Description: Randstad provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing, at the moment Randstad is world's number one staffing solutions company. § Part of PeopleSoft FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM application 9.2 tools 8.52 to 8.57 § Supported PeopleSoft FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM as primary Apps DBA on 24*7 basis. § Responsible for PeopleSoft infrastructure, maintenance and support. § Migration of projects from various environments using customized STAT migration tool. § Process Scheduler, Application Server and webserver startup, shutdown, and troubleshooting in case of issues. § PeopleSoft Pre-and Post-Refresh activities of Support environments from Production environments. § Assisted development team in testing (Functionality, Regression, and Acceptance) testing of the application. § Independently applied application patches delivered by Oracle on regular basis § Acted as application security administrator for FSCM/HRMS/CRM/EPM applications § Followed thru Incident and change management procedures (via Ivanti and Jira) and assisted with evidence collection during audit cycles, Quar- terly Audits. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS /FSCM / EMP / CRM 9.2, People Tools 8.52 to 8.57 Oracle 12c 10.2.0.4, SQL Server 2019.
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Randstad
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Informatica LLC
- PeopleSoft Administrator /DBA / Architect (Consulting) at Harvard University
- Senior PeopleSoft Administrator / Architect at Gilead
10 months at this Job
• Design / program Oracle PL/SQL & Apex systems for School District and Votermetrics LLC
• State of Utah Transportation, Oracle Database Administration 11g, Grid Control 12c
• Votermetrics LLC Management: Statistics, 11g, Data Conversion, SQL Developer, PL/SQL
• Serve as DBA for 35 11g DBs / RAC / ASM databases; SQL-PL/SQL with JIRA at LDS Church
• Serve as 11g Oracle & PeopleSoft DBA at Boise State University, Idaho
- Contract Oracle DBA - PL/SQL Developer - Apex - System Design at School District and Votermetrics LLC
- ETL Project Manager / Senior Oracle and SQL Server DBA / Data Architect at Unicity International
- DBA at General Electric
- Senior Oracle Applications Database Administrator at Oracle Corporation
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Public Administration / Political Science / Statistics
- M.A. - Public Administration / Political Science
- B.S. - Political Science / Economics
- MBA - classes
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at Leeward Consulting, Inc
- at Leeward Consulting, Inc
- at Leeward Consulting, Inc
- at The Heritage Group
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Technology Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Computer Science
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Electrical Engineering
Performed as a subject matter expert to evaluate client's PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM and Financial environment infrastructure. Client was upgrading from image 13 to image 31 on hcm and financials. Reviewed database performance using enterprise manager, reviewed init.ora parameters set. Reviewed middle-tier configuration, made recommendations to increase performance and high availability. Worked with client on dpk installation and setup and how to create customized environments using yaml puppet configuration file. Reviewed upgrade project plan and checklist. Made recommendations on upgrade processes and customer's change control process. Worked with customer through go-live.
- PeopleSoft Architect - Contract at East Kentucky Power Co-Op
- PeopleSoft Architect - Contract at University Systems of Georgia
- PeopleSoft Architect - Contract at SP Richards
- PeopleSoft Architect -Contract at Pantex Plant
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Project: PeopleSoft Database and Application Implementation and upgrade.
From April 2012 - Till Date
Role: PeopleSoft Applications Database Administrator
Front End: PeopleSoft Application 9/9.1 and PeopleSoft Tool 8.52/8.52.05 and Oracle Application 12.1.3.
OS: IBM-AIX 6.1 -64 bit & Redhat Linux 64 bit and Solaris10 64 bit.
Modules: Human Resource Management.
Tools: CA, OEM 11G, Data Mover, Application Designer and Toad.
• Implementing Oracle Applications 12.1.3 with 126.96.36.199 Database effective monitoring using OEM 11G tools, custom scripting.
• Implementing PeopleSoft tool 8.5x and HRMS Application 8.8x and 9.0 and 9.1 on Linux/Solaris and Windows-Server 2003 and 2007.
• Upgraded 5 environments PeopleSoft Tool from 8.49 to 8.52.06.
