• Completed 9.2 FSCM upgrade from v9.1/PT 8.52 to v9.2/PT8.56
• Migrated from Linux to Microsoft Azure VM Windows environment
• Installed and applied latest PUM images
• Configured and setup windows VM servers across all environments
• Migrated security from 9.1 to 9.2
• Implement complex password management to all users' accounts, reduce number of privileged accounts.
• Use current information security best practices to optimize the management and maintenance of a companywide PeopleSoft access.
• Perform audits on critical systems to determine access is appropriate and complies with SOX and Company guidelines.
• Configured SSL across all environments which include securing Web servers, application servers, IB (integration broker), report repository and REN servers
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA /Security administrator at Advanced Disposal
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at State of TN, Nashville
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at City of Charlotte, NC
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at State of TN, Nashville
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in computers and mathematics - computers and mathematics
Astute Business Solutions helps clients transform their businesses through innovative, practical, and cost- effective methods using Oracle Solutions (on-premise and Cloud). Oracle Cloud Architect /Project Manager/ Peoplesoft Admin
➢ Design Infrastructure and Cloud Architecture.
➢ Prepare Technical Documentation.
➢ Prepare Infrastructure, Platform and Application Solution Design Documents.
➢ Involved in Requirement Gathering, Assessment, Implementation Strategy.
➢ Peoplesoft Lift and Shift from On-Premise to Oracle cloud.
➢ Security and Network Design and Implementation.
➢ Database Migration Strategy.
➢ PeopleSoft System Administration, Integrations, Security, Migrations.
➢ Migration of Enterprise applications into Oracle Cloud, plan Integration Strategy.
➢ Installation / Configuration and Upgrade of Oracle/PeopleSoft Software.
➢ Project Management to deliver end to end implementation.
- Peoplesoft / OCI Consultant at Astute Business Solutions
- Senior Application & Database Administrator at California Water Services
- PeopleSoft Architect / Administrator / DBA at Monster Products
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator at Stanford University
3 months at this Job
HCM 9.2, CRM 9.2, PT 8.57, OIAM 11gR2PS3, Okta Cloud Authentication for PeopleSoft Applications HCM 9.2, PeopleTools 8.57, Oracle 18c
• OKTA is Cloud authentication provider. Implemented OKTA and OAM SSO for PeopleSoft HCM (Candidate Gateway) and CRM (HR Help Desk)
• Setup DMZ Servers, Installed Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) and Webgate. OHS is Reverse Proxy Server for PeopleSoft HCM and CRM in DMZ.
• Setup federation between OKTA and OAM. Enabled Cert mode (OAM).
• Setup DCC Webgate and ECC Webgate in DMZ
• Using DPK, deployed multiple PIA domains in DMZ (RedHat 6.x)
• Worked with Cyber Security team to get approvals for DMZ deployment and opening up Firewall ports. Created Visio diagrams of the
• Worked with Enterprise Architecture team to create Load Balancer VIP and used them for load balancing OHS+WG Servers
• Trained in OAM 11g and OIM 11g
• Setup Wallets on DMZ Servers and modified mod_wl_ohs.conf to use these wallets. Familiar with openssl and keytool utilities. Very comfortable with creating CSRs, submitting CSRs to obtain certificates and installing them for OHS, PeopleSoft PIA etc.
• Completed PeopleTools upgrade from 8.55 to 8.57
• Used DPK to deploy PT 8.57.04 and HCM 9.2 on Windows and Linux Servers. Created psft_customizations.yaml file to control the locations of PS_HOME and PS_CFG_HOME.
• Completed PT 8.55.05 upgrade from PT 8.53 (Sept 2016). Implemented decoupled PeopleSoft homes along with PT 8.55 Upgrade: PS_HOME, PS_APP_HOME, PS_CFG_HOME, PS_CUST_HOME
• Used DPK to run cleanup (uninstall) before deploying subsequent PeopleTools point update release
• Created Change Packages from PUM images and applied to Demo, Dev, QA & Prod
• Supported TAM/CG implementation and went live recently (April 2018)
• Supported integration with Talemetry (Cloud Job Hosting platform)
• Supporting 20 Application Server domains, 12 Process Scheduler, 20 PIA domains, 3 ElasticSearch Servers
• Go to person for all PeopleSoft Admin related tasks. Expert level knowledge in DPK, PUM, Migrations, Refreshes, Advising development on Performance Tuning,
• Routinely applied Tax updates and patches using PUM
• Completed STAT 5.7.4 upgrade (May 2016)
• Completed new CRM 9.2 Implementation (Dec 2016).
