• 6+ years of experience in Implementation, Upgrade and Support of PeopleSoft HRMS v8.9/9.0/9.1/9.2
• Expertise in end-to-end software development from Requirement Analysis to Impact Analysis, Development, Testing & Documentation.
• Have good understanding of Functional & Technical aspects of Administer work force, Position management, Employee Self Service & Manager Self Service, Enterprise Learning management, Talent Acquisition management, Payroll for North America.
• Technical expertise in Application Designer, Fluid pages, Approval Workflow Engine, Application Engine, Component Interface, Process Scheduler, BI Publisher People Code and Application packages.
• Extensively worked on development of Fluid pages and customisation of fluid pages.
• As Onsite Coordinated worked with Offshore, Business Users and Integration teams.
• Involved creating Fluid Pages and retrofitting of fluid pages in accordance with the Business.
• Involved in Payroll Tax Updates and co-ordination with payroll team after Tax updates.
• Extensively worked on design and development of modifications to packaged software and/or custom solutions developed to support specific business needs.
• Responsible and one point of contact for fixing PeopleSoft HCM Production support issues and update Tax regulatory updates on regular basis.
• Create complex and business critical trend reports for higher management using PeopleSoft BI XML Publisher, SQR and SAP Crystal Report.
• Translates business needs into system and software requirements, and writes requirements documents and develop PeopleSoft components and Interfaces using People Tools design platform.
• Has a broad understanding of client business functions, technology needs, tools, and other applications that interface with client systems. Helps develop the business criteria used to evaluate IT vendor products.
• Very Strong Analytical, Presentation, Problem Solving and Excellent Inter-Personal skills, ability to work independently and active team player with proven work ethics and leadership qualities
• Adaptable to new technologies in a short span of time and implementing them in real-time projects
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at SignatureIT
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- MS in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
• Developed custom Restrictions Framework
• Modified custom Department Load Application Engine
• Created initial Promotions Framework
• Fixed large numbers of defects as identified by testers.
• Supported multiple PUM Updates
• Modified Branding to distinguish Institutional and Operational Training Environments
• Provided technical support for Peoplesoft ELM module.
- Peoplesoft Technical Consultant at US Army IPPS
- Lead Peoplesoft Functional/Technical Consultant at Lennar Corp
- Senior Peoplesoft Functional/Technical Consultant at United States Department of State
- Senior Peoplesoft HCM Consultant at Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics/Information Systems
Project: MDC Implementation, Maintenance and Support
• Developed new custom process in Payroll module to update the Tax Data Component.
• Generated browser Compare reports for TAX PUM update from 16A to 16E.
• Developed custom View to give the resultant set for which the system checks the absence entry and give the details based on absence end date.
• Designed and Developed Record Definitions, Pages, Sub Pages and Components based on Business requirements.
• Developed, modified and debugged People Code and Application engine programs.
• Analyzed the Component Processor Flow to determine where People Code programs can be placed more appropriately.
• Used Application Engine, People Code and SQR extensively to create processes, outbound files and reports.
• Developed outbound files to generate reports with different criteria from the Employee, Benefits modules using SQR.
• Developed component interface to load bulk data into setup pages and Plan Admin components.
• Customized the existing interface programs for the HR to send flat files to various vendors for employees enrolled in different medical and dental plans.
• Developed SQR programs to create Time Load to pay sheets, Employee application submission data.
• Involved in Data mapping for legacy data conversion.
• Worked on retrofit of complex custom SQRs during upgrade.
• Developed an application engine program using File Layouts to load New Hire interface file with all New Hired employee's information after each day and load them into the people soft tables.
• Developed an SQR to print the employee's personal information, benefit plan type, and the deductions amount for the plan type using HR, Benefits and Payroll tables.
• Created new Application Engine & Component Interface program to upload employee's new Compensation rates from input file to Job component.
• Developed various Outbound and Inbound Interfaces for transmitting employee Data to Benefits vendors and process the receiving data to insert into various PeopleSoft Tables.
• Work involved development of interfaces with Component Interfaces and File Layouts to read inbound files and manipulating the PeopleSoft tables.
• Tuned SQL/SQRs to improve performance using advance features like Load lookup and Arrays.
• Developed SQR reports that displays leave accrual information by leave plan and employee. It includes information such as plan year eligibility hours, carryover hours earned year-to-date, hours taken year-to-date, and remaining leave balances.
• Work involved analysis of functional specification and preparing technical specifications based on the given functional specification.