• Upgraded 5 environments PeopleSoft HRMS Application from 8.9 to 9.1
• Performance tuning.
• Studying growth patterns for Oracle database and suggesting in effective Database Management & capacity Planning.
• Assisting and helping implementation teams with Change and Release Managements activities every month.
• Documenting the initial monitoring and setups changes.
• PeopleSoft Configuration changes (CA).
• Configuring Alert notification rules setup in OEM 11g
• Involved in Cloning, DB & Apps Production & Test Environment Support, and UAT as per business.
• Apply Tax-updates, patches, Bundles and Maintenance Packs of PeopleSoft.
• Project migration.
- PeopleSoft Applications Database Administrator at Emerson Information Technology Solutions
- Consultant - Application Hosting Services (Oracle Core and PeopleSoft DBA) at Emerson Information Technology Solutions
- Sr. System Specialist (Oracle Dba in Johnson and Johnson Team) at Company HCL
- System Executive (Oracle Dba) at TCIL Bellsouth Limited New Delhi
7 years, 5 months at this Job
As a full-life-Cycle Recruiter, I am responsible for candidate sourcing, placements, customer/ client relations, candidate relationships, job order fulfillment, Customer RFQ's, etc. for Contract, Contract to hire and Full time positions. We are a locally owned and operated full service staffing agency with a strong emphasis in the Information Technology sector. We are active in the community, live in the community and have a strong understanding of the workforce challenges of the Orange and Los Angeles County Technology market. At our company, we don't simply place temporaries into jobs we place people into projects and positions with the utmost care. Our staffing agents get to know our candidates' unique talents, our employers' specific needs, and align the two as accurately as possible. Our goal is to make the ideal match the first time. We pride ourselves on having the best cross section of job seekers and hiring companies in Southern California and are always enhancing these networks. Staffing is a relationship business and good people know good people. Building relationships is all about trust, quality, conviction, performance, commitment, follow-through, teamwork and a passion for talent.
Some of the positions filled recently:
DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Full Stack Developer, .NET Developer, Front-End Developer, UI/UX Developer, Java(J2EE Developers), SQL Programmer, Enterprise Application Programmer, Software Development Manager, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, QA Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer analyst, Security Analyst, SEO Specialist, PPC Specialist, Oracle/SQL DBA, Linux/Unix Administrator, IT Manger
• Technologies: DevOps, AWS, J2ME, PocketPC. SIP, BREW, WAP, Diameter, XML, WebServices, Databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL server, Sybase.
• Tools: Clearcase, Clearquest
• Internet technologies: HTML, Java Script, LDAP, Websphere, SOA, SOAP, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, DBA, WSDL
• Operating Systems: UNIX, HP UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
• Programming Languages: Java, .NET, J2EE, J2ME, WML, C++, C#, CORBA, etc
- Sr. IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner at eNamix
- Sr. Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Manager at Avion, GA
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
7. DBA Lead / Postgresql DBA /MS Azure DR Architect / MS SQL Server Database Architect & Administrator Resume
• Worked with systems administrators to implement cloud architectures that utilize industry best practices
• Implement cloud technology policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of storage appliances and stored data assets
• Development of the DR workload migration plan in conjunction with application owners and other technical resources
• Establish appropriate end-user access control levels for stored data
• Review and deploy cloud system releases and vendor-supplied patches according to best practices
• Managed MS Azure accounts utilized for disaster recovery/storage/Big Data Platform
• Designed and Developed data migration strategy between on premise and Azure environments
• Administration of PostgreSQL multi node clustered and replicated environments
• Monitoring of system performance utilizing PgAdmin, Splunk, Debeaver and command line tools
• Loaded multiple NOSQL databases including MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, HBase and Cassandra.
• Defined data elements that were required for initial Big Data Platform
• Follow change control, incident response, and testing processes for modifications to cloud technologies and software
• Creation of power shell scripts to support automation and simplification of administrative task
• Maintained cloud systems support and architecture documentation
• Utilize Jira for time and project tracking
• Team designed and trained to follow Kanban or Scrum based on project or user story.
