Senior DB2 DBA Senior SQL Server DBA A significant amount of time is spent being responsible for 3 large PeopleSoft systems in this environment. The systems include 2 Financial PeopleSoft systems as well as a HR PeopleSoft system. I have been responsible for numerous tools upgrades and 2 major application upgrades (8.4-8.9, 8.9-9.2). Most recently a 9.2 upgrade as well as a Peopletools 8.55 upgrade. I am also a DBA managing a variety of database systems (Microsoft SQL, DB2 (LUW), etc. I have experience in complete system upgrades/migrations. For both UNIX and Windows environments, as well as DB2 LUW, and SQL Server These upgrades have been In Place as well as Side by Side. I also support several other packages including Hyperion, ODOC, OpenText, SAVID, and Ariba. These packages run on top of Microsoft SQL Server as well as a few other backend database platforms. The systems that run on top of SQL server employ a wide range of Microsoft technologies. The technologies include Clustering both Active/Active as well as Active/Passive, multiple type of replication, as well as complex dts/SSIS packages to both load data as well as massage data from a variety of sources. The systems supported are both intranet as well as internet facing. During my assignment, I have built complete systems including starting from scratch with a blank sheet of paper, to finished and delivered solutions to the business. I was given the responsibility to design all areas of infrastructure (servers, network, VPN, failover etc). Several of the projects I am involved in support companies across North America, South America, and Asia. Among the other projects I have direct involvement with are the Dealers systems (new car sales, parts, warranty, online service manuals) provided to all Honda dealerships (car, motorcycle, marine, and power equipment). Most of the systems I deal with are heavily intertwined with the company financial systems or are the system of record.
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA at American Honda/American Honda Finance
- Senior DBA at Community Development Commission
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA at Pergament Home Centers
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA at Exodus Communications
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Philosophy and Religion
- - Engineering
• Upgraded HCL Customer's PeopleSoft FSCM application to 9.2 / 8.56 Tools.
• Upgrading HCL Customer's PeopleSoft HCM applications to 9.2 / 8.56 Tools.
• Implemented Portal (IH) 9.1 / 8.56 Tools.
• Designed and Built PeopleSoft Poral, HCM & FSCM 9.2 / 8.55 / 8.56 architectures on a Redhat Linux 7 and Oracle 12c Exadata platform for for Upgrades as well as Go-Live.
• Setup PUM Images for both Upgrades as well as to push patches.
• Setup Change Assistant for upgrade as well as to apply patch sets and tax updates.
• Deployed latest PS Virtual Images to use them as Demo Environments for developers as well as to train user community.
• Setup Elastic Search Servers, Performance Monitor.
• Supporting Development, Functional, Security and Conversion teams for a smooth implementation towards successful Go-Live.
• Prepared documentation for the existing team to create new environments, migrating code as well as Data.
• Trained several teams in Upgrading, Maintenance as well as applying patches using latest methodologies like PUM, Change Assistant etc.
• Worked with DBA for setup, Fine Tuning and refreshing PS databases on Exadata platform. Environment: PeopleTools 8.54 to 8.55, FSCM 9.2 HCM 9.2, Oracle 11g-12c, SQL Server 2012, Redhat Linux , Win 2003 - 2012 64-bit, Tuxedo, Web Logic, Elastic Search, ESP Scheduler, BI Publisher.
- Sr. PeopleSoft DBA / Administrator / Upgrade Specialist at HCL
- Sr. PeopleSoft DBA / Administrator / Upgrade Specialist at HighStreet IT Solutions, Long Island, NY
- Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator at CIT Bank
- Sr. PeopleSoft DBA (Team Lead) at UVS Technologies
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Computer Science
• Lead Upgrade Specialist on HRMS Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2.