• Provided infrastructure and PeopleSoft DBA support. Created Demo, Test, QA environments
• Worked with Exchange team to setup ERMS (Email Response Management System)
• Supporting 12 Application Servers, 7 Process Schedulers, 12 PIA domains, 3 ElasticSearch Servers (shared with HCM).
HCM 9.2, CRM 9.2, PT 8.57, OIAM 11gR2PS3, Okta
Cloud Authentication for PeopleSoft Applications
HCM 9.2, PeopleTools 8.57, Oracle 18c
- Senior PeopleSoft Infrastructure Consultant at Public Utility Company
- Oracle DBA and PeopleSoft Admin at J. Walter Thompson
- Senior PeopleSoft Consultant at Assured Guaranty
- Senior PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, New Jersey
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Information Science
• Successfully completed PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PI 25/PT 856.06 upgrade using HCM 9.2 PI 16 certified source non-Unicode demo and applied PI 25 updates to the upgraded environments.
• Configured CA from PT853 for initial and MTP passes performed PeopleTools 855.16 upgrade, applied required for upgrade updates, performed HCM 91-92 upgrade and applied PUM 22 updates to the upgraded environments.
• Installed and configured Elastic Search 2.3.2 for prod and non-prod environments. Resolved Elastic Search install errors and built search indexes jobs on scheduler to create search results in PeopleSoft PIA environments. Configured PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) Image PI-25 into PeopleSoft Update manager from Oracle support site and used it to apply updates to the PeopleSoft demo, and other upgraded environments
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at OXY Inc
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at City of Hope Irvindale, CA
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Admin at SLCO
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Admin at SUPERVALU, MN
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Stanford University is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions PeopleSoft Support Project
➢ Maintained a vast system comprising of 12 environments for Campus Solution and 8 environments for ELM.
➢ Involved in the day to day support activities such as resolving jeera tickets, performing weekly migrations using Kintana, providing 24X7 system support, monitoring the system performance.
➢ Implemented PeopleSoft Verity, Installed peoplebooks.
➢ Applied PeopleTools patches and Application bundles in the DMO, Test, UAT and other non prod environments and the Production environment using Change Assistant.
➢ Involved in Oracle DB patch upgrade from 10.2.0.3 to 10.2.0.4.
➢ Maintained a number of third party systems like Kaba Clock and so on.
➢ Maintained complete and precise documentation of changes in a system known as Docushare.
➢ Involved in the configuration of BIGIP and firewall setup between different components of PS.
➢ Performed database refreshes and created scripts to schedule them daily.
➢ Created PeopleSoft Jobs using Custom Scheduler.
➢ Developed interface for inbound and outbound files.
➢ Grant Portal Access to Developers and Users on request basis. Run data fix scripts. Turn Trace on debug process, perform performance tuning on slow and long running processes. Provided 24X7 support. Environment: PeopleTools 8.49, PeopleSoft CS 9.0 ,ELM 9.0 Weblogic 9.2 MP1 p5, Tuxedo 9.1 rp36, Oracle 10.2.0.3.0/10.2.0.4, Linux, Solaris, AsJira, Kintana, docushare, confluence..
- Senior PeopleSoft Architect Administrator at Stanford University
- Senior PeopleSoft Upgrader / Administrator (Infosys Technologies) at LexisNexis
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator (Infosys Technologies) at Reed Elsevier
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA at Cognizant Technology Solutions, NJ
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Oracle DBA for multiple Oracle 11g/12c RAC instances supporting BAAN and custom Applications. Migration of in-house applications to Production. Configuration and problem analysis of PL/SQL applications. Site health checks and best practices implementation. Heavy Developer liaison. Application and Instance Performance Tuning (OLTP and DW). OEM 13c used for Instance control.
Oracle DBA for multiple Oracle 11g/12c RAC instances supporting BAAN and custom Applications.
Migration of in-house applications to Production. Configuration and problem analysis of PL/SQL
applications. Site health checks and best practices implementation. Heavy Developer liaison.
Application and Instance Performance Tuning (OLTP and DW). OEM 13c used for Instance control.
