• Functioned as the PeopleSoft Report Manager, Query Manager and Tree Manager using NVision and Crystal reporting tools. Developed, processed and distributed system reports to provide information to the executive and management teams.
• Provided functional and technical expertise in the PeopleSoft financial system as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management and Cash Business Analyst.
• Monitored and resolved daily production issues for functional areas, including user entry and processing issues including both incoming and outgoing batch interfaces.
• Responsible for implementation of new systems and interfaces, as well as upgrades and enhancements to the system. Served as coordination point for implementation of the various phases from a test environment to a production environment.
• Defined and maintained functional requirements for security levels and user preferences within the PeopleSoft environments.
• Led integration and user acceptance testing; creating test scripts & documenting results.
• Facilitated the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
• Managed project budget and resource allocation to ensure project remained on course and that resources were utilized prudently for successful completion. ACCOMPLISHMENT: Converted approximately 40 companies from various software packages to the PeopleSoft Platform.
- PEOPLESOFT BUSINESS ANALYST at COX INTERACTIVE MEDIA, INC.
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT at WATKINS ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES, INC.
- ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR at COX INTERACTIVE MEDIA INC.
- SENIOR ACCOUNTANT at CARREKER GROUP
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Elicited and document business requirements and functional specification.
● Maintained Students records, Using Oracle PeopleSoft Campus Solution 9.0.
● Developed Daily reports that help management in decision making.
● Tested and built critical queries for audit purposes.
● Provided functional/technical advice and training to less senior business analyst.
● Collaborated closely with developers to implement business requirement and then provided necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
● Attended weekly status meeting with management to resolve any ongoing issues.
- Oracle/PeopleSoft Business Analyst at College Of Southern Nevada
- CISCO Netacademy Dream Team Technician at College Of Southern Nevada
- Network Support Technician at College Of Southern Nevada
- Information Security Officer at Stratafore Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- A.S - Cyber Security
- BSc - Computer Science
• Provided day to day functional and technical support for a fully integrated HCM and Financial System (HCM, Manager and Employee Self-Service, Recruitment, Payroll, Time & Labor, Benefits Administration, AP, AR, Billing, Time and Expense, Projects, Grants/Contracts and GL).
• Built two-way integration between PeopleSoft HCM and SAP SuccessFactors to synch HRMS and Recruiting information in both systems.
• Helped to set up and support Integration Broker messaging between FSCM Services Procurement module and HR application.
• Provides valuable feedback to management on trends in processing issues, system performance, and enhancement needs to develop system improvements.
• Designed employer reporting process, a gateway by which 3500+ State and Local NY employers will submit earnings, days worked, pension contributions, loans and arrears payments from disparate systems into PeopleSoft HCM and Finance.
• Develops staff in the optimal usage of PeopleSoft and external vendor websites and reporting.
• Perform end-to-end testing for all Benefits projects including test scripts, QA & UAT and post-move support and training as well as all PUM and Bundle testing.
• Utilize PeopleSoft query and Crystal reports to satisfy reporting needs for all levels of the organization.
• Responsible for the maintenance of the internal and external Benefits SharePoint site.
• Provide the utmost attention to detail and confidentiality regarding sensitive company data.
• Worked with suppliers to set up Punchout/Roundtrip Catalogs. Included both electronic dispatching of PO and PO & Invoicing via OSN.
• Create FSD (Functional design documents), Configuration documents and to create and submit final documentation by understanding the functionality and integration of the PeopleSoft Absence Management modules and other PeopleSoft HCM modules like Core HR, TAM, Benefits, Time and Labor and NA Payroll modules.
• Developed various queries and reports in eProcurement, Purchasing, Billing and AP to provide the users with the data they need in their daily activities.
• Developed the combination edit web service so that HR system as well as third party applications can use this to verify a chart field combination.
• Enabled Integration between PRIME Financial and PeopleSoft HCM for Person and Job data inbound to Financial.
• Performed functional Business impact analysis on latest Bundles and Patches for HCM modules that is being applied to the system.
• Defined Regression Test Strategy for new implementations and Major changes in the system and created End-to-End HCM Regression Test scripts.