• Installed subsequent PUM's utilize selective adoption of patches and "make-us-current" upgrade
• Led a team of resources to execute PeopleSoft 9.2 Fin/SCM upgrade on Oracle 11 database; Windows Enterprise Servers
• Executed and optimized PeopleSoft Change Assistant tasks required for PeopleTools upgrade; Managed change migrations and project builds
• Installed and Administered PeopleSoft application software and PIA architecture: Web, Application, Batch (Process Scheduler), Elastic Search and Recruiting/Candidate Gateway instances for all PeopleSoft regions (Production, Testing, Development)
• Responsible for Installing XML BI Publisher and converting multiple, custom Crystal Reports to BIP layouts
• Monitored and maintained application and infrastructure security in cooperation with DBA's and Security administrators
• Managed RemedyForce queues for PeopleSoft incidents/tickets
• Provided on-going support in the manner of evaluating and applying application updates/patches
• Facilitated PeopleSoft Upgrade knowledge-transfer sessions and training
- Senior PeopleSoft Consultant at Highstreet IT
- Senior PeopleSoft Consultant at 323 IT Solutions, LLC
- Peoplesoft Consultant at Zanett Commercial Solutions
- Consultant Architect at Electronic Data Systems
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
Agrium, Loveland, CO Oct, 2016 - Present PeopleTools 8.54 Upgrade PeopleSoft Upgrader Upgraded People Tools from 8.51 to 8.54 (FSCM 9.1) Experience: Provided PeopleSoft Administration in support of upgrade. PeopleSoft People Tools 8.54.19, BEA WebLogic 12.1.2, BEA Tuxedo 12.1, AIX 7.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Oracle Enterprise 18.104.22.168
- PeopleSoft Administrator at Agrium
- PeopleSoft Upgrader at Thales Defense & Security
- PeopleSoft Performance Analyst at ETS
- PeopleSoft Upgrader at Baltimore Aircoil
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration/Computer Science
• Performed PeopleSoft infrastructure Enterprise architect Consulting review of 30+ clients for optimized configuration, implementation strategy, industry best practices and risk mitigation.
• Created reports and advised on implementation of solutions steps.
• Provided capacity planning and virtualization. Interviewed Functional leads, DBA, infrastructure leads, CIO and support/ developers to optimize and recommend industry best practices, identified system security vulnerabilities.
• Two cloud hands on migration on SaaS, PaaS, PaaS ExaLogic infrastructure for both private and troubleshooting of Oracle Managed Cloud, public cloud platforms.
• Provided Audits of the full spectrum client infrastructure, security and resourcing
• Provided recommendation reports, staff restructuring recommendations, education and refocus.
• Hands on experience in Peopleoft Higher Ed, Financials, HCM, CRM and Portal
• Deep understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives including staffing, driving a collaborative project management and knowledge of industry best practices.
• Several hands-on Peopletools 8.56 upgrade, PeopleSoft 9.2 ugprade, Fluid, PUM installation, upgrade +++ Partial list of my clients: Metlife, Duke University, Florida State University, Maricopa Colleges, Georgiatech, Geico, University of Florida, Chubb Services, Mississippi Pension, Beaumont Hospital, Safeway, ConAgra Nebraska, California State University, San Francisco State University, Boeing, Tribune, City of Santa Clara, DePaul University, Cerner Kansas, Williams Information technology, City and County of San Francisco, The Gap, Crop Production Services, Kaiser Permenante & others++
- PeopleSoft Advanced Customer Services Consultant at oracle
- IBM Product manager - Infosphere PeopleSoft Optim at IBM
- Global Practice Manager - Optim PeopleSoft product at Mehdi consulting
- Executive Management - PeopleSoft infrastructure consultant at Mehdi consulting
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Client:3rpco/Arizona Public Service
• Installation and Configuration of Oracle (CCB, Peoplesoft)11g, 12c,13c
• Monitor Oracle databases to take preventive steps against any database errors with OEM 12c,13c.
• Database backups and recovery and refresh of databases using RMAN, Import/Export, Hot/Cold Backups, Data Pump tools
• Creating new tablespaces, tables, indexes, synonyms, procedures and functions
• Daily, weekly system and DB server maintenance like cleaning the old archives, validating the backups, monitoring Alert Logs/Trace files and Application Logs.
