• Provided production support for various modules: PeopleSoft Finance Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Billing, Travel and Expense, Asset Management , Commitment Control and General Ledger.
• Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of various reports and in General PeopleSoft Financials Support. Resolved and closed out Help Desk Tickets.
• Performed conference room pilots to demonstrate new GL and AP functionality and Documented GL and AP business processes using a master process blueprint. Created process flows in Visio.
• Designed and configured chart-fields and combo-edits and Configured month-end and Year-end close. Configured new Journal Sources.
• Designed and configured match rules, payment source and payment term timing codes.
• Wrote design decision document to justify many to one AP - GL business unit mappings.
• Developing new approval framework with the help of AWE for all FedEx office users, creating new levels of approvers with respect to department/amount in module.
• Creating new payment files for SEPA Single European Payment Association , for different payment methods converting flat files with XML files while using PeopleSoft API's.
• Preparing requirement analysis and technical design for the new modifications requested by client in the existing system.
• Creating Detail Design document and getting Client's sign-off for these documents.
• Working on PeopleSoft enhancement for FIN modules like Accounts Payable, eProcurement, Travel and Expenses, Asset Management etc.
• Working in designing new functionality of approval workflow framework for TE users.
• Most of enhancement requires changes in application package and Developing and customizing the existing system to meets the client's business needs.
• Handled daily calls with offshore, to update them the status and leverage the bridge between offshore and onsite.
• Leading the production support team from Onsite and Provide support to PeopleSoft Financials 8.9 during their business hours.
• Involved for primary support of the Procurement, Services Procurement, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Commitment Control and Supplier Contract management modules for installation of PeopleSoft.
• Part of integration team responsible for the PeopleSoft (8.4) to SAP (4.7) conversion activities and Functional lead for the conversion of the PeopleSoft AP module to SAP.
- Sr. PeopleSoft Financial Consultant at Roush
- PeopleSoft Financial Consultant at ManTech International Corporation
- Peoplesoft Consultant at CIBER Inc
- Business Analyst at Macro Solutions
1 year, 3 months at this Job
• Facilitate new employee onboarding such as communication, process and payroll training
• Ensure proper accounting and compliance across assigned departments
• Serve as first contact, resource and subject matter expert for troubleshooting problems with transactions, departments, HCM, Leave, etc.
• Standardized policies across HR for ~85% of the campus for transactions related to all areas of pay and job changes
• Manage all aspects of payroll for fourteen campus departments including eight employee classifications
• PeopleSoft Tester and subject matter expert
• Member of ToastMasters
- Service Center Lead at University of Colorado
- at University of Colorado
- Human Resources Coordinator at University of Colorado
- Sales Coordinator at Movado Group, Inc
2 months at this Job
Responsibilities include: · HCM and payroll implementation leader and functional designer in the U.S., Canada and Europe · Project implementation leader: Project planning and execution, resource and risk management · Strategic planning for payroll operations and initiatives · Senior tax analyst for Canadian tax (Federal, Quebec and other provinces) · Coach, develop and mentor junior functional analysts and operation team members · Trainer for PeopleSoft vanilla systems, U.S., Canada, France and UK Payroll functions · PeopleSoft tester (i.e. unit tests, system integrated tests, compare / parallel) Major Assignments and Roles: UK and French Payroll Implementation: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader · Implemented UK and French HR/payroll solutions with PeopleSoft Global Payroll · Managed a team of 10 with design and development of HCM and Global Payroll functions · Designed and implemented GE-specific complex Gross-to-Net, gross-up, tax and social security calculation formulas for expats/inpats population · Prélèvement à la Source for 2019: Worked with local French team to implement a compliant solution of DSN input/output processes and withholding calculations. · Population: France - 9,000 local and 150 expats/inpats. UK - 200 expats/inpats Canadian Payroll, Tax, Pension and Benefits: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader · Delivered HR/Payroll solutions via vanilla PeopleSoft North American Payroll 9.2 · Managed a team of 15 U.S. based application designers and 3 Canadian SMEs · Covered functionalities: HCM, DB/DC Pension Plans, RRSP/TFSA, Payroll, Year-End · Population: 7,000 employees / 7,000 retirees. 10 Canadian provinces · Year End Tax Forms Covered: T4, T4A, RL1, RL2, NR4 and T4A-NR Puerto Rico Payroll Implementation: Lead Payroll Designer · Primary responsibility on the implementation of Puerto Rico FLSA requirements · Analyzed payroll and tax issues via parallel tests · Population: 5,500 employees / retirees U.S. Payroll Assignments: Functional Payroll Upgrade Analyst · Primary responsibilities in U.S. Pension payroll, FLSA, and Retroactive Payroll · Responsible for requirements, fit/gap and design sessions. Executed functional testing · Population: 150,000 employees / 200,000 retirees. 50 states
