Responsibilities: ❖ Responsible for the Upgrade of PeopleSoft Financial Modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, eProcurement, General Ledger, Billing, Asset Management, Lease Administration, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts Management, eSupplier, Services Procurement, Project Costing from PS 9.1 to 9.2. ❖ Assisted PeopleSoft Analysts and Users with installation and configuration of PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) Tool on their local machines. ❖ Created a PTF test script to automate the creation of Voucher Accounting Entries and Journals by running the Automated Accounting process and Journal Generator process that posts the journals to General Ledger. ❖ Automated the Regression and E2E test scripts of Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Services Procurement using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF). ❖ Tested the E2E functionalities of sPRO such as Single Resource (SR), Multi-Resource (MR) and Deliverables using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF). ❖ Prepared the Test Case Summary (TCS) and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) documents for SIT and UAT testing by mapping the BRD and SRS requirements to test scripts. ❖ Development of business process documents, test plans, test scripts, design and demo presentations, configuration of 9.2 system, configuration documentation, process flow diagrams and supporting during go-live. ❖ Performed the System Integration Testing for all the functionalities of Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts Management, eSupplier, Services Procurement, Project Costing modules. ❖ Assisted Accounts Receivable, Services Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement Business Areas with UAT testing. ❖ Analysis and resolution of defects during system, integration and end user testing phases. ❖ Conducted training and working sessions with Business Area on Services Procurement, Accounts Payable, O2C processes. ❖ Assisted the Procurement Managers for the Post Deployment Configuration of 9.2 Services Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, eProcurement modules. ❖ Tested the critical functionalities of Accounts Payable such as Voucher Build, Voucher Spreadsheet Upload, Voucher Matching (2-way, 3-way, 4-way), Voucher Post, Pay cycle, Payment Post and Journal Generator processes using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF). ❖ Automated the ACH and Check pay cycles by using conditional loops like If Then, Else, End If, Do, For and While. ❖ Automated the Procure to Pay (P2P) E2E Scenario using PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF). ❖ Evaluated the generation, consolidation of invoices, creation of Accounting Entries and loading the invoices to Accounts Receivable from Peoplesoft Billing. ❖ Loaded the consolidated invoices to AR using BILDAR01 SQR process and approved the pending item groups as AR Manager. ❖ Verified the ARUPDATE process which updates customer balances, creates and posts the Accounting Entries to the Receivables ledger. ❖ Tested different ways of entering the journals into PeopleSoft system such as Manual Journal Entry, Automated Journal Entry (Interface flat file, Journal Generator) and Spread Sheet Upload. ❖ Assisted business users with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documented the test results. ❖ Used HP ALM to create, maintain, track test script execution, defect logging and tracking. ❖ Acted as liaison between Business Area and IT for the successful upgrade of PeopleSoft Finance Modules. ❖ Prepared the training materials on the core functionalities of all the responsible modules. ❖ Raised the defects for the issues encountered during testing in HP ALM and worked with IT to resolve them. ❖ Configured and tested workflow for various scenarios of Requisition routings, Purchase Order routings based on the dollar amount, Roles, Account codes. ❖ As a Production support member resolved many number of production Issues related to Services Procurement, eProcurement, Account Payable, SCM, Strategic Sourcing. Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1/9.2 (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, eProcurement, Services Procurement Purchasing), People Tools 8.54/8.56, PeopleSoft Test Framework 8.54/8.56, Oracle 12c, HP ALM 12.5.