• Capacity planning for all the production and stage servers (performance analysis, storage) growth and automatic storage management and grid implementation
• Developing and maintaining system and process documentation.
• Constantly monitor performance of Oracle database and alert log file and trace files
• Supported various production databases ranging in size from 600GB to 20TB
• Managed PeopleSoft environments installation, upgrades, patches, replication, change assistant, data refreshes, performance tuning, and monitoring of Database.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot CC&B and Oracle database problems and Failures. Resolve Service Now incident problem tickets. Fixing high priority issues.
• Production support role for Oracle 12c and 13c.
• Participate in an on-call rotation with other DBA's to provide 8am-5pm coverage.
• Perform Migration and moving data between environments.
• Performance tuning (Prod, Dev, Test, QA) environments.
• Experience with Oracle, Cloud Database task.
- Oracle Support DBA at Propel Technology
- Lead Consultant at Propel Technology
- Lead Consultant at Infosys Technologies Limited
- IT Technical Project Manager at Propel Technology
1 year at this Job
- MS - Information Technology
Salem, NH PeopleSoft Support/Upgrade/Security Project: Upgrade HCM 8.8/8.51 to 9.2/8.54 July '16 - Till Date
As a PeopleSoft Security Admin I was responsible to Design, Develop and Implement the PeopleSoft Security for HCM NA Payroll and T&L.
• This project involves a PeopleSoft System Administrator for Application and People Tools upgrade of PeopleSoft HCM 8.8 to HCM 9.2 People Tools from 8.51 to 8.54.
• Involved in Chase Paymentech PeopleSoft delivered and customized application.
• Worked on major bolt on enhancements to existing HCM 8.8 and Upgrade to PeopleSoft v9.2/8.54.
• Maintaining PeopleSoft Production environment along with supporting environments and created firewall requests
• Worked on applying Tax update 17-c and PUM 24 image to PeopleSoft HCM web applications.
• Comparing and carrying out project migrations between various PeopleSoft Instances based upon user requests.
• Performed People Tools Upgrade from 8.51 to 8.54.
• Synced the HR 9.2 Image to 12 using PeopleSoft Update Manager.
• Worked extensively on third party batch scheduling tool Tidal for setting up jobs in PeopleSoft
• Performance Tuning of Webserver, Application Server and Database Server including various configuration related parameters.
• Developed DMS Scripts to migrate the Security between environments.
• Co-ordinated with infrastructure team, Citrix team, Database admin team for resolving issues.
• Performed Database Cloning on PeopleSoft instances as per development team requirement.
• Proactively monitor the servers and diagnosing and correction issues when required.
• Performed Database Refreshing on PeopleSoft instances.
• Making sure development team requirements are met including make suggestions and recommendations to optimize the activities and automate tasks wherever possible.
• Applied People Tools Fixes, Patches, Bundles, Maintenance Packs.
• Setting up development environment for PeopleSoft Developers.
• Conducting KT and knowledge sharing sessions among team as required while providing technical documentation to help others.
• Configuring Change Assistant.
• Monitoring database health via OEM and check if any memory SGA parameter needs to be tuned.
• Troubleshooting and clearing of caches Web Server, Application Server and Process Scheduler.
• Installed Verity and configured PeopleSoft Books for context sensitive help.
• Creation of new databases and table spaces either via ASM or via fixed allocation.
• Troubleshooting PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, integration broker, Application messaging flow, process scheduler issues, and Test server's creation.
• Responsible for analyzing system specifications and preparing Technical Design Documents and Unit Test Plans as per the requirement.
• Setup Weblogic web application server, PIA, Tuxedo Application Server, and Oracle databases on Solaris UNIX platform.
• Administered Citrix and UNIX Servers.
• Provided demo's to the end users after every sprint cycle as part of the Agile development.
