Columbus, OH Jan 2017 to till now PeopleSoft PayBill, HCM, AP, AM, AR, Billing, Projects, Contracts and GL PeopleSoft Technical Consultant GSK is the pharmaceutical company researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization's three priority diseases.This was a PeopleSoft FSCM/HRMS implementation Project. Responsibilities: ❖ Designed new interface to load the Customer and Contact information from the front-end external system in to PeopleSoft. The interface was developed using Component Interface and Application Engine program. Developed new CI's to capture Order/ placement data and load them onto Project/Contract tables. ❖ Customized the ARUPDATEApplication Engine to fix the program failed issue due to duplicate rows in pending table and also to ensure that correct chart of accounts are populated in item distribution ❖ Resolved issues relating to stuck payments and payment worksheet errors ❖ Customized the PAYMENT PREDICTOR to match the exact CRs and DRs and create worksheet to facilitate user intervention before posting ❖ Customized the delivered Asset reports Lease Detail report AMLE2100 by displaying the customized fields data, Accounting Activity report AMAS2030 by changing the format. ❖ Configured linking Projects with Budgets and General Ledger. Worked on Billing and Internal Charge Backs with Project Costing. ❖ Converted the Lease information data from legacy to Asset tables using SQR interface. ❖ Developed SQR Programs to convert General Ledger Balances from Legacy system and generated Journals to accommodate the year-end closing process in GL. Used extensively the Journal import batch process using xml. Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS 8.9, People Tools 8.46, Application designer, People Code, Process Scheduler, PS-Query, SQR, SQL Plus, Application Engine, Oracle 9i, Crystal Reports, Windows NT/2000
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Glaxo Smith Kline
- PeopleSoft Techno/Functional Consultant at Vidant Healthcare
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at New York Stock Exchange
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Developed Kentucky Occupational Employment Report for Office of Employment and Training, Commonwealth of Kentucky
• Automated the process for generating Workers Compensation form (IA-1) by creating custom form reducing the overhead of feeding the physical form manually
• Generated vendor specific custom HIPAA 834 report for yearly employee benefit details
• Used Application Engine for batch processing that processes large amount of data without user intervention
• Created fields, Records, Customized PS Online pages, Components and Menu per the company's business rules
• Authorized and assigned access to more than 800 users across 5 distinct facilities manually using API TASS 2015.1
• Documenting functional specifications, technical design, and User guide detailing customizations for project maintenance and supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) activities
• Provided technical support, on-call support for troubleshooting failed programs, processes and weekly migrations for respective modules and projects Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.0, People Tools 8.49, Oracle 11g, Component interface, SQR, Application Designer, Oracle SQL Developer
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant HR at Baptist Health, Kentucky
- Implementation/ Associate Technical Consultant at State of Wisconsin/ Accenture
- Sr. PeopleSoft Techno-functional Consultant at American Express
- PeopleSoft Developer at Washington Mutual Inc
9 months at this Job
Conversion of PeopleSoft HCM system to Workday.
Conversion of PeopleSoft HCM system to Workday.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at State Street / Wipro
- Technical Lead at United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Technical Lead at Independence Blue Cross
- Technical Lead at CareFirst Independence BlueCross BlueShield / BTRG
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Education
• Provide production support for release 9.1/9.2 of PeopleSoft HCM applications; including PY, BA, HR and T&L in an Oracle environment.
• Perform phase two application development and help desk problem ticket resolution using App Engine, SQR, Application Package, PeopleCode and PeopleTools.
• Coordinate with senior systems analysts to determine appropriate course of action in problem resolution. Including the accurate assessment of identified issues to determine whether a technical or functional cause and/or resolution.
• Document system modifications, fixes and enhancements to PeopleSoft applications as needed.
• Perform code migration using Stat change management and version control software.
• Provide overall technical support as required.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at University of Texas System
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at State of Georgia - SAO
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Sr. PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Rochester City School District
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Information Systems
• Developed custom Restrictions Framework
• Modified custom Department Load Application Engine
• Created initial Promotions Framework
• Fixed large numbers of defects as identified by testers.
• Supported multiple PUM Updates
• Modified Branding to distinguish Institutional and Operational Training Environments
• Provided technical support for Peoplesoft ELM module.
- Peoplesoft Technical Consultant at US Army IPPS
- Lead Peoplesoft Functional/Technical Consultant at Lennar Corp
- Senior Peoplesoft Functional/Technical Consultant at United States Department of State
- Senior Peoplesoft HCM Consultant at Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics/Information Systems
Project: MDC Implementation, Maintenance and Support
• Developed new custom process in Payroll module to update the Tax Data Component.
• Generated browser Compare reports for TAX PUM update from 16A to 16E.
• Developed custom View to give the resultant set for which the system checks the absence entry and give the details based on absence end date.
• Designed and Developed Record Definitions, Pages, Sub Pages and Components based on Business requirements.
• Developed, modified and debugged People Code and Application engine programs.
• Analyzed the Component Processor Flow to determine where People Code programs can be placed more appropriately.
• Used Application Engine, People Code and SQR extensively to create processes, outbound files and reports.
