Maintained friendly and professional customer interaction. Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 100 %. Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit. Sold cashier's checks, traveler's checks and money orders. Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with a zero error rate. Advised clients on mortgage, educational and personal loans. Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks. Maintained balancing record with 100% rate of accuracy.
- Personal Banking Representative at GNCB BANK - Georgetown, Essequibo Coast (Guyana) S.A
- Customer Service Specialist at GT&T Telephone Co - Essequibo, Guyana S.A
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business & Accounting
- - Business & Accounting
• Open and close accounts, offer credit cards and loan referrals
• Assist over 100 customers per day, instore and on the phone.
• Verify customer by checking identification and asking security questions
• Balancing cash drawer multiple times throughout the day.
• Filing disputes, turning off debit cards when fraudulent activity occurs
• Creating and documenting Overdraft letters
• Solid knowledge of banking regulations financial skills
• Strong detail orientated skills
• Adhere to security and compliance procedures for protection of cash and other assets
• Constant emailing with security and debit card support for customer assistance.
• Create Money Orders and Cashier's Checks
• Process Property Tax Payments
• Order Checks
• Western Union Certified
• Process Savings Bonds
- Personal Banking Representative at TriCity National Bank
- Administrative Coordinator Supervisor at Marshall's
- Member Service Associate at Sam's Club
- Sales Associate at Boston Store
6 months at this Job
- Some College - Finance and Human Resources
Responsibilities Responsible for deep understanding of client’s financial needs and providing expert suggestions to match clients with products that meet their banking needs Educate customers regarding deposit account services including; checking, savings, money markets, CDs, IRAs and other investment products Build and maintain long term relationships with customers and prospects by person and phone to maximize sales opportunities Develop and maintain relationships with inter-company partners to seamlessly manage client profile needs Use profiling analysis tools to identify linked sales opportunities and make relevant outbound calls Raised community awareness by visiting local businesses and leading outside promotional events and educational seminars Resolve difficult customer situations effectively while delivering friendly customer service and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction Ensure compliance with banking policies and procedures Accomplishments Received frequent recognition and rewards for meeting top sales targets and providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Personal Banking Representative at Wells Fargo Bank
- Client Service Representative at State Farm
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Business Management
Responsibilities: As a Personal Banking Representative, my position consists of providing exceptional customer service and skillful knowledge in assisting customer with opening accounts, teller transactions, consumer lending, and other personal banking servicing. While working with leadership skills, I help assist managers with compliance training, monthly audits, Brinks Cash Shipment orders, and PBR/Teller new hire training within the branch. My position also consists of having supervisor authority with professional decision-making skills in handling customer needs and concerns before managerial assistance. Additionally, as an employee on a college campus, I work as a liaison for BankAtlantic and FAU to incoming freshmen's and transfer students. During orientation of new student enrollment, I help assist and educate incoming freshmen's and parents with opening accounts, student life, and other financial necessities to make their college transition a success.
- Personal Banking Representative (Supervisor) at BankAtlantic
- Child Care Field Experience at The Little Redschool House
- Sales Associate at The Gap Outlet
- Sales Representative/ Customer Service Representative at Magazine Service of America
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Early Care and Education
- Associates in Arts - Education
• Assist customers in opening new accounts while complying to bank policies.
• Assist current customers with all inquiries related to their account and/or direct them to the correct department.
• Cross-sell other services such as mortgages, loans, foreign exchange, online banking, etc.
• Keeping good relationships with current customers with emphasis on our top customers.
• Manage customers' accounts to anticipate and avoid any issues.
• Participate in "special projects" provided by upper management.
• Contact customers to verify information and update their profiles while to ensure compliance with BSA.
- International Personal Banking Representative at Inter National Bank
- Administrative Assistant at Centro Medico Don Bosco - Laboratorio de Analisis Clinicos
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing - Marketing
1. Performed a wide variety of customer service operations and general clerical duties, including transactions for checking, savings, and other assigned services. 2. Maintained working knowledge of all products offered by bank and corresponding policies and procedures. 3. Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Personal Banking Representative at Convergys/Concentrix
- Client Specialist I at Comcor Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Comcor Inc
- Credit Card Representative at Comcor Inc
1 year at this Job
- - PETROLEUM SUPPLY SPECIALIST COURSE
- Associates - General Studies
- Bachelor - Criminal Psychology
- Personal Banking Representative at TRI CITY NATIONAL BANK
- Fine Dining Server at Milwaukee Club
- Sales Associate at Footlocker Inc
- Retail Sales at Nordstrom Mayfair
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Paralegal Studies
- High School Diploma
• Entered data for account information
• Managed multi-lined phones
• Process client files and handled large amounts of cash
• Handles various bookkeeping duties
• Opened new accounts for customers
- Teller/Personal Banking Representative at Greenbank
- Staffing Manager at
- at Corteco
1 month at this Job
- Administrative Assistant
- Personal Banking Representative at
- Assistant Vice President I Branch Manager I Banking Officer at FIRST COMMERCE BANK
- Branch Manager, AVP Banking Officer at NATIONAL PENN
- Community Banking Manager at FIRST WASHINGTON STATE BANK
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Laws and Banking
- Personal Banking Representative at Santander Bank
- Branch Service Manager at First Niagara Bank
- Teller Supervisor at First Niagara Bank
- Customer Care Representative at First Niagara Bank
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school