St. Andrew Parish Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine the feasibility of granting loans. Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information. Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process. Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services. Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy. Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval. Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them. Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs. Review and update credit and loan files. Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Personal Banking Officer at Scotiabank Jamaica
- PERSONAL BANKING ASSISTANT/SERVICE OFFICER at Scotiabank Jamaica
- SWIFT OPERATOR/WIRE TRANSFER SPECIALIST at Scotiabank - Trafalgar Centre Branch
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT at ASHBURN SIMON CHARTERED ACCOUNTING FIRM
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - BUSINESS STUDIES
- Senior Personal Banking Officer at Frost Bank
- Personal Banker at Frost Bank
- Lead Teller at Frost Bank
1 year at this Job
- Pursuing Undergrad - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Deliver a superior client experience and sales goals by assisting clients with their full range of financial needs including day to day banking, for both business and personal clients, providing personal credit facilities, financing their home and motor vehicle as well as investing for the future. Takes a client focused approach to effectively assess client's financial needs, provide advice and recommend product/service solutions that meet these needs. Identify addition client needs for cross selling opportunities with goal of deepening client relations. Focus on anchoring new and existing clients through effective contact strategies tailored to the client's circumstances. Develops and maintains relationships with partners to optimize business opportunities and referrals.
- PERSONAL BANKING OFFICER at SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at RBTT/RBC ROYAL BANK (JAMAICA) LIMITED/SAGICOR BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
- TELLER at UNION BANK JAMAICA LIMITED
3 years at this Job
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER STUDIES - COMPUTER STUDIES
- HIGH SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
Teller. Bank of Nova Scotia Collections Officer Bank of Nova Scotia Accounts Clerk Bank of Nova Scotia Credit consumer officer Bank of Nova Scotia Personal banking officer Bank of Nova Scotia
- PERSONAL BANKER / MORTGAGE OFFICER at BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
33 years at this Job
- Graduate - Maths , geography, history
- GCE - MATHEMATICS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE, GEOGRAPHY , HISTORY, BIOLOGY, HUMAN AND SOCIAL BIOLOGY
Opens all types of personal and business accounts (including safe deposit boxes) and prepares related
• Responsible for the overall daily management of the branch.
• Ensure to comply with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
• Perform monthly audits including teller, consignment items, automated teller machine, etc.
• Review daily maintenance reports including overdraft and uncollected accounts.
• Responsible for providing efficient customer service by matching customers with the products and services that will best suit their needs. Assist customers with requests, complaints, researching account problems, and reconciling checkbook.
• Growth and development of deposits and lending relationships in order to meet branch goals.
• Assist regional manager to coach team members in identifying sales opportunities.
- Senior Relationship Banking Officer III at U.S. Century Bank
- Personal Banking Officer at City National Bank of Florida
- Customer Service Manager at Union Planters Bank
- Teller, Commercial Teller, Head Teller at Capital Bank
11 years at this Job
• Serve as the primary relationship manager and act as a consultative and trusted advisor to the high net worth market segment.
• Analyze and respond to client's personal comprehensive and complex wealth management needs, including resolving problems clients may experience and ensure proper handling of service requests, balancing risk and opportunity.
• Conduct discovery meetings, prepare presentations, follow up on client contacts and implement solutions through delivery of comprehensive bank products and services in alignment with client needs.
• Develop and maintain client portfolios and consistently align client with appropriate channels to provide an exceptional service experience.
• Proactively attract, deepen and manage comprehensive financial relationships within the affluent segment.
• Cultivate deep referral networks through community involvement and professional group affiliations to source new affluent clients and proactively address client needs.
• Achieve quarterly and annual performance goals through proactive growth and retention of high quality client portfolio with a focus on driving overall profitability to meet bank targets.
• Excellent working relationships with business partners (e.g., Wealth, Mortgage and Business Banking) to proactively cross- sell partnership and deliver comprehensive, holistic solutions to clients.
- Banking Specialist at TIAA Bank
- Vice President, Private Bank Associate at Union Bank- The Private Bank
- Vice President, Sr. Private Client Officer at City National Bank
- Personal Banking Officer at City National Bank
8 months at this Job
- High school
• Process Business loan for qualified business customers
• Process Credit cards
• Open Business accounts for new customers as well as account acquisition.
- MSME Banking officer at Diamond Bank Plc, Minna Branch
- at Diamond Bank Plc, Minna Branch
- Direct Sales Executive (Retail Banking Unit) at Diamond Bank Plc, Minna Branch
- Science Instructor at Galaxy International
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology - Geology
- High School Diploma
Promote a favorable image of the bank to potential and existing customers at all times; be the bank's "face" within the community - Actively involved in the community through volunteer efforts, committees and/or local causes - Plan and facilitate staff meetings to enhance communication regarding community activities, marketing opportunities, etc. - Interview and advise bank's business customers on products and services that best fit their needs
- Market Manager/Business Banking Officer at Community First Bank, Richland Center
- Personal Banking Officer at Community First Bank, Richland Center
- Relationship Banker at Associated Bank
- Territory Manager/Inside Sales Senior Associate at HSA Home Warranty
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Perform supervisory functions of the direct reports, namely: Personal Banking Officer (PBO), Sales Service Officer (SSO), Sales Service Supervisor (SSS), Relationship Manager (RM), and PBO Hunter.
• Carrying out supervision of all activities of Sales and Service in the branch by providing direction, guidance and monitoring to improve service to customer satisfaction (service) and sales of all products and transactional (sales)
• Monitoring the implementation of policies, procedures and / or other regulations that apply both internally and externally.
• Creating a positive work environment, fun, highly motivated, build teamwork and the opportunity for growth for all members of the branch team by providing direction and guidance to achieve the target of each individual and branch.
• Monitoring the use of cost at the branch while try to increase revenue branch
• Responsible for the branch as a whole, both from the physical building, marketing collateral, cleanliness and security in coordination with the Branch Support Manager (BSM).
• Improving the quality of relationships with customers ABOUT MY SELF 1. Smart working person 2. Self-Motivated. 3. Goal oriented. 4. Fast and Independent Learner 5. Cooperative with team 6. Good Analytical Skill. I declare the details stated to be true and complete
- Branch Manager Danamon Jakarta Kemang at Danamon Bank Indonesia
- Branch Manager Danamon Polman at
- Business Manager Danamon Polman at Community Marketing
- Personal Banking Officer Danamon Latimojong Makassar at
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Raja Ampat Pier Alternative Planning
Identify and meet the needs of clients through scheduled appointments, proactive outbound calls and by serving walk-in customers to effectively promote and sell personal and commercial bank accounts, credit cards, loans, mortgages, and investment products, make appropriate referrals to branch partners, accurately validate client's personal and financial information, and authorize sales and service transactions.
- Personal Banker at Suntrust Bank
- Financial Services Manager at BMO Bank of Montreal
- Senior Personal Banking Officer at
- Assistant Manager at HSBC Finance
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Journalism