• Completed 9.2 FSCM upgrade from v9.1/PT 8.52 to v9.2/PT8.56
• Migrated from Linux to Microsoft Azure VM Windows environment
• Installed and applied latest PUM images
• Configured and setup windows VM servers across all environments
• Migrated security from 9.1 to 9.2
• Implement complex password management to all users' accounts, reduce number of privileged accounts.
• Use current information security best practices to optimize the management and maintenance of a companywide PeopleSoft access.
• Perform audits on critical systems to determine access is appropriate and complies with SOX and Company guidelines.
• Configured SSL across all environments which include securing Web servers, application servers, IB (integration broker), report repository and REN servers
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA /Security administrator at Advanced Disposal
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at State of TN, Nashville
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at City of Charlotte, NC
- PeopleSoft Admin/ DBA at State of TN, Nashville
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in computers and mathematics - computers and mathematics
• Successfully completed PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PI 25/PT 856.06 upgrade using HCM 9.2 PI 16 certified source non-Unicode demo and applied PI 25 updates to the upgraded environments.
• Configured CA from PT853 for initial and MTP passes performed PeopleTools 855.16 upgrade, applied required for upgrade updates, performed HCM 91-92 upgrade and applied PUM 22 updates to the upgraded environments.
• Installed and configured Elastic Search 2.3.2 for prod and non-prod environments. Resolved Elastic Search install errors and built search indexes jobs on scheduler to create search results in PeopleSoft PIA environments. Configured PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) Image PI-25 into PeopleSoft Update manager from Oracle support site and used it to apply updates to the PeopleSoft demo, and other upgraded environments
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at OXY Inc
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist at City of Hope Irvindale, CA
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Admin at SLCO
- PeopleSoft Upgrade Admin at SUPERVALU, MN
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Oracle Database Engineer Oracle RAC DBA Oracle Cerner Millennium Database Specialist Oracle PeopleSoft DBA Oracle Data Warehouse DBA Oracle Enterprise Manager Specialist Baptist Health - Jacksonville, FL (November 2016 - Present)
- Oracle Database Engineer at Baptist Health
- Consultant - Oracle RAC DBA at Oracle Exadata DMA
- Consultant - Oracle Database Engineer at Oracle Exadata DMA
- Consultant - Oracle RAC DBA at Oracle Performance Tuning
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters Degree - Information Systems
- Bachelors Degree - Computer Science
Presently involved in the role of Oracle Database Management Analyst responsible for Production Database Support in a large, fast paced, World-Class Enterprise environment, participating in a rotating 24x7 on-call rotation to respond to escalated incidents in accordance with documented processes and procedures, and act as the escalation point for assisting and supporting the Incident Management.
• Worked on backup remediation of databases setting up jobs in auto-sys and on boarding the databases to ZDLRA (Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance) appliance built on Exadata X6 Frame, a ground breaking data protection solution that's completely integrated with Oracle Database and eliminates data loss exposure for all databases without impacting production environments. Supported ZDLRA technical issues after migration of databases.
• Worked with Vormetric Encryption and Decryption of ASM Disks at the file system level for ZDLRA SAN Reclaim project after On-boarding databases to ZDLRA in Agile environment.
• Implement Security Standards on Databases and Related Infrastructures as per company Security best practices to various systems. Review the implementations to Databases and see that Security guidelines are followed and remediate privileged access identified by Audit Team.
• Worked on setting up DR and Dataguard Broker Configuration. Configured databases successfully for DR Automation according to standards for automating the DR activity and created auto-sys jobs for scheduling. Implemented the Security using ORACLE Database Vault.
• Worked on Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and Oracle Wallet to encrypt database files at file level to protect data at rest, encrypting databases both on the hard drive and consequently on backup media.
• Install and configure Oracle GoldenGate to replicate DML and DDL operations which involves configuring the Manager process, create and configure Extract, Datapump and Replicat groups.
• Monitoring trends in incident management, determining problems and resolving those problems.
• Performing documented system builds and complying with release management, change management, configuration management, and quality assurance standards.
• Analyze Database Performance and suggest tuning tips to LOB DBAs by providing ASH, AWR and ADDM reports after identifying performance blockers and waiters.
• Install Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud control 12c which is used for managing and monitoring multiple oracle databases and related targets from a single console. Set up and feed OEM data to ITRS Geneos for monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Involved in deploying and testing AWS cloud migration projects utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, DMS, Snowball etc.) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
• Strong implementation, performance tuning and troubleshooting skills with Oracle 11g & 12c RAC and Dataguard environments.
• Strong knowledge of Database Backup and recovery using RMAN and logical backups.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills in resolving the PROD issues and helpdesk DBA support tickets. Documenting processes and procedures as assigned by management.
• Work with Dev, Perf, QA and production support teams on projects and production support related issues.
• Work in change management, create ITSMs for GI and RDBMS upgrades (11g,12c) and for critical Patches and implement in various environments in a timely manner.
• Provide Hotline customer project support for incident management in 24/7 environment. Work with Oracle support in case of outages/issues related to incidents.
• Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios, analyzing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk.
• Knowledge of Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) and Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
• Advise, provide guidance and develop Disaster Recovery strategies for the Exadata Database machine. Integration of Exadata monitoring into our existing IT monitoring framework.
- Senior Oracle DBA at JPMorganChase, NJ
- Senior IT Architect/DBA Consultant at AT&T, NJ
- Senior Oracle DBA at Hoffman-La Roche
- Senior Oracle/PeopleSoft DBA at Infiniti Consulting, NJ
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Master of Science in Design Engineering - Design Engineering
Database/PS Application: Oracle, CAMPUS 9.2 HCM9.2, FIN9.2, Portal 9.1, PeopleTools -8.52/8.53/8.54/8.56
• Analysis of existing PeopleSoft Environments (HCM9.1, FSCM9.1, CAMPUS9.0)
• Planned for upgrade for HCM9.2, FSCM9.2 - Hardware and System requirements and load balancing
• Build new release of PeopleSoft, DMO, DEV, TST, UAT, PROD databases for - HCM 9.2, FSCM 9.2 with PeopleTools 8.56.11
• Install and configure Change Assistant, download templates, created Change Assistant job and executed them for HCM9.2 and FSCM 9.2 upgrades
• Planned and executed for Complete upgrade of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and FSCM 9.2
• Installed and applied PUM- 01 to PUM27 for HCM9.2 using UPK's for Native OS and Oracle Virtual VM's
• Installed and applied PUM01-to PUM29 using DPK's for Native OS and Oralce Virtual VM's
• Installed and configured SES - Secure Enterprise Search for HCM 9.2 and FSCM9.2
• Involved in backups and restores of database and took care of post refresh process
• Involved in Project Migrations and data migrations between DEV,TST, UAT and PROD databases
• Executed complete upgrade of HCM 9.2 from HCM9.1 and FSCM 9.2 to FSCM 9.1 with PeopleTools from 8.53.26 to 8.55.06
• Involved in identifying customizations for HCM and FSCM upgrade - Run compare reports, migrations, updating upgrade flags etc. Project backups and imports after the upgrade process to maintain customizations for go live
• Installed Tuxedo and Weblogic middle tiers for PeopleSoft 8.55 release for all the enviornments and installed PIA
• Installed and configured MicroFocus COBOL with ULP for HCM9.2 and FSCM9.2 environments
• Installed Oracle database software and created databases for PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM
• Installed and configured n-Vision, PS-Query, Report Managers, REN Servers
• Completed initial Pass and Move to Production Passes for HCM and FSCM 9.2 upgrades
• Co-ordinate with all team members for issues in upgrade and resolving them.
• Did the smooth data conversion for upgrade for HCM 9.2 and FSCM 9.2
• Successfully went live HCM9.2 and FSCM 9.2 upgrades from HCM9.1 and FSCM 9.1
• Worked on Refresh scripts from PROD to UAT, TST and DEV databases.
• Resolve the issues o Post-Refresh issues
• Install FTP, http and https for Report Repository and File Attachments to make Secure files transfer
• Perform disaster recovery test for HRMS, Financials environments.
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA (Upgrade/Implementation/Support) at Long Beach City College
- PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA at AmeriSure
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA at Zenith
- Upgrade, Change Assistant at Kaiser Permanente
1 year, 4 months at this Job
As a full-life-Cycle Recruiter, I am responsible for candidate sourcing, placements, customer/ client relations, candidate relationships, job order fulfillment, Customer RFQ's, etc. for Contract, Contract to hire and Full time positions. We are a locally owned and operated full service staffing agency with a strong emphasis in the Information Technology sector. We are active in the community, live in the community and have a strong understanding of the workforce challenges of the Orange and Los Angeles County Technology market. At our company, we don't simply place temporaries into jobs we place people into projects and positions with the utmost care. Our staffing agents get to know our candidates' unique talents, our employers' specific needs, and align the two as accurately as possible. Our goal is to make the ideal match the first time. We pride ourselves on having the best cross section of job seekers and hiring companies in Southern California and are always enhancing these networks. Staffing is a relationship business and good people know good people. Building relationships is all about trust, quality, conviction, performance, commitment, follow-through, teamwork and a passion for talent.
Some of the positions filled recently:
DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Full Stack Developer, .NET Developer, Front-End Developer, UI/UX Developer, Java(J2EE Developers), SQL Programmer, Enterprise Application Programmer, Software Development Manager, Network Engineer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, QA Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer analyst, Security Analyst, SEO Specialist, PPC Specialist, Oracle/SQL DBA, Linux/Unix Administrator, IT Manger
• Technologies: DevOps, AWS, J2ME, PocketPC. SIP, BREW, WAP, Diameter, XML, WebServices, Databases: DB2, Informix, Oracle, SQL server, Sybase.
• Tools: Clearcase, Clearquest
• Internet technologies: HTML, Java Script, LDAP, Websphere, SOA, SOAP, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, DBA, WSDL
• Operating Systems: UNIX, HP UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
• Programming Languages: Java, .NET, J2EE, J2ME, WML, C++, C#, CORBA, etc
- Sr. IT Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Partner at eNamix
- Sr. Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Manager at Avion, GA
5 years at this Job
- - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Duties: Responsible for the Oracle 11G and 12C Linux and VM databases, SYNKROS Application and data integrity fixes. Zendesk ticketing systems to handle user and developer requests, Monitored databases from Spotlight and Toad. On call responsibility. Recovery from flash back or rman, data pump or export. Building and maintenance of standby databases, schema and database refreshes. Built new databases and migration of databases in Oracle Linux 11g and 12c environments. Performance tuning and troubleshooting general database problems. Training new Data Base Administrators (in Oracle 11g and 12c etc.)
- Senior Oracle DBA at Konami Gaming Inc
- Senior Oracle DBA at Enron Oil and Gas EOG
- Senior PeopleSoft DBA (Contractor) at Waste Management
- Technical Specialist - DBA at Dynegy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering/Concentration in Business - Industrial Engineering
Technical Developer for this Human Resource system designed to provide integrated, multi-Component personnel and pay capabilities across the Army. Agile environment utilizing Waterfall working with 2 code lines. Scrum team included Scrum Master, Sr. Developer, Data representative, training representative, and testing representative focused on custom built Assignments features. Participated in Wave/Sprint planning for said features. Worked closely with Army SME’s to work through requirements. Utilized Fluid technology to build fluid components with pivot grids and queries for search records for configuration. Transactional pages were built using Classic Plus. Created navigation collections, work centers, and activity guides where appropriate. Completed design, build, document, and unit test custom configuration components allowing Army HR Professionals to update soldier’s temporary duty travel, Change of duty status, entitlements, additional instructions for orders, component that links a set of instructions on an order to a corresponding line of accounting, dependents and dependent restrictions, and a set of base records/pages/component housing countries, length of tours, and any dependent restrictions. Migrated all said objects to multiple environments using STAT 6.x. Assisted in retro-fitting many break fixes from User Testing of prior release code line.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at DoD - Army Integrated Pay and Personnel System IPPS-A
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Beacon Application Services
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Lead at Cherry Road Technologies
- PeopleSoft Technical Lead at Oracle Corporation
6 months at this Job
- Certificate in Computer Systems Specialist
Project: Upgrade Peoplesoft HCM 9.1 to 184.108.40.206, FSCM 9.1 to 220.127.116.11, ELM 9.1 to 18.104.22.168. Upgrade Peopletools from 8.53.11 to 8.55.03. Download and Apply latest Peoplesoft images using Peoplesoft Update Manager. Peoplesoft Performance tuning. Implement Open Source ClamAV Virus Scan engine for Peoplesoft. Implementation of Peoplesoft HCM 9.1, FSCM 9.1 and Peoplesoft Enterprise Portal 9.1, Peoplesoft Interaction Hub. Migrated Peoplesoft E-pro system from Solaris to Linux. Upgrade:
• Ran Initial Pass, Trial MTP's, Final MTP for go-live for Peoplesoft application upgrade for HCM 9.1 to 22.214.171.124, FSCM 9.1 to 126.96.36.199, ELM 9.2 to 188.8.131.52.
• Upgraded Peopletools from 8.53.11 to 8.55 for different non-prod and production Peoplesoft environments.
• Downloaded and installed Peoplesoft Upgrade source images HCM 184.108.40.206, FSCM 220.127.116.11, ELM 18.104.22.168.
• Applied required PRP's to the upgrade source image using PUM.
• Installed PUM and applied Required At Upgrade updates before upgrade, during upgrade and post upgrade updates.
• Installed and Executed Upgrade templates, Upgrade documentation & Scripts, Projects necessary for upgrade.
• Installed Peoplesoft Images(PI) HCM 9.2 Image 16, FSCM 9.2 Image11, ELM 9.2 Image 11.
• Used PUM to apply customization retrofits, patches and HCM tax updates as change packages.
• Ran upgrade process using Change Assistant template and delivered online browser based compare reports.
• Troubleshoot and fix issues with Peoplesoft Upgrade scripts and Data Conversion AE's.
• Fine-tuned Data Conversion SQL scripts to reduce time for running upgrade process.
• Installed and Configured WebLogic server 12c, Tuxedo application server 12.1, process schedulers master slave, Unix&NT schedulers using DPK's and oracle virtual images.
• Installed and Configured Micro focus Cobol compiler, Oracle XML publisher, N-vision reports.
• Re-configured Peoplesoft Test Framework, REN server, Grey Heller firewall, Peoplesoft Performance Monitor, Single Sign-on, Peoplesoft Interaction Hub, Peoplesoft Environment Management Hub, Agent and Viewer.
• Worked on post go-live issues and Peoplesoft/Oracle Performance tuning.
• Performed Database refreshes and Automated post refresh peoplesoft steps.
• Redesigned and Configured High availability and load balancing for Peoplesoft Internet Architecture and Integration Broker.
• Played a major role in Production Go-Live and worked closely with HR, Finance, Campus solutions business users and Portal/development teams, Portfolio/Project management Team, Testing Team, Enterprise Systems, Networking and Security Team to successfully go-live. Implementation:
• Ran Change Assistant for Peopletools upgrade from 8.48. to 8.53.11 for Peoplesoft FSCM 9.1, HCM 9.1, Campus Solutions 9.0, ELM 9.0, Enterprise Portal 9.1
• Redesigned and Configured High availability and load balancing for existing Peoplesoft Internet Architecture.
• Installed and configured Weblogic webservers, Tuxedo application server, Process schedulers, Master Scheduler, NT process schedulers on windows 2012, Cobol compilers, Crystal report server, N-vision reports, XML publisher, Unix CUPS Printers.
• Installed and configured GreyHeller Peoplesoft application firewall, GreyHeller mobile, Peoplesoft Testing Framework, Oracle SES, Elastic Search, REN server.
• Created a dedicated Integration Broker gateway as message volume was high and for ease of maintenance.
• Fine-tuned End-to-End peoplesoft PIA architecture for performance based on load testing and upscaling architecture to support more than 3000 concurrent users during special events.
• Fine-tuned Java heap size, JVM, Garbage collector settings to increase performance of Oracle WebLogic servers.
• Analyzed Peoplesoft traces, core dumps at application server-level, WebLogic logs, Oracle logs and for performance issues and fix the issue.
• Tuned time-out parameters at WebLogic, tuxedo and database level.
• Install and Configure Peoplesoft Performance Monitor and performance metrics.
• Troubleshoot and fix slowness for Peoplesoft Menus, Components, Pages, AE programs using performance monitor.
• Tuned Peoplesoft applications servers and process schedulers for slow performance.
• Analyzed bad SQL at database level causing application slowness and fix it using SQL profiles, SQL indexes, running oracle stats and re-write query.
• Setup Nagios monitoring, AppDynamics and Splunk for monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Configured load balancing architecture in Non-prod and Production environments to provide homogenous architecture and 24x7 availability.
• Configured settings for Process scheduler, Report Distribution and Purging, Integration Broker Message archiving.
• Worked on Peoplesoft Archiving.
• Integrated Open Source ClamAV virus scan engine software with 120 Peoplesoft domains and saved money for company.
• Setup Virus database to automatically update with latest viruses, malwares and Trojans.
• Designed and implemented high availability and load balancing for Virus scan engine and Peoplesoft REN server using iRules on Big IP F-5.
• Ran Peopletools upgrade for Peoplesoft E-Pro systems from 8.48 to 8.53.11 and migrated Peoplesoft E-Pro from Solaris to RedHat Linux operating system.
• Extensively worked on integrating peoplesoft systems with third party vendors using Peoplesoft Integration Broker for Peoplesoft HCM, FSCM, Campus and E-pro.
• Installed and configured SSL certificates from third party vendors to encrypt IB messages with HP, Staples, Airgas, Marketplace, PunchOut2Go, Roche University, LawLogix, Apple, Fastenal, ImageNow using Webservices.
• Troubleshoot and fix issues with synchronous and asynchronous messages between UNC Peoplesoft systems working on Integration Broker Nodes, Channels, Routes, Pub/Sub processes.
• Implemented JMS target connector for Peoplesoft Campus solutions to send IB messages to IDM on JBoss AS7 system.
• Configured and troubleshoot issues with Peoplesoft Interaction Hub and Peoplesoft Network Center.
• Setup Peoplesoft Home pages, Branding, configure pagelets and develop iScripts as part of Peoplesoft Interaction Hub.
• Integrated Peoplesoft for LDAP authentication with Microsoft Active Directory.
• Worked on Peoplesoft Database refreshes and troubleshoot, fix, tune post refresh scripts as part of automation.
• Implemented Single Sign-On between Peoplesoft Enterprise Portal and FSCM, HCM, Campus Solutions.
• Created and Configured VIP's on Big IP-F5 switches for load balancing of webservers.
• Worked on Quest Stat workflows, User maintenance, Rapid Migration, Migration Recovery and automate file deployment through Stat.
• Supported Daily, On-demand and Weekly production migrations.
• Downloaded and Applied quarterly tax updates for Peoplesoft HCM.
• Applied bundles, patches and fixes to Peoplesoft Campus Solutions, Finance and HCM systems as needed.
• Troubleshoot and fix issues with e-Forms of Gideon Taylor for Peoplesoft HCM.
• Maintain Peoplesoft Reporting environments for Campus, HCM, FSCM using Oracle Dataguard.
• Support Peoplesoft development team to troubleshoot and fix issues by helping to run traces, troubleshooting at PIA level. Security Redesign:
• Created Peoplesoft Security Plan for Peoplesoft Applications as part of IT Security plan to tighten security.
• Worked on Security Redesign, User Profile Setup, Role & Permission List Setup, Process Security, Query Security, Row Level Security, Portal Security, Security Migrations, Definition Security, LDAP Authentication, Password Controls, Dynamic Role Creation
• Setup Peoplesoft Single Sign-On for Peoplesoft Interaction hub, Peoplesoft LDAP authentication, integration with IDM.
• Used Peoplesoft Encryption Technologies to mask data like SSN, Credit Card information for PCI compliance.
• Implemented SSL for encryption of data involved in SOAP based Web Services and Peoplesoft Integration broker.
• Scrambling data after production refreshes to protect data in non-production environments.
• Worked closely with Peoplesoft developers to customize sign-on peoplecode for dynamic role assignment.
• Participated in Penetration testing and closely worked with Peoplesoft Support and Developers to fix the security issues.
• Proactively worked on peoplesoft system level and application security at all the layers from end-to-end (OS, Webservers, Application servers, Database, firewall and proxy) to tighten security.
• Worked on On/Off-boarding users, temporary access, analysis and resolution of security issues pre and post implementation.
• Installed GreyHeller application firewall and configured application firewall rules.
• Wrote SQL scripts to query Peoplesoft Security tables for security information.
• Implemented Heartbleed vulnerability fixes for SSL certificates on Big IP F-5 load balancer.
• Communicate with security team to setup firewall rules for Peoplesoft Application to interact with third party. Environment: Peopletools 8.48,8.53.11,8.55 Peoplesoft HCM0 9.2, FSCM 9.2, Campus Solutions 9.0, ELM 9.0 ,9.2 Peoplesoft Interaction Hub, Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.6),12.1.3, Oracle Tuxedo 11gR1 (22.214.171.124.0),12.1.1, Oracle11g, Dataguard, RMAN, OEM 12c, Big IPF-5, Micro focus 5.1, N-vision, Crystal Reports, .Net framework 4, Red Hat Linux 6.0, Aix 5.7, Windows 2012
- Peoplesoft Administrator/Oracle DBA consultant at University of North Carolina
- Peoplesoft Administrator/Oracle DBA consultant at Hays (Recruiting Experts)
- Lead Peoplesoft Administrator/Oracle DBA consultant at Office Depot
- Lead PeopleSoft Administrator/Oracle DBA Consultant at CSAA
4 years, 11 months at this Job
• Providing PeopleSoft DBA support for PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, Portal Solutions 9.1 for dev, Test, QA and production environments using Oracle 11g/10g on RHEL Linux 6.6 servers.
• Performing PeopleSoft database refresh as per the developer's request and restoring from RMAN prod database backup.
• Helping developers in Oracle PeopleSoft Administrator/DBA skills in creating Oracle users, granting roles, executing SQL scripts, refreshing PeopleSoft databases using RMAN export/import.
• Installed, configured Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c for administration, performance tuning and monitoring number of oracle 11g databases.
• Implemented RMAN backup strategies and developed various shell scripts to take RMAN cold and incremental databases backup with backup success or failure email notification in shell scripts.
• Expertise in performance tuning of PeopleSoft batch processes with AWR, SQL Tuning, SQL Trace.
• Providing support for FSCM/Financials 9.1 with People Tools 8.53.11, WebLogic 10gR3 multi-server using Oracle 10g on AIX 6.0.
• Configured load balanced app servers using Tuxedo 10gR3 for Prod, user acceptance, test, dev and demo PeopleSoft environments using Oracle 10g.
• Configured load balanced web server and multi servers PIA using Web logic 10gR3 for Prod, user acceptance, test, dev and demo PeopleSoft environments.
• Expertise in Tuning app server configuration files for "Max clients per handlers", "no of handlers" and max "PSAPPSRV" and other processes and configuring app server load balancing.
• Expertise in Tuning web server/load balancing for optimal performance of HCM and FSCM applications using appropriate "PIA" heap size configurations in multi-server web server environment.
• Configured SSL, active directory, configured certificates, Single sign on, apply Tax updates, bundles, and configuring application messaging using Integration broker for all PeopleSoft environments.
• Dell STAT 5.7.3 Administrator/migrator for People Tools/Downstream applications data object/File migrations and CSR tracking.
• Implemented PUM/DPK for regular Tax updates via Oracle virtual VM and Native OS methods and applying Tax updates on HCM9.2 (recent Image 17)
• Integrated and configured Tomcat/Vista/Capture/Apache with PeopleSoft for reporting purpose to Business users.
• Completed Architecture migration from VSI to PSI on Linux servers.
• Liaising with Oracle GSC to address product issues, and to deploy quality work-around to the problems
- Database Management Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- PeopleSoft DBA and UPG Administrator at Cushman & Wakefield Inc
- PeopleSoft DBA at PeopleSoft FSCM
- PeopleSoft DBA at Cognizant
3 years, 6 months at this Job