Description: CVS Health (formerly CVS Caremark Corporation) is an American retailer and health care company. CVS Health operates over 7,800 CVS Pharmacy, Longs Drugs and Navarro Discount Pharmacies stores a pharmacy benefit manager, mail order and specialty pharmacies, a retail-based health clinic subsidiary.
• Actively involved in gathering and analyzing of business requirements along with developing testing strategy in various clients.
• Developed Performance Testing Plan, Performance Testing Strategy based on the business specifications requirements and user requirements and prepared Close out Document and Executive level summary.
• Manual Tested the requirements using Fiddler to verify Response Time of the single user on the system.
• Created LoadRunner scripts with Web (HTTP/HTML) and Web Services protocols based on the user workflow.
• Testscripts development in VuGen and modifying scripts with required Correlations, Parameterization, logic, think times, iterations, pacing, logging options and preferences.
• Created the load test scenarios using LoadRunner Controller from scratch, which includes Creating the VuGen Scripts and Assigning Vuser for each script.
• Performance/ Load testing using HP ALM Performance center 12.1 & 12.5
• Performance testing of customer end applications using Neoload 5.1
• Perform the monitoring performance of the application and database servers during the test run using tools like AppDynamics and SiteScope
• Monitoring and bottleneck analysis using Dynatrace and Wily Introscope
• Good expertise in development of Scripts using various protocols like Web (HTTP/HTML), Ajax TruClient, WebServices and Citrix protocols
• Developed Web (HTTP/HTML) & Truclient scripts using HP Loadrunner 12.0 & 12.5
• Had Performed Stress Test using 1300 virtual users.
• Analyzed IBM Rational Performance Tester on-line graphs and reports to check where performance delays occurred, network or client delays, CPU performance, I/O delays, database locking, or other issues at the database server.
• Used JMETER for testing web applications
• Defined transactions to measure server Performance under load by creating rendezvous points to simulate heavy load on the server.
• Executing the LoadRunner scripts in Controller, Booking timeslots in HP Performance center
• Testing AJAX web site application, implementing Selenium testing platform and using test scripts with Eclipse IDE.
• Writing Selenium scripts, using JUnit and Selenium RC for automated testing.
• Developed and maintained release acceptance tests using Selenium IDE, JUnit, and Eclipse IDE.
• Analyzed the Transaction Summary Report and graphs generated in a LoadRunner Analysis session.
• Monitored different graphs like transaction response time and analyzed server performance status, hits per second, throughput, windows resources, database server resources.
• Expert in finding performance bottlenecks in both client side and server side and making recommendations for Performance Profiling or Tuning.
• Identified Performance issues using Load test results using LoadRunner Analysis and online monitors.
• Used Splunk to Monitor long running transactions.
• Validated data by writing SQL Queries on different Environments.
• Maintained defects in Rally and participated in defect triage meetings.
• Interacted with developers during testing for identifying memory leaks, fixing bugs and for optimizing server settings at web, application and database levels.
• Co-ordinated meeting for determining production readiness of applications and Involved in Project meetings and interacted to other team members to resolve the problems. Environment: Quality Center, LoadRunner 12.5 & 12.0, HP Performance center 12.5, C, C#, .Net, MS Office Tools, Microsoft SQL 2012/2014, Splunk
- Performance Engineer at CVS Health
- Sr. Performance Test/ Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Sr. Performance Engineer at Kaiser Permanente
- Performance Tester at Amgen Inc
11 months at this Job
- Master of computer science - computer science
Performance engineer contracting with Cynet Systems working for Intel Corp. Running standard performance benchmarks: SPECcpu2017, SPECjbb, Stream, LINPACK.
• Developed and tested BASH scripts to automate installation and execution of benchmarks.
