Involved in troubleshooting issues related to existing programs and processes (HCM and ELM). Extensively built new FLUID pages for Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service. Worked on enhancing TL_ADMIN AE by modifying overtime rules for time and labor module. Solely involved in transforming custom classic pages into Fluid pages for Employee and Manager Self Services. Supported production environment PeopleSoft HCM and ELM version 9.2, using PeopleTools 8.56, 8.55 for modules such as Time and Labor, Candidate Gateway, Payroll, Absence Management and Benefit Admin.
- PeopleSoft Developer at School District of Lee County
- PeopleSoft Developer at University of South Carolina
- PeopleSoft Developer at City University of New York
- PeopleSoft Developer at City of Chicago - Chicago Public Schools
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
In Allianz, PeopleSoft Financials is used to record financial transactions from various subsystems, enter AP vouchers, generate payments, reconcile with bank statements and create purchase orders. AZL originally went live with the GL module on 1/1/96. Then through the year of 1998 various banks were converted on at a time over to the AP module with the last one being moved in Sept. '98. PeopleSoft Financials was upgraded to version 7 in Sept. 1999, version 7.02 in Oct. 2000 and version 8 in June 2002. Then in April 2004, PO module was implemented. All three modules were upgraded to version 8.8 in June 2005. Responsibilities:
• Created new Queries, SQR Programs according to requirements and attached the objects to the Process Scheduler.
• Provided Finance production support and technical analysis to improve processes and enhance the customer experience thereby increasing end user productivity.
• Good Functional knowledge on PeopleSoft FSCM modules like AP, PO, GL Modules.
• Worked with Approval Work flow Engine to initiate a 3-level approval work flow process from a custom page which generates Notification emails to approvers and submitters
• Modified the Payment forecast SQR report (APY2040).
• Created new Application Engines for loading the data from CSV file to vendor and voucher tables.
• Administered, scheduled and maintained the Jobs on Process Scheduler.
• Worked extensively on PeopleTools (Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler and Query.
• Upgraded the PeopleSoft Application version from 8.8 to 9.2.
• Created various Jobs and Recurrences using Process Scheduler for Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly for various Jobs.
• Used the Debugger and different tracing methods to trouble-shoot various issues related to People Code, Application Engine and SQR
• Troubleshooting various issues with PayCycle Manager.
• Created the BI Publisher report for listing all those purchase orders for which Received quantity is more than ordered quantity. Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 8.8 (AP, PO, GL), People Tools 8.48, Peoplesoft FSCM 9.2(AP, PO, GL), People Tools 8.53, PS Query, SQR, Oracle 10g, SQL, Crystal reports 9.0, Approval Work flow Engine, BI Publisher, Application package
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at Allianz life Insurance
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at PNC Bank
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at Dalco
- Peoplesoft Consultant at Navistar Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
under NYC Government)
Duration: Nov 2018 to Present
Project Details: Enhancement and Maintenance & Support PeopleSoft 9.2 HRMS system
Environments & Tools: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, PeopleTools 8.56, Oracle Toad 126.96.36.199
Role and Responsibility: PeopleSoft Developer (Civil Title - Computer Systems Manager)
● Worked on resolving issues reported by end users and closing the tickets.
● Created new App engine program to send HTML emails with embedded images to circulate information to large number of users using MCF mail application package multipart technology and sent bulk emails in batches of 50 over the common SMTP session for enhancing the performance of program.
● Worked on controlling the security of Fluid navigation collections and content references through PeopleCode instead of classic way of Roles and permissions.
- PeopleSoft Developer (Civil Title at City of New York (FISA
- System Analyst at Birlasoft
- Technical Consultant at STA Global Pvt Ltd
- Systems Engineer at Infosys
4 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science
Over 8 Years of experience in development and support projects encompassing various skill sets as Application Developer – PeopleSoft and AWS Cloud.
• Presently working with Wipro Technologies as PeopleSoft Associate Consultant (Software Engineer).
• Amazon web services developer and Architect Trained and certified as a part of Wipro internal competency building which show my ability to learn new skill.
• Hands on experience in ERP PeopleSoft development tools i.e. Application Designer, People code, Component Interface, App Engine, Application Package and integration broker, Tree manager, PS Query.
