• Lead and Developed Entire Chase Payment Tech interface to Passover credit card data for customers. Implemented Chase hosted payment page and Orbital Virtual Terminal for Profile management, recurring payments. Project involved designing and merging HPP forms into existing Rosalind GUI framework to assist members to create Profiles to be stored at Chase. Developed complex SQL queries to perform database intensive operations.
• Implemented OML (One Med List) interface using REST webservices to integrate Rosalind with pharmacy. This included various look up services like WDI service to find the medication ndc, service-based forms, MTM service for medication review eligibility.
• Wrote helper testing api scripts to interact OML webservice
• Implemented Workday interface using SOAP webservices.
• Implemented Santrax interface using SOAP webservices to fetch call matching data from 3rd party santrax to make reconciliation reports for caregiver visits to client's home.
• Implemented Google API interface to figure out distance of caregivers and caremanagers from client home and schedule services accordingly.
• Developed and automated Perl scripts for sending and receiving file feeds from various interfaces like Hcat (Alert Management), Santrax (Call management verification system).
• Developed and automated Perl scripts for importing Client data, Score Data, Eligibility data for clients from other interfaces.
• Developed payroll processing scripts in Perl CGI for contractors/employees/care givers and care managers.
• Developed and implemented reports e.g. Active Client Rosters, Discharge logs, Transitions Daily reports, Visit Trackers.
• Development and support of Job framework written in Perl for jobs like Referral feeds,caregiver/employee/contractor feeds
• Development and support for termination feeds, invoice feeds to and fro from Aries Oracle Interface.
• Developed Perl CGI code to generate reports for Sale/Finance/Accounting/Clients etc.
• Developed Invoice Perl CGI scripts for vendors, providing GUI interface to sign/approve/process Bills/Invoices for Care Managers.
• Developed and implemented Perl Code for Sanity checks.
• Developed and wrote materialized views.
• Expert in Perl CGI, Data::Dumber,Storable,SOAP::Lite,Mime::Lite,URI::Encode,JSON::Syck,Google API::geocode,Date,DateTime,HTML::Template,DBI,IOSocket::SSL,HTTP ,Perl:Storable,Perl:ETL:Pipeline,Request::Common, LWP UserAgent,DBD Oracle modules,Rest:Client,Log4perl.
• Developed file feeds for HR systems / Payroll data.
• Developed Perl CGI script to schedule Caregivers for client visits.
• Developed Perl CGI /Oracle reports for Tracking clinical work on members (Activity notes, Assessments, Care plans, etc )
• Support for entire Rosalind GUI Application which comprises Client Management, Caregiver Management, Timesheet Processing, Payroll Processing, Invoice Processing etc. Environment/Technologies: Perl CGI/mod_perl/Apache/HTML /CSS/Java script/Jquery/Xml/Unix/Web Services.
- Tech Lead / Sr Perl Developer at Humana Health Care
- Tech Lead /Camunda API Developer at AT&T
- Tech Lead /Informatica ActiveVos Developer at AT&T
- Sr. PL/SQL / Perl Developer at Capital One
3 years, 3 months at this Job
● Client: AT&T Inc., America
● Proficiency: PERL, Shell Scripting, SQL
● Accolades: * Associate of the Month; Q4, 2015 @Tech Mahindra Ltd. Noida. * Bravo Award; Q2, 2015 @Tech Mahindra Ltd. Noida
- PERL Developer, DevOps SME, Backend Automation Engineer at DevOps SME
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- B. Tech - Electronics and Communication Engg
• Developing and maintaining PHP, Python Perl web applications.
• Requirement gathering, architecture and design planning for web applications.
• Working on Redmine tool and enhance features of Redmine for issue tracking.
• Perform Unit testing, Integration testing.
• Maintain applications on Redmine, perform administration activities.
• Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites.
• Development of application pages involving DJANGO, Foundation framework and Angular.
• Involved in creating all technical related documentation and training required for each release of projects. Environment: PHP, Perl, Python, HTML, CSS, Apache, Linux, Filezilla, MYSQL, Redmine, SVN, Regexbuddy
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/Perl Developer /Python Developer at NOKIA
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/Perl Developer at ABBOTT DIAGNOSTICS
- Web Developer/PHP Developer/UI Developer/ Web Content Management at SEARS HOLDINGS
- Senior UI Developer/ Web Content Management at BARCLAYS INVESTMENT BANK
11 months at this Job
• Document and plan updates to existing PERL / CGI scripts and db queries.
• Recommended several updates to the existing applications to improve the development Life Cycle.
• Wrote a PERL module to do several of the functions that was repeated in several applications.
• Installed the Config::IniFiles module, designed a common config file, and updated apps to use it.
• Added new columns to the existing SQL Server database tables as new features were added.
- PERL/SQL Developer at Black Hills Corp / TEKsystems
- SQL Developer at Cypress Semiconductors / HCL America
- Application Developer / Software Engineer at THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC / ICONMA
- Automation Application Developer at GLOBALFOUNDRIES / SUPERIOR GROUP
4 months at this Job
- - Semiconductor Physics
- - Electronics Technology
• Recruit on IT positions by fully screening candidates, scheduling meet and greets, coordinating interviews and inputting references.
• Achieved $7K in spread in less than a year
• Earned in Gross Revenue YTD $354,245.65
• Placed candidates for the following positions: - Finance, Help Desk, Desktop Support, Perl Developer, Network Engineer, Video/VOD Engineers, Software Developer, AWS Engineer, Program Manager, System Engineer, technical leadership roles, and many other skill sets
• Consistently exceeded weekly productivity numbers including prescreens 40+ candidates and submitting at least five to clients.
• Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and contractors by routine follow-up, scheduling lunches/coffees to touch base, and staying in close communication.
• Received my Technical Services Certificate/Certified Staffing Professional credential.
- Recruiter, Staffing Specialist at GavinHeath LLC
- Assistant Branch Manager, Service Manager II, Senior Banker, Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Customer Service Representative / New Hire Trainer at Dish Network
- Teacher's Aide, Substitute Teacher at Douglas County School District
2 years, 4 months at this Job
• Converted Linux mySQL to W7 Oracle using my custom Perl utility.
• Migrated mysql to PostgreSQL
• System uses an OO to access PostgreSQL, MySQL or Oracle selected with an Apache environment variable that is used to localize queries to the selected DB.
- Web Developer at GrifHaus
- Software Developer at Areva
- Software Developer at GrifHaus
- Consultant Developer at Unified Grocers
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- BBA - Computer Science
systems) 7+ years of Experience in C++ Development in Adobe Photoshop Elements.
• Developing Guided Edits in Photoshop Elements.
• Developed Logging Feature in C++. It logged each user step in Photoshop elements, which has hybrid architecture in C++, HTML 5, Web services.
• Built Automated Perforce Check-in mail notification in Perl.
• Became Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert - Cleared with 95% marks.
• Apple Script -Singlehandedly completed Photoshop Elements scripting work in apple script.
• Development experience in Imaging domain - Photoshop Elements/Photoshop Layers, Filters, Tools and Color management champion.
• Worked in Image viewer of Photoshop Elements (C++).
• Rebuilt Rest Web services for Elements services architecture
• PERL Developer-Developed Various Wrappers in Perl for ESTK, AppleScript, JAVA. Three times involved in Code Merge between Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Awards/ Certification
• U2U star award - for effectively addressing user concerns and helping them.
• Spot award - For contributing towards prerelease program in Photoshop Elements.
• Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert.
at this Job
- Class XII - U.P Board
Migrated production and development environments from previous hosting company to MS Azure Updated the single production Postgres server from 9.3 to 10.4, adding a hot standby server using built-in Postgres streaming replication, along with WAL archiving and weekly base backups to Azure Blob Storage for disaster recovery Migrated from in-house ticket system to Jira, setting up workflows to streamline the development to release process Began migrating SVN repositories to Jira Bitbucket Git repositories Ran point on high-priority, time-sensitive, and complex customer integrations Managed the code base; either designed or signed off on all new features, bug fixes, and architecture changes Made myself available 24/7 for any production issues Ran point on fielding developer questions about programming best practices, SQL query efficiency, and other coding questions
Migrated production and development environments from previous hosting
company to MS Azure
Updated the single production Postgres server from 9.3 to 10.4, adding a hot
standby server using built-in Postgres streaming replication, along with WAL
archiving and weekly base backups to Azure Blob Storage for disaster recovery
Migrated from in-house ticket system to Jira, setting up workflows to streamline the development to release process
Began migrating SVN repositories to Jira Bitbucket Git repositories
Ran point on high-priority, time-sensitive, and complex customer integrations
Managed the code base; either designed or signed off on all new features, bug
fixes, and architecture changes
Made myself available 24/7 for any production issues
Ran point on fielding developer questions about programming best practices,
SQL query efficiency, and other coding questions
- Lead Software Developer at Smart Warehousing
- Software Developer at Broad Bean
- Lead Software Developer at Smart Warehousing
- Senior Software Engineer at Positive Networks
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Developed a CaaS system using Rancher/Docker - Created and configured services written in Node.js - Managed automated deployment via Git and Jenkins - Created an IPXe boot ISO for our Rancher deployments
- Senior Software Developer at Cisco
- Chief Developer at Atlantean Software
- Lead Application Developer at Cisco Systems
- Software Developer at XL Marketing
5 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Computer Programming
Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible - one person, one family, one institution at a time. Voya's vision is to be America's Retirement Company. Responsibilities:
• Involved in developing Drupal 8 themes and drupal administration configuration and setup.
• Developed custom theme based on Bootstrap SASS with responsive layouts.
• Built flexible layouts using paragraphs for the business users to have full control of making any page with desired layouts.
• Migrated Content from Drupal 7 to drupal 8 using migrate and feeds.
• Written custom yaml synchronizations to migrate configurations from Drupal to Drupal 8.
• Used various Drupal tools including Drush, Memcache, Views and CCK and also Developed Custom modules and Drupal templates.
• Provided support and performed enhancements for Drupal/PHP web applications.
• Designed and Developed enhancement of the application as per the client requirements
• Performed front end development using HTML5, SASS, jquery and little Angular.
• Provide Drupal optimization solutions to increase the performance of the site.
• Integrated LDAP based authentication/authorization for certain websites with user role based requirements.
• Also implemented SAML for SSO based login.
• Worked on Drupal 8 web form and created custom form hooks to post and get data.
• Involved in release into Development, QA, Staging and Production.
• Setted up git on source tree for certain sites completely automated usin shell scripts to create/clone base drupal sites.
• Trained team members to get used to drupal based administration and maintenance.
• Used Version one for story tracking.
• Used CSS preprocessor like SASS.
- Sr. DRUPAL DEVELOPER at VOYA Financial
- Sr. DRUPAL/PHP DEVELOPER at Fox News
- Sr. DRUPAL/PHP DEVELOPER at BCBSMA
- Sr. PHP/ZEND DEVELOPER at Disney Parks & Resorts
5 months at this Job