- Oracle DBA Consultant at See Resume
- Oracle DBA/Developer at EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATES LLC
- Oracle/SQLServer DBA/Architect at Video Production House
- Oracle DBA at HEALTHWAYS
7 years at this Job
- BSCS - Computer Science
Overall 2.7 years of experience in Peoplesoft administration(DBA), worked in unix scripting, Peopleosft installation, DB related queries and other admin related activities.
- Associate Professional Application Delivery at DXC Technology formerly known as CSC India Pvt.Ltd
- Peoplesoft DBA at DXC Technology formerly known as CSC India Pvt.Ltd
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.E - Computer Science Engineering
As a full-life-Cycle Recruiter, I am responsible for candidate sourcing, placements, customer/ client relations, candidate relationships, job order fulfillment, Customer RFQ's, etc. for Contract, Contract to hire and Full time positions. We are a locally owned and operated full service staffing agency with a strong emphasis in the Information Technology sector. We are active in the community, live in the community and have a strong understanding of the workforce challenges of the Orange and Los Angeles County Technology market. At our company, we don't simply place temporaries into jobs we place people into projects and positions with the utmost care. Our staffing agents get to know our candidates' unique talents, our employers' specific needs, and align the two as accurately as possible. Our goal is to make the ideal match the first time. We pride ourselves on having the best cross section of job seekers and hiring companies in Southern California and are always enhancing these networks. Staffing is a relationship business and good people know good people. Building relationships is all about trust, quality, conviction, performance, commitment, follow-through, teamwork and a passion for talent.
Some of the positions filled recently:
DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Full Stack Developer, .NET Developer, Front-End Developer, UI/UX Developer, Java(J2EE Developers), SQL Programmer, Enterprise Application Programmer, Software Development Manager, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, QA Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer analyst, Security Analyst, SEO Specialist, PPC Specialist, Oracle/SQL DBA, Linux/Unix Administrator, IT Manger
• Technologies: DevOps, AWS, J2ME, PocketPC. SIP, BREW, WAP, Diameter, XML, WebServices, Databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL server, Sybase.
• Tools: Clearcase, Clearquest
• Internet technologies: HTML, Java Script, LDAP, Websphere, SOA, SOAP, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, DBA, WSDL
• Operating Systems: UNIX, HP UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
• Programming Languages: Java, .NET, J2EE, J2ME, WML, C++, C#, CORBA, etc
- Sr. IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner at eNamix
- Sr. Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Manager at Avion, GA
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Working on Exadata X7 Full Rack machine
● In charge of evaluating the overall Cloud database performance analysis on PIMCO environment, providing the comprehensive report on system defects and application design.
● Utilize features provided by Exadata such as Smart Scan, Storage Index, Hybrid Colomnar Compression (HCC) and Flash Cache to adjust the application SQL coding.
● Working with Real World Performance team from Oracle for on-site client performance support.
● Working with application teams/Developers to provide solution with their performance requirements, making plan to meet the SLA.
● Tuning system at database level to improve the throughput, response time, resource consumption and wait events, such as session, parallel thread, SGA setting, DB block size, control file and undo TBS setting etc.
● Analyzing the top long running and most resource consuming SQL statements, finding root cause of slowness, generating the best solution based on available situation.
● Educating /reviewing codes with application team to make sure they comply with PIMCO software standard and requirements. Environment: Oracle Exadata Full Rack X7 11g/12c enterprise RAC with 8 instances, Oracle Cloud (OCI).
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Specialist / Performance tuning DBA at Pacific Investment Company
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Specialist / Peoplesoft DBA at
- Senior Oracle Specialist at Bank Of Montreal(TCS)
- Senior DBA/Unix Admin/System Analyst at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Hands-on EBS upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 with Vertex integration including EBS Database Tier upgrade and EBS Application Tier upgrade IDAM integration with EBS
- Sr Apps DBA Consultant (CONTRACTOR), team leader at Vantiv Corp
- Sr. Principal Support Engineer /Solution Architect (Full Time) at Oracle Corporation
- Sr. Oracle DBA, EBS upgrade & migration Contractor at Donaldson Company, Inc
- Oracle (Apps) DBA, Peoplesoft DBA, IDAM consultant at Midwave Corp Minneapolis MN
7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Remote Sensing and GIS
- B.S. - Remote Sensing and GIS