- PeopleSoft Functional Analyst, UAT Analyst, Production Support at Freddie Mac
- Tester, BA Analyst at Express
- Junior PeopleSoft QA Analyst at Lart Soft Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities include: · HCM and payroll implementation leader and functional designer in the U.S., Canada and Europe · Project implementation leader: Project planning and execution, resource and risk management · Strategic planning for payroll operations and initiatives · Senior tax analyst for Canadian tax (Federal, Quebec and other provinces) · Coach, develop and mentor junior functional analysts and operation team members · Trainer for PeopleSoft vanilla systems, U.S., Canada, France and UK Payroll functions · PeopleSoft tester (i.e. unit tests, system integrated tests, compare / parallel) Major Assignments and Roles: UK and French Payroll Implementation: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader · Implemented UK and French HR/payroll solutions with PeopleSoft Global Payroll · Managed a team of 10 with design and development of HCM and Global Payroll functions · Designed and implemented GE-specific complex Gross-to-Net, gross-up, tax and social security calculation formulas for expats/inpats population. · Configuration of DSN strucutures for the monthly extract, and production support with DSN Val tool for validations. · Prélèvement à la Source for 2019: Worked with local French team to implement a compliant solution of DSN input/output processes and withholding calculations. · Population: France - 9,000 local and 150 expats/inpats. UK - 200 expats/inpats Canadian Payroll, Tax, Pension and Benefits: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader · Delivered HR/Payroll solutions via vanilla PeopleSoft North American Payroll 9.2 · Managed a team of 15 U.S. based application designers and 3 Canadian SMEs · Covered functionalities: HCM, DB/DC Pension Plans, RRSP/TFSA, Payroll, Year-End · Population: 7,000 employees / 7,000 retirees. 10 Canadian provinces · Year End Tax Forms Covered: T4, T4A, RL1, RL2, NR4 and T4A-NR Puerto Rico Payroll Implementation: Lead Payroll Designer · Primary responsibility on the implementation of Puerto Rico FLSA requirements · Analyzed payroll and tax issues via parallel tests · Population: 5,500 employees / retirees U.S. Payroll Assignments: Functional Payroll Upgrade Analyst · Primary responsibilities in U.S. Pension payroll, FLSA, and Retroactive Payroll · Responsible for requirements, fit/gap and design sessions. Executed functional testing · Population: 150,000 employees / 200,000 retirees. 50 states
· HCM and payroll implementation leader and functional designer in the U.S., Canada and Europe
· Project implementation leader: Project planning and execution, resource and risk management
· Strategic planning for payroll operations and initiatives
· Senior tax analyst for Canadian tax (Federal, Quebec and other provinces)
· Coach, develop and mentor junior functional analysts and operation team members
· Trainer for PeopleSoft vanilla systems, U.S., Canada, France and UK Payroll functions
· PeopleSoft tester (i.e. unit tests, system integrated tests, compare / parallel)
Major Assignments and Roles:
UK and French Payroll Implementation: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader
· Implemented UK and French HR/payroll solutions with PeopleSoft Global Payroll
· Managed a team of 10 with design and development of HCM and Global Payroll functions
· Designed and implemented GE-specific complex Gross-to-Net, gross-up, tax and social security calculation formulas for expats/inpats population.
· Configuration of DSN strucutures for the monthly extract, and production support with DSN Val tool for validations.
· Prélèvement à la Source for 2019: Worked with local French team to implement a compliant solution of DSN input/output processes and withholding calculations.
· Population: France - 9,000 local and 150 expats/inpats. UK - 200 expats/inpats
Canadian Payroll, Tax, Pension and Benefits: PeopleSoft Implementation Leader
· Delivered HR/Payroll solutions via vanilla PeopleSoft North American Payroll 9.2
· Managed a team of 15 U.S. based application designers and 3 Canadian SMEs
· Covered functionalities: HCM, DB/DC Pension Plans, RRSP/TFSA, Payroll, Year-End
· Population: 7,000 employees / 7,000 retirees. 10 Canadian provinces
· Year End Tax Forms Covered: T4, T4A, RL1, RL2, NR4 and T4A-NR
Puerto Rico Payroll Implementation: Lead Payroll Designer
· Primary responsibility on the implementation of Puerto Rico FLSA requirements
· Analyzed payroll and tax issues via parallel tests
· Population: 5,500 employees / retirees
U.S. Payroll Assignments: Functional Payroll Upgrade Analyst
· Primary responsibilities in U.S. Pension payroll, FLSA, and Retroactive Payroll
· Responsible for requirements, fit/gap and design sessions. Executed functional testing
· Population: 150,000 employees / 200,000 retirees. 50 states
- Senior Manager, HCM/Payroll Design Architect at General Electric
- Global HRIS Manager - Global Human Resources Information Systems at NYSE Euronext
- Computer Software Specialist / PeopleSoft Developer at The City of New York
- PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at Answerthink
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• Involved in analysis of business requirements with users and functional team for any customizations / enhancements / break fixes.
