I worked a full time schedule which included 3 hrs morning time in the teller area and 5 hrs on the banking side. I cashed checks , took deposits in, wire transfers etc. I also opened personal accounts, took loan applications , performed all customer service duties as well.
- Personal Banking Officer 1 at Frost Bank
- Universal Banker at
- Teller at Frost bank
25 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Regular high school courses
- High school or equivalent
- Sale of Term Deposits/Fixed Deposits, sale of unsecured and secured loans including motor vehicle and mortgage to both personal and self-employed clients, sale of secured and unsecured credit cards, opening saving accounts for customers. - Referring Insurance products - Provide thorough information on the bank's products and promotions. - Give sound financial advice to make customers Better off.
- Personal Banking Officer at The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica
- at The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica
- Sales Officer at The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica
- Customer Service Representative at The Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Deliver a superior client experience and sales goals by assisting clients with their full range of financial needs including day to day banking, for both business and personal clients, providing personal credit facilities, financing their home and motor vehicle as well as investing for the future. Takes a client focused approach to effectively assess client's financial needs, provide advice and recommend product/service solutions that meet these needs. Identify addition client needs for cross selling opportunities with goal of deepening client relations. Focus on anchoring new and existing clients through effective contact strategies tailored to the client's circumstances. Develops and maintains relationships with partners to optimize business opportunities and referrals.
- PERSONAL BANKING OFFICER at SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at RBTT/RBC ROYAL BANK (JAMAICA) LIMITED/SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- TELLER at UNION BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
3 years at this Job
- DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER STUDIES - COMPUTER STUDIES
- HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- Personal Banking Officer at Northwest Vista College
- Personal Banker at Frost Bank
- at Frost Bank
- Call Center Representative at Frost Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Business, communications, psychology
*Main Street Banking -B2B cold calls with bank partners to area businesses promoting Univest Bank *Perform all operational services and banking services *Management of CRM Univest Data Base -consistent follow up to customers via e-mail, phone as primary contact *Sales -provide every customer with products and superior services for personal and business banking *Perform all standard teller work: cash checks, deposits withdrawal over the counter, drive up, balance ATM, sell cashier's checks, perform account holds, cross-sell cards, loans. *Identify optimal loan products -such as personal, Home Equity to help customers achieve all lending criteria including credit cards *Daily Account access call on customers if account is negative make decisions check activities. *Process all related issues for the customer to ensure service is provided as promised within the guidelines *Team goals achieved every quarter with deposit growth and profit for the bank
- Personal Banking Officer at Univest Bank
- Senior Customer Care Representative at First Niagara Bank
- Regional Customer Service Representative/FSR Level II at Susquehanna Bank
- Assistant Vice President/Multi Branch Manager at Keystone Nazareth Bank and Trust
2 years, 4 months at this Job
As the PBO/ Financial Center Assistant Manager I make sure the financial center is running smoothly. I am in charge of teller coachings,product training, and customer service satisfaction. I helps clients with financial needs such as, Loans, account opening, account maintenance, customer service complaints,day to day transactions, and referring them to partners who can better assist them. I am in charge of making outbound calls for product promotion as well as customer service calls. My responsibilities in this position have allowed me to increase my managerial and professional skills to help my team meet their goals with the financial center as well as career development.
- Personal Banking Officer/ Financial Center Assistant Manager at Zions Bank
- Member Engagement Specialist at Goldenwest Federal Credit Union
- Personal Banker at Zions First National Bank, a division of ZB, N.A.
- Server at El Mexicano Restaurant
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Accounting
• Spoke with customers and sold financial services
• Responsible for mitigating default risk and responsible for evaluating the credit risk and the viability of the applicant establishing credit limits
• Handled responsibilities of approving transactions and scheduling.
- Personal Banking Officer Scotiabank of Puerto Rico at
- Teller at RG Premier Bank of Puerto Rico
6 years at this Job
- - Biology
- Personal Banking Officer at Commerce Bank
- Appliance Specialist at JCPenney
- Sales Associate at Yogurtini
- Customer Service Manager at McDonald's
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
• Aiding Branch Manager with morning reports, training, and various task.
• Making sure bank is in compliance and getting branch ready for audits.
• Develop staff to deliver exceptional service, acquire long-term relationships and strengthen relationships with current clients.
• Provide leadership and knowledge when Branch Manager is away.
• opening personal and business accounts. Ordering debit card and checks. Help assist client with logging in with online banking, helping out with online bill pay and treasury questions.
- Personal Banking Officer at Bridge Bank
- Office Service Assistant at Beebe Memorial Cathedral
- Operations Supervisor at Washington Mutual
- Service Transaction Specialist at Wachovia
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Arts Business Degree - General Education
• Provide world class service to members/owners
• Implement and execute on strategies to maximize sales
• Achieve organizational levels of vision, mission, and credo.
- Personal banking officer III at Financial Partners Credit Union
- Personal Financial Advisor at Kinecta Federal Credit Union
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent