• Developing and maintaining PHP, Python Perl web applications.
• Requirement gathering, architecture and design planning for web applications.
• Working on Redmine tool and enhance features of Redmine for issue tracking.
• Perform Unit testing, Integration testing.
• Maintain applications on Redmine, perform administration activities.
• Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
• Development of application pages involving DJANGO, Foundation framework and Angular.
• Involved in creating all technical related documentation and training required for each release of projects. Environment: PHP, Perl, Python, HTML, CSS, Apache, Linux, Filezilla, MYSQL, Redmine, SVN, Regexbuddy
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/Perl Developer /Python Developer at NOKIA
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/Perl Developer at ABBOTT DIAGNOSTICS
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/UI Developer/ Web Content Management at SEARS HOLDINGS
- Senior UI Developer/ Web Content Management at BARCLAYS INVESTMENT BANK
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Moved the Database updates from IT to Operations using a web interface to make table updates.
• Designed and updated HTML reports written with PERL/CGI scripts and SQL server db queries.
• Created and delivered new PERL modules with common functions and Config::IniFiles.
• Added new columns, data, and triggers to the SQL Server database as new features were added.
- PERL/SQL Developer at TEK systems
- SQL Developer at Cypress Semiconductors / HCL America
- Application Developer / Software Engineer at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Automation Application Developer at Global foundries / Superior Group
4 months at this Job
- - Semiconductor Physics
- - Project Management
- - Electronics Technology
• Converted Linux mySQL to W7 Oracle using my custom Perl utility.
• Migrated mysql to PostgreSQL
• System uses an OO to access PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle selected with an Apache environment variable that is used to localize queries to the selected DB.
- Web Developer at GrifHaus
- Software Developer at Areva
- Software Developer at GrifHaus
- Consultant Developer at Unified Grocers
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- BBA - Computer Science
• Involved in complete SDLC, which includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, design, development, Implementation, upgrade, enhancements, maintenance, and support.
• Installation/upgrade of packages using RPM, CPAN, PIP and YUM.
- Fullstack Developer at Tech Mahindra
- Perl Developer at L & T Infotech
- Perl Developer at Patni Computers
- Perl Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Description: Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist with running a LAMP stack for web hosting intranet and Internet-facing websites with an in-house developed automation layer and self-service configuration web portal.
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the Bank's platform services.
• Experienced in developing many micro services by providing python REST API's to the platform.
• Enhance UI screens using Django and other frameworks and utilize CGI modules.
• Handle Python interactions with databases.
• Used Python threading module to create synchronous threads and to perform multiple database operations.
• Conduct software performance analysis and system tuning.
• Creating automation tools including scheduling, data parsing and reporting tools.
• Fixing critical Linux vulnerabilities by digging into the system configurations and fixing them.
• Created a tool which will switch to a super user on cloud and performs root operations by creating an audit record in database and sending automated emails to specified teams.
• Providing validations to the NAS storage which needs to be mounted on the cluster.
• Creating a one-time release scripts to add NAS servers to the configuration files on all the servers.
• Created an automation tool which will install new geneos plugin binaries (tool to monitor the Linux system). Also provided an option to downgrade the version using an UI screen which is written on Perl template tool kit.
• Created a tool using Python which will monitor the application user id's on the Linux system and triggers an email if a duplicate was found which will collide at some point of time.
• Developed an automation tool which will re-provision the instance and install root key tabs on the managed nodes on a Linux system during NAS storage migration. Environment: Linux, Windows, Python, Object oriented Python, Perl, Object oriented Perl, Shell, MariaDB, VI editor, Eclipse, PyCharm, Jenkins, and Bit Bucket.
- Platform Engineer (Python Developer) at Deutsche Bank
- Python Developer at Pfizer Inc
- Perl Developer at Verizon
- Perl Developer at NTT America
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Wrote multithreaded engine for a document security project contract.
• Wrote a report generator
• Wrote code to automate sftp transfers between multiple Wells Fargo teams.
• Used threading, multiprocessing, openpyxl, xleditor, subprocess, pandas, python modules
- Lead Python Developer at Wells Fargo
- Python Developer at Walton and Twu
- Python Developer at Accenture
- Flex Developer at Convention Resource Management
6 months at this Job
- M.S. Computer Science - w/Conc
- - Advanced Multimedia Systems
- B.S. - Computer Science
- - English/Psychology
- - guitar
- - Research
- - SFSU Research Group Project
- - SFSU Project for Multimedia Systems
Meet with clients to gather requirements, design sites, outline schedules wide visibility unobstructed. ◦ Manage web projects of 2-10+ developers (local, off-shore or hybrid) ◦ Develop managed code, concepts, control project flows and ensure deliverables milestones are met utilizing ITIL frameworks, tools and suites. ◦ Full SDLC across lower to upper environments.
- Senior Web Developer at EEW Consulting Services
- Senior Web Developer at Thousand Oaks, Amgen Pharmaceuticals
- Development Specialist at Conifer Healthcare
- Senior Application Support Engineer at Isolation Networks
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Applied Mathematics
Assume development of WebLink Enterprise, a Perl/mod_cgi web platform utilized for creating
over 1,600 web sites for funeral homes.
• Optimize and streamline code base, ensuring platform remains stable and available.
• Perform profiling analysis on original web platform code, optimizing SQL query calls and implementing clustered query caching based on profiling data.
• Streamline and organize similar or redundant code.
• Algorithmically scrape customers' old web sites for import into new Batesville web sites.
- Web Application Developer III at Batesville, Virtual
- RedHat Systems Engineer / UNIX Systems Administrator at Enterprise Information Management
- Systems Support Specialist at Thinkronize, Inc
- Network System Administrator II / Senior Perl Developer at Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corp
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science, cum laude
Design and develop next generation cloud software deployment web service Agile Scrum Product Owner for Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform Engineering Team Agile Scrum Product Owner for software deployment automation (Pivotal Cloud Foundry private and public clouds) Agile Scrum Product Owner for public cloud infrastructure (Azure, Google) Outreach to internal development community Design, write, and deploy deployment automation CI/CD code in Java Spring Framework Write automation for Atlassian software stack (Jira and Bamboo)
- Senior Staff Cloud DevOps Developer at Charles Schwab
- QA Automation Architect at HGST, a Western Digital Company
- Senior QA Automation Developer at Panzura
- Senior QA Automation Developer at Dell
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Information Systems
- BS - Business Administration
- AA - Architecture
Member DG Enterprise Server Automation group. Contribute to bash, nsh, BL CLI, Perl, etc., scripting to support BCM Blade Center. Development in vi and vim on Linux, AIX.
- Application Developer (Level V) at Bank of America
- Unix Shell Scripting Engineer at Dr Pepper / Snapple Group
- IT Engineer II at Fannie Mae
- Information Systems Support at Toyota
11 months at this Job
- 2 year Electronic Technician Certificate - Electronics Technology
- - Industrial Electronics