• Involved in converting and testing Employee Data and balance data from PeopleSoft HRMS into Financials using Integration Broker.
- Sr. Business Analyst- Peoplesoft at Battelle
- Sr. Business Analyst- Peoplesoft at St. Joseph's Health Inc
- Sr. Business Analyst- Peoplesoft at Cherryroad Group Inc
2 years at this Job
PROJECT SUMMARIES Baptist Health - - March 2018 – Present Project: Implementation of PeopleSoft 9.2 General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management Headquartered in Louisville, the Baptist Health family of hospitals, care centers, physician offices and health facilities has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. My assignment was to assist with the acquisition of purchased hospitals such as Baptist Health Floyd in New Albany, Ind. (formerly known as Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services). This involved fit/gap, CRP sessions to implement PeopleSoft as a new Business Unit for GL, AP and AM. My involvement included analysis of their legacy systems to bring them on board which included mapping and crosswalk of their existing GL Chartfields for Consolidation and reporting. For the new GL BU we created the use of the Operating Unit to facilitate interunit allocations. For AP and AM, I was responsible for converting the legacy’s system data using component interfaces and Sql Advantage for Vendors, Assets, User ID’s and Preferences. Wrote functional specs for Technical team to develop upload of approval matrix and W2 information. San Joaquin General Hospital & Northwestern Medicine - March 2017 – Feb 2018 Project: Implementation of PeopleSoft 9.2 General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Project Costing. Hospital in part reports to San Joaquin County which is on a Cash Basis while still required to report to other various regulatory bodies on an Accrual Basis. Their current multiple legacy systems are too cumbersome driving poor efficiencies and make room for errors and redundancies. In short, my task is to create a new BU for the Hospital using a separate chart of accounts, map to the County BU as needed and implement GL, AP, and AM. I am working on all aspects of reports, delivered and nVision development. Involved in all phases of business requirements gathering, design, testing and training. Specific system business processes involved are consolidations, eliminations and subsidiary to parent equitization reporting. While working at SJGH between contracts I was asked by KPMG to lead up Project Costing at Northwestern Medicine for resolution of issues. Also, implemented and trained use of Allocations for some funding percentage allocations. FedEx World Technology Center - Sept 16 – March 17 Project: Migration from 9.0-9.1 to 9.2 Financials GL/AM/PO/AP/T&E/ePro/eSettlements. FedEx maintains two financial related instances of PeopleSoft. One that supports FedEx Express including its U.S. Domestic operations as well as the FedEx Express International Regions. The second instance supports all of the other FedEx Operating Companies separate from FedEx Express. My focus is to assist with the consolidation of duplicative systems and capabilities for improved efficiencies and cost reductions across the organization. This includes the roll out of PeopleSoft eProcurement, Purchasing, Payables, Travel & Expenses, Asset Management, eSupplier/eSettlements and eForms. FedEx is now in the process of upgrading to 9.2 TX COMPTROLLER OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS – (11/15 TO 3/16) 9.2 AM/PO/AP Provided guidance and on boarding training, work sessions for State Agencies converting from their legacy systems to fully integrate their Asset Information that include Requisitions, Purchasing, Receipts and Accounts Payable processing. The ProjectONE team created CAPPS to serve as the state’s ERP system using Oracle’s PeopleSoft 9.1 suite as a base. CAPPS was upgraded to PeopleSoft 9.2 in 2014. My job was to coordinate the work sessions to basically perform fit/gap to see it the functionality of PS 9.2 met the business processes. MONTCLAIR STATE UNIVERSITY – (6/15 TO 11/15) 9.2 General Ledger and Commitment Control Production Support As part of the OneMontclair Team at the Montclair State University my role was to work as a PeopleSoft Business Analyst to help roll out General Ledger and Commitment Control for go-live production support. This included functional analysis for assisting users for the Universities budget processing, period reconciliation to legacy systems and GL month end procedures. Helped setup security roles for user access and workflow. Trained users for nVision reporting for production of Budget and Financial Statements. LAUREATE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY – (1/15 TO 4/15) 9.1 Financials Implementation of GL for an International University (Contract with Accenture LLP) Laureate University Corporate office in Baltimore is upgrading from 9.0 to 9.1 to align itself with already roll out of PS 9.1 in Central and South America. The goal over the next two years is to bring