• Testing the end-user desired output and application functionality.
• Developed an application engine program to create security interface file with all terminated employee's information after each pay period and sent to the information security department.
• Involved in analyzing the tickets raised by users in Kaseya tool and resolve them.
• Involved in enhancement of Timesheet to make a field available through Application package code.
• To provide resolution to the tickets raised without changing the existing customization code.
• Modified the Application Engine code to resolve a critical issue in Production raised by the Business. Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, People Tools 8.54
- HCM - PeopleSoft Technical consultant at Miami Dade College
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant at Transocean
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Kaiser Permanente
- HCM - PeopleSoft Technical consultant at TriNet
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Developed Kentucky Occupational Employment Report for Office of Employment and Training, Commonwealth of Kentucky
• Automated the process for generating Workers Compensation form (IA-1) by creating custom form reducing the overhead of feeding the physical form manually
• Generated vendor specific custom HIPAA 834 report for yearly employee benefit details
• Used Application Engine for batch processing that processes large amount of data without user intervention
• Created fields, Records, Customized PS Online pages, Components and Menu per the company's business rules
• Authorized and assigned access to more than 800 users across 5 distinct facilities manually using API TASS 2015.1
• Documenting functional specifications, technical design, and User guide detailing customizations for project maintenance and supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) activities
• Provided technical support, on-call support for troubleshooting failed programs, processes and weekly migrations for respective modules and projects Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, People Tools 8.49, Oracle 11g, Component interface, SQR, Application Designer, Oracle SQL Developer
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant HR at Baptist Health, Kentucky
- Implementation/ Associate Technical Consultant at State of Wisconsin/ Accenture
- Sr. PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant at American Express
- PeopleSoft Developer at Washington Mutual Inc
9 months at this Job
• Provided integration between HR and Finance systems using delivered messages
• Developed inbound web service interface for external recruiting system iCIMS
• Developed interfaces to export files to third party Health Benefits provider system using Application Engine program
• Debugged and Fixed issues with Application Package, Workflow, Application Engine, and SQR, and XML Publisher code
• Developed Data Mover scripts to export and import the data between different environments
• Created and Setup Permission Lists and Roles to different Users based on the requirement
- Sr.PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at LCRA
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at New Yor City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at DFW Health Council Dallas TX
- PeopleSoft Developer at Nationwide Insurance, Columbus, St
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - ////
• XMLP Template and sqr customizations for Paycheck and PayStub to add additional fields and print it on Legal paper to mail the Z folded check
• Customized the Person and Workforce Basic Sync, and Full Sync Messages to include additional data and exclude unwanted details to the Oracle Identity Manager
• Development of conversion programs for HR and Payroll implementation using App Engine, CI, and File Layout
• Development of interfaces for sending and loading Benefits data to and from 3rd party and internal systems using App Engine, CI, and File Layout
• Developed inbound interface for NYCERS Pension data using App Engine, CI, and File Layout
• Configured the Financials and Supply Chain Management System eProcurement for Punchouts to vendors like WB Mason and Henry Shein
• Developed Inbound interface from CCX system to PeopleSoft Contracts which runs every day using App Engine, CI, and File Layout
• Developed Inbound interface from OTPS to PeopleSoft AM using using App Engine, CI, and File Layout
• Did Page, workflow, and text catalog customizations for HR, Payroll, Absence Management, ELM, and FSCM modules
• Developed program for sending and getting inline data to PSMS using Integration Broker Messaging
• Working on PeopleSoft integration with HHC internal Systems like Service Now and SailPoint
• Applied existing customizations (Retrofits) after upgrade from 9.0 to 9.1 & 9.1 to 9.2 and PeopleTools upgrade
• Developed custom components to allow the Employee / Manager to fill and submit the workplace violence incident to the Prevention Coordinator and print the forms using BI publisher
• Customization to allow the copy the certain Section Items from the previous ePerformance document to the new one, and all the Sections and Items from Employee Document to Manager Document
• Customization to save the ePerformance Document automatically for every given interval if the page is changed using Java Script
• Developed custom App Engine Process to send email notifications to the ePerformance managers regarding their pending documents
• Working with Oracle for SRs and System Admins and DBAs to resolve issues and applying PUMs
• Developed App Engine Process to close the ePerformance documents with a custom status after specific number of days from the period end date
• Development of App Engine process for creating documents for the employees
• Developed custom application to generate flat files from HR and ELM systems to print the Barcode Labels for the Learners
• Production Support, Scheduling and monitoring the batch jobs
• Creation of of Permission Lists, Roles providing the Users online and batch access
• Interaction with Oracle Customer Support for raising Service Requests, applying fixes or patches Environment: Peoplesoft HR, Payroll, ELM, Absence Management, Time&Labor, FSCM 9.2, BPEL, Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint, PeopleTools 8.56, ESS MSS, Benefits, Payroll, GL, AR, AP, BI, PO, eProcurement, Application Designer, Application Engine, BI Publisher, People Code, Integration Broker, SQR, Oracle 12g, Unix, Weblogic, Tuxedo, STAT, Phire, BMC Remedy, and ServiceNow
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at LCRA
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at DFW Health Council Dallas TX
- PeopleSoft Developer at Nationwide Insurance, Columbus
8 years at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
modifications, retrofits using Page Composer, Event Mapping and best practice recommendations. data instead of DMS where possible. system. management system.
