Lansing, MI 2018-PRESENT Performance Analyst
- Performance Analyst at STATE OF MICHIGAN MDOT
- Eligibility Specialist and Hearings Coordinator at State of Michigan MDHHS
- Loan Originator and Rural Development Resource at Habitat for Humanity- Michigan Fund
- Eligibility Specialist at State of Michigan (MSHDA)
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA of Science in Public Relations and Advertising - Sigma Alpha Pi
- High School Diploma
• Support day-to-day portfolio transactions for equity and fixed income accounts
• Review and confirm client portfolio performance for accuracy
• Research/Verify security price movement
• Initiate, maintain, and communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual client performance data
• Provide insight about current market environment to client service
• Assist with transition from APL to APX accounting software
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with Factset Analytics, Bloomberg, Advent APX, Eze Trading, MSCI, and Morningstar
- Performance Analyst at WEDGE Capital Mgmt
- at WEDGE Capital Mgmt
- Financial Accountant at
- at Babcock & Wilcox
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Solid rocket motor performance analyst and design engineer responsible for propellant grain design, ballistic performance analysis, and test data analysis
• Developed multi-dicipline design optimization using techniques including: Genetic Algorithms, Particle Swarm Intelligence, Pattern Searching and Hybridization
• Supported test plan development for motor qualification and IR&D
• Developed analysis software for unique problems
• Supported system requirements and specification definition
- Principle Mechanical Engineer- Performance Analyst at Northrup Grumman, Innovation Systems, Flight Systems
- Fishing Guide/Sales Associate at Henry's Fork Anglers
- Graduate Research Assistant at Auburn University
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Aerospace Engineering
• Monitored associate activities to ensure that quality standards are met
• Assisted with associate development by tracking trends and providing feedback/ coaching to associates
• Created various analytic reports utilized by upper management to create departmental performance plans
• Acted as the "Direct Handling Champion" by leading the initiative to decrease claim handling time resulting in an improvement from 62% to 80% utilization
- Performance Analyst at GEICO Corporate Office
- Claims Service Representative at
- Student Manager, Satellites at University of Georgia
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication Sciences and Disorders
• Member of the Analytics & Optimization team in a multi-billion dollar company assigned to an Agile team focused on Ecommerce partners in the travel industry.
• Responsible for recommending test ideas, monitoring performance, conducting completion analysis, and measuring impact of A/B and machine learning driven Multi-Cell experiments.
• Regularly presented financial analysis and strategy concepts to C-level management on business development projects and competitive analysis.
• Provided externally facing analyses - written, visualizations, multi-scenario - in the form of performance reviews, pro formas, and forecasts. Worked with external teams to acquire, understand, and use their data.
• Conducted deep dives into the underlying elements of business drivers within particular partners, customer segments, and locations. Generated a range of analytical deliverables to identify top line growth opportunities, profitability strategies, and experimentation opportunities.
• Produced quantitative models based on industry and historical performance data to model revenue potential and set targets. Applied results to business cases for new products, market strategy, and Sales' focus.
• Took over the departing Retail BPA's responsibilities in June 2017. Identified deliverables that had the potential to be automated using existing Cognos suite, built and presented a business review prototype, and collaborated with BI team to complete.
• Served as an internal reporting consultant to Financial Markets division and redesigned data methodology that drove a reduction in manual reporting effort from 30 hours to 1 hour. Provided similar consulting to the Global Travel LOB, involving data from over 24 different BUs.
• Collaborated with multiple departments on product portfolio concepts, global areas of opportunity, and new ways of viewing the business.
• Salesforce Administration - Served as main admin for users in two continents. Enhanced data accessibility, dashboards, and architecture of the org. Worked as a team to deliver value to users and visibility to management. Dreamforce veteran. Operations Analyst - Contract VBS, Inc. - Richmond, VA
• Reported to the Chief of Operations and undertook projects across multiple departments involving thorough process audits, reengineering processes, implementing change measures and facilitating training.
• Requirements - Communicated with upper management and all levels of stakeholders to gather business and functional requirements. Gleaned NFRs (usability, systems constraints, acceptance tracking) by closely observing user behavior and analyzing current systems' limitations.
• Documentation - Used UML to create process models, activity diagrams, and use case models. Authored and presented formal audit reports using MS Office suite; developed solution artifacts (data models, test prototypes, delivery schedules); prepared training outlines, workflows, and reference items.
• ETL - Collected data (SQL, web applications, Citrix environment server), formatted within Excel (index/match, Pivot tables, conditional formatting), and loaded data (field mapping, reference plans, batch automation) to setup company's SalesForce account and during an enterprise-wide data migration to MS Dynamics AX ERP system.
• Business Intelligence/Reporting - Constructed actionable reports, high-level views, and ad hoc analyses to monitor WIP, financial status (collaborated heavily with corporate Controller), and company performance (gap analysis, metric creation). Created complex SQL queries and integrated data source into MS Power BI and Excel. Built detailed visualizations (TSQL timestamp value tables, intricate array formulas, UI/UX design) including a Completion Flow which provided a detailed, interactive overview of WIP and automated case escalation/routing (SQL SPs, DB mail).