all of its Business Units on board to 9.1 and then upgrade to 9.2 which will also include its European BU’s. My focus has been on the corporate upgrade that included the business requirement gathering, CRP workshop and fit gap. The next steps included the configuration for 9.1, product and integration testing. Scope of the project is Commitment Control, OTC, PTP and RTR. I am on the RTR team responsible for configuration, testing and analysis of nVision and query reporting. RTR also includes Asset Management. FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF OMAHA – (7/14 TO 1/15) 9.2 Financials Implementation of GL for a Large Midwest Financial Institution (Contract with Grant Thornton LLP) First National implemented PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 / PeopleTools 8.53 (General Ledger, Payables, Project Costing, and Asset Management modules) as a replacement to their current ERP environment and associated customizations. As part of this initiative, my responsibility was to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, configure and test multiple environments for GL. Worked with team and client to devise Consolidations, Equitization and Allocation for Minority Interest and multiple Business Units. Trained Client Users for using GL. Devised Test Scripts for users. Setup Workflow and for Row Level and Chartfield Security. Also worked with AM and AP leads to determine configuration for transactions be sent to GL. Work with BI to provide transaction data for reporting. Currently writing specifications and developing nVision reports for Actual, Budget and ADB Ledgers. BEN E. KEITH CORPORATION – (4/14 TO 7/14) 9.1 Financials Implementation of AM, AP, PC and GL for a Dallas Based Wholesale Food and Beverage Distributor. Implementing Asset Management, Train and Convert from their legacy mainframe system for the Corporation. This project also included the gathering of business requirements. Business Units needed to be configured to allow the integration of AP-AM to the General Ledger. Responsible for preparing the Project Plan, Configuration Documents, Testing Documents and Status reports as deliverables. CAPITAL SENIOR LIVING – (11/13 TO 4 /14) 9.1 Financials Re-Implementation of AM and Integration of PC, AP and GL for a National Based Assisted Retirement Residence System. The purpose of this project was to re-implement AM, Train and Report Design for nVision of each Business Unit (Resident Retirement Properties) for the Corporation to phase those properties on their system. This project also included the gathering of business requirements. Business Units needed to be configured to allow the integration of AP-AM to the General Ledger. As the Project Lead I was responsible for preparing the Project Plan, Configuration Documents, Testing Documents and Status reports as deliverables. I also held the CRP sessions for fit/gap and trained the users for the functionality. Developed reporting needs using PS Query and nVision. Also design the usage of PS Forms for routing and approval for purchases of Capital Asset since they were not using Purchasing. UNIVERSITY OF UTAH HOSPITALS AND CLINICS– (4/13 TO 11/13) 9.1 Financials Integration of General Ledger, Accounts Payable and AM Lifecycle (Asset and Maintenance Management) for UUHSC. The purpose of this project was to enable the Hospital System to generate their own financial statements on a monthly basis vs. the University’s annual financial reporting and to configure AP, AM, GL and PC to use delivered functionality for transactions generated by the subsystems. This project also included the gathering of business requirements for tracking maintenance activity and costs for assets as well as forecasting maintenance requirements. To accomplish this need a new SetID and Business Units needed to be configured to allow the integration of AP-AM to the General Ledger. Previously, AM was being used as a standalone system with manual entries being made to GL. Modifications to PeopleSoft in prior versions carried forward prevented core functionality of the system. As the Project Lead I was responsible for preparing the Project Plan, Configuration Documents, Testing Documents and Status reports as deliverables. I also held the CRP sessions for fit/gap and trained the users for the new functionality. Developed reporting needs using PS Query and nVision. BAYSHORE HOME HEALTH CARE– (12/12 TO 02/13) 9.1 Financials General Ledger, Asset Management (ALM), Accounts Payable and Time and Expense implementation of a Toronto home based healthcare delivery system for all of Canada Provinces. This was a short-term assignment for reconfiguration of a delivered live implementation that needed some tweaking to use the functionality of the installed modules, e.g. Year-end Close, Allocations and Consolidations, Multi-Currency Bank Setup, Reconciliations. Conducted classes for PS Query and nVision for their reporting needs. Also, lead the team for converting their Assets to PS AM for the fleet of vehicles and complete the implementation of maintaining them. BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA – NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS – (04/12 TO 11/12) 9.1 Financials General Ledger, Asset Management Conversion implementation for Boy Scouts National Councils and nVision Report Development. Worked in a functional role to convert the Boy Scouts about 250 National Council’s legacy system to PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials. This involved bringing data forward from 2007 using flat files and spreadsheet journals, defining Business Units, Closing rules and allocations. Taught an Asset Management class and also instructed team on how to use the AM component interface for conversion of Assets. Developed Cash Flow, Consolidated FS and Trial Balance reports using nVision for the BSA needed formats. Filled in for support for Councils that where on the new system for Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Asset Management. HILTON WORLDWIDE INC. – (03/11 TO 2/12) 9.1 Financials General Ledger Lead for Record to Report functions for a new Worldwide Implementation of all of Hilton’s business units in Europe, US and Mexico. Currently involved in project planning, documenting current state processes, gathering of business process requirements, designing of the future state and writing use cases. Conducting CRP sessions for all Hilton business units. Analysis of ancillary system interfaces and customizations. Reviewing allocation and consolidation/elimination/intercompany processes. Redesign of nVision reports based upon reporting industry, regulatory and VAT requirements. GAAP plus International, revaluations for multi-currency etc. Also working with the Cash Management/Treasury for determining the necessity of customizations developed in 8.9 financials. Developing configuration documentation, security recommendation and work flow for 9.1.
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Big Country ERP Consulting.
- PeopleSoft Production Support at American home mortgage servicing Inc
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Knowledge Systems
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Oracle corporation Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Accounting
• Responsible for leading the coordination of analysis, design, testing, documentation and maintenance of assigned PeopleSoft Application system implementations and issue resolution across all modules and applications
• Responsible for configuring, implementing and support of day to day operations of PeopleSoft Financials modules to include GL, KK, AP, T&E, AR, PO, PC, AR and others as required.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
• Technical proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, , troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data
• Assisted with the set-up of multiple currencies processing in General Ledger and Accounts Payable: Set-up translation rules and steps; initiate multicurrency processing; combine steps into multicurrency group
• Coordinated between other IT areas to maintain maximum efficiency of application systems. Collaborates with users to obtain feedback on the effectiveness of the system
• Gathered and Analyze business requirements for PeopleSoft Financial application modules including GL, AP, AR, BI, AM, PO to configure and enhance business functionalities and processes
• Conducted preliminary audit testing of the areas, documents the processes reviewed, summarizes and communicates audit results to management
• Collected and analyzes information to detect deficiencies in controls, procedures and compliance with information systems policies, laws and regulations that govern the financial industry
• Assisted in the preparation of testing strategies, test plans and test cases
• Lead user acceptance phase of projects
• Written and maintains function specifications for new and modifies functionalities in PeopleSoft Finance
• Reviewed, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs to formulate solutions that address business strategies
• The ability to determine the security needs on the finance side of PeopleSoft
• Conducted testing of changes/fixes/enhancements and supports business users in their testing of applications
• Troubleshoot issues with PeopleSoft modules, providing production support
• Participated in General Ledger, Asset Management, and AP configuration
- PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst at Brinks Incorporared
- IT Systems Manager/PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst at The University of Texas Arlington
- SEC XBRL Financial Reporting Specialist at RR Donnelley
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst - Implementation Consultant at Healthland
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BBA - Banking & Finance and Personnel Management
- Certification - Project Management
March 2018 - Till date
Project: PeopleSoft 9.1 HRMS
Description: GIA is a public benefit, nonprofit institute and leading source of knowledge, standards and education in gems and jewelry.
