3/1998 - 9/2018) ♦ 20 + years of consulting experience with Ciber PeopleSoft systems. ♦ Performed a wide variety of technical roles from PeopleSoft developer to PeopleSoft technical lead\manager. ♦ Participated in many phases of a project, from Fit/Gaps to Post Implementation on Financial, HR and Campus Solutions PeopleSoft applications. ♦ 8 full life cycle from start to implementation projects. ♦ 29 different clients: 11 HR, 19 Financial, and 1 Campus ♦ 10 years in Technical Lead Roles on projects: 3 HR, 6 Financial, and 1 Campus ♦ Worked both onsite and remote, with technical staff onsite, remote and off shore ♦ Excellent communication, organization, team building, client relationship building, and directing technical staff. ♦ Worked with hosted solutions by Ciber and third parties. ♦ Provided in-depth knowledge transfer through documentation, technical training and working directly with client technical staff. ♦ Client list available on detailed resume.
- technical roles from PeopleSoft developer to PeopleSoft technical lead\manager at Ciber\HTC, Oracle PeopleSoft Practice
- 2 years Programmer/Analyst at CNA Life Insurance
- 9 years Programmer, Programmer/Analyst, Technical Analyst at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Looking for Technical Lead\Manager at
20 years, 6 months at this Job
under NYC Government)
Duration: Nov 2018 to Present
Project Details: Enhancement and Maintenance & Support PeopleSoft 9.2 HRMS system
Environments & Tools: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2, PeopleTools 8.56, Oracle Toad 188.8.131.52
Role and Responsibility: PeopleSoft Developer (Civil Title - Computer Systems Manager)
● Worked on resolving issues reported by end users and closing the tickets.
● Created new App engine program to send HTML emails with embedded images to circulate information to large number of users using MCF mail application package multipart technology and sent bulk emails in batches of 50 over the common SMTP session for enhancing the performance of program.
● Worked on controlling the security of Fluid navigation collections and content references through PeopleCode instead of classic way of Roles and permissions.
- PeopleSoft Developer (Civil Title at City of New York (FISA
- System Analyst at Birlasoft
- Technical Consultant at STA Global Pvt Ltd
- Systems Engineer at Infosys
2 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Computer Science
Built a REST endpoint in PeopleSoft that returned JSON data. This involved multiple layers of configuration. Built a SQL/FTP process to extract data from PeopleSoft tables, write to CSV documents and copy them to a remote FTP server. Technologies Used: Oracle SQL, JSON, PeopleSoft, REST services, BASH, Ubuntu Linux
- PeopleSoft Developer at NYS Teachers' Retirement System
- Software Developer at Trans World Entertainment
- Web & Database Developer at New York State Bar Association
- Web Developer & Database Architect at NYS Small Business Development Center
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Information Systems
- M.A. - Counseling
- B.A. - Psychology
• Design, code, debug and test program modules that meet design specifications and development standards.
• Diagnose, resolve and document PeopleSoft ERP systems issues.
• Define processes and translate into automated solutions in PeopleSoft systems.
• Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development using People Tools.
- PEOPLESOFT DEVELOPER at HMSHOST
- MEMBER TECHNICAL STAFF at HMSHOST
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Computer and Information Science
Project: PS ASM - 9.2Upgrade project (Core HR, Benefits, payroll), Successfactors
• Involved in meetings with users to understand the business requirements and documented technical Specifications for development team.
• Gathered the requirements for converting Peoplesoft Classic Pages to FLUID Pages.
• Developed Custom Fluid Home pages as per KPMG requirements.
• Created all the Self service classic Pages to FLUID pages
• Involved in the customizations of Peoplesoft Branding as per KPMG Standards.
• Developed Alerts using Peoplesoft Events & Notifications ALERT Functionality.
• Responsible for Peoplesoft Payroll support North America. Involved in Year End processing Activities.
• Development and customizations on business requirements - Benefit Administration, Benefits Billing, Benefits Enrollment, Open enrollment, Benefits Setup, Cobra Administration, Self Service Benefits.
• Worked Extensively with Component Interfaces, Application packages and App Engine.
• Scheduling and Re-ordering on Online Batch Jobs for efficient performance.
• Designed technical & functional specification for Benifits implementation.
• Worked on NA-Payroll Tax Update retrofit SQRs.
• Extensively worked on Modifying and Creating App Packages during the development of all Self Service page conversion from Classic to Fluid
• Used Integration tool, Integration Broker to publish the Employee information from PS HRMS to other Applications.
• Involved in Peoplesoft to Successfactors Conversions and Integrations.
• Developed Integrations in Successfactors Integration Center, Loaded MDF Objects, Picklists, UDF , Background elements using Export / Import Employee data.
• Developed reports in Successfactors. Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 & People Tools 8.56 , Oracle 12g. Operating Systems Windows 2010, Unix, Sharepoint, Successfactors HR
- Sr Peoplesoft Developer at IRIS Software
- Technical Manager - Projects at Cognizant Technologies
- Workday Conversion Lead / Technical Solution Architect at Wipro Technologies
- Peoplesoft HCM Consultant at United Health Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
• Worked on converting and rewriting expense entry from classic apps to fluid and reapplying customizations.
• Provided technical and
• Worked on self service expense approvals for managers and applied bug fixes.
• Debug performance issues with mobile approvals.
• Fixed several issues with workflow approval process. Environment: PeopleSoft Finance 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55, Fluid/mobile.
- PeopleSoft Developer/Fluid Consultant at Amedisys
- PeopleSoft Consultant (ePerformance/fluid/Portal) at Children Hospital
- PeopleSoft Consultant (development/HCM/Admin) at Heritage Group, IN
- PeopleSoft Consultant (Campus Solutions/Portal/HCM/Finance/development) at Capella University
1 year, 6 months at this Job
In Allianz, PeopleSoft Financials is used to record financial transactions from various subsystems, enter AP vouchers, generate payments, reconcile with bank statements and create purchase orders. AZL originally went live with the GL module on 1/1/96. Then through the year of 1998 various banks were converted on at a time over to the AP module with the last one being moved in Sept. '98. PeopleSoft Financials was upgraded to version 7 in Sept. 1999, version 7.02 in Oct. 2000 and version 8 in June 2002. Then in April 2004, PO module was implemented. All three modules were upgraded to version 8.8 in June 2005.
• Created new Queries, SQR Programs according to requirements and attached the objects to the Process Scheduler.
• Provided Finance production support and technical analysis to improve processes and enhance the customer experience thereby increasing end user productivity.
• Good Functional knowledge on PeopleSoft FSCM modules like AP, PO, GL Modules.
• Worked with Approval Work flow Engine to initiate a 3-level approval work flow process from a custom page which generates Notification emails to approvers and submitters
• Modified the Payment forecast SQR report (APY2040).
• Created new Application Engines for loading the data from CSV file to vendor and voucher tables.
• Administered, scheduled and maintained the Jobs on Process Scheduler.
• Worked extensively on PeopleTools (Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler and Query.
• Upgraded the PeopleSoft Application version from 8.8 to 9.2.
• Created various Jobs and Recurrences using Process Scheduler for Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly for various Jobs.
• Used the Debugger and different tracing methods to trouble-shoot various issues related to People Code, Application Engine and SQR
• Troubleshooting various issues with PayCycle Manager.
• Created the BI Publisher report for listing all those purchase orders for which Received quantity is more than ordered quantity. Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 8.8 (AP, PO, GL), People Tools 8.48, Peoplesoft FSCM 9.2(AP, PO, GL), People Tools 8.53, PS Query, SQR, Oracle 10g, SQL, Crystal reports 9.0, Approval Work flow Engine, BI Publisher, Application package
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at Allianz life Insurance
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at PNC Bank
- PeopleSoft Consultant/PeopleSoft Developer at Dalco
- Peoplesoft Consultant at Navistar Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Worked as a PeopleSoft developer in PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 for production support, custom reports and system enhancements.
• Developed custom interface programs in SQR for invoice load from external systems to PeopleSoft account receivables.
• Provided production support and supported testing effort in bill account load, invoice load, post, and payment predictors
• Created custom reports for unapplied payments and payment discrepancies.
• Created custom unix scripts and JCL jobs to schedule job streams for SQR and application Engine programs.
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Highmark
- PeopleSoft Consultant at HILTON
- PeopleSoft Consultant at USDA
- PeopleSoft Consultant at STATE OF TENNESSEE
1 month at this Job
- - Systems Engineering
- MS - Statistics
- BS - Applied Mathematics
9. STAT Administrator/Jr PeopleSoft Developer, Integrated Personnel & Pay System (IPPS)-A, U.S. Army Resume
• As a STAT Administrator on the IPPS-A project: * Migrating Change Service Requests (CSRs), locked and unlocked CSRs for developers, returned failed- CSRs back into development * Established and maintained a change management processes that allowed code to safely be migrated from one environment to another while keeping integrity * Executed Post Migration Steps for the CSRs, which included building projects in Application Designer, running Data Mover Scripts, Portal Syncs, and execute SQL Commands * Executed backup/restore, disaster recovery strategies and scripts for PeopleSoft applications * Helped design and create Workflows for the migration path of the CSRs. * Migrated up to 10 different environments for a given CSR. * Automated, secured and streamlined the application change management process for IPPS-A * Executing Reports in STAT and importing them into Excel to compare and CSRs to the target environment by using Pivot tables * Tracking and maintaining multiple Excel spreadsheets for all the defects in Release 2 * Monitoring and resolving tickets for STAT team in SharePoint
• As a PeopleSoft Analyst on IPPS-A project: * Created, updated, captured and edited functional and technical design specifications * Created Fields, Records, Components, and Pages in PeopleSoft/Application Designer * Creating and configuring interface data documents * Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment and worked with the Scrum master for daily tasks and participating in daily Scrums * Help create S/SS and Business Requirements for Human Capital Management(HCM) and Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- STAT Administrator/Jr PeopleSoft Developer, Integrated Personnel & Pay System (IPPS)-A, U.S. Army at CACI
- Intern, Healthcare on Wheels Project at Infogence, Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Administration/Health Informatics
Handled PeopleSoft development for Sales related business functions, including; Orders, Opportunities, Tasks, Accounts, Contacts and Sales Users. Implemented, tuned and refactored batch jobs, user interfaces and integration processing. Managed system to system integration points, through use of; SQL, File, JMS and SOAP mechanisms. Participated in CRM re-implementation project that replaced Scholastic on premise PeopleSoft CRM with cloud based SalesForce. Designed and prototyped replacement integration solutions for SalesForce, using Apache Camel applications. Replacement integration solutions focused on bridging the gap between SalesForce REST based APIs and existing on premise mechanisms.
- Senior PeopleSoft Developer at Scholastic Corp
- Principal Consultant at Oracle
- Principal Applications Engineer at PeopleSoft and Oracle
- Staff Consultant at PeopleSoft, Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S.E. - Chemical Engineering