• Leadership - Served as project manager in the final 6 weeks of business: prioritized action, coordinated branch efforts (7 locations), and tracked (Power BI, Excel dashboards) the close of WIP items worth over $2.3M.
• Applied data analysis, metric building, and interactive reporting (GPS data, Excel, VBA) to discover and present an opportunity to reduce yearly fleet operational expenses by over 11%.
- Business Performance Analyst at Allianz Worldwide Partners
- Business Development Consultant at Rent The Help, LLC
- Summer Analyst at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Financial Management & Leadership
- - Economics & Philosophy
• Gathered and analyzed non-functional requirements by conducting meetings with Infrastructure, Business, Network and Development teams.
• Initiated the Performance Test Plan. Documented Approach & Methodology, Business Scenarios, Transactions, Test Entry Criteria, Test Exit Criteria, Server metrics, Risks, Assumptions.
• Responsible in delivering the complete Performance Plan with total supporting data, which included the Issues Log, Performance Testing Matrix, Detailed Testing Reports, Fine-tuning Recommendation Report to both Executive Management & Senior Management
• Was responsible of migration of Scholastic application to AWS, AEM and Demandware.
• Led a Team of Performance engineers: planned and delegated tasks, provided schedule and budget estimates for upcoming tasks, provided QA feedback on Jmeter scripts and runs.
• Scripted the Business scenarios in Jmeter: Record Parameterize, add transactions and correlated the scripts. Enhanced the scripts with validation statements and Transactions to check the performance of the application
• Enabled tracing and captured the response time & execution plans of highest execution for baselines.
• Conducted performance regression testing for base-lining various builds and releases.
• Analyzed server metrics graphs and reports to check where performance delays occurred, network or client delays, CPU performance, I/O delays, database locking, or other issues at the database server.
• Monitored JVMs, Messaging systems via App Dynamics/Newrelic to find bottlenecks.
• Executed Shell scripts using RedHat Linux for standard tasks such as stopping and starting App Servers, Cache warmups, Database restore etc.
• Parameterized test scripts to send realistic data to the server to avoid data caching.
• Creation of Performance test Scenarios using Jmeter/BlazeMeter to generate load on the Systems as per the productions statistics.
• Used Ramp-up features to initiate virtual user actions at specified time intervals to emulate the real world scenario.
• Attended Daily SCRUM calls to provide status updates and provide feedbacks on issues affecting performance tests.
- Sr Performance Analyst at Scholastic Inc
- Sr. Performance Lead at JPMC
- QA/Functional Tester/ Performance tester at Delasoft Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
Obtained BPI certificate for building performance analysis. OSHA10 certificate. Performed MassSave residential energy audits. Sold clients on my plans for weatherizing their home.
Obtained BPI certificate for building performance analysis. OSHA10 certificate.
Performed MassSave residential energy audits.
Sold clients on my plans for weatherizing their home.
- Building Performance Analyst at RISE Engineering
- Wilmington, Massachusetts - Field Solar Consultant at Trinity
- Feild Sales Consultant at Sunrun Inc.
- North Carolina & Massachusetts - Solar Marketing Specialist at Sungevity Inc
4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Renewable energy, efficiency auditing and design, CAD
- BBA - Entrepreneurship
Analyzed and reconciled the performance for the most complex Public and Taft Hartley defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
• Completed the performance reports across 13 clients as well as completing ad hoc performance analysis for clients and our consulting team.
• Assisted in implementing and testing the BarraOne risk platform.
• Performed asset allocation studies and risk/return analysis across multiple plans to determine value added by different asset classes
• Supervised, managed, and trained junior analysts.
- Senior Performance Analyst at NEPC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
High Performance Lab Contract Assignment Responsible for design and delivery of most optimal application infrastructure solutions to reduce overall costs and optimize information flows. Key Accomplishments:
• Optimized DB2 UDB 10.x,11.1 databases performance across wide range of Morgan Stanley high transaction load applications.
• Defined DB2 UDB/HADR/Linux performance monitoring scripts to evaluate performance bottlenecks and provide required DB2 optimization solutions.
• Provided guidance on complex database, storage and application performance and architecture optimization challenges.
• Created and communicated standards and best practice regarding applications performance testing instrumentation.
High Performance Lab
Responsible for design and delivery of most optimal application infrastructure solutions to reduce overall costs and optimize information flows.
- DB2 Systems Performance Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- optimization consultant at IBM
- Team Lead at DB2 UDB
- Team Lead at DB2 UDB
6 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Physics
• Conducted verification of investment portfolio performance and net asset values under advisement resulting in investment performance reports, net asset value updates, and fulfilling time sensitive ad hoc requests.
• Managed 48 clients with a total market value over $30 billion in assets.
• Produced quarterly investment portfolio performance reports, fiduciary write ups, fund fact sheets, and collaborated with teams to disseminate relevant market information related to client investment performance.
• Maintained multiple databases through data entry, calculation, and analysis to verify rates of return.
• Supported both the consulting group and various clients by completing tasks such as RFPs, RFIs, vendor searches, performance and market write ups, and wire or fund transfers.
- Performance Analyst at Segal Marco Advisors
- Park Operations at Nassau County Parks Department
- Project Management Consultant at Paradocx Vineyard
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Operations Management