Role: PeopleSoft Functional Lead
• Responsible for gathering the requirements from the Client through collaboration with different teams
• Experienced working on PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions modules
• Responsible for the integration of workflow, delegations, approvals and Employee & Manager transactions related to Absence Management
• Part of the team responsible for calculation of benefit costs and coverage amounts independent of PeopleSoft Payroll for North America
• Responsible for tracking and viewing the claim and payment data in Benefits Administration
• Involved in documentation of the open enrollment process and preparing the test plans
• Involved in the Creation of the Functional Documents for Technical Team.
• Involved in Setting up of the data for the technical team according to the requirements.
• Involved in verification of the data loaded by Data Conversion team
• Responsible for posting/resolving technical team clarifications to the Client.
• Responsible for functional setup for Core HR, Benefits including Rates, Plan Types, Benefits Service Center and batch processing
• Worked on Audit Analysis, Technical Design development, Testing completion and UAT coordination.
• Experience in mapping the client process onto the PeopleSoft application.
• Coordinated with users on requirements and designed the functional specification.
• Participated in several business analysis meetings to gather requirements from administrators about different plan types, benefit plans, benefit programs and plan rules, earning codes, deduction codes, Pay Groups, union and compensation rules to incorporate into the system
• Created XML publisher report templates
• Developed data mover scripts to migrate the data over to the other environments.
• Created a Custom module Create-A-Record, for Taleo to PeopleSoft integration.
• Created Application engine programs to Read the files from Taleo to PeopleSoft System.
• Integrated Taleo with PeopleSoft Using the Web services(Integration Broker)
• Fixed Employees Pay data mismatches for the employees.
• Fixed some of the custom Pay-Period reports.
• Designed new Reports, Online Pages, Tables, Inbound and Outbound Interfaces.
• Created and modified Inbound and Outbound Interfaces.
• Developed Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases for modules HR, Global Payroll, Profile Management and Benefits.
• Assisting the development team with fixes, patched and bundles. Provided key inputs for defect management.
• Created many queries using PS-Query tool for creating Reports and for other data validation.
• Verified the table structure and field information from Application Designer
• Developed various queries in SQL and validated the data from data base
• Responsible for tracking and fixing defects for Payroll, Benefits and HR processes.
• Responsible for creating a custom module Create A record ( Sync of Taleo - PeopleSoft- Taleo)
• Involved in development in Core HR, NA/Global Payroll, ePay, Benefits and Payroll Interface.
• Involved in development of interface reports using SQR to read the data from file and load it into PeopleSoft tables
• Daily Interaction with the clients and the end users directly regarding the requirements.
• Involved in Setting up of the payroll tables Earnings, Deductions, Tax , balance ID and pay calendar
• Responsible for gathering requirements from client for NA Payroll and Benefits processes - Business analyst role
• Involved in resolving the issues related to NA Payroll. Analysis of PeopleSoft Benefit Administration issues and resolution of the same in a timely manner
• Responsible for regular checks and updates with regard to employees' ePerformance and eCompensation modules
• Active role in changing the SQRs as per the change requests from the users
• Extensively Working on Application Engines, Component interfaces, File Layouts, SQRs and People Code.
• Responsible for identifying and debugging the issues related to Component Interface, SQR and Application Engine.
• Developed ad-hoc reports and ad-hoc queries developed Run Control Pages as per requirements and attached to menu to run SQRs for the developed SQRs
• Developed various PS queries in order to help the client day-to-day
• Responsible for coordinating across various teams to get system level solutions and worked with the concerned teams for implementations of system alignment
• Responsible for assigning the defects rose in HPQC to respective modules.
• Responsible for raising the defects to the Operations Team Using Siebel Tool. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 (Workforce Admin, Benefits Administration, Payroll, T&L, Absence Management, ESS and MSS), Tools 8.51, Oracle10g, Web Designer, Green Bite, HP Quality Center testing tool , SQL Developer, MS-Office
- PeopleSoft Functional Lead at CitiBank
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst at Covidien HealthCare
- Senior Functional Analyst at Bank of America
- Fit/Gap Analyst at Walmart
10 months at this Job
Initially, position focused on creation of a PeopleSoft Business Analyst and support team. Role and responsibilities continually expanded and evolved into supporting the majority of the applications for the organization. My team now has responsibility for all projects related to any application upgrade, enhancement, or change. In past six months, I have been responsible for implementing a formal quality assurance (QA) process.
