Technologies: Perl, Unix, MySQL
• Developed various key tools and utilities which are extensively used from within.
• Have conducted GUI development for various tools using Perl TK.
• Created and dealt with complex file parsing and regular expressions matching tools.
• Have programmed on Active directory/LDAP for data extraction and processing
- Perl Developer at Analog Devices India (Pvt) Ltd
- Internship at Alcatel-Lucent India ltd
- Test Engineer at HCL Technologies
2 years at this Job
Python, Perl, OpsWise, Sybase ASE / IQ, PyTest, ServiceNow Project Lazard's data vendor, State Street, switched their backend from EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) to ESP (Enterprise Server Platform). Lazard decided to transform loaded ESP data into EDW data - allowing Lazard to continue to use EDW compliant code. Code multiple systems (OpsWise, Python, Perl, PyTest) Process / transfer data between Sybase IQ and Sybase ASE data servers Generate reports on discrepancies Tested and installed systems coded by me as existing systems with fixes (OpsWise, CVS, ServiceNow) Monitored and adjusted large CUAT load of State Street data into Sybase ASE (OpsWise, Python, Perl) dist_task_secure system supports data base access using a configuration file containing rules (mapped to stored procedures and scripts) and parameters. Streamlined system by coding "rules" which accepted tables and columns as parameters instaed of hardcoding them within script.
- Python, Perl developer at Lazard Asset Management
- principal at Independent Development
- Python, Perl developer, ServiceNow at Morgan Stanley
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S. - Physics
- B.S. - Physics
• Working on New Innovative applications to improve efficiency by building it from scratch including the design pattern and structure in place.
• Developing user Interface using Angular JS, JSP, AJAX, HTML and jQuery on the Front-end side to simplify the complexities of application.
• Developing web application using Ember JS framework for front-end development
• Develop RESTful web services using Mojolicious Perl MVC framework and Python.
• Developing features using Perl CGI, python, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax and automating the test cases using python framework
• Implementing cron Jobs using Linux Shell Script and Perl Script.
• Organize, translate, and merge code from different script and programming sources
• Working on Heavy Backend development.
• Break fix any Issues building New applications
• Perform production code deployments on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Perform code reviews and assist other team members.
• Manage version control repositories and branching in Git, Subversion etc.
• Resolves any impediments in the Requirement gathering phase or Development or Testing cycle while in the implementation.
• Working with broader team of developers, taking direction on day to day tasks within these project areas
• Implementing MySQL Stored Procedures as well as Oracle Stored Procedures.
• Working on SQLyog and MySQL Workbench for database operations which would also include complex SQL joins, procedures and functions.
• Performing defect coordination with both development and testing team.
• Perform unit and regression testing of code for major development releases
• Debug and Trace down defects within existing applications
• Reviewing of system errors and/or data discrepancies prior to escalation to development.
• Support QA Analysts through validation of defect reporting and tracking.
• Perform design and code fixes necessary to address defects observed in QA environment.
• Testing includes the local, Development and User Acceptance (UAT) environments before promoting the application into production.
• Deploy software to development, staging/QA, and production environments as necessary.
• Analyzing logger files for the production run and detecting any bugs that occur in production.
- Perl Developer/ UNIX Shell Scripting at AT&T,Atlanta(MidTown),GA
- UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl Developer at DOL
- UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl Developer at Wells Fargo
- Perl Developer/ Production Support Analyst at ECIL
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Information Systems
- Perl Developer at Tata Consultancy Services
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electronics and communication
Perl, Linux, SQL, Lua
• Create new and modify existing applications for customized emailings to all customers based on campaign criteria, in some cases, delivering 2,000,000 unique emails per day.
• Monitor, maintain, and update scripts and cron job management tools to process customized emails.
• Develop utility scripts for campaign statistics and other reports.
- Perl Developer at Various, Inc.
- Web Developer at Barracuda Networks
- Contractor at Avant Experience
- Programmer/Analyst III at Texas Tech University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
• Created a web-based system for the company that can send millions of emails per day.
• This system included features such as user management and list management.
• It also enables sub-list criteria filtering to allow segmented sending to targeted groups.
• Developed email auto-responders using Perl.
• Created and designed websites and developed customer and company dashboards.
• Configured and programmed e-commerce features.
• Made heavy use of Chrome Developer Tools + Firebug to ensure front-end code and assets were optimized and high-quality.
• Created software that could be deployed hundreds of times but act as a single process capable of sending millions of emails an hour, across an array of servers.
• Create Python and Bash tools to increase the efficiency of application system and operations, data conversion scripts REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API integration.
• Designed and implemented AUTOSYS job scheduling to automate report generation.
