Lansing, MI 2018-PRESENT Performance Analyst
- Performance Analyst at STATE OF MICHIGAN MDOT
- Eligibility Specialist and Hearings Coordinator at State of Michigan MDHHS
- Loan Originator and Rural Development Resource at Habitat for Humanity- Michigan Fund
- at State of Michigan (MSHDA)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA of Science in Public Relations and Advertising - Sigma Alpha Pi
- High School Diploma
Promoted from Operations Administrator to Performance Analyst reporting to the CFO. Focused on identifying opportunities for optimizing and streamlining business operations within field operations and corporate support. Strategically analyzed financial, operational and sales data, including revenue, expenditures, and customer KPI reports with an eye towards improving the company’s operational and administrative procedures and improving customer satisfaction. Utilized experience as an operational subject matter expert to manage and participate in company-wide projects focused on improving operational performance, reducing operational waste, and implementing new internal dispatch systems.
• Provided business units with the insights needed to understand their customers and determine whether their needs were met and created new standardized reporting tools to obtain relevant and applicable data using Power BI and advanced excel skills.
• Utilized data-driven metrics to review and historical trends against live operational performances; utilized findings from comparison to deep dive into customer provided data, internally maintained data and live observational data.
• Identified areas of discrepancies between customer supplied reports and internal metrics leading to projects focused on reducing data inaccuracies and maintaining data integrity.
• Performed in-depth analysis of Amazon internal operational performance weaknesses and poor communication between l local operations team and Amazon team; results identified need for better internal daily operations planning based on daily Amazon provided volume and capacity data reports.
• Lead the Amazon/Pace Revised Forecasting and Volume Model Project; analysis of current planning data and actual operational data and YTD historical trends resulted in the development of a more accurate Volume Forecasting Model allowing for Pace to operational data, and Amazon projected data.
• operations. and planning tools and established daily meeting with key Amazon leadership to develop the needed forecasting model.
• Developed simple, detailed training plans to help front-line employees trust the validity of internal and external data and understand the importance of utilizing forecasting reports to properly plan for business execution.
• Worked directly with department leads and key management personnel to develop unified solutions and optimize customer satisfaction.
• Provided IT/SYS manager with key system needed for improved daily operational data capture while optimizing operational success and improving customer experience.
• Member of the Continuous Improvement Team responsible for identifying areas for further analysis to generate ideas for improved customer service, employee engagement and operational success.
• Proactively identified the need for streamlined integrations between current web-based business tools such as Office 365, PipeLine Deals CRM, DocuSign, MailChimp, ClearCompany, and ADP.
- Performance Analyst at Pace-USA
- Operations Administrator / Operational Project Manager at Pace-USA
- Office Manager at Alabama Pain Physicians
- Front Office Supervisor at Alabama Pain Physicians
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Works as a Performance Analyst with the Michigan Department Of Transportation Performance Excellence section. Directly works with clients on process improvement projects using lean and/or other methodologies and performs related functions such as mapping current processes and guiding teams through the development of improved processes. Consultant who directly works with clients on meeting and/or work team facilitation. Prepares or assists in the preparation of documentation and other support materials.
• Received PACE award as a Member of The Effective Solutions for Improved Performance Team within Michigan Department of transportation made significant improvements in the year 2018.
• Provides all supplies for workshop.
• Facilitates process improvement workshops.
• Designs and facilitates implementation workshops
• Develops implementation plans to manage the implementation of the recommendations, including tasks, schedules, and necessary resources.
• Provides coaching to process improvement team members.
• Provides implementation and follow- up support to project team members throughout the implementation phase.