• Establish and document the PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB technology stack including standard operating procedures including startup/shutdown, backup/recovery, disaster recovery, fail over
• Provision production database enterprise manager server, replication server and replicated standby for disaster recovery
• Implement automated methods and industry best practices for consistent installation and configuration of PostgreSQL for production and non-production environments
• Manage backup and recovery functions for a PostgreSQL reporting data warehouse environment
• Setup alerting mechanism for both PostgreSQL database and supporting environment to ensure system health and maximum availability
• Developed strategy and implementation plan for transitioning MS SQL Server on premise to Azure cloud
• Created monitoring solution for production databases with PowerShell, Solar Winds & SQL Server Mgmt Studio
• Database Consolidation from MySQL, DB2 & SQL Server into PostgreSQL Database (Data Warehouse Reporting)
• GG replication for changes from SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL to PostgreSQL
• Created & Documented high level SQL Server consolidation plan to upgrade older SQL Servers onto newer platforms
• Developed support plan for MS SQL Server databases including performance tuning & high availability requirements
• Documented plan to migrate SQL Server 2000 database into SQL Server 2012 instances with very little complication
• POC: SQL Server 2012 to 2016 upgrades
• POC: SQL Server 2016 application testing
• SQL Server 2012 to 2016 upgrade on DEV Database
• SQL Server 2016 upgrade on TST Databases.
• SQL Server data migration from 2005 & 2008 to 2016
• Implement user access and security procedures in accordance with SOX requirements
- DBA Lead / Postgresql DBA /MS Azure DR Architect / MS SQL Server Database Architect & Administrator at McBee Associates
- Technical Team Lead at Sleep Innovations
- Technical Team Lead at Independence Blue Cross
- Lead Database Administrator at Marlin Business Services Corp
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Physiology
Defined and executed data management strategy and road mapping for internal infrastructure
consolidation and cloud migration initiatives supporting business growth, simplification,
productivity and quality. This consolidation and simplification allowed for 75 database servers and VMs to be freed up with a net result of $1.7million in annualized savings.
• Tracked the use and compliance of database software license entitlement tied to the database portfolio.
• Developed and implemented cloud-based database solutions in Amazon Web Services.
• Maintained organizational standards around database structure, administration and architecture.
• Developed and implemented initiatives to increase cluster stability in Oracle cluster environments.
• Member of a cross-functional agile team that delivers accelerated implementation and migrations to Cloud. In addition to Architect responsibilities, assumed an Assignment Leader role for Digital Technical Leadership Program for database technologies rotation. The program is designed to train and mentor upcoming information technology leaders in varied skill sets.
• Planned, managed, and provided feedback on daily responsibilities and activities of employees in the technical rotation.
• Trained and mentored a global DBA team on current Oracle configuration and Cluster deployments.
- Senior Infrastructure Architect at GE DIGITAL
- Lead Oracle DBA Architect at GE Healthcare
- Oracle / PeopleSoft DBA at IDX Systems Corporation
- Senior Software Engineer at IDX Systems Corporation
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management of Computer Information Systems
Cboe is one of the world's largest exchange holdings companies offering trading across a diverse range of products, including options, futures, U.S. and European equities, exchange-traded products (ETPs), global FX and multi-asset volatility products. Key Responsibility: Oracle RAC / ASM DBA
• Augmented all Oracle DBA duties and played integral role in the plan, built, run phases of a mission critical environment that consisted of over 130 production Oracle RAC database trading systems, one full-rack and two-quarter-rack Exadata machines. The database sizes ranged from 300 Gigabytes to 250 Terabytes. Performed configurations and installations, administration, upgrading and patching, troubleshooting, backup and recovery, monitoring and tuning. Identified opportunities to drive efficiency and enhanced automation, improved time to debug issues and greatly increased system stability. Successfully managed numerous integration and performance projects for high profile, mission-critical trading systems.
• Designated by senior leadership to be part of the creation of a new independent $26 million state-of-the-art Cboe all-electronic exchanges (C2 & C3) on Linux and Oracle 12c. Ensured that all 23 production RAC database systems exceeded performance targets, including Sarbanes Oxley and FINRA regulatory requirements.