- Performance Engineer at Cynet Systems
- SW Performance Engineer at Intel Corporation
- at Intel Corporation
- Software Engineer at Intel Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Computer Science and Engineering
- Masters of Science - Systems Management
- Bachelors of Science - Mathematics and Bachelors of Science
Strong background in performance engineering and performance testing, application development with more than 4 years of experience. Involved in end-to-end performance engineering from user interface network to the application layer. Conversant with various performance engineering tools such as NetStorm, NetDiagnostics, NetOcean, and LoadRunner. Requirement Gathering - Application architecture, pros and cons in the design, capacity planning of systems, load and stress testing. Root cause analysis of Application and System issues. Working with developers to fix the issue. Enterprise DevOps - Orchestration, Configuration, Monitoring, Tool Implementation. Leading effort to install and configure System monitoring and Application monitoring agents on multiple servers. Working with Puppet team for automated configuration. Automation for health check- up of servers, agents and application. Working on development of plugins for integration of Cavisson tools with Jenkins. Capacity Planning of the Servers for the peak period through stress testing and gathering requirements from the product managers of client. Ensuring reliability of the servers through alerts, incidents and health check-up. Leading a team in offshore for developing scripts, monitoring setup and mentoring new trainees. Coordinating with client QA, Application Development team for Performance analysis/Tuning and insights. Working as a Technical product manager. Working with Cavisson development and QA to get features added in Cavisson tool depending on clients requirement and future needs that may arise.Worked to get Chaos engineering application added in Cavisson tool. Features added were CPU burn, Network Congestion, Random Server Shutdown, Network Latency through simple web UI. Kohl's, Performance Engineer, Milpitas, CA Understand logical, physical, system architecture for test requirements. Gathered and analyzed business requirements and prepared business process flow/scenarios. Prepared Performance Engineering Plan/Strategy, Test Approach, and testing scope. Developed test scripts and scenarios, and conducted performance tests using NetStorm. Analyzed test results, and prepared and presented test reports. Designed and implemented service virtualization using NetOcean for Point of Commerce project. Worked on Chat Bot Application, Gift and Registry, CMDM, PMDM, and Mobile applications. Capacity planning for GR application, migration from IBM to Google Cloud. JVM tuning and sizing of servers by running Calibration test. Smoke testing, Load testing, Longevity testing, reliability testing. Leading an offshore team and mentoring them for performance testing and Devops. Leading offshore on monitoring setup instrumentation of system and application level metrics. Coordinating and working closely with DevOps for orchestration, automation of monitoring effort. Versed in working with Dev, DevOps, QA and cross functional teams Michaels's, Performance/Capacity Engineer, Irving, TX Understand Logical, Physical, System architecture for test requirements. Gathered and analyzed business requirements and prepared business process flow/scenarios. Prepared Performance Engineering /Plan/Strategy, Test Approach, and testing scope. Developed test scripts and scenarios and conducted performance tests using NetStorm. Analyzed test results, and prepared and presented test reports. Implemented a log analysis tool, also worked with product team to develop Jenkins plugin for load generation tool. Did POC for Netvision for user behavior monitoring.
- Performance Engineer at Cavisson Systems
- Software Engineer Intern, NY at NYC TECH CONSULTING
- Software Engineer Intern at HBI Solutions
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at SUNY, SBU
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Software Performance Engineer, with knowledge of Java, HTML, SQL
- Software Performance Engineer at Revature
- Route Service Sales Representative at Cintas Corp
- Food Cost Supervisor at Mcdonalds
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
• Involved in writing detailed Performance Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases based on requirements using Performance Center.
• Designing and Executing the Scenarios in Performance Center and Used the Controller to perform Load Test and Stress tests.
• Involved in developing and maintaining scalable, reusable performance test scripts using Vugen
• Designed both, manual and goal oriented scenarios for Load Generation.
• Performed stress testing through different loading patterns in the scenario.
• Design, Identify and Execute Stress Test stress transactions to benchmark application break point.
• Uploaded Scripts, Created Timeslots, and Created Scenarios and ran Load Tests in controller.