• Worked intensively with Security Administrator to implement Security at various levels and created Roles, Permission Lists, User Profiles, Portal Security, folders, Content References and Definition Security. Technology: People Tools 8.51 & 8.54, HCM 8.8 & 9.2, Oracle 11g DB, MS Office, Windows 2007, Toad, MS Excel, HP-ALM.
- PeopleSoft Security Admin I at JP Morgan Chase
- PeopleSoft Admin at New York State Wide Financial System
- PeopleSoft Admin/DBA at TIAA-CREF Financial Services
- Upgrade / Implementation & Admin at Princeton University
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Oracle DBA for multiple Oracle 11g/12c RAC instances supporting BAAN and custom Applications. Migration of in-house applications to Production. Configuration and problem analysis of PL/SQL applications. Site health checks and best practices implementation. Heavy Developer liaison. Application and Instance Performance Tuning (OLTP and DW). OEM 13c used for Instance control.
- Oracle DBA Consultant at
- Oracle DBA/Developer at EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATES LLC
- Oracle/SQLServer DBA/Architect at Video Production House
- Oracle DBA at HEALTHWAYS
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- BSCS - Computer Science
As a full-life-Cycle Recruiter, I am responsible for candidate sourcing, placements, customer/ client relations, candidate relationships, job order fulfillment, Customer RFQ's, etc. for Contract, Contract to hire and Full time positions.
We are a locally owned and operated full service staffing agency with a strong emphasis in the Information Technology sector. We are active in the community, live in the community and have a strong understanding of the workforce challenges of the Orange and Los Angeles County Technology market.
At our company, we don't simply place temporaries into jobs we place people into projects and positions with the utmost care. Our staffing agents get to know our candidates' unique talents, our employers' specific needs, and align the two as accurately as possible. Our goal is to make the ideal match the first time. We pride ourselves on having the best cross section of job seekers and hiring companies in Southern California and are always enhancing these networks.
Staffing is a relationship business and good people know good people. Building relationships is all about trust, quality, conviction, performance, commitment, follow-through, teamwork and a passion for talent.
Some of the positions filled recently:
DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Full Stack Developer, .NET Developer, Front-End Developer, UI/UX Developer, Java(J2EE Developers), SQL Programmer, Enterprise Application Programmer, Software Development Manager, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, QA Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer analyst, Security Analyst, SEO Specialist, PPC Specialist, Oracle/SQL DBA, Linux/Unix Administrator, IT Manger
• Technologies: DevOps, AWS, J2ME, PocketPC. SIP, BREW, WAP, Diameter, XML, WebServices, Databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL server, Sybase.
• Tools: Clearcase, Clearquest
• Internet technologies: HTML, Java Script, LDAP, Websphere, SOA, SOAP, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, DBA, WSDL
• Operating Systems: UNIX, HP UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
• Programming Languages: Java, .NET, J2EE, J2ME, WML, C++, C#, CORBA, etc
- Sr. IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner at eNamix
- Sr. Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Manager at Avion, GA
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Contracted to provide PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll development and upgrade services to a major mid-Atlantic chain of gas stations/convenience stores employing approx. 15,000 employees. Over eight years of continuous service for this client, performed 9.1 and 9.2 upgrades, re-engineered all legacy SQR interfaces into a new App-Engine/CI architecture for loading of hires, leaves, promotions, terms, injuries, etc. from on-boarding apps. Developed reports and letters using BI-publisher. Created custom applications for Kronos-to-payroll uploads, merit/bonus, leave administration and data warehousing. Created and maintained numerous vendor interfaces for Equifax/ACA, benefits, 401K/Roth/ESOP, local PA taxes, Talx, ADP, Success Factors, Qualtrics, and more. Designed and built special leave accrual process for 2018 MD family leave act. Provided these and system support services on a remote/telecommuting basis, providing a high level of availability, dedication and customer satisfaction with both timely and accurate results. Managed all projects/tasks using the Agile methodology.
- Senior PeopleSoft Consultant at ERPware Anywhere LLC
- Senior Consultant to various clients at
- Application Developer III at Kforce, Inc
- Application Analyst at ACS
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree