Perl, Linux, SQL, Lua
• Develop and/or modify applications to create customized emailings for all customers based on campaign criteria, in some cases, delivering 500,000 unique emails per day
• Monitor, maintain, and update scripts and cron job management tools to process customized emails.
• Develop utility scripts for campaign statistics and other reports.
- Perl Developer at Various, Inc.
- Web Developer at Barracuda Networks
- Contractor at Avant Experience
- Programmer/Analyst III at Texas Tech University
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Designed and developed User Interfaces on the Windows platform, utilizing Perl scripts/libraries to access a DB2 Data Warehouse.
• Developed Custom User Reports using Perl/SQL scripts for Freddie Mac's Credit Risk Transfer Program (STACR, SFRT, ACIS Forward, WLS).
• Enhanced and optimized SQL scripts and created Database Import/Export procedures.
• Designed Database Tables and created Views and Indexing strategies to improve SQL performance.
• Created Requirements and Design Documents and provided support to the Credit Risk Management team.
- Consultant (Database/Perl Developer) at Aegean Solutions
- Consultant (Database/UNIX Developer) at Collabera
- Sr. Database Developer at PIMCO
- Senior Database Developer at Capital Group Companies
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- Senior Perl Developer at Charter Communications
- Senior Perl Developer, Independent Contractor at PayPal Payflow Pro
- Senior Perl / Email Developer at PeopleFinders.com
- Senior Perl Developer, Independent Contractor at
3 months at this Job
Python, Perl, OpsWise, Sybase ASE / IQ, ServiceNow Project Lazard's data vendor, State Street, switched their backend from EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) to ESP (Enterprise Server Platform). Lazard decided to transform loaded ESP data into EDW data - allowing Lazard to continue to use EDW compliant code. Code multiple systems (OpsWise, Python, Perl) Process / transfer data between Sybase IQ and Sybase ASE data servers Generate reports on discrepancies Tested and installed systems coded by me as existing systems with fixes (OpsWise, CVS, ServiceNow) Monitored and adjusted large CUAT load of State Street data into Sybase ASE (OpsWise, Python, Perl) dist_task_secure system supports data base access using a configuration file containing rules (mapped to stored procedures and scripts) and parameters. Streamlined system by coding "rules" which accepted tables and columns as parameters instaed of hardcoding them within script.
- Python, Perl developer at Lazard Asset Management
- principal at Independant Development
- Python, Perl developer, ServiceNow at Morgan Stanley
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Physics
- B.S. - Physics
Developed Data Filters
● Generated Complex SQL Queries
● Processed and Organized Retrieved Data
● Designed Framework for Reporting System
- Senior Perl Developer at Aytomic Technologies
- Senior Perl Developer at Safety Insurance
11 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
First Republic bank and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services.
• Analyze business requirements, Design technical solution, Development, Testing and implementation.
• Extensive use of Python/Perl scripts and UNIX in project development.
• Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures and views.
• Designed the Web Application Using Python on Django/Flask Web MicroFramework pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
• Development of Web Services (REST API) in Python using JSON.
• Worked with Python Integrated Development Environments like PyCharm and Sublime Text.
• Application Development using the core Object Oriented concepts in Python/Perl.
• Developed stored procedures, functions for validating and migrating the data from staging to target tables.
• Design and develop Oracle PL/SQL batch and real time processes for loading data from internal and external systems using SQL Loader and External tables.
• Implemented many automated Crystal Reports using the PL/SQL procedures and functions.
• Design, develop and maintain oracle database tables, standard views, constraints, triggers and other database objects.
• Trouble-shooting production incidents which requires detailed analysis of issues on applications, ControlM batch jobs failures and fixing them, and databases related queries.
• Developed interface feeds such as loading security master data, indexes, unsettled cash position for cash forecasting and FactSet fixed Income Indexes.
• Development of Crystal reports and sharing them to Leadership team.
• Involve in disaster recovery exercises.
• Involved in upgrading the performance of the system by developing solution to the critical performance issues.
• Performing regressive integration testing between the systems. This involves environment set-up, application upgrade, and escalation of problems to other teams.