• Developed outbound files to generate reports with different criteria from the Employee, Benefits modules using SQR.
• Developed component interface to load bulk data into setup pages and Plan Admin components.
• Customized the existing interface programs for the HR to send flat files to various vendors for employees enrolled in different medical and dental plans.
• Developed SQR programs to create Time Load to pay sheets, Employee application submission data.
• Involved in Data mapping for legacy data conversion.
• Worked on retrofit of complex custom SQRs during upgrade.
• Developed an application engine program using File Layouts to load New Hire interface file with all New Hired employee's information after each day and load them into the people soft tables.
• Developed an SQR to print the employee's personal information, benefit plan type, and the deductions amount for the plan type using HR, Benefits and Payroll tables.
• Created new Application Engine & Component Interface program to upload employee's new Compensation rates from input file to Job component.
• Developed various Outbound and Inbound Interfaces for transmitting employee Data to Benefits vendors and process the receiving data to insert into various PeopleSoft Tables.
• Work involved development of interfaces with Component Interfaces and File Layouts to read inbound files and manipulating the PeopleSoft tables.
• Tuned SQL/SQRs to improve performance using advance features like Load lookup and Arrays.
• Developed SQR reports that displays leave accrual information by leave plan and employee. It includes information such as plan year eligibility hours, carryover hours earned year-to-date, hours taken year-to-date, and remaining leave balances.
• Work involved analysis of functional specification and preparing technical specifications based on the given functional specification.
• Testing the end-user desired output and application functionality.
• Developed an application engine program to create security interface file with all terminated employee's information after each pay period and sent to the information security department.
• Involved in analyzing the tickets raised by users in Kaseya tool and resolve them.
• Involved in enhancement of Timesheet to make a field available through Application package code.
• To provide resolution to the tickets raised without changing the existing customization code.
• Modified the Application Engine code to resolve a critical issue in Production raised by the Business. Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, People Tools 8.54
- HCM - PeopleSoft Technical consultant at Miami Dade College
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant at Transocean
- PeopleSoft Consultant at Kaiser Permanente
- HCM - PeopleSoft Technical consultant at TriNet
11 months at this Job
Application customization, interface development and production support for a PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 system in a PeopleTools 8.56 DB2 UDB/AIX environment (modules including AP, PO, AM, GL) utilizing PeopleCode and Application Engine in conjunction with web service integration with an OpenText 16.0 Content Server environment utilizing C#, SQL Server, WebReports and LiveReports.
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at American Honda Finance Corporation
- Software Consultant at
- at American Honda Motor Company, Inc
- at Toyota Motor Sales
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology and Political Science
• Understanding System Requirements Document (SRD) and Propose solution by means of High Level Design (HLD).
• Develop a Synchronous Web Servicebuilt using Document Technologythat comply SOAP standards and publish it using WSDL so as to be consumed by Mobile Apps and Oracle Fusion Middleware applications.
• Develop flexible and efficient code using Application Packages and Libraries considering high volume transactions.
• Design the staging record structures to comply Golden Gate solution.
• Unit testing the Web Service using third part tool SoapUI and performance testing the same using JMeter.
• Documenting all custom objects in Application Design Document (ADD) and tracing individual items back to SRD.
• Preparing knowledge sharing document and provide training to sustainment group.
• Coordinating with other team members and come up with unified Project and Migration document.
• Assist PeopleSoft Admins in migrations and SME's to carry out Functional Testing.
• Troubleshoot PeopleSoftKronos Interfacefor Time Capture to ensure correct time gets captured. Environment: PeopleTools 8.52, Oracle 10g, Oracle Solaris, SSO, HP Quality Center, ReqPro, Documentum, ESB.
- Sr.PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at AT&T
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Pfizer
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Consultant &Lead (HR, NA Payroll & Benefits) at ConAgra Foods
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Target Corporation
1 year, 3 months at this Job
HCM Oracle Cloud Implementation Production Support of HRMS modules, Financial Systems and Interfaces PeopleSoft Financials Security Administrator
• Create SQL statements to convert data from the PeopleSoft system to load into the Oracle HCM Application
• Work with Implementation partner and 3rd Party vendor to determine requirements for integrations
• Including participating in HCM vendor replacement project and managing 3rd Party vendor issues
• Including creating and modifying Roles, Permission Lists, User Preferences
• Participating in semi-annual security audits.
• Documenting procedures and training supporting departments
HCM Oracle Cloud Implementation
Production Support of HRMS modules, Financial Systems and Interfaces
PeopleSoft Financials Security Administrator
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Boy Scouts of America
- PeopleSoft Technical Specialist at Nova Management Company
- PeopleSoft Technical Specialist at Ben E Keith Company
- Senior Software Specialist at SimplexGrinnell LP
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
- - Accounting
Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (OMRDD), NY provides access to services for people with mental retardation and developmental disabilities through a regional system dividing the state into sections that are overseen by Developmental Disabilities Services Offices (DDSOs). There are 14 DDSOs across the State thereby enabling people to connect with services that are locally provided and/or certified.
• Conducted regular meetings and discussions with Application Managers and Business users, involved in analysis and requirements gathering. Created and updated the Technical design specifications as per the changing user requirements.
• Extensively involved in various customizations using Application Designer, People Code, People Tools - Application Engine, Component Interface, Application Packages and SQRs for HRMS, North American Payroll, ESS, MSS, Time & Labor, Benefits Administration, Pension, General Ledger, AP, AR modules.
• Involved in monitoring the Batch processes. Fixing day-to-day production related issues.
• Involved in Fit-gap analysis of various Legacy and PeopleSoft HRMS & Payroll Systems.
• Extensively involved in retro-fitting and upgradation of People code, SQRs and Application Engine programs to 9.2 based on the 8.9 customizations.
• Developed and customized various interfaces using Application Engine and SQRs to provide the information on Payroll earnings and deductions to the Third-Party Vendors.
• Involved in running the weekly and bi-weekly Payroll processes - Paysheet creation, Paycalc execution and Pay confirm execution along with the functional/user team in testing various customizations and solved the issues.
• Configured and maintained all the tables involved in Payroll processing, such as Pay calendar, JobCode, PayGroup, Deductions and Processes such as Paysheet creation, PayCalc, Payconfirm and Tax Tables etc.
• Involved in applying patches, fixes, bundles needed for PeopleSoft HRMS and North American Payroll modules. Worked on applying tax updates for North American Payroll.
• Setting-up the eligibility rules for benefits plans, benefit programs and configuring benefit system. Worked on Open Enrolments and Event Maintenance Processing.
• Developed various reports for Health Care Benefits applications.
• Customized workflows for ESS and MSS modules as per the Business requirements.
• Created new Pages, Components, Records and Views to implement the functionality of Delegation in Manager Self Service.
• Extensively involved in developing various custom reports using PS Query, SQR and Crystal reports based on the requirements received from the Business Users.
• Involved in creating a "one-click solution" which enables the option of running XML Publisher reports to a window (in either Excel or PDF) in a single mouse click (bypassing process monitor).
• Extensively involved in Design and Development of various Inbound Interfaces and processing procedures for Processing and Loading of Employees Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Loan, 401K, Health care data into PeopleSoft Tables.
• Developed SQR programs to synchronize vendors between the PeopleSoft HRMS Payroll system and the PeopleSoft AP system.
• Developed DMS scripts to HR, Payroll and Benefits tables to validate data between Development, Test and Production environments.
• Used PeopleSoft Process Scheduler to schedule programs developed using SQR and Application Engine.
• Involved in Data Conversion for HRMS and Payroll from external systems using SQRs and Application Engine programs.
• Created new Application Engine & Component Interface program to move employees from some of the Jobcodes to another Jobcodes to make them qualify for new Pay Rate increase.
• Worked on GL issues related to journal creation using journal generator from various sources including T&E, AP and AM.
• Worked on AP issues related to voucher and vendor maintenance, approvals, voucher posting, payment creation and payment posting.
• Supported T& E page issues and workflow issues. Worked on the expense report creations, modification and approvals.
• Developed SQR programs to synchronize vendors between the PeopleSoft HRMS Payroll system and the PeopleSoft AP system.
• Resolved many Page and Component related issues for GL, AP, AR applications.
• Worked on PeopleSoft Security by creating and testing user profiles, user roles and permission list and documented the Security setup as per the request from the Application Managers.
• Extensively involved in both Automated and Mannual testing. Involved in creating test plans, performed Unit testing, System testing for HRMS, North American Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Pension, ELM and for eApplications. Extensively used QTP and Test Director tools to log and track the defects. Prepared test summary report for the Business users.
• Developed a VBA (Excel) Tool, involved in VBA macro programming, which pulls test data based on the test conditions provided by the Business users. This helped the users in pulling the test data needed for testing their variety of applications.
• Involved in analysis and development for customizations on Enroll Learners, Maintain Enrollments, catalogs and rosters pages and Setting-up worklists for Enterprise Learning Management application.
• Worked on loading the existing learning facilities data in to PeopleSoft ELM system as part of implementation.
• Extensively involved in customizing and developing UNIX shell scripts as per the Business needs. Involved in parallel testing developed Unix Shell Scripts to compare the legacy source and PeopleSoft target data and to report the discrepancies to the Business users.
• Involved in creating, customizing and fine-tuning of Oracle SQLs to analyze and prepare the test data for the functional users.
• Extensively used TOAD utility for executing SQL scripts and Fine-tuned the SQLs for enhancing the performance of the conversion mapping. Used TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer to develop queries and to create procedures in Oracle.
• Worked with COBOL programs.
• Involved in training activities, developed training materials, manuals, Job aids, Process flow documents. Used tools such as Oracle UPK, SnagIt, and Captivate to create and maintain the training materials.
• Extensively involved in Production Support activities for various applications of North American Payroll, Benefit Administration, Time & Labor, Pension, Absence Management and ELM modules.
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant/Sr. Developer at Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities (OMRDD), NY
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Schawk Inc
- Peoplesoft Technical Consultant at University of Wisconsin, WI
- PeopleSoft Technical Analyst at Wells Fargo Bank, MN
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science