• I currently manage the projects team consisting of 3 business analysts, 1 QA analyst and 1 consultant
• Coordinate with other teams in the course of project work
• Manage the change control process for any changes going into a production environment regardless of application ensuring the appropriate controls are followed and the documentation is captured(QuestSTAT and ServiceMgr ticketing)
• Manage any communication related to projects
• Analyze and prioritize any incoming work for integration or impact on other applications
• Work with staffing and consulting firms to engage resources as needed
• Engage with vendors to ensure quality and usability of our applications
• Review and pursue upgrades where desired or necessary
• Maintain skill and expertise in the PeopleSoft space, specifically GL, Security, BATCH process configuration/maintenance, and nVision.
- Manager Enterprise Applications/Business Analytics and QA at Advanced Disposal services
- Manager Enterprise Applications at Veolia Environmental services
- Team Lead at CORE
- Senior Corporate Accountant at Adventures in ADVERTISING CORPORATION
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science - Accounting
The PeopleSoft campus solutions 9.2 are implemented for Montclair State University with few customizations. Implementation and Conversion for Campus Solution modules viz., Academic Structure, Student Records, Student Admissions, Academic Advisements, Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus community. The personal data component, job data component and other custom component conversions are done, new conversion programs are created which loads the data file into PeopleSoft system.
The scope of the project was to manage the Student Aid Program, online aid applications and work study as well as utilizing delivered functionality to administer the financial aid needs of university.
• Understanding the functional design documents received from Montclair State University for the HCM and Campus Solutions.
• Defined the business processes in PeopleSoft, conducted extensive gap analysis, reviewed extensive customizations, led data conversion efforts, led reports development, conducted user training, implementation and post implementation support.
• Provided software development, maintenance and analysis for PeopleSoft Campus Solution 9.2.
• Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools PS Query and SQR. Creating complex SQL to retrieve the data from PS.
• Worked with Integration Broker to send a XML document across databases and schemas to synchronize data for members such as personal information, contract data, and dependency data.
• Requirement gathering, gap analysis, preparation of use case, activity flow diagrams, BRD/FRD.
• Guided the upgrade of a highly customized Financial Aid module from 8.0 to 9.0. Since the original implementation was hastily done and largely unusable, the upgrade required a virtual redesign of many customizations, and reconfiguration of several delivered components. Additionally, analyzed the client's existing business processes and provided a roadmap recommending post upgrade implementation of both delivered and customized functionality to truly meet the needs.
• Worked on reporting and data migration solutions withPeopleTools 8.54 using SQR, Application Engine and Component Interface.
• Worked on Report generation using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS that could be used to send information to Client.
• Tuned the performance of the SQR reports using SQL, Stored Procedures and Temp Tables.
• Involved in Test planning, developing and writing Test Plans, Test Scripts, and execution of Test Scripts and deployment of java-based Oracle web center operations board and PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM v9.1 (implementation project) Implementing Oracle EPM Financials, Supply Chain and Campus Solutions applications of PeopleSoft EPM using IBM Ascential and OBIEESoftware.
• Supported Global PeopleSoft customer base for HCM and Campus Solutions product lines for all supported product versions
• Worked on SQR interface programs to export data from PeopleSoft tables to flat files.
• Led Student Financials delta sessions to identify new and changed functionality. Researched options to eliminate or modify existing modifications using delivered functionality.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Campus Solution Consultant at Montclair State University
- Sr. Peoplesoft Consultant at Grand Canyon University
- Peoplesoft Business Analyst at University of Texas
- PeopleSoft Functional Consultant at University of Southern California
2 years at this Job
State of Minneasota upgraded their financial system PeopleSoft 8.9 with PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM. The modules implemented here are General Ledger, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement, Account Payables, Commitment Control, Project Costing, AR, and Billing, I was primarily supporting GL, AP, and Procurement teams.