- Senior Manager, HCM/Payroll Design Architect at General Electric
- Global HRIS Manager - Global Human Resources Information Systems at NYSE Euronext
- Computer Software Specialist / PeopleSoft Developer at The City of New York
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Answerthink
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- Functional Lead on the HRMS Upgrade Project. - Met with the Benefits Department to assist with the PeopleSoft Open Enrollments process. - Configured all setup tables needed for Benefits Plans/Programs for Open Enrollments process. - Customized the Benefits Administration pages to meet the University of Rochester's standards. - Ran the Benefits Administration process for Open Enrollment. - Created test plans for Benefits Administration process. - Assisted in System/Integration Testing to ensure system functioned like production. - Assisted creating data mapping for the WorkDay Implementation. - Created Functional/Technical specs for the Benefits Feeds to 3rd Party Vendors. - Created new Calendars for the upcoming year for Benefits. - Created a custom Benefits file to be sent to Care.Com for employees eligible for benefits. - Created custom Payroll, Benefits and HR Queries for end users. - Researched the Navigation Collections/Tiles for PeopleSoft HRMS Project - Wrote Functional specs for custom Fluid pages to include custom fields. - In the absence of PeopleSoft person became the PeopleSoft Security Administrator. - Maintain Security for the Rochester University to ensure that users had proper access. - Developed New Roles/Permission Lists to ensure access was given based on user's job. - Created Special Roles for the Business Partners to provide special request of the end users. - Perform an Audit to ensure proper security was granted to all users at the University. - Met with the Business Partners to discuss the Department Security Tree. - Maintained the Department to ensure Parent Child relationship was established correctly. - Documented Current PeopleSoft Security business processes. - Developed Queries for the Security to audit the PeopleSoft Security Module. - Created documentation which listed the current access of the Users to determine if changes are needed.
- Functional Analyst at University of Rochester/ University of Rochester Hospital School
- Functional Analyst at Wake Forest University NC
- Functional Analyst at South Coast Hospital
- Functional Analyst at St Luke's Hospital
6 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
- Change Management/Instructional Designer/ ERP Trainer at Flexible Communications Inc
- Training Lead at Flexible Communications Inc
- Functional consultant at Oracle Cloud Techno
- HCM Training Developer/Trainer at PeopleSoft Finance
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
9.1, PeopleTools 8.51
Modules Core HR, Workforce Administration, OBIEE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE PROJECT:
Role: PeopleSoft Tester/SQA Lead
➢ Involved in Agile Team with a role of SQA Lead/QA Tester.
➢ Going through the Stories document, adding new Acceptance Criteria for Testing.
➢ Involved in end to end Functional Testing which includes test scenario preparation, test cases preparation, estimation, approvals and reviews.
➢ Ensuring uploading of requirements, test cases and defects in HP ALM 12.21 (Quality Center).
➢ Setting up user data for testing functionality of processes.
➢ Extensive use of PS Query.
➢ Interacting with different Business partners and understanding the requirements.
➢ Involved in daily Scrums, Retrospectives , Grooming and sizing session meetings.
➢ Created OBIEE related Manual Test Scripts and Automation Test Scripts for new reports fetching Data from PeopleSoft Systems.
➢ Creating SQL Queries matching OBIEE reports for current date and Active employees to be compared using internal Comparison Tool.
➢ Extensive use of HP UFT for Automating Functional and Regression Testing.
➢ Manual / Automated Testing of PeopleSoft projects involving Benefits, Workforce Profile, Manager Self Service, PPR(Performance Planning) , Taleo Interfaces of new Hires, eComp and several other Custom Pages linking with PeopleSoft HCM.
➢ Preparing Test Plan, Test Strategy Plan and other artifacts for Agile.
➢ Running Automated Regression Tests after every Sprint/Release as per the Teams requirement.
