Housekeeping,errands,organizing,meal preparation,conversion. Personal care attendant, hygiene,shower, sponge bath,meal preparation,medication reminders,hoyer lift,conversion.
- Personal Care Attendant at TLC Home Care of the Twin Cities
- Housekkeper at Merrick Community Center
- Housekeeper at Best Western
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Commuter software,filing,math,English,internship with state of minnesota
- - Marketing
Very compassionate Personal care attendant who helps client live a very good and happy life.
- Personal Care Attendant at Kindly Care
- Personal Care Attendant at Jovic Homes
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Public Administration
personal care attendant . Caregiver . Feed Patient . Activities With patient . companionship .
- Personal Care Attendant at Amada Senior Care
1 month at this Job
Personal care attendant, anything from household chores to medical/financial needs.
- Attendant Services at Personal care attendant
- Bartender and server at Mei Le Wah Kennebunk
- Bartender/Server at Hooks Chill & Grill Wells
- Bartender, hostess & occasionally waitress at The Bull & Claw
7 years, 7 months at this Job
Personal care attendant for terminally ill parent.
- Personal care attendant at Independant service
- Senior international corporate agent at Christopherson Travel
- Senior Corporate Travel Agent at World Travel BCD
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Sociology
- High School Diploma
For three years I have been working as a personal care attendant where I care for people in their home. My responsibilities included but were not limited to the following. Dressing and bathing, meal prep, light housekeeping, shopping, and medication reminders. I have worked closely with the local Visiting Nurses and Hospice to ensure quality care in any environment. I am quite comfortable with dementia patients and palliative care.
- PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT at Right At Home
- BANK TELLER at WHITE RIVER CREDIT UNION
- CLOSING MANAGER at MAC'S VALLEY MARKET
4 months at this Job
- None - Business
- - General studies
Personal Care Attendant
- Personal Care Attendant at Epic Health Services
- Customer Service Associate at Walmart SuperCenter
- Caregiver at N/ A
- Certified Nursing Assistant at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
I was a Personal Care Attendant . I achieved employee of the month a few times during my years at Traditions 2. As s PCA, I was also a trained med passer so I passed meds, Assisted with daily living, personal care , hygiene, grooming, dressing, assisting with meals , and assisting with putting to bed and waking up and personal hygiene and daily activities.
- Personal Care Attendant at Traditions 2 of Owatonna
- Taco Bell Crew Member at Taco Bell
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Personal Care Attendant Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
• Facilitate daily personal care of elderly woman.
• Prepare and help cook meals.
• Assist with appointments and daily living responsibilities.
• Secure safe living conditions; prevent falls and self-injury.
• Use discretion and maintain confidentiality of personal matters. Facility Worker IV Temporary Home for Women and Children
• Maintained a clean and safe environment.
• Collaborated with family, therapists, and DCF staff to determine goals and support a positive home environment.
• Answered and directed all incoming phone calls.
• Prepared and served meals to residents following food safety protocols.
• Maintained precise and accurate documentation of logs according to DCF regulations and guidelines.
• Used discretion and maintained confidentiality of personal records. Personal Care Attendant Northeast Arc, Malden, MA
• Oversee young children with developmental disabilities.
• Collaborate with family, therapists, and teachers to determine goals.
• Apply therapeutic techniques, create safety plans, empower parents.
• Secure safe living conditions; prevent outbursts and self-injury.
• Implement positive ideas and attitudes into young adults' everyday routine.
• Use discretion and maintain confidentiality of personal matters.
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA) at Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Personal Care Attendant (PCA) for pediatric client in rural Montana. Responsible for assisting with routine care and health and educational components. Responsible for advocating for client while furthering LIFTT’s goal to increase independence, economic opportunity, and enhanced quality of life for all persons with disabilities.
- PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT (PCA) at LIFTT
- GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT at United States Forestry Service
- PARK AUDITOR at NATURE PHL
- EVALUATION ASSISTANT at ALLYSON KELLEY & ASSOCIATES
5 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF PUBLIC HEALTH - PUBLIC HEALTH
- B.S. - ANIMAL SCIENCE