• Enhancing scripts with LR and protocol specific functions, custom C functions, and logic decision control loops to handle Vusers for exception handling and customizing the script with timer logic, dynamic transaction names, and multiple action files
• Designing and configuring test scenario using VUGEN script in ALM Performance Center
• Involved in Performance testing, load testing, stress testing, volume testing, scalability testing, stability testing.
• Developed reports using the URL commands available through the Crystal Reports and Integrated Crystal Reports with JAVA/JSP.
• Managed Performance Test Activity listing and Resource Allocation, Environment Setup, Vuser scripting, Test Execution, Test result Reporting, Tuning and Optimization.
• Applied custom build Parameterization and Correlation rule to parameterize the Form post and Query string Parameters.
• Collaborate with team members in defining test strategy, documenting and refining test plans, test cases, test script and traceability matrix against business requirements to authenticate performance test coverage
• Generate metrics and checklists to assess the current and potential risks and developed mitigation Strategy. Environment:. Load Runner 11.5, Performance Center, Java, Web logic, Web Services, XML, Wily, Quality Center, Oracle
- Performance Engineer at Performance Center
- Sr Performance Analyst at
6 years, 4 months at this Job
• Currently working in BCAG APM team as a performance tester cum coordinator for all the BCAG releases.
• Worked as Performance Test engineer in ETBS Load & Performance Team
• Scripts design for Load Test using Load Runner.
• Worked on designing the scripts using TruClient protocol for the claim GUI applications for Web 2.0
• Executed Trulient scripts in perf center as per business requirements
• Apply parameterizations where ever it is required.
• Redesigning the TruClient scripts whenever changes made older scripts to be discarded
• Performed base lining and bench marking of the performance metrics according to business requirements.
• Load Runner Scripts Design for Blue Access employer BAE , Blue Access Member BAM , Care Planner web, Benefit Mall using RPT.
• Executed the scripts based on the Test execution Plans.
• Coordinating with the Development, Database, LDAP, ECS teams during Test execution.
• Measured response times and add Transaction names in the script.
• Jmeter scripts execution based on the Development directions.
• Involved in Tuning Test activates and executed the scripts based on tuning procedure
• Verified test logs after test scripts execution.
• Identified the huge response time transaction during test execution.
• Analyzed test results with business teams to meet SLAs.
• Prepared the performance test plan / test scenarios based on the ETBS performance testing request form.
• Reviewed Load & Performance QA artifacts at each phase of testing with BA and Test analysts including ETBS supervisor.
• Managed testing effort estimation for the BAE and BAM Project.
• Worked closely with architectural and application engineering teams to understand the application complexity and understand the performance requirements.
• Worked closely with Monitor group teams during test execution.
• Coordinated with developers to fix the problems and enhancing the application.
• Monitored the defect tracking process, troubleshot and generated customized graphs and reports.
• Identified the presence and cause of bottle necks in the applications.
• Suggested necessary performance recommendations to the application based on performance results.
• Measured individual page response times by inserting transactions pointers.
• Compared performance metrics collected before and after tuning of the application.
• Maintained Test Logs, Test Summary reports and participated in defect review, Status and GO-NO GO meetings. Environment: HP Performance center 12.02 /11.5, Load Runner 12.02/11.5/9.5, Rational Performance Tester RPT 7.0.1 and 8.0 , Java, Jmeter, DB2, Wily Intrascope 9.5/9.0.8, Mainframe JCL, HTML, JSP, CICS, EDI X12N 4010, Quality center 9.2 / 10.0 etc
- Performance Engineer at HCSC
- Performance Engineer at STARBUCKS
- Performance Engineer at HCSC
- Performance Engineer at Nike, Inc
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- MasterDegree - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
• Worked as a performance test engineer to do load and stress testing on each of the projects and sign-off for release.
• Use Cavisson tools like Netstorm, NetOcean and NetDiagnostics for the same.
- Performance Engineer at DecisionWave Inc
- Support Analyst at DecisionWave Inc
- Systems Integration (SI) Support at DecisionWave Inc
- Senior System Engineer at Infosys Technologies
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
• System Analysis
• Maintain and modify various database-driven web applications
• Data Structures &
• Document and interpret project status to management and take action accordingly. Algorithms Boeing - Performance Engineer Nov 2014 - Jan 2017
• Relational Database
• Work in the second century projects of Boeing such as RMAS(Raw Material Management Systems Aggregation System) and ERPLN
• Computer Organization and
• Developed test scripts using web-HTTP/HTML, TruClient Ajax, and SAP_Web Architecture
• Test data preparation and management using Micro Focus VTS
• Digital Design
• Design and execution of performance test in ALM Performance Center
• Performance and Scalability
• Developing SQL scripts to delete or modifies data in Batch files, Microsoft SQL server management and Oracle SQL database server before starting tests.
• Performed root cause analysis to resolve performance issues using Dynatrace, TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AppDynamics or HP Performance Manager C#, Dynatrace, HP Performance
• Use Foglight, System tuning, managing, modeling, and analysis to identify the queries which took too long, then optimize those queries to improve system performance Manager, Java, JConsole ASP.NET,
• Meeting with the stakeholders and higher management to demonstrate the status of the Performance Center, RDBMS, SQL, test Shunra TCP/IP, Servlets, TruClient
• Help a new member of the team with the project
- Performance Engineer at Boeing
- SQL Developer at AppDynamics Web
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer - technology
Description: DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500® company, is the parent company of DaVita Kidney Care and HealthCare Partners, a DaVita Medical Group. DaVita Kidney Care is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita Kidney Care consistently differentiates itself from other kidney care companies and surpasses national averages for clinical outcomes. The company's clinical outcomes for dialysis have improved for the past decade, and in many key areas measuring quality dialysis care, we lead the nation.
➢ Gathered business requirements, collecting the information about Service Level Agreement from Business Analyst and developers.
➢ Responsible for performance testing using Performance Center and HP LoadRunner.
➢ Developed VUsers Scripts in Web, Web Services protocols.
➢ Performance testing of client-server, web services, web-based applications, and Mobile applications.
➢ Designed varieties of Scenarios for Baseline, Benchmark, Load, Regression, Stress, Steady state and Endurance Testing.
➢ Parameterized large and complex data to achieve complex test to achieve accurate performance and execute test in a Performance Test environment.
➢ Validated the scripts to make sure they have been executed correctly and meets the scenario description.
➢ Used HPALM-Performance Center 12.53, standalone Controllers to create scenarios and run load tests.
➢ Analyzed results using LoadRunner Analysis tool based on Transaction per Second, Average Response times and resource usage to meet the SLA (Service Level Agreements)
➢ Analyze, interpret, and summarize meaningful and relevant results in a complete Performance Test report.
➢ Develop and implement Load and Stress tests with LoadRunner and present performance statistics to application teams, and provide recommendations on the issues that impact performance.
➢ Monitor and administrate hardware capability to ensure the necessary resources are available for all the tests.
➢ Performed online monitoring of Disk, CPU, Memory and Network usage while running the load test.
➢ Perform in depth analysis to isolate points of failure in the application.
➢ Monitor and administer hardware capability to ensure the necessary resources are available for all tests.
➢ Involved in creating Dynatrace& App Dynamics dashboard and reports using built-in and/or custom measures to present testing and analysis results effectively
➢ Analyzing performance critical transactions using tagged web requests , Pure paths and Stack Trace of the Transactions to trace bottlenecks
➢ Analyze Heap behavior, throughputs and pauses in Garbage collections as well as tracking down memory leaks.
➢ Responsible for Setting up user profiles, configuring and adding application servers on Dynatrace tool
➢ Assist in production of testing and capacity certification reports.
➢ Investigate and troubleshoot performance problems in a Performance Test and production Environment.
➢ Responsible for analyzing application and components behavior and optimizing server configurations.
➢ Maintained defect status and reported testing status weekly and monthly using defect tracking tools.
➢ Interacted with developers during testing for identifying and fixing bugs for optimizing server settings at web, app and database levels. Environment: Performance Center, HP LoadRunner-12.02/12.53, JMeter - 2.10, MS SQL, IIS, Quality Center, Wily Interscope, DynaTrace6.1, Web Services, Web applications.
- Sr Performance Tester at DAVITA
- Sr Performance Tester at PNC BANK
- Sr Performance Tester at JP Morgan Chase
- Performance Tester at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Chicago, Il Relativity is a complete platform for e-Discovery Software used by various organizations around the globe to review and analyze data around Litigation, Investigations, Government requests etc., and all of this process together is brought in a single solution in the cloud and on-premises or both. As an Advanced Performance Engineer at Relativity my role is to understand the product better, find current bottlenecks in the software, Performance Test and Tune the software and make things faster and more performant and scalable for customers. Advanced Performance Engineer May 2017 - Present. Experience in finding performance bottlenecks like High CPU usage, Memory leaks, Thread leaks and deadlocks. Performance tuning experience in optimizing SQL queries to improve Query statistics and resource utilization. Extensive use of doTTrace and doTMemory to analyze .Net traces for potential leaks and CPU consuming methods. Good experience in using WinDbg to analyze crash dumps to investigate Memory leaks and Thread leaks. Developed Scala scripts in Gatling to load test REST APIs. Experience in API performance tuning and making it more scalable by identifying current critical bottlenecks that prevents the API from performing faster. Integrated Load Runner scripts with Jenkins to have an automated solution. Worked on Standardizing Build & Deployment method for new Azure cloud environments. Involved in creating new environments for testing purposes. Deep knowledge of developer workflows and understanding code with BitBucket. Good understanding of Gen1, Gen2, Garbage collection policies, Heap and Thread dump analysis. Proven work experience in Cloud ecosystems(Azure). Developed an automated solution to change VM type sizes for Azure Cloud environments. Extensive scripting experience in JMeter and Load runner with various protocols(Web Http, Citrix, Ajax Truclient) Experience in writing Automated test UI scripts in Robot Framework (Building New keywords that can be used company wide). Developed automation and test design frameworks that shortened testing cycles by over 50%. Involved in integrating Robot-Python automation projects with JENKINS to run sanity tests for impacted web applications and web services as part of Continuous Integration (CI). Designing and implementing test plans, test cases, and Automation best practices. Good use of JIRA for raising Issues, Defect tracking, Sprint planning etc. Experience in implementing solutions via automation (Powershell) for cloud (Azure) VMs to Scaleup and Scale down. Extensive use of Azure and Onpremise environments for day to day Testing, Deploying, Scripting and Tuning. Cost tracking for Microsoft Azure VM utilization. Worked on Scalability project to ensure what size of VMs need to be used in production to avoid more Cost. Provided cost beneficial solution that offer better performance results with less cost in using Azure Cloud Virtual Machines for clients. Installation and configuration of Splunk product at different environments. Configured Splunk Searching and Reporting modules, Knowledge Objects, Administration, Add-On's, Dashboards, Clustering and Forwarder Management. Install and maintain the Splunk adds-on including the DB Connect, Active Directory LDAP for work with directory and SQL database. Create Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) queries, Reports, Alerts and Dashboards. Creating Reports, Pivots, alerts, advance Splunk search and Visualization in Splunk enterprise. Optimized Splunk for peak performance by splitting Splunk indexing and search activities across different machines
- Advanced Performance Engineer at Relativity
- Performance Engineer at Wells Fargo
- Performance Engineer at NCR
- QA Analyst - Intern at Binghamton University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - Computer Science