• Work closely with financial trading, investment and risk systems.
• Extensive use of python in analyzing and developing the reports for understanding the market data.
• Testing of the data flow and validation of data at each iteration using the Unit test framework in python.
- Senior Python/Perl developer at First Republic
- Senior Perl/Python developer at Franklin Templeton Investments
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
Environment: Perl, Python, UNIX, MySQL, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, CGI, DBI, GIT, HTML and CSS, IBM Rational ClearCase
• Performed Coding in Unix Shell, OOP PERL and Oracle.
• Design, development and testing of the Perl and Shell Scripts.
• Created Unix shell and Perl utilities for testing, data parsing and manipulation.
• Performed Gap Analysis, High Level Design and Detail Design.
• Created Test script in Perl/Unix from automation and Ran the Test and validated results.
• Performed Design reviews, Code walkthrough's and task estimation.
• Design and develop the new applications interfaces using PERL CGI for business users to accomplish or reduce manual work of operation tasks.
• Built internal web interface for process monitoring, reporting and QA testing, with LDAP authentication.
• Participate in application server migration project and modify the code as per new application architecture system and perform end to end flow test along with upstream, downstream and business users.
• Designed and effectively implemented business continuity plans (BCP) for financial applications as per organization standards.
• Debugging of code and resolving bugs encountered in the system.
• Develop and maintain housekeeping jobs to maintain the reports and data in Production environment.
• Implement CRON jobs to process and generate the feeds for downstream teams and business users with in SLA
• Extracted data from XML files using PERL-XML modules.
• Wrote multiple Perl programs to generate configuration files from Oracle Database.
• Written Korn Shell and Bourne Shell Scripts for retrieving data from Oracle Database.
• Created and configured file systems for Oracle 9i on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 servers
• Designed, Implemented, and tested the application using C, Korn Shell Scripting Multi-Threading.
• Wrote Perl scripts to extract data from Oracle DB using Perl DBI module for Data analysis and report generation.
• Used VSS for configuration management.
• Worked with UAT team and implemented solutions for critical issues.
• Assist with development of real-time trade order execution and financial markets data routing systems.
• Oral client presentations and module induction to the new team members
- Sr. PERL/UNIX DEVELOPER at Verisk Analytics
- Sr. UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl Developer at Starbucks
- Perl and UNIX Shell Developer at JPMorgan Chase
- Jr. System Administrator at Infosys
9 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Science - M.Sc. Computer Science
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Sapientia is a revolutionary medical genomics diagnostic tool written in Perl and Python, based on a Catalyst / DBIx::Class / Dancer-based web app and API and backend bioinformatics pipeline. Working as a senior Perl developer, I am involved with feature development and bug fixes in the web application and API.
- Senior Perl Programmer at Congenica
- Software Developer/Engineer - Biological Data Management for IMG at Integrated Microbial Genomics, Joint Genomes Institute; Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
- GMOD Community Support Specialist at University of California Berkeley
- Gene Ontology Editor; Software Developer at European Bioinformatics Institute, UK; Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, CA, US
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Science
- MA - Natural Sciences, Genetics
Maryland (Rapid City, South Dakota Telework)
• As the sole QL2 Application C/C++/Perl Developer in the United States, performed as a new, key player in the successful release of new versions of a core product, including the first new versions released in many years.
• Resurrected an Automated Unit and Regression Testing System which had been neglected and dormant for many years, resulting in superior sustainability of core product offerings.
• Working 100% remotely, adeptly interacted with India resources, provided strong customer support, created new unit and regression tests to ensure product viability, and maintained core product documentation.
- Software Engineer at Rapid City, South Dakota Telework
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Black Hills Corporation
- Database Programmer at Cognos
- MIS Specialist, Database Programmer and Administrator at Conseco Finance Corporation
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Additional Post Graduate Computer Science Coursework
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Sr Software Developer (AWS/Perl) - Project Lead at Cummins
- Associate Application Developer at JPMorgan Chase
- Perl Developer at AIG (American International Group)
- Graduate Research Assistant at New York Institute of Technology
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Information Technology- Bachelors