• Resolving day-to-day PeopleSoft issues that arises across the Organization.
• Worked on PeopleSoft Intake Portal - Involved in the end to end configuration, analysis and testing.
• Implemented Evaluated Receipt Settlement (ERS).
• Configured PeopleSoft Expense Approval Workflow and new Expense Types as per client requirement.
• Configured PeopleSoft Requisition Approval Reminders / Escalation Workflow as per client requirement.
• Involved in major PO conversion for existing Work Orders in PeopleSoft 9.1 to compile with Work Orders involving PO Integration in PeopleSoft 9.2.
• Involved in complete testing of PO Change Order process followed by Freddie Mac.
• Assisted users in resolving issues related to Voucher Match Exceptions in PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Module.
• Developed PTF (PeopleSoft Test Framework) scripts for PeopleSoft modules: ePro, PO, sPro, AP, AM, Pc and also End to End process flows such as Procure to Pay, Source to Pay.
• Created Manual Test Scripts as per BRD / Design Document.
• Tested the End to End Invoice process in PeopleSoft 9.2 which flows from eProcurement to Project Costing.
• Assisted end users during PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade UAT and answered questions related to new functionalities.
• Used HP ALM to create defects and determine the severity/priority based on the nature of the defect. Environment: PeopleSoft Financials 9.1/9.2 (AP, Expenses, Purchasing, ePro, sPro, SCM, SS and eSupplier), People Tools (Process Scheduler, Workflow, Process Monitor), People Code, SQR, Windows.
- Systems Analyst at Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Systems Analyst at Toyota Motor Sales
- PeopleSoft Tester at Port Authority
- Software Engineer at Prime Ki Software Solutions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Observed, documented current business processes and identified process gaps: item master, cycle count, procurement, sales orders, central warehouse, installation branches, inventory controls, accounts payable and accounts receivables.
• Created and implemented new process and procedure (item master creation, data maintenance and cycle count authorization approval process including cycle count metrics. The current JDE design does not allow for cycle count process within the system. Identified the business gaps within the branch process that has contributed to a $2 million inventory adjustments in 2015.
• Assisted in company restructure, creating supply chain (builder procurement, supply procurement, item inventory, returns and central warehouse), 25 team members
• Developed branch organization structure to streamline the branch process: production coordinator, inventory coordinator and customer service coordinator. Created the job descriptions for each of the coordinator "swim lane" roles, collaborated with each of the 10 installation branch managers to implement the new branch structure. Partnered with branch managers to identify the functional user for each coordinator role.
• Provide JDE training and support reducing inventory adjustments, decreasing accounts payable matched exceptions and increasing account receivable ready to bill report for revenue.
• Redesign of central warehouse personal structure to incorporate company growth for retail branch, and streamline the process eliminating excess waste in process, ultimately performing more work with less people. Facilitate the cleanup and organization of central warehouse material, currently $2.5 million
• Created a manual supply and demand reporting for central warehouse and supply bulk material purchases, allowing the procurement process to be executed in a accurate, efficient timing matter.
• Designed and created purchasing process for the builder procurement process, simulating an EDI function, approximately $20 million dollars
• Improved the RMA process, return material directly to supplier from installation branch, reducing the number of touch times (labor process time) and allowing suppliers to process credits quicker.
• Coordinated with accounts payable to improve the matched exception process, identifying the root cause and developed a branch process for receiving discrepancies and returns.
- Supply Chain Manager at Italian Terrazzo & Tile
- Business Analyst at Harris CapRock
- Material Planner at Harris CapRock
- AP / PeopleSoft Tester at Yoh
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management - Finance
- Associates of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
9.1, PeopleTools 8.51
Modules Core HR, Workforce Administration, OBIEE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE PROJECT:
Role: PeopleSoft Tester/SQA Lead
➢ Involved in Agile Team with a role of SQA Lead/QA Tester.
➢ Going through the Stories document, adding new Acceptance Criteria for Testing.