• Experience in PeopleSoft development and Support with agile methodology, client interaction, POC’s.
• Functional Knowledge in Finance (AP, GL and T&E Module) and HRMS (ESS, MSS and Workforce admin and benefit)
• Expertise in both Technical/Functional areas including Analysis, Design, Document, Development, Testing and UAT/Migration coordination.
• Good Exposure in moving PeopleSoft to cloud platform.
• Expertise in development and modification of outbound and inbound interface Application engine.
• Expertise in creating connection between PeopleSoft application and Rest API.
• Expert in creating SQL Query.
• A challenging position where my extensive experience in techno functional areas will be fully utilized towards moving PeopleSoft to cloud platform which include data analysis, data tokenization, inbound and outbound interface analysis.
• Good knowledge of Crystal report, Query Manager, SQL Queries and Tree manager.
• Well acquainted on software development methodology, application support and Quality Process.
• Worked in various projects adhering to different phase of software development life cycle, which includes system study, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
• Handled high priority production defects/escalations and provided technical resolutions for the same.
• Always adhered to deadlines. Proven record of managing deliveries as estimated and on-time.
• Strong RDBMS skills and hands on experience in Oracle 10g/11g and SQL Server 2000, DB2 using tools like SQL Developer, SQL tools and Toad for performing SQL
- PeopleSoft Developer/Technofunctional at Wipro Technology
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Information Technology
• Updated over 700 test scripts using Peoplesoft Test Framework
• Reviewed team interfaces and updated internal database with new interface control documents
- Junior Peoplesoft Developer at Fannie Mae
- Data Analyst Trainee at FDM Group
- Video Banking Teller at Dollar Bank
- Bank Teller at Allegheny Valley Bank
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Analytics - Applied Managerial Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Sciences - Mathematical Sciences
• Worked on converting and rewriting expense entry from classic apps to fluid and reapplying customizations.
• Provided technical and
• Worked on self service expense approvals for managers and applied bug fixes.
• Debug performance issues with mobile approvals.
• Fixed several issues with workflow approval process. Environment: PeopleSoft Finance 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55, Fluid/mobile.
- PeopleSoft Developer/Fluid Consultant at Amedisys
- PeopleSoft Consultant (ePerformance/fluid/Portal) at Children Hospital
- PeopleSoft Consultant (development/HCM/Admin) at Heritage Group, IN
- PeopleSoft Consultant (Campus Solutions/Portal/HCM/Finance/development) at Capella University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
IT professional with over 16 years of experience including in Implementation, Customization, Upgrade and Maintenance of PeopleSoft FSCM. My greatest strengths are my creativity and results-driven focus on the design, development, Production support , troubleshooting and delivery of IT solutions. I utilize my knowledge, skills and experience to perform quality work. I am very open to learning new skills and business.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Developer at Northwestern Memorial Hospital
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Minor - Accounting
• Provide production troubleshooting support for PeopleSoft FSCM9.2 applications including AR, AP, BI, AM, CA, PO, Cash Management, Project Costing and Lease Administration. Perform root cause analysis to resolve and prevent issue recurrence.
• Made process improvements and streamlined the interface processes between Hyperion Essbase, PeopleSoft Contract, Billing, Project Costing and Real Estates. Designed and developed user friendly processes starting from the front end data input to the end reconciliation queries.
• Performed as technical lead to research, cleanup and resolve post-implementation AM defect data by writing complex SQL statements. Resolved issues for Tax books Bonus Depreciation, Mass Change processes and daily open transactions for depreciation calculation. Wrote work instructions for functional users to archive data. Trimmed 95% of Depreciation reporting data to improve overall system performance.
• Applied PUM patches and fixes to AR, AM, BI, AP modules.
• Maintained Interface processes between PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM.
• Performed business analysis and supported the development of dashboard and reports. Create complex queries for new business functional needs in Customer Contract, Billing WorkCenter and Lease Assets. Modified and enhanced PeopleSoft-delivered BI Publisher reports.
• Developed and uploaded company's customer contact information to collaborate with PeopleSoft delivered functions for Billing invoices email attachment requirements.
• Provided process improvements for Cash Management's Treasury Accounting components.