• It also tailors each email with customer specific demographics, while removing duplicates, embedding tracking codes and unsubscribes links in templates, and sending in multi-part alternative format using SMTP.
• Imported and processed data to display and report vital statistical information.
• Developed secure file management systems, and automated daily tasks for company employees and their customers.
• Fine-tuned procedures/SQL queries for maximum efficiency in various databases using Oracle Hints, for Rule based optimization.
• Developed and modified many stored procedures in Sybase to apply the business logic and to generate complex reports.
• Further development included custom APIs, administrative tools to monitor and automatically manage server processes and responses.
• The development also extended to page scraping tools, extensive reporting sections to display, compute and analyse statistical data.
• Web-based system development using PERL programming, MySQL databases, with Apache on Linux servers.
- Senior Perl UI Developer at Arconic
- Senior Perl Developer at Goldman Sachs
- Perl Developer at Empowered Benefits
- Perl Developer at Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt Ltd
2 years, 11 months at this Job
• Internal Applications UI/UX Designer - Designed all projects and wireframes based off requirements from multiple business user-groups - Used bulletproof design principles for browser support (Internet Explorer 6,7, 8 & Fire fox 3.6) - Supported Application development as a designer - Performed Graphical work for SharePoint
• Object Oriented Perl Developer - Developed Perl scripts for SAP, file manipulation and distribution logic
- Associate Developer at The Children's Place
- Web-Design Consultant at Endivian, Prana Yoga
- Web Developer at MAS General Contracting
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Media and Information Technology
November 2013 to till date): Telecom Mediation o Description: Mediation team creates automation applications to perform data collection, munging, transformation, delivery and archive of data re- quired by the downstream database team used by Analytics team to gen- erate reports. o Role: As developer create design document and arrange walkthrough with System Analyst and other developers. Coding and Unit testing. Cre- ate implementation document for the release team to install the applica- tion in production. o As technical lead arrange requirements walkthrough with client at start of every project. Discuss source of data, transformations and output. Ar- range calls with database team to coordinate output data format. o Technology: Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script, SNMP, expect scripts
- developer at IBM
- Perl developer at IBM
- C and C++ developer at o Technology
- C++ Developer at IBM
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- B.E. - Computer Science
- Perl Developer - Worked on Airspace project as simulation Tester - Providing Service to get Instance/Server by Single click - Tool development (EMB+). - Configuration and Deployment tools administration. - Automation tools Administration(Lisa & Performance Center) - Test Management tools administration. - Worked Monitoring Solution Grafana and Zabbix. Project: Simulation Role: Team Member Technology: Perl and in-house tools from Airbus. Job Description: Working as code integrator. Used to configure libraries in ocasime tools and usined to test application on Aircraft simulators. Project: Environment Booking and Monitoring Role: Team Member Technology and Tools: Php, Mysql, Python. Job Description: Development and support role. We as a team developed environment booking and monitoring and alerting tool. We established client server communication between emb+ host and agent servers. Agent servers used to push server data continuously to emb+ server. EMB+ server takes data and analyze and depending on analysis, EMB+ sends alerts users. Project: EMAP Role: Team Member Technology and Tools: Job Description: Production support on configuration and revision control and deployment tools. Make sure that 24/7 tools are up and running. Provide user support within defined SLA. Co-ordinating with vendors if any tool in maintenance mode. Project: Tools Administration Role: Team Member Technology and Tools: SVN, Rational Asset Manager, Rational Build Forge, Team Concert, Performance Center, Lisa, Application Life cycle management and Zabbix / Grafana Job Description: Responsible to provide Administration service for tools. Responsible to provide Automation Scripts for Build and Deployment.
- Manager - Devops Tools Administration at Capgemini
- Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure Automation at Robert Bosch India Pvt Ltd
- Member Of Technical Staff - DevOps at Macmillan India pvt LTD
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Engineering
C, SQL, DBA: Developing utilities for space management, aimed at the Database Administrator. Completed one package of DBA utilities in Perl and developing another package ready for release. (Currently building a shared Showcase folder in Google Drive.)
• Morgan Stanley: Modified user utilities to add and improve features as requested by user community.
• WEX-Bank/EFS LLC: Developed multiple reports using Informix, Perl, and Excel to aid in banking compliance.
• Galax E Solutions/Fiserv: Provided database support in planning for a data center migration.
• St. Barnabas Medical Center: Restored an Informix server that had been damaged, along with backups, in a hardware failure.
- Consultant, Independent Software Developer at Shell
- at Consulting and Contracting
- Perl Developer/Automation Engineer, Lead DBA, Migration Specialist at
- C, SQL, Linux System Admin at Shell
2 years, 1 month at this Job