• Appointed in the relocation of Cboe's data center from Chicago to New York. Played pivotal role in the transfer of all database systems to New York without disruption to the new trading environment.
• Facilitated the migration of 24 mission-critical production RAC trading databases that were used by mission-critical trading applications such as VIX, S&P 500, Russel 2000, MSCI, FTSE, etc., from Solaris to Linux, and from Oracle 11g to 12c. Identified opportunities to drive efficiency and enhanced database performance, security and stability.
• Launched and managed the upgrade of a 9-Terabyte data warehouse system from Oracle 10g to 11g. Delivered new features, augmented stability, heightened security, and increased performance for data warehouse workloads.
• Led a project to reduce servers and licensing costs by consolidating twenty (40-250 Terabyte) Market Replay RAC database systems from Solaris to Linux.
• Spearheaded a data compression and reorganization project for Cboe's Read-Only database systems reclaiming over 80-Terabytes of storage.
• Authored Oracle 11g and 12c Grid and Database installation, upgrade, and migration documents to ensure a standard built environment. Designed and developed the standard Oracle environment that included a consistent set of scripts (ksh/bash) and directory structures across all hosts for installations, monitoring, housekeeping, backups, troubleshooting, performance tuning, database security and auditing, capacity review and patching. Designed and implemented multiple utilities that automated database and client installations, database administration, table partitioning maintenance scripts, and database schema refreshes. Introduced environment standards and created tools to enforce them. Created various script to support speedy troubleshooting of database problems. Key Responsibility: Oracle Exadata DBA
• Lowered software and hardware costs by $1.5M with the consolidation of several trading, Backoffice and corporate database systems onto high performance Oracle Exadata X4/5 machines.
• Worked with the Data Warehouse team, data architects, and developers to take advantage of Exadata top features such as Smart Scan, HCC Hybrid Columnar Compression, and Flash Cache - dramatically improving application throughput while maximizing availability and security.
• Provided an amazing level of service, saved time and gained predictability by installing and configuring OEM Cloud Control for Exadata.
• Collaborated with Oracle Platinum Support for Exadata maintenance, patching, and monitoring issues ensuring stability, availability, and performance. Key Responsibility: Performance Management / SQL Query Tuning and Optimization
• Researched resource intensive SQL's and improved latency of order and quote processing to microseconds by fine tuning poor SQL statements, databases, servers, and storage.
• Simplified the troubleshooting of performance problems by creating 14 shell scripts to quickly aid in the troubleshooting of performance issues. E.g. gen_awr.sh is a script that allows for quick AWR report generation. ora_awrsqrpt.sh is a script that allows for quick Workload Repository SQL report to troubleshoot resource intensive SQL's. Key Responsibility: Internal Audit & Controls, PII, SOX, FINRA, SEC Compliance
• Established, maintained and enforced Cboe's database security policies. Wrote scripts to discover security configuration issues. Collaborated with application teams to create the standard for database privileges and roles for each application. Setup fine-grained auditing for PII (Personally Identifiable Information) to detect unauthorized or inappropriate access or actions to sensitive data. Created database triggers to prevent accidental drop or modification of database objects for applications that had to login with schema owner accounts. Created a set of security and auditing scripts to inspect and verify adherence to data management and security guidelines. Setup automatic weekly reports of security vulnerabilities that were emailed to appropriate individuals for review.
• Worked with internal auditors to evaluate and modify database security control systems to meet Regulatory, SOX, or U.S. Securities and Exchange compliance (SEC) requirements. Key Responsibility: Oracle Data Guard / Disaster Recovery
• Planned, built, and launched a 3-node Physical standby RAC database for Cboe's Global Database System ensuring high availability, data protection, and disaster recovery for enterprise data.
• Participated in quarterly role transitions tests: switchovers, failovers, and flashbacks -making certain that Cboe can quickly resume mission-critical functions following a disaster.