• Provided technical support for the PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 implementation project during UAT stage. Validated and troubleshoot UAT issues for customized codes in Application Engine, PeopleCode and SQR.
- Senior Software Engineer/PeopleSoft Developer IV at CKE Restaurants Incorporated
- Senior Programmer Analyst/Business Application Engineer at Avery Dennison Corporation
- PeopleSoft Applications Consultant at South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer and Systems Analyst at MCA/Universal Studios Incorporated
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Learned BI Publisher for PeopleSoft and developed a new version of one our most complex asset management reports.
• Modified several existing SQR reports to better meet users needs
• Modified several app engine programs to meet changing business requirements
• Assisted in upgrade of peopletools from version 8.55 to 8.56
• Learned basics of Mainframe (DB2) tools to support PeopleSoft application DUTIES
• Develop/Enhance programs to meet financial users needs
• Maintain PeopleSoft financial applications to remain in support compliance
• Provide on-call support for on and off-hour issues
• Participate in monthly disaster recovery drills
• Provide detailed documentation of work performed to track enhancements and modifications
- PeopleSoft Developer III at Cincinnati Insurance Company
- Sr. Systems Analyst at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- System Analyst at Mercy Health Partners
- Financial Systems Support Coordinator at Bristol Regional Medical Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Public Health Administration
- BS - Business Administration
Project Details: Application Developer for PeopleSoft Finance modules v9.2. People tools 8.55/8.56 and FSCM.
• Interacted with the user and the functional team for the requirement documents and prepared Functional Design Document.
• Worked on people soft 9.2 for finance modules (AR, AP, Billing and GL).
• Designed and tested Peoplesoft menus, components, pages, PeopleCode and Process.
• Developed Receivables Interface using File Layout, Application Engine, and Component Interface, which loads data from flat file into staging tables while doing various data validations using AE People Code and finally loads into PeopleSoft tables through Component Interface.
• Developed an Application Engine which uses Component Interface while loading third party Billing System into PeopleSoft Account Receivables.
• Worked on SOC 2 Processing Integrity control assessment to capture the results through different interfaces.
• Designed Pages, records and component for Soc project to capture the results.
• Worked on Commissions interface controls, Billing invoices and Customer aging data.
• Modified Application Engine programs for PTD and CTD process to get correct dates.
• Designed and Developed interface programs using Application Engine.
• Experience writing numerous interfaces to 3rd party vendors like Bill interface load to GL, Bill interface load to AR.
• Designed BI Publisher Report Definitions, Templates and Data Sources to generate ePerformance reports using PeopleCode and Process Scheduler.
• Created custom roles and permission list for job responsibilities for Purchasing, Billing, Accounts Receivable (AR) implemented these into PeopleSoft Security along with setting up user preferences for user's OperID's
• Migrating various objects from one environment to another environment.
• Assisted with Billing/AR run controls including documenting batch schedule according to client specifications and created Chartfields.
• Created different Billing Invoice layouts, Pro forma, SQR Reports and testing the reports in various environments.
• Performed on-line and batch mode unit testing, PeopleCode and SQR debugging. Troubleshooting in Application Engine Create Documents business process to resolve technical issues.
• Wrote SQRs for Billing, , AR, Projects and PayBill.
• Performed PeopleCode analysis, modifications, system test and implementation using Application Designer, Peoplesoft PIA, PeopleCode Debugger and PeopleCode trace file.
• Worked on the Agile methodology environment including acceptance test driven design and continuous integration/delivery.
• Hands on experience in XML Publisher and Approval Frame Work Engine AWE. File layout, datamover, SQR, integration broker, work flow, security etc.
• Designed and created Process flows, touch points for various processes.
• Worked on Technical design documents and production support documents for different processes.
• Involved in Unit testing and created test cases.
- Senior PeopleSoft Technical Developer at Health Care Information & Technology
- PeopleSoft Finance Techno Functional Consultant at KENDRICK MCGHEE CONSULTING
- PeopleSoft Technical /BI Publisher Reporting Oracle Consultant at Oracle Consulting/VOLT
- Senior PeopleSoft Financial Techno Functional Consultant at Merck
1 year, 9 months at this Job