• Provides monthly implementation status update to Michigan Department Of Transportation
• Provides documentation including, Project Workbook, Current State Process Project Management Objective and skills : 1. Effectively use project planning tools 2. Identify tasks, resources, and potential risks 3. Develop and manage a tea, including motivating,rewarding, and maximizing productivity 4. Prepare essential project aspects, including budget,final plan, and statement of work 5. Implement Proven Strategies for working with problem team members
- Performance Analyst at STATE OF MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant at ANN ARBOR VA MEDICAL CENTER
- Departmental Analyst at STATE OF MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant at ANN ARBOR VA MEDICAL CENTER
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Health Services Administration
Analyze monthly and quarterly performance reporting. Ensure accurate portfolio returns are being calculated. Deliver accurate measures of rates of returns. Perform daily security valuation check. Participate in daily account maintenance: accounts set up, attribution, products and benchmark updates. Work with consultants, accounting and clients to solve any differences between generated returns and those calculated by banks and clients. Validate performance data and provide timely results to the clients.
- Performance Analyst at Bank of New York Mellon
- Client Service Operations Specialist, Senior Associate at State Street Corp
- Fund Administrator, Associate II at State Street Corp
- Bank Teller at Citibank N.A
11 months at this Job
- Master of Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Economics - Economics
• Provide certification and eligibility verification for participants in Workforce Investment Act (WIOA) for Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth participants.
• Create, implement, and develop processes for reviewing and verifying documentation for contracted service providers.
• Compile, verify and audit all clients' data for accuracy and completion.
• Track, monitor, and analyze state and federal legislation relating to all funding streams.
• Utilize various computer applications to systematically determine client eligibility.
• Maintain data driven performance metrics, as negotiated with state and federal authorities.
• Develop briefing materials and reports (oral and written) including legislative reporting for all contracted and in-house client services.
• Prepare compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
• Complied with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. City of Memphis Workforce Investment Network, Compliance Officer Memphis, TN
• Provided administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
• Supported departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
• Revised procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
• Monitored record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
• Served as lead for other project staff, assigning tasks and setting priorities.
• Prepared records of project activities and ensures the timely processing and the delivery of required materials.
• Verified and analyzed the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by the project and resolved any discrepancies or problems.
• Adhered to state negotiated performance targets while setting strategic quarterly goals to meet annual programmatic measures.
• Assisted with the development of technical manuals, handbooks, and presentation materials for subcontractors. City of Memphis Workforce Investment Network, Grant Manager Memphis, TN
• Reviewed applications and intake forms for over (1,500) participants submitted by contract service providers to verify applicant's eligibility for participation in the Youth Program.
• Managed and maintained participants' files and registration statistics including enrollment figures and prepare reports for Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Monitored, managed, complied, and verified accuracy of data for over (2 million dollars) in grants for federal and state compliance, checked participant data records, and prepared reports to determine performance outcomes achieved by subcontractors.
• Provided technical assistance and training to program subcontractors and assisted with the development of technical manuals, handbooks, and presentation material.
• Assisted with the facilitation of group/individual subcontractor orientation session, which explains policies and procedures for implementing program activities.
• Computed total time worked for approximately (600) youth employees, using electronic timesheets, posted time worked to master timesheet and routed timesheets to payroll department for payment processing.
• Initiated, planned and coordinated training sessions, site visits, employment, and other professional development engagement tactics to accomplish pre-determined objectives and goals. City of Memphis Workforce Investment Network, Career Center Specialist Memphis, TN
• Interviewed, advised, and guided a diverse population of clients to ascertain employability; explained regulations, rules, policies, and procedures to clients; determined client eligibility for services; apprised clients of their rights, benefits, responsibilities, and obligations under program participation; ensured that applications and other forms are completed accurately and thoroughly.
• Assessed client's education, work experience, skills, abilities, qualifications, and job interest; assessed client readiness for job referral, classroom training, on-the-job training, and/or support services; attempted to match clients with available employment, training, or other opportunities/services.
• Provided information regarding classes, workshops, educational programs designed for all participants and future clients and registered individuals for participation in programs and entered registration information in department records.
• Analyzed information obtained from interviews, tests, and other sources to develop short- and long-term client goals; developed and implemented individual employment plans; ensured client conformance with program rules and regulations, department policies, and employment plans.
• Inputted necessary information into automated system(s); organized cases; maintained and updated records on client employment, training, and follow-up activities; took required action(s) established by regulations and/or department policy; prepared reports on client and program activities; and participates in training, pilot and other special projects, committees, and studies.
- Performance Analyst at City of Memphis Workforce Investment Network
- Administrative Coordinator at W.E.B. DuBois School of Arts and Technology
- Safety Coordinator at Kruger Tissue
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - HRM
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice - Criminology and Criminal Justice
Collecting and analyzing data to create investment performance reports and ad hoc analyses to inform and support investment analysts and consultants' advice and presentations to clients Drafting documents from Private Equity Fund of Funds manager searches and manager meetings
- Performance Analyst at Meketa Investment Group
- Site Surveyor at SolarCity
- Driver at Class A
- Warehouse Associate at SMX
11 months at this Job
- BS - Quantity Surveying
- Passed Level 1 Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program - Investment Management
Evaluate customers performance of current programs
● Advise and help clients with making their businesses more profitable and successful
● Build trusting relationships with clients over the phone
● Recommend new systems/programs to further improvement of their numbers with their programs
● Analyze financial data to determine a budget that will be most beneficial to their business performance.
- Performance Analyst at DexYP
- Bra Fitting Specialist at Victoria's Secret
- Operational and Staffing Supervisor at Victoria's Secret
- Cash Wrap Lead at Victoria's Secret
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High School Diploma
Marketing professional with a passion for creative collaboration and analytical evaluation who enjoys using data to power divergent thinking. Experience working in a cross-functional roles across all marketing channels and ever-changing environments. Trained for collaborative initiatives to execute on strategic plans for achieving marketing goals and other key results. Marketing Channel Performance Analyst - W.W. Grainger, Lake Forest, IL 9/26/16 to Present - Currently manage all aspects of audience marketing at Grainger, including targeting strategies across all digital channels and reporting on audience performance at a cross-channel level. Also help lead customer journey analysis work to paint a picture of marketing performance across all campaigns and channels.
● Optimize audience segmentation for all digital marketing efforts using 1st and 3rd party data as well as lookalike modeling through Adobe Audience Manager
● Collaborate with paid search, social, email, and display teams to measure audience performance using Domo, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Adwords, Responsys and MediaMath which determines bid strategies and frequency of audience marketing touches
● Work with Customer Growth Strategy team to share insightful reporting of different audiences across all digital channels to get a 360 degree view of how different audience segments are reacting to marketing
● Analyze and visualize the customer journey using Adobe Analytics, Domo and SPSS to determine effectiveness of marketing touchpoints before, after and in between conversions
- Marketing Channel Performance Analyst at W.W. Grainger
- Affiliate Marketing Analyst at Ticketmaster LLC
- Marketing Associate at Lifecare Innovations Inc
- Sales & Marketing Intern at Applied Systems
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Marketing and Management
• Primary analyst responsible for delivering performance for over $90 billion worth of assets in about 13,000 portfolios
• Creating a development plan for mentoring and training Analysts 1 and Auditors on the team
• Independently managing daily operations of client relationship such as holding conference calls
• Making recommendations for implementing best practices for auditing and processes within the department
• Participating in peer review of product improvement
- Investment Performance Analyst II at First Rate
- Market Research/Technical Intern at Predict360
- Accounts Management Intern at Southern Illinois Psychiatry
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
Resposible for performance methodology and calculations, reporting, products, billing and scenario analysis among other topics. Understand client reporting needs and manage deliverables and metrics for timeliness and quality.
• Final review of monthly and daily performance data prior to its release
• Ability to interpret data into speaking points
• Responde to client inquiries and provide relevant trainings
- Performance Analyst at State Street Corporation
- Senior Associate - Cash Reconciliation at State Street Corporation
- Senior Account Executive at Puritan Financial Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Level 3 candidate in the Chartered Financial Analyst program