PeopleSoft Administrator at Collin County
- benefits, Ben Admin, Time & Labor Modules at Self-service
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Performs PeopleSoft Administration for HCM 9.1, FIN 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.53/8.54 in Windows environments.
• Use of Change Assistant to apply updates and fixes.
• Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
• Install PeopleSoft application software and third party tools and build web server, application server, and process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
• Setup and Configure Integration Broker and Service Operations
• Perform PeopleSoft project migration task and project build in Application Designer.
• Enhance nVision performance and month-end processing with Scheduler configurations
• Setup and configure DMZ Web servers for external Workday application
• Install and configure PUM25 image server for Patching PeopleSoft 9.2
• Build infrastructure for Workday Integration to PeopleSoft Financials.
- PeopleSoft Administrator at RPC, Inc
- Lead PeopleSoft Administrator at GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES
- PeopleSoft Administrator at ACCENTURE
- PeopleSoft Junior Developer - Sunflower Project at State of Kansas
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - PeopleSoft Data Management
- Certification - PeopleSoft System Administration
- Certification - Computer Repair
- N/A - Computer Information Systems
Project: Kaiser Permanente, Pleasanton CA, 94588
PeopleTools upgrade for HCM 9.1 and CRM 9.1 from PT 8.54 to Pt 8.55 and supporting the PeopleSoft instance on 8.55 and provide post upgrade support. Production support for FSCM 9.2
• Perform PeopleTools upgrade activities.
• Support the existing PeopleSoft instance of HCM, CRM 9.1, FSCM 9.2 & PT 8.55
• Apply regular tax update, PeopleTools patches, POC whenever required.
• Provide production support for FSCM 9.2
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator/Consultant at IT Vertex Inc Feb
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at Cedar Consulting
- Technical Architect at Hexaware Technologies
- at Hexaware Technologies
2 years at this Job
Manage and approve all phases and aspects of corporate databases, servers, cloud, and applications for an international Fortune 500 company. I have established a solid, professional relationship with our end-users, developers, and managers resulting in higher productivity and consistent business continuity and lifecycle management.
• Architect, Administer and tune corporate databases including Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server
• Oracle Cloud, AWS, and Azure migrations and implementations of databases and applications
• Implement database auditing and security for internal and external compliance
• Automated hundreds of database and applications processes - resulting in systems that are almost entirely self-sufficient - reducing administration overhead and cost by $75K
• Completed several PeopleSoft and database upgrades myself - reducing consulting fees by $250K
• Served as technical project lead for HR database consolidation project combing several databases into one - improving efficiency and payroll processing cycle - reducing licensing fees by $100K annually
• Specialize in performance tuning and optimization
• Install, configure, deploy and tune databases, middleware, operating systems, and applications
• Responsible for ongoing database and application upgrades, migrations and maintenance including applying patches, fixes, tax updates and security updates
• Designed and implemented a high-availability / disaster recovery solution within full SOX compliance
• Create company quarterly review documentation for compliance and audit teams
- Senior Database Administrator / PeopleSoft Administrator at CKE RESTAURANTS
- Senior Systems / Database Administrator at CHOICEPOINT
19 years at this Job
● Supporting PeopleSoft Applications as primary Apps DBA on 24*7 basis.
● Responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure, maintenance and support.
● PeopleSoft installation and configuration of web/app and Process Scheduler services on UNIX and Windows platforms.
● Configuring Process Scheduler, Application Server and webserver for PeopleSoft applications.
● Upgraded People Tools from 8.53.19 to 8.55.14
● Upgraded PeopleSoft HCM application from 9.1 to 9.2 and ELM from 9.1 to 9.2.
● Good experience in planning and Installing ORACLE SES
● Installation of ORACLE Virtual Box on a Windows physical machine
● PeopleSoft Pre and Post Refresh activities of Support environments from Production environments.
● Applied Product Patch for People Tools, Maintenance pack for Application and several Tax patches including Global payroll UK, Swiss and NA tax updates.
● Installed security certificates for integration broker to communicate with third party application.
● Wrote several SQL Queries and verified that the data is consistent throughout the database.
● Performed testing (Functionality, Regression, Acceptance) testing of the application.
● Running Data Mover Scripts (DMS Scripts) on HR and Benefits tables to validate in different environments. Environment: PeopleSoft 9.1/9.0/8.9/8.8, People Tools 8.53, 8.49, Oracle 11, Core - HRMS, Core - HRMS.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator at Oracle Corp
- PeopleSoft Administrator at UCM, Kansas, MO
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Caterpillar
- QA and Prod environments at Oceaneering
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Evaluate systems are up to date and following best practices for maintenance
● Create a new architecture to accommodate IT governance requirements
● Create a new project tracking database inside of Phire
● Migrate changes using Phire
● Tuned performance
● Troubleshoot Linux B2B interface scripts
● Clean up old configurations and files from recent company changes
- PeopleSoft Administrator at R.R Donnelley
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Aurora Healthcare
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Automobile Association of America
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Information Systems
7. Training Development Analyst-Application Developer-PeopleSoft Administrator-Project Manager Resume
· Produced advanced training materials, such as PowerPoint presentations, Class Exercises (complexity ranges from 10-step exercises to 70-step exercises), Quick Reference Guides, and 10+ video simulations for the rollout of four Oracle SOA Suit for Healthcare Integration development courses (Healthcare Adapter, MFT, Ops Dashboard, B2B, etc.) for incoming developers, testers, and administrators of the nation’s largest national hospital network. · Created PeopleCode-based webpages within PeopleSoft HCM modules, using core PeopleSoft technical tools (e.g., Application Engine, SQR/SQL, Application Designer, etc.) to develop and test assigned work units to resolve calculation and payout issues, and meet new or existing business requirements, for state government pension plans. · Assisted in the design, operation, and maintenance of the overall PeopleSoft technical architecture, coordinated technical requests, resolved PeopleSoft technical issues, supervised batch processing, maintained security updates for 100+ databases, application servers, and web servers, and monitored the PeopleSoft technical environment for large state governments. · Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management for a large international hotel management group, including updating management with project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. · Proactively used the company’s continuing education courses to further improve technical skills.
- Training Development Analyst-Application Developer-PeopleSoft Administrator-Project Manager at Accenture
- Graduate Student Advisor at Ashworth College
- IT Technician and Recording Engineer at Georgia State University
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Emory Continuing Education
- Master of Business Administration - International Business
• Supported all Production and non-Production environments of PeopleSoft HCM (PT 8.56) and Financials version 9.2 (PT 8.55)
• Responsible for all maintenance, patching (PUM), maintenance of IB, EM Hub, Windows shell scripting, creating shell script Utilities and scripts
• Did upgrade of PeopleTools from 8.54 to 8.56
• Working with Classic and Fluid interfaces
- Sr PeopleSoft Administrator at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Sr PeopleSoft Administrator at Commonwealth of Virginia, DOA
- Sr Software Administrator at Turner Broadcasting Systems, Inc
- Sr PeopleSoft Administrator at Metroplitan Transportation Authority
8 months at this Job
- BSCS - Computer Science
Maintain all benefits data correct all errors in system. Update employee benefits when required correct errors from vendor files annual enrollment working with vendors to fix emo benefits
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Advantech Solutions, Inc.
- Peoplesoft benefits administrator at Marsh & McLennan Companies
- PeopleSoft benefits administrator at
4 years at this Job
- Some college
- Sr Peoplesoft administrator at Cincinnati Children's Hospital
- Consultant Peoplesoft admin at Amedisys
- Consultant (Contract) Peoplesoft administrator at Amko Software Solutions, Inc.
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor's computer science