• Documented and maintained all disaster recovery procedures on SharePoint for Cboe's DR sites which consisted of various DR solutions including VVR, DataGuard, and Exadata. Key Responsibility: Data Modeling / Data architecture
• Selected to work closely with the development and data architecture teams for Cboe's cutting-edge trade engine technology in detailed data design, analysis, mapping, data governance, data naming standards and conventions, data flow diagrams, data requirements, deliverables, and application tuning. Participated weekly in data architecture meetings discussing requirements and promoting database changes from development to production. Key Responsibility: VoltDB (In-Memory DB) Administrator
• Selected to participate in the research, analysis and selection process of an In-Memory database. VoltDB, Times Ten, and Redislabs were considered. VoltDB was selected for its performance, resiliency, and power. The database on average would process hundreds of thousands of transactions per second in support of lightning-fast HFT (High-frequency trading) algorithms.
• Created a 5-node 200-Gigabyte In-Memory VoltDB database on Linux for Cboe's Dev, Test, Atg, Pre-prod, and Prod trading environment. Scripted the volt_admin.sh utility that fully automated the following administrative functions: start, shutdown, status, pause, resume, save, restore, upgrade, stop, rejoin, create, and other miscellaneous house_keeping activities. The utility allowed other DBA's on the team to administer the database with ease without having to learn all of its intricacies.
• Created several programs in Python to monitor memory utilization, latency, performance, and license key expiration ensuring peak database processing, and availability. Key Responsibility: MS SQL Server DBA (Secondary DBA Support) Hands-on SQL Server experience in:
• Installing and Upgrading SQL Server
• Security and User Administration
• Database Backup and Restore
• SQL Server Scheduling and Notification
- SR. ENGINEER at CBOE GLOBAL MARKETS, INC
- at Great Plains
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
• Worked extensively on marketing bench consultants.
• Preparing and Updating Consultants resumes.
• Broadcasting Resumes in Several Job Boards like Dice, TechFetch, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Monster and LinkedIn.
• Searching for requirements in portals from Vendors and in LinkedIn.
• Working directly with end clients' requirements like Tier1 venders/Implementation partners.
• Maintain a good relationship with Tier1 Vendors/Implementation Partners.
• Responsibilities include calling on prime vendors, developing corporate account relationships, presenting consultants, negotiating and finalizing contracts.
• Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network daily basis to get the H1B/bench candidates placed in minimal turnaround time.
• Sourcing the consultants who are looking for H1B transfer.
• Negotiating with them on payment terms based on company standards.
• Arranging a meeting with management to initiate the H1B transfer process.
• Coordinating with consultant and immigration team for documents to initiate the H1B transfer process.
• Maintaining friendly rapport with the consultants and making them aware of submissions, vendor/Implementation partner's calls and client interviews.
• Handling post interview aspects such as follow-up with the vendor for interview feedback, POs Joining and MSA.
• Marketing for the various technologies including: iOS Developer, Windows Admin, Hadoop, VMWare Admins, Oracle Apps (DBA, Techno Functional), Mobiles Apps (Android, IOS), Java and Java Production Support, .Net, AS400, ERP (SAP-ABAP, BI, FICO), Testing tools etc.
• Upload the consultant's profiles in Portals like Dice, Tech Fetch, Career Builder and Indeed etc. for Corp-Corp positions.
• Submitting the consultants for the suitable requirements, following up with the vendors with the submission process.
• Negotiation of Bill Rates with Consultants and vendors.
• Scheduling the final interviews after consulting with the Consultants availability.
• Submission of Daily and weekly performance reports to Manager.
• Maintain Candidates complete information.
• Maintained an efficient database of Vendors, with the help of which I could successfully Market Consultants.
• Keep track of submissions made to the Vendors and follow up for interview set-up, post-interview feedback.
• Maintaining Submission Sheets on daily basis.
• Submission of weekly performance reports to Manager.
- Sr. Recruiter at GSS Infotech CT Inc
- IT Consulting & Systems Integration at VENSOFT Inc., incorporated
- Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter at Smart IMS INC
- Sales Recruiter at TekSkills Inc
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration