Environment PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 & People Tools 8.56, Oracle 12g. Operating Systems Windows 2010, Unix, Sharepoint
Modules Core HR, Self Service Modules, Base Benefits, Benefit Administration, NA Payroll Project Description:
PeopleSoft HCM Application Upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 and Tools upgrade from 8.54 to 8.56 and converting Classic Self Service pages to Fluid pages.
• Involved in meetings with users to understand the business requirements and documented technical Specifications for development team.
• Gathered the requirements for converting PeopleSoft Classic Pages to FLUID Pages.
• Developed Custom Fluid Home pages as per KPMG requirements.
• Created all the Self-service classic Pages to FLUID pages.
• Involved in the customizations of PeopleSoft Branding as per KPMG Standards.
• Developed Alerts using PeopleSoft Events & Notifications ALERT Functionality.
• Responsible for PeopleSoft Payroll support North America. Involved in Year End processing Activities.
• Development and customizations on business requirements - Benefit Administration, Benefits Billing, Benefits Enrollment, Open enrollment, Benefits Setup, Cobra Administration, Self Service Benefits.
• Worked Extensively with Component Interfaces, Application packages and App Engine.
• Scheduling and Re-ordering on Online Batch Jobs for efficient performance.
• Designed technical & functional specification for Benefits implementation.
• Worked on NA-Payroll Tax Update retrofit SQRs.
• Extensively worked on Modifying and Creating App Packages during the development of all Self Service page conversion from Classic to Fluid.
• Used Integration tool, Integration Broker to publish the Employee information from PS HRMS to other Applications.
• Recommended use of Automation like usage of PTF PeopleSoft Test Framework in testing phases to improve productivity and bring an effort saving of 15 across the project.
• Involved in PeopleSoft to SuccessFactors Conversions and Integrations.
• Worked with the HRIS team to gather needed information for specification documents.
• Working with assigned Subject Matter Experts (SME) for fit gaps and mapping of data for conversion
• Developed Interfaces to Convert JOB, PERSONAL, PAYROLL, and Person Profile from PS to SuccessFactors.
- Sr PeopleSoft Developer at PeopleSoft HCM
- Techno Functional Consultant at PeopleSoft HCM
- Business Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Project Manager Onsite at Marsh & McLennan Companies (USA)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics and Comm - Eng
• Made a major role in upgrading the FSCM 9.0 to 9.2 Upgrade with tools from 8.48 to 8.53.
• Created interfaces with EPIC system for General Ledger and Accounts Payable and lead the Fin Development team in the SDLC and in Production Support after GO-Live PeopleSoft Financials
• Identify, Define and Validate configuration to support the HCM implementation. Set up Tiles, Work Centers and Fluid Page configurations as part of HCM 9.2 Upgrade.
• Converted Crystal reports to BI publisher for Accounts Payable and Project Costing Modules and created reports to monitor EDI interface, 850 errors notifications.
• Responsible for designing/developing/customizing new and existing PeopleSoft objects in CRM according to user requirements.
• Subject Matter Expert for Financial and business process and customized Revenue module in PeopleSoft Financial as per Ariba business requirements.
• Created fluid pages and components for developing of fluid pages also perform all configuration in Campus Solution (Admissions), CRM & Solution Center
• Create custom pages in Work center and worked on Fluid UI interface also extensive knowledge on fluid pages and created custom Grouplets and support end users across 80 campus locations and online facility
• Worked on projects to integrate legacy data of home mortgage from third party systems into treasurythrough bolt on modules
• Created functional specs and technical specs for integrating legacy data into PeopleSoft treasury also design and Developed the Fluid page and component for Employee Self Service
• Worked as a HCM Functional analyst. Gathered requirements from End users for required customizations.
• Developed different Tiles and Tiles Wizard on Fluid homepage for Employee Self Service like Company directory, Benefits, Pay and Personal Detail.
• Worked on Complete SDLC. Analysis of Business processes, Configuration setups, Data conversions, Data mapping, Fit Gap Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Development and Testing.
• Worked as a technical consultant overlooking support and enhancement of modules in Core HR, Compensation and Pension Administration modules of HCM, Sales n Support Modules of CRM.
• Installed and configured GreyHeller Peoplesoft application firewall, GreyHeller mobile, Peoplesoft Testing Framework, Oracle SES, REN server.
• Experience testing of PeopleSoft HRMS application as Sr. Oracle PeopleSoft Developer and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL developer and Fine-tuned Java heap size, JVM, Garbage collector settings to increase performance of OracleWebLogic servers.
• Maintain security (Roles, Permission Lists, Row Level, and Query Tree) Campus Solutions9.0, CRM9.1, and Portal9.1 across 6 environments (DEV, TST, SYS, UAT, PRF, and PRD)
• Created SQL view and stored procedures in MS SQL server for integrating Siebel CRM to PeopleSoft Financial and HRMS also converted the classic pages into the fluid pages as per the business requirements
• Provided the ability to do Treasury regular and draw down EFT, BAX and international SWIFT ACH/WIR transfers between Beaumont accounts and external accounts.
• Installed new demo for FSCM 9.1/8.50 and CRM 9.1 on PeopleTools 8.50 on new hardware servers for upgrade.
• Developed Test plan and Test scripts documents for PS Department sync between PeopleSoft Financial and HRMS.
• Installed and configured Oracle software, cluster software, patches for Oracle 11g database upgrade and upgraded Oracle 10g RAC to 11g RAC.
• Installed and configured OEM , Oracle RAC services, listeners, tnsnames.
• Customized the payment dispatch for AP ACH payments, Treasury drawdown wires/ACHs against Grant accounts, Treasury fund transfers and maintained custom way of passing addendum texts in the disbursements so that they can be successfully brought through bank statements and can be reconciled.
• Working Knowledge of Oracle Exadata and worked on developing support tickets through SDLC
• Created Oracle materialized views and db links as needed and cash/Treasury representative for the PeopleSoft Upgrade to review and streamline current procedures for efficiencies and to improve productivity
• Successfully installed and setup Integration Broker for application messaging between PeopleSoft HCM and CRM applications
• Made changes to the recruitment module in 9.2 (Changed the business logic) also implemented EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) functionality for Invoice in BI module.
• Analyzed Peoplesoft traces, core dumps at application server-level, WebLogic logs, Oracle logs and for performance issues and fix the issue.
• Configured the Treasury accounting to view, approve accounting transactions and Journal generation and post to GL.
• Customized the Oracle Search (SES) in 9.2 as per the business requirement.
• Expert in Design, Install, Configuration and Performance Tuning(end-to-end) of Peoplesoft Internet Architecture (PIA) and Oracle databases on different platforms ,Red Hat Linux, Aix, Sun Solaris, Windows server 2012.
• Responsible for project communication as well as PeopleSoft Financials and status reporting also analyzed bad SQL at database level causing application slowness and fix it using SQL profiles, SQL indexes, running oracle stats and re-write query.
• Provide knowledge of Business Processes related to enterprise PeopleSoft Financials system also completed the Fluid User Interface Training from Oracle on Rel 8.55
• Created messages and accompanying PeopleCode to parse the XML and create the user profile, customer, case and notes in PeopleSoft CRM BORM.
• Worked on the nVision reports & applied the fix to generate the 2 tab reports also tested and validated the data which is being loaded from other Legacy Mainframe Applications and external systems to PeopleSoft Financial system for correctness.
• Converted the crystal reports for AP check to BI publisher reports and also provided documentation and trained the whole Treasury team for CM activities and accounting team for reconciliation and closing processes.
• Made customization to eProcurement module alongside maintained Peoplesoft Reporting environments for Campus, HCM, FSCM using Oracle Dataguard instances of production databases.
• Customized the Dashboards for HCM 9.2 as per business requirement.
• Installed, Configured and deployed the Oracle SES 11.2.2 as the replacement to the verity search in PeopleSoft 9.2
• Automated voucher creation process in FSCM for vouchers which scanned in IPM system
• Worked on integration issues between HCM, ELM, FSCM, EPM & Portal environments Environment: PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM/ELM 9.2& EPM 9.1, CRM, (Core HR, Base Benefits,ESS, MSS, Recruitment, ePerformance, North American Payroll, Tax upgrades,Time and Labor, compensation, Position management, Account Payables, General Ledger , Asset Management, Billing, Accounts Receivables, eProcurement, Purchasing , Project Costing, eSupplier& Learning groups),PeopleTools 8.54.12, Oracle, PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft Fluid.
- Senior Peoplesoft Developer at PH Glatfelter
- Senior Peoplesoft Developer at Time Warner Cable, WA
- Peoplesoft Developer at Bose
- PeopleSoft developer at Accenture Federal Services, NSA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Developed SQR programs to export Personal Data - payroll information to flat files using File Layout.
• Developed Conversion SQR programs to export Job Data / Compensation history and Bonus plans information to flat files.
• Developed programs to extract setup information Departments, Job Codes, Locations, and Department security to flat files to send to Workday.
• Compared the exported information from PeopleSoft to the imported information to data dumps from workday.
• Worked on various queries to provide information for TPIA requests. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 and People Tools 8.55 (Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, App Packages, AWE, XMLP), SQR, Teradata Sql Assistant., IBM Mainframe, Taleo (ATS).
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at MEIJER
- Application Consultant at MEIJER
- Workday Integrations Consultant at MEIJER
- Sr. PeopleSoft Consultant at Toyota
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Created Materialized views and Query Restful Web Services using the views for PS_Job and custom Records
• Assisted with Production Support
• Created Application Engine process to produce Follow Up Reminder emails for Detail Business Discussions.
• Assisted with HCM 9.2 Upgrade including assisting with Contractor data loads into 9.2 records
• Constructed a Tree view on a PeopleSoft Page using PeopleCode and Application Designer page and subpage related to FedEx contractor Work Area's and Work Stations.
• Set up the French Canadian verbiage to be deployed onto a Safety Information Guide page
• Created Peoplecode based Event Handlers for Event Mapping related to Contractor/Driver Safety Information Guide agreements and approvals. This includes the creation of a Content Service definition.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer HCM at Federal Express
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer Financials at Genuine Parts/NAPA
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer Financials at SpartanNash
- Technical Lead PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain at Anne Arundel Hospital
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Computer Science
• Developing data conversion programs using application engine, Component interface, file layout, for converting Position, Personal, HR data from other PeopleSoft & non PeopleSoft system.
• Customizing existing PeopleSoft functionality as per user requirements.
• Developing inbound, outbound interface to receive and send data from PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.
• Worked on resolving issues with workflow approvals & AWE issues.
• Worked on Smart HR template configurations and resolving issues around it.
• Developed custom pages for the Committers (2nd level of approvers) to view the committed transactions for future references.
• Developed custom security pages that enable Help Desk team to add or modify roles for an existing employee and also give the provision to create a user profile for new employees.
• Used Phire migration tool for migrating the projects across different PeopleSoft instances.
• Created custom reports using XML publisher.
• Preparation of Technical Design document, Unit test case documents.
• UAT, cut over support and post production support.
• Worked on the misc. T&L customizations such as timesheet, payable time and exceptions pages.
• Created custom Instructor Workload Application Engine and PS Query
• Created custom Instructor Workload Report.
• Worked on HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor and Self-Service modules.
• Designed, Developed and Tested SQR to insert a row into Reported Time table from Staging Table
• Analyzed and Fixed data issues while running Time Labor Admin Application Engine Environment: PeopleSoft 9.2, People Tools 8.55.
- Sr.PeopleSoft Developer at NY State Office of General Service
- PeopleSoft Developer at University of California Office of President
- Techno Functional Consultant at Citizens Bank
- at Adventist Health
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Built a REST endpoint in PeopleSoft that returned JSON data. This involved multiple layers of configuration. As well as an accompanying .NET application to POST the data via REST. Built a SQL/FTP process to extract data from PeopleSoft tables, write to CSV documents and copy them to a remote FTP server. Technologies Used: Oracle SQL, JSON, XML, PeopleSoft, REST, BASH, C#, .Net, SQL Server, Stored Procedures
Built a REST endpoint in PeopleSoft that returned JSON data. This involved multiple layers of configuration. As well as an accompanying .NET application to POST the data via REST.
Built a SQL/FTP process to extract data from PeopleSoft tables, write to CSV documents and copy them to a remote FTP server.
Technologies Used: Oracle SQL, JSON, XML, PeopleSoft, REST, BASH, C#, .Net, SQL Server, Stored Procedures
- PeopleSoft Developer at NYS Teachers' Retirement System
- Software Developer at Trans World Entertainment
- Web & Database Developer at New York State Bar Association
- Web Developer & Database Architect at NYS Small Business Development Center
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Information Systems
- M.A. - Counseling
- B.A. - Psychology
• Provide production support and month close support for PeopleSoft finance module such as Billing and Contract.
• Provide technical support in design, development, testing, and deployment of PeopleSoft applications.
• Implement change requests as per change management policies and procedures.
• Perform system modification and enhancements based on business needs.
• Review and recommend improvements to current PS processes.
• Coordinate with Project Manager to develop project plan.
• Develop interfaces, understand table structures, run month-end PS batches and generate reports.
• Maintain project technical documentations for management review.
• Analyze and resolve problem tickets in a timely manner.
• Provide support in UAT and bug fixing activities.
• Project migration using Quest stat.
• Use Quest Stat to manage the version control of PeopleSoft application development objects
• Co-ordination with offshore team.
• Involved in the User meetings for gathering requirements for User Interface
• Involved in providing solutions for the problem requests arising out of testing of releases and live issues.
• Develop PeopleSoft query to retrieve different tables data, verify and analyze.
• Execute Data Validation with PeopleSoft extracts for different reports.
• Worked on PeopleSoft Security by creating and testing user roles and permission list.
- Senior PeopleSoft Developer at Trimax Americas Princeton
- PeopleSoft Developer at Gould Intelligent
- Peoplesoft Techno functional Consultant at Wright Express
- PeopleSoft Developer at Mythri LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
University of California is implementing PeopleSoft 9.2 across the UC campuses and Medical Centres. As of the Implementation, This Conversion project involves conversion of Legacy Mainframe based HR (PPS) Application Data to PeopleSoft 9.2 for the Campuses and Legacy PeopleSoft data to PeopleSoft 9.2 for the medical centres are Critical. Responsibilities:
• Analyze and Understand the Conversion Design (CDD) and Mapping documents (CMD) for each locations.
• Identify the gaps in the Code for each location based on the CMD rules laid out for each data elements.
• Perform Code sync based on the Gap analysis.
• Provide analysis for the JIRAs opened by Functional Consultant and Location Representatives explaining the issues/justification for the Fallouts/Discrepancies reported.
• Develop and Unit Test the code fixes for the issues reported in the JIRAs.
• Perform and Support code reviews, migrations and conversion runs for Functional & Milestone runs
• Develop Manual Scripts to fix the issues reported post the Conversion Milestone runs.
• Develop new Conversion Programs for the LBNL Location based on the CDD and CMD. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, People Tools 8.56. Database: Oracle Operating system: Unix
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at University of California
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at Kaiser Permanente
- PeopleSoft Technical Lead at Ford Motor Company, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at Caterpillar Inc
1 year at this Job
• Retrofitted multiple Interface Programs in Core HR, Time & Labor and Payroll Modules during Upgrade from Version 9.0 to 9.2.
• Prepare the Compare report analysis after identifying the objects to be carried forward to 9.2 and objects to be dropped from carrying forward.
• Retrofitted multiple Custom template built rules.
• Retrofitted multiple agencies custom Time and Labor Auto enrollment application engine Programs.
• Customized number of existing SQR's/PS Queries/Crystal Reports etc. to suit the Business requirements. Worked on SQR's to bring them in sync with the new features brought in PS 9.2.
• Modifying, Compiling and Running Payroll Batch Processes.
• Developed Technical Design documents for the existing reports identifying the retrofits to be made to run them in 9.2.
• Customized the View Pay Check functionality.
• Connected Tableau server to publish dashboard to a central location for portal integration.
• Connected Tableau server with share-point portal and setup auto refresh feature.
• Created dashboards using Tableau Desktop and prepared user stories to create compelling dashboards to deliver actionable insights.
• Retrofitted Enhancements, build new and retrofitted existing interfaces to support to extract and load HR/Payroll Data for Internal and External interfaces and also load data into PeopleSoft HR/Payroll tables.
• Participated in fit/gap analysis of an Integrated Payroll and Benefits System.
• Performed Performance Tuning on Time and Labor's Time Administration processing and resolved Time and Labor production issues.
• Responsible for retrofitting the interface programs for Payroll and Benefits with Vendors and customizing delivered functionality according to Client.
• Modified SQRs and online pages according to new Version Changes as per the business requirement.
• Worked on interfaces with Kronos time keeping device and time & labor.
• Retrofitted Custom Time and Labor Interface application engine program that loads data from the flat files sent by various different Time Keeping Systems into PeopleSoft Reported Time table.
• Retrofitted multiple Payroll PeopleSoft Queries, SQR's and XML publisher Reports.
• Created Security Roles and Permissions for end users in PeopleSoft, gave specific security access to supervisors to enter, approve and process reported time.
• Resolved tickets on priority basis and attend calls with functional team for early resolutions.
• Performed an inventory of existing Time and Labor rules and identify and document the rules that need to be modified for Version 9.2.
• Primary Support for Time and Labor and Payroll Modules during User Acceptance Testing and after Upgrade go-live. Environment: PeopleSoft 9.0/9.2 (HR/ELM), Benefits, Payroll, TL, People Tools 8.55, App Designer, People Code, Application Engine, PS/Query, Application Messaging, Data Mover, Crystal Reports, SQR.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at Vanguard
- President at University of California office
- Sr. PeopleSoft Consultant at State of New York
- PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant at Verizon Communications
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B Tech in Computer Science - Computer Science
is a group of large U.S. insurance and financial services companies based in Columbus, OH Responsibilities:
• Involved in Design, Development, Testing, and Enhancement PeopleSoft HCM/HRMS Application for Core HR, Base Benefits and Payroll.
• Worked on Benefits Annual Enrollment process for 2017, Payroll Overtime and Bravo (Rewards & Recognition) Enhancements.
• Developed Outbound Interfaces for transmitting employee Data to Benefits vendors and created Inbound Interface to process the received data from third party systems and insert into various PeopleSoft Tables.
• Worked directly with business users to develop enhancements to the business processes and to improve the employee experience when using the Self-Service application.
• Understood the business needs and analyzed Functional Requirement and Defined the scope of requirement and prepared Technical Design Documents.
• Joint efforts with functional analysts to identify technical requirements, program specification, functional system test, user acceptance tests and implementation plans.
• Created and modified Components, File Layouts, Pages, Records, Fields, Process Definitions and registering Components in Portal, Menu and Permission Lists.
• Created Application Engine Programs and Component Interfaces for Payroll Overtime Auto Approvals and Notifications for FLSA eligible Associates.
• Modified Associate and Manager Self Service pages as per client requirements for different regions for Overtime Entry and Approvals.
• Customized online people code to update employee enrollment plan details into Health Benefit, FSA Benefit, Life Benefit, Savings Plan and Disability Benefits running BenAdmin Process.
• Worked on XML Publisher to create Payroll Overtime reports for the Managers.
• Created new Text Catalogs and Message Catalogs for Email templates for different notifications as per client requirement.
• Identified poorly performing SQL and fixed by indexing, hints, or other techniques
• Migrated PeopleSoft objects from development to test environments using Phire. Environment: PeopleSoft HCM v9.1, People tools 8.54, Oracle.
- Senior PeopleSoft Developer at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company & Affiliated Companies
- Project Lead/ Consultant System-Dev at Verizon
- Project Lead/ Consultant System-Dev at Verizon
- Project Lead/Consultant System-Dev at Verizon
2 years, 6 months at this Job