• Interacted with end users and business lead regarding fit gap analysis and different issues.
• Performed implementation and deployment of PeopleSoft Financials and wrote functional design specifications for Account Payable, Account receivable, Purchasing and General Ledger from legacy systems into PeopleSoft.
• Build Functional Design (FDD) for Change request items and custom reports.
• Reviewed and corrected technical Design documents (TDD).
• Have written functional and technical design Documents for Two Envelope Check feature (strategic Sourcing) in 9.2 release.
• Work with Business/Users to define and analyze project scope/requirements.
• Work with project manager and business owners to ensure compliance with legislation and business needs.
• Performed data mapping and data conversion from external systems into PeopleSoft tables.
• Providing support, design and enhancements for Purchasing workflow process and developed functional specifications documents.
• Handled customer's and functional queries on PO, AP, Inventory and Strategic Sourcing modules.
• Setup PeopleSoft UPK for learning system and supported.
• Have written technical design for Analysis Upload feature in 9.1 Strategic Sourcing products. Also developed the feature using CI and XML objects.
• Responsible for business process design and testing of functionality.
• Conducted Functional Testing (ST, UT, SIT) for ePro, Purchasing, AR, Services Procurement modules during the project life cycle
• Co-ordinate and reviewed related business processes OTC (Order to Cash) and PTP, with respective team leads to understand impact of ERP upgrade.
• Assisted with eSupplier, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement and Purchasing modules, Identified requirement gaps that could be met using delivered functionality.
• Currently responsible to deliver complex inbound and outbound interfaces for AP, GL, AR, BI, eBill, PO, Cash management, Bank Reconciliation etc. This included design and development of complex Application Engines, PeopleCode and Application Packages to process data coming from multiple legacy systems. Used delivered Inbound/Outbound Map functionality for data transformation & translation
• Conducting discussion sessions with Corporate Users of Treasury to gather requirements for the interfaces AP, AR, report format, scheduling and error handling.
• Developed scope and analyzed and documented business requirements.
• Involved in Production Support for PeopleSoft Finance eProcurement, Purchasing, Account receivable Procurement Contract, Asset Management, Account Payable, Travel & Expense and General Ledger.
• Maintained customer records, Additional customers information and Maintatining Contacts in PeopleSoft OTC,
• Gather business requirements from the business users for system enhancements and create technical documents for development.
• Detailed discussions with PeopleSoft business users to understand how to perform a daily extract of AR and Payroll data for Treasury.
• Involved in modifications required during the integration of PeopleSoft Accounts receivable with Control-M scheduler.
• Directed the deployment of new accounting system including GL, AR, AP and Billing modules.
• Facilitated JAD sessions and design meetings with the Stakeholders, SME's and Leads of Interfaces.
• Analyzed client's requirements with a view of fitting them to PeopleSoft Finance 9.0 application so as to minimize customizations and make the Data Migration process maintenance friendly
• Worked closely with the development team to communicate the requirement, write technical specification documents, system use cases in Rational RRC, test interfaces by writing and executing test cases in Rational RQM.
• Writing use cases for the Payroll, AR and Accounts Payable uploads
• Closely work with development team and UAT testing along with the corporate users.
• Worked extensively on Rational Unified Process RUP - RRC, RTC and RQM.
- PeopleSoft Functional Analyst at State Of Minnesota (Dept of Health)
- PeopleSoft Functional Analayst at Washington metro Transit
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst at The Methodist System
- PeopleSoft Business Analyst at Statewide Financial System
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Databases
Short project work at local Waste Management company
• Identify all PeopleSoft inbound and outbound integrations
• Analyze integrations and create detailed technical and functional documentation
• Created integration process and data workflows for current support assistance.
- PeopleSoft Consultant at New Resources Consulting
- Independent PeopleSoft Consultant at Roundy's Supermarkets / Kroger
- Sr. Application Analyst at R.W. Baird
- Sr. Programmer Analyst at Roundy's Supermarkets Inc
1 month at this Job
- BS - Business & Computer Systems