● Serving as development lead on an image update project where they are going from image 5 to 30.
● Leading efforts to rollout Fluid UI for the entire organization which includes security
● Utilized Data Migration Workbench with custom Application Data Sets to migrate configuration
● Developed RESTful web services to integrate supplier master data with a UK Procure-to-Pay
● Developed both file-based data and SOAP integrations to integrate with an external document
modifications, retrofits using Page Composer, Event Mapping and best practice
data instead of DMS where possible.
- Sr PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Bright Horizons at Elire, Inc
- Sr PeopleSoft FSCM Developer at Bright Horizons
- Sr PeopleSoft HCM Consultant at Grady Health System at Navigator Management Partners
- Sr PeopleSoft HCM Consultant at Grady Health System
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Computer Information Systems
Role: PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 - General Ledger, Accounts Payable.
Tools: Peopletools 8.53 , People Code, Application Designer, Application Package, Application Engine, Process
Scheduler, Peopletools Security Administration, Workflow, Component Interface, PS Query, DMS Scripting, XMLPUB (BI Publisher), AWE, Excel to CI and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2. Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading the coordination of analysis, design, testing, documentation and maintenance of PeopleSoft financials system.
• Provide support to PeopleSoft GL module which includes duties like Maintain and update system configuration, including chart of accounts, chartfield setup/combo edits, business unit setup, multi- ledger and tree maintenance.
• Responsible for configuring, implementing and support of day to day operations of PeopleSoft Financials modules General Ledger and other modules components as required.
• Configuring with the set-up of currencies processing in General Ledger with Set-up translation rules and steps.
• Designing new Transaction accounting and Mapping definitions and templates for PeopleSoft hub interfacing.
• Provide support for testing of changes/fixes/enhancements and supports business users in their testing PeopleSoft Application.
• Troubleshoot issues with PeopleSoft modules and provide production support.
• Perform Data conversion from Legacy application to Target application to facilitate data flow.
• Work with Finance/Accounting personnel and technical support and other personnel to troubleshoot and resolve system issues related to PeopleSoft Financials.
• Create user reports using PeopleSoft Reporting tools like PS/nVision, BI Publisher, Crystal Report, SQR, and PS Queries.
• Responsible for creating PeopleSoft Securities that includes Business Unit Security, Object Definition Security, Chart field's security and row level security.
• Accounts Payables support on Create Vouchers(Regular and Journal Voucher to Adjusting accounting entries), Voucher Approval(AWE), Voucher Posting/Unposting, Quick Invoice Entry to Voucher, Voucher Inquiry, Void/Stop payments.
- PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant at Lowes Companies Inc
- PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant at CIT One west Bank
- PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultant at Q2C PeopleSoft Implementation - Optum United Health Group
- PeopleSoft Consultant at PeopleSoft Implementation and Support - Time Inc Corp
6 months at this Job
Project: Maintenance of Financials 9.2 * Part of development team involved in implementing various new features including dashboards and work centers for mobile and fluid applications. * Created many fluid pages as part of new application implementation. * Created and implemented event mapping functionality. * Involved in 8.56 tools and 8.57 tools upgrade. * Designed and developed interfaces to a third-party system using web services. * Lead role in implementing receipt manager mobile application involves requirement gathering, design and implementation. * Performed lead role data conversion activities to convert data from third party system to PeopleSoft includes working with business in fit gap analysis, design and mapping. * Performed lead role in implementing Coupa SaaS replacing procurement system, involved in Design, development of data conversion activities during go-live and ongoing real time interfaces.
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at CBRE
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant Support at UT System
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Capgemini
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Accenture
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physics
• Worked on Upgrading PeopleSoft HRMS 9.1 to HRMS 9.2 using Agile Methodology. Project involved in carry forward the customizations done in various modules such as Absence Management, Global Payroll, Employee Self Service, and Manager Self Service.
• Created business requirement, functional solution specifications and design documents for all implemented modules and for identified new functionality, modifications and gaps. Involved in successful end-to-end implementation of Procure to pay modules.
• Configure Payable System (Pay cycle), Requisition, Purchasing, Templates, Workflows and notifications for the PO. Lead functional walk-thru sessions with client's txand executives, including project status presentations.
• Prepare and Execute fit / gap sessions with the user community; analyze all functional requirements for translation into functional fits and gaps.
• Involved in the design, development of custom reports using XML publisher and Application Engine).
• Modified The AP to PC, EX to PC and GL to PC (PC_AP_TO_PC, PC_EX_TO_PC and PC_GL_TO_PC) processes to include only transactions that contain an expense account on Sponsored projects.
• Applied the bundles and patches for 8.9version to upgrade the projects.
• Prepare and maintain project plan, project scope, functional requirements, and functional solution specifications documents. Assist with impact analysis, decision making, workarounds, and designs related to the functionality being implemented. Define all the Project and contact BU setup.
• Designed a custom interface which will accept files from other systems and create Journals into the PeopleSoft General Ledger system.
• Modified the PO_PO_EMAIL Application Engine that is used by the PO Dispatch Job, as the content of the outgoing email needed a change.
• Read to records and writing to the files by using the File Layout and App Engine.
• Worked on SQR changes related to the Leave accrual process in Time and labor SQR.
• Interfaces done from 3rd party system to create the Auto Project Number (only for fixed price contract). Built detailed "road maps" for conversion planning and data mapping to PeopleSoftProducts/Applications.
• Developed an interface using Integration Broker to receive the fulfillments from the third party system.
• Assist technical development staff with technical specification documentation and technical unit testing.
• Create detailed test scripts for Functional Unit Testing and System Testing. Execute testing scripts for Functional Unit Testing, System Testing and Data Conversion validation testing
• Wrote AE programs as part of data conversion process using CI to load data from Third party systems to PeopleSoft System.
• Worked on converting Crystal to BI publisher reports.
• Customized eProcurement Purchase Orders and other reporting templates to modify company formats using PeopleSoft XML Publisher from crystal reports.
• Involved customizing pages, Records, Components and written new people code to meet the Business requirement.
• Involved in the setup and configuration of Integration Broker to synchronize and receive Vendor and Voucher Information from SES. Delivered App messages VOUCHER_SYNC and VENDOR_BUILD was Customized According to the needs.
• Document and manage defects and issues related to the testing of designed solutions. Develop and deploy enhancements to Sourcing Module and Implemented Purchasing Processes
• Generated a process to create interface between Benefits and Time and Labor which compares employee's leaves recorded in Time and Labor against the allowed leaves. This process is used as an alternative to the existing Payroll feature, which calculates the Leave Accruals.
• Worked on Outbound interface related to ACA and developed a App engine program to send the file to Deloitte.
• Work on several enhancement requests including changes to AR/express deposit pages, writing custom queries using the PS Query Tool, PeopleCode changes, importing conversion Data, creating and configuring 3rd party Interfaces into and from PeopleSoft and out/in, to/from other systems
• Perform customizations on delivered business process and work on new enhancements using PeopleCode, AE, CI, and SQR
• Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins and sub-queries.
• Designed and mapped data for a conversion program which reads the data from a flat file and writes it into a file so that Journal load program (GLS9002) will read that data and insert into Journal Tables. Uploading bundles and patches for maintenance management activities
• Supported Payroll (Payroll Administration - PaySheet, PayCalc and PayConfirm Processes) and worked on issues related to payroll.
• Developed and run PeopleSoft queries to generate daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payroll reports.
• Developed an App Engine program that sends Forecasted Payable time hours to Payroll and e-mail the hours to the manager.
• Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation and integration of Self-Service, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management modules.
• Developed various PS queries in order to help the client day-to-day activity. Conducted meetings with the Users and the testing team and involved in discussing their problems and helped them out in finding the proper solutions for their requirements.
- PeopleSoft Consultant at University of Arizona
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Crop Production Services
- PeopleSoft HCM Consultant at Verizon
2 years, 2 months at this Job