➢ Involved in end to end Functional Testing which includes test scenario preparation, test cases preparation, estimation, approvals and reviews.
➢ Ensuring uploading of requirements, test cases and defects in HP ALM 12.21 (Quality Center).
➢ Setting up user data for testing functionality of processes.
➢ Extensive use of PS Query.
➢ Interacting with different Business partners and understanding the requirements.
➢ Involved in daily Scrums, Retrospectives , Grooming and sizing session meetings.
➢ Created OBIEE related Manual Test Scripts and Automation Test Scripts for new reports fetching Data from PeopleSoft Systems.
➢ Creating SQL Queries matching OBIEE reports for current date and Active employees to be compared using internal Comparison Tool.
➢ Extensive use of HP UFT for Automating Functional and Regression Testing.
➢ Manual / Automated Testing of PeopleSoft projects involving Benefits, Workforce Profile, Manager Self Service, PPR(Performance Planning) , Taleo Interfaces of new Hires, eComp and several other Custom Pages linking with PeopleSoft HCM.
➢ Preparing Test Plan, Test Strategy Plan and other artifacts for Agile.
➢ Running Automated Regression Tests after every Sprint/Release as per the Teams requirement.
➢ Currently Manual Testing RRP Project which includes new Custom Pages for 1. Upload File to Populate Service Taxonomy Id's in PeopleSoft through .csv/.txt files.(This process can run in 3 modes. Create/Delete/Update All) 2. Upload File to Populate Employee Record tagged with the Service Taxonomy ID's in PeopleSoft through .csv/.txt files.(This process can run in 3 modes. Create/Delete/Update All) 3. Automatic Batch Process Runs Nightly which will update the Employee Record created in Point no'2 if any employees get Terminated or Moved to a particular Band/Grade. 4. Feed file process runs nightly to create a feed file for MDM , this picks up any changes in the Employee Record created in Point no'2 and sends across. 5. Creating Manager Self Service Pages where individual Managers can login and update their Direct/Indirect Reportees data tagged to the Employee Record created in Point no'2. 2. US Based Financial Services Holding Company - PeopleSoft HRMS Client US Based Financial Services Holding Company
- PeopleSoft Tester/SQA Lead at Syntel Limited
- Project Lead at Syntel Limited
- PeopleSoft Tester at Syntel Limited
- PeopleSoft Tester at Syntel Limited
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B-Tech - Computer Science
Modules - Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, GL, AR, BI Responsibilities:
• Wrote test plans, test scripts for the testing different functionality of the application
• Tested the workflow for the Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Travel & Expense and eProcurement.
• Tested the workflow reassignments, when the approver is on a vacation or if it went to WFADMIN if there is no supervisor for the employee.
• Tested customized SQR Reports for the modules Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Billing, Accounts Receivables.
• Tested Pcard Travel Proxy Enhancement where user should be able to import all the proxy for Pcard or Expense.
• Tested Enable Employee Self-service Enhancement where the user is unable to change his/her home address in Update Profile page and enable expense payments to be routed to alternate locations (addresses) other than the address sent from PayServ.
• Tested Employee Mass Update Enhancement where the user should be able to import and export the bulk employee information.
• Tested the Billing Interface where the Billing file should be created and loaded to peoplesoft using the ODI tool.
• Tested the Payserv Interface where the Employee is loaded into the system using the ODI tool.
• Tested the customized OBIEE report for the modules Travel & Expense, Accounts Payable and Purchasing.
• Attended daily defects meeting.
• Involved in Peoplesoft Test Framework.
• Wrote test scripts, ran the scripts and attached the outputs, Defects associated to the test scenario and Requirement number for the test scenario.
• Submitted deliverables for Reports, Enhancements, and Interfaces.
• Tested positive as well as negative scenarios for Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Travel & Expense workflows
• Tracking the defects and testing the defects in Integration and Systems and User Acceptance Test Environments.
• Tested ExceltoCI for the purchasing module where user is able to create a purchase order for the using Excel.
• Wrote test plans, Test Scripts for testing different functionality of the application, Test Coverage using Quality Center.
• Performed Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Validation Testing, Integration Testing, Negative and Positive Testing.
• Created Traceability Matrix to check that all business requirements were met.
• Participated in meetings on a day-to-day basis with Business, Production Support, Implementation and Development team, to discuss the issues arising from the previous days testing (Functional/ Regression).
• Involved in Test plan creation.
• Created User acceptance test plans
• Performed System testing for financial system PeopleSoft/Oracle Financials which include following components: eProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable and General Ledger
• Tested Maintain Vendors, entering vouchers, processing payments.
• Worked on production issues relating to the Purchase order budget checking process.
• Worked in Production Support Team to resolve SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine issues. Environment: PeopleSoft Financial 9.0 (GL, ePro, AP and PO), PeopleTools 8.48, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Quality Center 9.0, Oracle, Windows XP.
- Peoplesoft Tester and Production support at Statewide Financial System, Delaware State
- Peoplesoft Tester at Citi Bank
- Resource Management and Purchasing at Navy Federal
- at Broader Software, India
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Technology
• Responsible for oversight of billing operations
• Process mapping for all finance functions in preparation for conversion to unified accounting computer system
- Acting Billing Supervisor at R.R. Donnelley, Inc
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Scrap Metal Services, LLC
- Financial Project Manager at Aon Hewitt
- Consultant at Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
Talent Mgmt, Payroll, Compensation, Security Admin, Benefits, Time & Attendance, Reporting Serving as functional administrative support to HCM Functional Leads and Project Manager, performed the following tasks as needed. Sat in on Business Process Design Workshops for Core HCM, Recruiting, Security and Compensation, managed workstream meeting minutes and action items, follow up. Hosted and lead functional meetings for HCM Workstreams in partnership with the Functional Workstream Leads (Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Security). Reviewed and confirmed business requirements with Workday team. Hosted and lead meetings related to Security Configuration Workbooks. Assisted with the completion of the Security and Recruiting Workbooks functional documentation. Assisted with PMO related documentation such as the RICEF, RAID, RACI and Status Dashboards. Updated Jira and SharePoint website with necessary status and PMO information and documents.
- Workday BA Support - Contractor at Workday Environment - Core HCM
- Peoplesoft Workforce Admin Analyst - Contractor at Alight/Goldman Sachs
- PeopleSoft HCM Consultant/Contractor - Onsite/Remote at University of Texas System
- Sr. HRIS Analyst at Novelis Corporation
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Master of City and Regional Planning - City and Regional Planning
Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Application Development and Support Sub Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM 21 Upgrade/PeopleTools 8.55 Upgrade Retrofits Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 PeopleTools 8.55, Core HR, ESS, MSS, NA Payroll, Time & Labor, Global Payroll, Absence Management, Benefits Responsibilities: * Participated in PeopleTools upgrade and PUM upgrade Planning Meetings. Contributed to developing PUM Upgrade Project Implementation Plan. * Meetings to Finalize Environment Plan for PUM Retrofit, Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing. * Compare report Analysis for PeopleTools 8.54.20 to 8.55.13 * Prepared Unit Test Plan for PeopleTools 8.55 testing. Performed unit testing. Prepared and Executed PeopleTools Go-Live checklist and performed sanity testing on Go-Live day. * Generated Compare Report from PUM 9.2.21 DEMO to Copy of Production Database. * Fit-Gap Analysis. Presented new Features to client users. Prepared Final Inventory, Estimates for Retrofit Objects. * Completed the Technical retrofit and Unit Testing for all HCM Modules like Core HR, NA Payroll, GP-Mexico, Benefits, Time and Labor. * Simulated Taleo to PeopleSoft integration using SOAP UI as part of PUM testing. * Fixed all UAT defects, Coordinated with My Oracle Support Team for fast resolution of delivered bugs. * Reviewed and applied Fixes for reported incidents from Oracle Support for PT 8.55.13 and PUM 9.2.21. * Prepared Go-Live Sanity Checklist. Attended all checkpoint calls to meet Cutover Milestones. Sub Project: PeopleTools 8.55 Fluid User Interface Development Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.25, 9.2.21 Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, PeopleTools 8.55 Responsibilities: * Participated in Fluid Planning meetings and Fit-Gap sessions. * Reviewed Oracle Documentation on Fluid UI and presented the deployment approach to users. * Prepared a Matrix using Classic vs Fluid Mapping for ESS and MSS modules * Attended HRIS Presentations to End Users and Department Super users. * Conducted Demo of ESS and MSS Fluid UI to Department Super users. * Developed Custom Fluid Pages and components. Custom Tiles and applied Meaningful Icons for Tiles. * Reapplied customizations from classic components to Fluid components for ESS and MSS. * Converted Components from Classic to Fluid versions for customer added components. * Reviewed the Classic Security Model and Prepared a Security Matrix for Fluid Rollout. This comprises of Tile security and menu Item level security for each Affiliates/ Companies. * Worked on applying customizations and assisted other developers to prepare for Fluid Rollout. * Presently working on analyzing complex classic pages to convert to Fluid pages. * Identifying new delivered features in Fluid to propose to client business users. * Conducted demos for PUM 24 features like Onboarding tiles, Activity guide composer, Total Rewards, Fluid Forms and Approval Builder, Time sheet Payable time approvals etc. * Enabled and tested Employee photo feature. Customized Fluid PeopleCode to display Employee photos from Enterprise directory URLs. Sub Project: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Application Support, Customizations Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 PeopleTools 8.55, Core HR, ESS, MSS, Recruiting, NA Payroll, Time & Labor, Global Payroll, Benefits Responsibilities: * Performing Techno Functional specialist role in HRIS Production support for HCM 9.2 * Level 2 support for issues raised in Core HR, Recruiting (Talent Acquisition Manager and Candidate gateway), NA Payroll, Time and labor, Benefits, Pension, Employee and Manager Self Service and other HR customizations. * Perform Tax updates Retrofit for Payroll for North America, Global Payroll Mexico, ADP and Ceridian. * Unit Test tax updates by entering timesheets, Run Time admin, Create Pay sheets, Load TL, Run Payroll calc, confirm etc. * Modified App Engine Programs for various requirements. * Debug and trace PeopleSoft sessions, PeopleCode and SQLs, analyze trace log and identify data issues, coding issues. * Created Component Interface CI for Job Data, Position Data, and Personal Data to use for Import Manager Utility. * Created Time and Labor Workgroups, Rule programs, TRCs etc. for Shift Differential calculations. * Created quick fixes for repeated incidents like Payable table, Comp leave table out of sync. * Resolved issues and coordinated Oracle bug fixes related to Pension Calculations, Trustee Extract files. * Created new earning codes, accumulators for Pension/ Retirement eligibility calculation programs. * Performed cleanup of SQR folders in Custom SQR, Tools SQR and App SQR folders to remove obsolete SQRs. * Modified SQRs for Benefits enrollment that produces outbound files for third party benefit vendors like Blue Cross Blue Shield. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Staffing suppliers like Arbita. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Resume extractors like Resume Mirror. * Support PeopleSoft Integrations with Background screening providers like HireRight. * Support PeopleSoft to Taleo integrations, Monitor IB messages from Taleo via SOA suite. Validation with Manage Hires etc. * Identify and disable all recruiting components (Careers, Job openings, find Applicants, Applicant data etc.) for selected affiliates through security changes. * Support Open Enrollment and online enrollment in Benefits. * Prepare Complex SQL, PS Queries for Voya Retirement income eligibility amount calculations and use it in File feed. Sub Project: Vendor to PeopleSoft Data Conversions and Interface Development Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 9.2.21 Core HR, Payroll NA, People tools 8.54, 8.55, Oracle 12c, HP ALM, HP PPM, PVCS Responsibilities: * Translated Business Requirements into Functional and Technical Design Specifications for Third Party to PeopleSoft Interfaces. * Developed Inbound Interfaces for Personal Data, Job Data and User Profiles using Component Interfaces for a third party Contract Management System Provider. Developed code for automatic generation of position number for contractors CWRs. * Modified the outbound feed from PeopleSoft to internal application which creates single sign on user id and email address. * Developed App Engine Outbound File Interfaces to Third Party FTP servers. * Performed Mass Data conversion of Personal Data and Job data from legacy systems using Import Manager. * Developed Smart (Template Based) Hire Templates for Contract Hires (CWRs). * Created User Documentations for Smart Hire, Interfaces etc. * Developed an online page for Contract Administrator to perform mapping of PeopleSoft EMPLID and vendor unique identifier. * Redesigned outbound Benefits interface to ADP using App Engine and File Integration Framework. * Developed Inbound Interface for PeopleSoft General Deduction data from third party purchase program provider. * Developed Outbound Interface for Demographic, Eligibility file, Remittance file for a purchase program provider. * Modified SQR Interfaces to Benefits providers like BCBS, Express Scripts etc. * Developed SQR program for New Paradigm Promotions which facilitates Employee Recognition and Rewards.
- PeopleSoft Techno-Functional Analyst, Developer at PeopleSoft Techno
- Technical Developer and Lead at Nationwide Building Society
- Offshore Technical Lead Developer at Safeway
- Onsite Offshore Coordinator, Technical Developer at FedEx
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
Having 7 Years Techno-functional experience in both PeopleSoft HCM and Finance modules.
➢ Functional and technical experience in PeopleSoft HCM modules T&L, NA Payroll.
➢ Worked on Implementation of PeopleSoft 9.1 T&L and Payroll for NA modules for The Beer Store, Canada.
➢ Successfully upgraded to PeopleSoft 8.52 Tools for The Beer Store, Canada.
➢ Completed 3 PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Upgrade projects in the past 3 years
➢ Successfully completed security upgrade from HCM 8.9 to HCM 9.1 for IMS Health , PA
➢ Successfully installed PeopleSoft 8.53 Tools version for In-House
➢ Exploring the New features and Functionalities in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 for T&L Module
➢ Exploring the New features and Functionalities in PeopleSoft ELM 9.2
➢ Won two times best Performer Award in 2011 and 2012 at Hexaware Technologies for the outstanding contributions in BUPA HCM Upgrade and TBS HCM Upgrade
➢ An effective communicator with excellent relationship building, interpersonal skills, and skills in project and people management.
➢ Oracle certified PeopleSoft developer.
➢ Worked as a PeopleSoft tester for Benefits, ELM,T&L, and NA Payroll modules- Used HPQC to track the defect. PeopleSoft Competencies
➢ Having hands on experience in PeopleSoft Implementation (1), upgrade (3) and Support (1) Projects.
➢ Complete functional knowledge in PeopleSoft HCM module T&L
➢ Working as Security Admin in the current HCM 9.1 project
➢ Using Application Designer to modify / create records, pages, components, component interfaces, menus and writing People Code for various events.
➢ Implemented T&L Approval workflow, HCM Delegation in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 Implementation
➢ Implemented TCD Interface using Integration Broker to receive data from TCD systems in T&L 9.1 Implementation
➢ Developed more than 20 custom outbound/inbound interfaces using file layout, processes and reports for PeopleSoft.
➢ Worked on 24/7 support for AR and Billing.
➢ Designed and developed several Reports in XML Publisher, PS Query and SQR Reports.
➢ Considerable Knowledge in IB and WebServices
➢ Worked in DMS scripts for data migration for PeopleSoft module configuration.
➢ Good knowledge in creation and usage of CI for PeopleSoft module configuration and data migration.
➢ Installed both FSCM 9.2 and HCM 9.2 for exploring the new functionalities and new features on my own interest. As well installed 8.53 tools version.
➢ PeopleSoft Suite (Versions: 9.X, 8.X) - HRMS (Core HR, Time & Labor, Benefits, Payroll Modules)
➢ PeopleSoft Tools: People Tools (8.48/8.49/8.51/8.52/8.53), PeopleCode, Application Designer, Data Mover, Process Scheduler, Change Assistant, Workflow, Application Engine, Integration broker Application Messaging, and Component Interface.
➢ Reporting Tools: SQR, SQL, PS Query, Crystal Reports, XML Publisher
➢ Database: Oracle, SQL Plus
- PEOPLESOFT HCK DEVELOPER at Confidenta
- PEOPLE SOFT HCM DEVELOPER at IMS Health Inc.
6 years, 5 months at this Job