Handled various accounting transactions. Advised clients on mortgage, education and personal loans. Trained and directed 10 new hires during department orientations. Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit. unlock customer online banking give assistant to the fraud team on check assist with anything with on line banking
- Personal Banking Representative at INTERNATIONAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- Call centerCustomer Service Team Lead at COM CAST
- Enrollment Specialist at CONNEXION POINT LLC
- Administered medication as directed by physician at HOPES INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- GED - education
• Assist customers in opening new accounts while complying to bank policies.
• Assist current customers with all inquiries related to their account and/or direct them to the correct department.
• Cross-sell other services such as mortgages, loans, foreign exchange, online banking, etc.
• Keeping good relationships with current customers with emphasis on our top customers.
• Manage customers' accounts to anticipate and avoid any issues.
• Participate in "special projects" provided by upper management.
• Contact customers to verify information and update their profiles while to ensure compliance with BSA.
- International Personal Banking Representative at Inter National Bank
- Administrative Assistant at Centro Medico Don Bosco - Laboratorio de Analisis Clinicos
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
Responsibilities My responsibilities include helping customer's resolve their issues and meeting my goals. My goals are to reach a certain amount of accounts and revenue each quarter. I work around businesses as well and I am responsible for opening business accounts and working around business lending. My other responsabilities include being a team leader and helping my other coworkers out by making decisions and giving overrides for certain transactions. I also help by taking their issues, owning them, and helping to resolve issues and seeing what suits them. Accomplishments I exceed my goals every quarter. I have worked my way up from teller ATM custodian, vault custodian, universal banker, and now a small business specialist/personal banker representative. Skills Used I work well under stress. I work well with others and I can also work by myself and get things done. I believe in good customer service and putting a smile on peoples faces.
- Small business specialist/Personal Banking Representative at Santander Bank
- Dietary Supervisor at Annemark Nursing Home and Rehabilitation
- Shift Leader at Blockbuster
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- some college
- Personal Banking Representative at First National Bank
- Community Branch Banker at Bank of Oak Ridge
- Branch Banker III at BB&T
- Teller/Personal Banker at Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank
4 months at this Job
- EMT - Emergency Medicine
Second in command of the branch. Work where needed most in the branch capacity. Whether it is Opening Accounts, Balancing the branch, submitting loans, talking with customers to assess their needs, working the Teller line, and Filling and balancing the ATM. Making cold calls to reach out to current or future customers to improve sales goals.
- PERSONAL BANKING REPRESENTATIVE at FIRST NATIONAL BANK
- TELLER at 1, FIRST NATIONAL BANK
- REAL ESTATE AGENT at NORTHWOOD
- DISPATCHER at RLF TRANSPORTATION
3 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS & GENERAL
●Monitored branch profit and loss reports for outstanding accounts to detect and prevent losses Was responsible for performing individual assigned sales activities and for fulfilling all assigned sales production goals and contributing to the branch strategic initiative and profitability while managing a teller drawer and window.
● Participated in community organizations and activities to enhance the company's awareness and image within the community.
● Worked closely with management to strategize sales techniques to increase branch production and customer service.
● Utilized strong analytical and problem solving skills to derive innovative solutions.
● Ensured that customer concerns were handled efficiently to maintain positive customer relations resulting in increased branch satisfaction scores.
● Maintaining high levels of controls through daily observations, coaching, and weekly assigned projects dispersed among the management team, tellers, and bankers
● Worked with Branch Manager to create plans that led to achieving top level performance among the branch's regional peer group.
● Coached team on proper execution of sales process and role model desired behaviors - Adhered to compliance and operations risk controls in accordance with the company and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Personal Banking Representative at Santander Bank
- Universal Banker at Santander Bank
- Shift Leader at Dunkin Donuts
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Deliver an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions. ⦁ Handle cash, balance drawer and cash vault ⦁ Consistently complied with company policies and government regulations. ⦁ Built strong rapport with new and existing clients to better serve financial needs and promote branch loyalty.
- Personal Banking Representative at West Shore Bank
- Branch Manager at JD Finance, Inc
- Office Manager at West Coast Car Wash & Detail Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Keyboarding, Psychology, Office Procedures
• Sell products and services, determine customer financial needs, suggests appropriate products and services
• Processes loan products, obtains all documentation needed for approval such as credit report, title search, collateral evaluation, etc.
• Provide customer service, responds to customer inquiries, performs research to obtain information concerning products and assists with the resolution of complaints according to established policies and procedures
- Personal Banking Representative III at First National Bank of PA
- Co-Owner at Anmarc Business Capital, Inc
- Consumer Loan Supervisor at Central Credit Union
- Sr. Vice President at OneMain Holdings, Inc
4 months at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- - AFSA Management Development
1. Performed a wide variety of customer service operations and general clerical duties, including transactions for checking, savings, and other assigned services. 2. Maintained working knowledge of all products offered by bank and corresponding policies and procedures. 3. Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Personal Banking Representative at Convergys/Concentrix
- Client Specialist I at Comcor Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Comcor Inc
- Credit Card Representative at Comcor Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - PETROLEUM SUPPLY SPECIALIST COURSE
- Associates - General Studies
- Bachelor - Criminal Psychology
Working with SCJ waxdale employees for all their banking needs.
- Personal Banking Representative at Johnson Bank
10 years at this Job
- Some college