➢ Currently Manual Testing RRP Project which includes new Custom Pages for 1. Upload File to Populate Service Taxonomy Id's in PeopleSoft through .csv/.txt files.(This process can run in 3 modes. Create/Delete/Update All) 2. Upload File to Populate Employee Record tagged with the Service Taxonomy ID's in PeopleSoft through .csv/.txt files.(This process can run in 3 modes. Create/Delete/Update All) 3. Automatic Batch Process Runs Nightly which will update the Employee Record created in Point no'2 if any employees get Terminated or Moved to a particular Band/Grade. 4. Feed file process runs nightly to create a feed file for MDM , this picks up any changes in the Employee Record created in Point no'2 and sends across. 5. Creating Manager Self Service Pages where individual Managers can login and update their Direct/Indirect Reportees data tagged to the Employee Record created in Point no'2. 2. US Based Financial Services Holding Company - PeopleSoft HRMS Client US Based Financial Services Holding Company
- PeopleSoft Tester/SQA Lead at Syntel Limited
- Project Lead at Syntel Limited
- PeopleSoft Tester at Syntel Limited
- PeopleSoft Tester at Syntel Limited
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B-Tech - Computer Science
Modules - Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, GL, AR, BI Responsibilities:
• Wrote test plans, test scripts for the testing different functionality of the application
• Tested the workflow for the Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Travel & Expense and eProcurement.
• Tested the workflow reassignments, when the approver is on a vacation or if it went to WFADMIN if there is no supervisor for the employee.
• Tested customized SQR Reports for the modules Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Billing, Accounts Receivables.
• Tested Pcard Travel Proxy Enhancement where user should be able to import all the proxy for Pcard or Expense.
• Tested Enable Employee Self-service Enhancement where the user is unable to change his/her home address in Update Profile page and enable expense payments to be routed to alternate locations (addresses) other than the address sent from PayServ.
• Tested Employee Mass Update Enhancement where the user should be able to import and export the bulk employee information.
• Tested the Billing Interface where the Billing file should be created and loaded to peoplesoft using the ODI tool.
• Tested the Payserv Interface where the Employee is loaded into the system using the ODI tool.
• Tested the customized OBIEE report for the modules Travel & Expense, Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
• Attended daily defects meeting.
• Involved in Peoplesoft Test Framework.
• Wrote test scripts, ran the scripts and attached the outputs, Defects associated to the test scenario and Requirement number for the test scenario.
• Submitted deliverables for Reports, Enhancements, and Interfaces.
• Tested positive as well as negative scenarios for Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Travel & Expense workflows
• Tracking the defects and testing the defects in Integration and Systems and User Acceptance Test Environments.
• Tested ExceltoCI for the purchasing module where user is able to create a purchase order for the using Excel.
• Wrote test plans, Test Scripts for testing different functionality of the application, Test Coverage using Quality Center.
• Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Validation Testing, Integration Testing, Negative and Positive Testing.
• Created Traceability Matrix to check that all business requirements were met.
• Participated in meetings on a day-to-day basis with Business, Production Support, Implementation and Development team, to discuss the issues arising from the previous days testing (Functional/ Regression).
• Involved in Test plan creation.
• Created User acceptance test plans
• Performed System testing for financial system PeopleSoft/Oracle Financials which include following components: eProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable and General Ledger
• Tested Maintain Vendors, entering vouchers, processing payments.
• Worked on production issues relating to the Purchase order budget checking process.
• Worked in Production Support Team to resolve SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine issues. Environment: PeopleSoft Financial 9.0 (GL, ePro, AP and PO), PeopleTools 8.48, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Quality Center 9.0, Oracle, Windows XP.
- Peoplesoft Tester and Production support at Statewide Financial System, Delaware State
- Peoplesoft Tester at Citi Bank
- Resource Management and Purchasing at Navy Federal
- at Broader Software, India
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology
Lead Trainer and uPerform Instructional Developer
Design & Documentation Corp Atlanta, GA 12/2018 to Present
• Establish training plans and schedules, select appropriate topics and assign training methods
• Create the training uPerform template CSS HTML, simulations, assessments, exercises and job aids
• Conduct training for uPerform and train the trainer sessions to transition subject matter experts to trainers
• Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Lead Trainer and Instructional Developer at Design & Documentation Corp
- Instructional Developer at SAO
- Technical Writer & Business Analyst VI at Tractor Supply Co
- Instructional Developer & Trainer at SAO
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Family & Consumer Sciences
- Associate - 2 year
- Associate - 2 year
- Diploma - 1 year
Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Application Development and Support Sub Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM 21 Upgrade/PeopleTools 8.55 Upgrade Retrofits Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 PeopleTools 8.55, Core HR, ESS, MSS, NA Payroll, Time & Labor, Global Payroll, Absence Management, Benefits Responsibilities: * Participated in PeopleTools upgrade and PUM upgrade Planning Meetings. Contributed to developing PUM Upgrade Project Implementation Plan. * Meetings to Finalize Environment Plan for PUM Retrofit, Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing. * Compare report Analysis for PeopleTools 8.54.20 to 8.55.13 * Prepared Unit Test Plan for PeopleTools 8.55 testing. Performed unit testing. Prepared and Executed PeopleTools Go-Live checklist and performed sanity testing on Go-Live day. * Generated Compare Report from PUM 9.2.21 DEMO to Copy of Production Database. * Fit-Gap Analysis. Presented new Features to client users. Prepared Final Inventory, Estimates for Retrofit Objects. * Completed the Technical retrofit and Unit Testing for all HCM Modules like Core HR, NA Payroll, GP-Mexico, Benefits, Time and Labor. * Simulated Taleo to PeopleSoft integration using SOAP UI as part of PUM testing. * Fixed all UAT defects, Coordinated with My Oracle Support Team for fast resolution of delivered bugs. * Reviewed and applied Fixes for reported incidents from Oracle Support for PT 8.55.13 and PUM 9.2.21. * Prepared Go-Live Sanity Checklist. Attended all checkpoint calls to meet Cutover Milestones. Sub Project: PeopleTools 8.55 Fluid User Interface Development Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.25, 9.2.21 Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, PeopleTools 8.55 Responsibilities: * Participated in Fluid Planning meetings and Fit-Gap sessions. * Reviewed Oracle Documentation on Fluid UI and presented the deployment approach to users. * Prepared a Matrix using Classic vs Fluid Mapping for ESS and MSS modules * Attended HRIS Presentations to End Users and Department Super users. * Conducted Demo of ESS and MSS Fluid UI to Department Super users. * Developed Custom Fluid Pages and components. Custom Tiles and applied Meaningful Icons for Tiles. * Reapplied customizations from classic components to Fluid components for ESS and MSS. * Converted Components from Classic to Fluid versions for customer added components. * Reviewed the Classic Security Model and Prepared a Security Matrix for Fluid Rollout. This comprises of Tile security and menu Item level security for each Affiliates/ Companies. * Worked on applying customizations and assisted other developers to prepare for Fluid Rollout. * Presently working on analyzing complex classic pages to convert to Fluid pages. * Identifying new delivered features in Fluid to propose to client business users. * Conducted demos for PUM 24 features like Onboarding tiles, Activity guide composer, Total Rewards, Fluid Forms and Approval Builder, Time sheet Payable time approvals etc. * Enabled and tested Employee photo feature. Customized Fluid PeopleCode to display Employee photos from Enterprise directory URLs. Sub Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Application Support, Customizations Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 PeopleTools 8.55, Core HR, ESS, MSS, Recruiting, NA Payroll, Time & Labor, Global Payroll, Benefits Responsibilities: * Performing Techno Functional specialist role in HRIS Production support for HCM 9.2 * Level 2 support for issues raised in Core HR, Recruiting (Talent Acquisition Manager and Candidate gateway), NA Payroll, Time and labor, Benefits, Pension, Employee and Manager Self Service and other HR customizations. * Perform Tax updates Retrofit for Payroll for North America, Global Payroll Mexico, ADP and Ceridian. * Unit Test tax updates by entering timesheets, Run Time admin, Create Pay sheets, Load TL, Run Payroll calc, confirm etc. * Modified App Engine Programs for various requirements. * Debug and trace PeopleSoft sessions, PeopleCode and SQLs, analyze trace log and identify data issues, coding issues. * Created Component Interface CI for Job Data, Position Data, and Personal Data to use for Import Manager Utility. * Created Time and Labor Workgroups, Rule programs, TRCs etc. for Shift Differential calculations. * Created quick fixes for repeated incidents like Payable table, Comp leave table out of sync. * Resolved issues and coordinated Oracle bug fixes related to Pension Calculations, Trustee Extract files. * Created new earning codes, accumulators for Pension/ Retirement eligibility calculation programs. * Performed cleanup of SQR folders in Custom SQR, Tools SQR and App SQR folders to remove obsolete SQRs. * Modified SQRs for Benefits enrollment that produces outbound files for third party benefit vendors like Blue Cross Blue Shield. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Staffing suppliers like Arbita. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Resume extractors like Resume Mirror. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Background screening providers like HireRight. * Support PeopleSoft to Taleo integrations, Monitor IB messages from Taleo via SOA suite. Validation with Manage Hires etc. * Identify and disable all recruiting components (Careers, Job openings, find Applicants, Applicant data etc.) for selected affiliates through security changes. * Support Open Enrollment and online enrollment in Benefits. * Prepare Complex SQL, PS Queries for Voya Retirement income eligibility amount calculations and use it in File feed. Sub Project: Vendor to PeopleSoft Data Conversions and Interface Development Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 Core HR, Payroll NA, People tools 8.54, 8.55, Oracle 12c, HP ALM, HP PPM, PVCS Responsibilities: * Translated Business Requirements into Functional and Technical Design Specifications for Third Party to PeopleSoft Interfaces. * Developed Inbound Interfaces for Personal Data, Job Data and User Profiles using Component Interfaces for a third party Contract Management System Provider. Developed code for automatic generation of position number for contractors CWRs. * Modified the outbound feed from PeopleSoft to internal application which creates single sign on user id and email address. * Developed App Engine Outbound File Interfaces to Third Party FTP servers. * Performed Mass Data conversion of Personal Data and Job data from legacy systems using Import Manager. * Developed Smart (Template Based) Hire Templates for Contract Hires (CWRs). * Created User Documentations for Smart Hire, Interfaces etc. * Developed an online page for Contract Administrator to perform mapping of PeopleSoft EMPLID and vendor unique identifier. * Redesigned outbound Benefits interface to ADP using App Engine and File Integration Framework. * Developed Inbound Interface for PeopleSoft General Deduction data from third party purchase program provider. * Developed Outbound Interface for Demographic, Eligibility file, Remittance file for a purchase program provider. * Modified SQR Interfaces to Benefits providers like BCBS, Express Scripts etc. * Developed SQR program for New Paradigm Promotions which facilitates Employee Recognition and Rewards.
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Analyst, Developer at PeopleSoft Techno
- Technical Developer and Lead at Nationwide Building Society
- Offshore Technical Lead Developer at Safeway
- Onsite Offshore Coordinator, Technical Developer at FedEx
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
Having 7 Years Techno-functional experience in both PeopleSoft HCM and Finance modules.
➢ Functional and technical experience in PeopleSoft HCM modules T&L, NA Payroll.
➢ Worked on Implementation of PeopleSoft 9.1 T&L and Payroll for NA modules for The Beer Store, Canada.
➢ Successfully upgraded to PeopleSoft 8.52 Tools for The Beer Store, Canada.
➢ Completed 3 PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Upgrade projects in the past 3 years
➢ Successfully completed security upgrade from HCM 8.9 to HCM 9.1 for IMS Health , PA
➢ Successfully installed PeopleSoft 8.53 Tools version for In-House
➢ Exploring the New features and Functionalities in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 for T&L Module
➢ Exploring the New features and Functionalities in PeopleSoft ELM 9.2
➢ Won two times best Performer Award in 2011 and 2012 at Hexaware Technologies for the outstanding contributions in BUPA HCM Upgrade and TBS HCM Upgrade
➢ An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, interpersonal skills, and skills in project and people management.
➢ Oracle certified PeopleSoft developer.
➢ Worked as a PeopleSoft tester for Benefits, ELM,T&L, and NA Payroll modules- Used HPQC to track the defect. PeopleSoft Competencies
➢ Having hands on experience in PeopleSoft Implementation (1), upgrade (3) and Support (1) Projects.
➢ Complete functional knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM module T&L
➢ Working as Security Admin in the current HCM 9.1 project
➢ Using Application Designer to modify / create records, pages, components, component interfaces, menus and writing People Code for various events.
➢ Implemented T&L Approval workflow, HCM Delegation in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Implementation
➢ Implemented TCD Interface using Integration Broker to receive data from TCD systems in T&L 9.1 Implementation
➢ Developed more than 20 custom outbound/inbound interfaces using file layout, processes and reports for PeopleSoft.
➢ Worked on 24/7 support for AR and Billing.
➢ Designed and developed several Reports in XML Publisher, PS Query and SQR Reports.
➢ Considerable Knowledge in IB and WebServices
➢ Worked in DMS scripts for data migration for PeopleSoft module configuration.
➢ Good knowledge in creation and usage of CI for PeopleSoft module configuration and data migration.
➢ Installed both FSCM 9.2 and HCM 9.2 for exploring the new functionalities and new features on my own interest. As well installed 8.53 tools version.
➢ PeopleSoft Suite (Versions: 9.X, 8.X) - HRMS (Core HR, Time & Labor, Benefits, Payroll Modules)
➢ PeopleSoft Tools: People Tools (8.48/8.49/8.51/8.52/8.53), PeopleCode, Application Designer, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, Change Assistant, Workflow, Application Engine, Integration broker Application Messaging, and Component Interface.
➢ Reporting Tools: SQR, SQL, PS Query, Crystal Reports, XML Publisher
➢ Database: Oracle, SQL Plus
- PEOPLESOFT HCK DEVELOPER at Confidenta
- PEOPLE SOFT HCM DEVELOPER at IMS Health Inc.
6 years, 2 months at this Job