Personal care worker, food and meal prep, light cleaning, assisting with tube feedings and suctioning, dressing client with a weak left arm, proper cleaning techniques to ensure infection control, working a lift and track system.
- Personal Care Worker at Amada Senior Care
- Cashier / Replenishment Team at Michael's Craft Store
- Head Cashier / Head Photo Specialist at Walgreens
- Waitress / Bartender / Trainer at Movie Tavern
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - BSN
This Is A Part Time Job I'm A Personal care Worker I Have as Clinet I Take Care Of, I Feed , Give Meds, Give Transportation, Bathe, Wash Cloths and Maintain Safe Work Area.
- Personal Care Worker at Advanced Care
- Cashier and Customer Service at Fresh Tyme Farmers Market
- Runner A at Potowatomi Bingo Casino
- Sercurity Officer at Securtias
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Computer Science
housekeeping, food preparation and shopping. Along with these tasks, a personal care worker may also be responsible for monitoring or administering medication under the supervision of a nurse or physician. They may also be responsible for
- Personal Care Worker (PCW) at A Plus Home Healthcare
- Asembly line /Machine Operater at GKN ASTECH ENGINEERED PRODUCTS
- Packaging Operator at General Mills
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - Basic Education
I was the manager of a 4 bed adult family home and I schedule and manage 6 to 8 staff. I recently switched to a personal care worker, casual.
- Program Manager/personal care worker at REM
- Social Worker at Ladysmith Care and Rehab
- Social Worker at STANLEY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION
- Social Services Care Manager at NORTHERN BRIDGES
7 months at this Job
Personal Care Worker: 4563 N 49th St. (414) 466-9688 2004-present Taking care of Cerebral Palsy client. Duties includes bathing, assisting in use of toilet, dressing, and with getting in and out of bed, also prepared meals and anything else that the client needed. Rite Hite YMCA: 9250 N Green Bay Road. 02/16-Present. Lifeguarding: Monitored pool area violations and potential hazardous situations, assisted in maintaining pool and recreation areas, surveillance skills that helped me to recognize and prevent injuries, interacted with the public and addressed uncooperative patrons.
- Personal Care Worker at Rite Hite YMCA
- Assist at center, and helps supervise and entertain kids of ages at True Love Family Child Care
- at JCPenny's Call Center
- at Milwaukee Recreation
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
• Working With Elderly’s is a awesome Job.
• Working as a Personal Care Worker as Change me and So Important.
• Communicating with them doing Activities.
• Helping with Bath, Cleaning, Appointments and Caring for them.
- Personal Care Worker at ANS Home Health Services
- Sales Associate at Skechers
- Cafe Associate at Sam's Club
- Line Server/Cashier at Cafe Zupas
10 months at this Job
- High school
As a personal care worker at Brillion West Haven, I assist elderly or disabled patients at this facility. I assist these patients with a caring attitude with day to day activities that they can not do on their own anymore.
- PERSONAL CARE WORKER at BRILLION WEST HAVEN
- RECEPTIONIST at LES STUMPF FORD
- ASSSISTANT MANAGER at PLATO'S COSET
4 months at this Job
- - MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
employed As a caregiver I assist with personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting. I also provide basic food preparation, running errands, overseeing medication and prescriptions usage.
- Personal Care Worker (Caregiver) at Allegiance Home Care
- Server at AltaVita Memory Care
- Crew member at Wendy's
- Hostess/Server at Double Tree Restaurant
1 year at this Job
* Personal Care * Personal Hygiene * Dressing * Feeding * Nutrition * Environmental Support (Light Housekeeping) * Health Related Tasks * Assistance with Daily Living Activities (ADL)
- Personal Care Worker at Preferred Care Home Health Agency LLC
- Assistant Manager at Kaul Oil Co
- Customer Service Representative at Will Enterprises
- Housekeeper at Radisson Hotel
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certification of Medical Administrative Assistant
• Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
• Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
• Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
• Participate in case reviews, consulting with the team caring for the client, to evaluate the client's needs and plan for continuing services
• Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Personal Care Worker at Home Care
- Correctional Officer at Waupun Correctional institution
- Public Safety Student Aide at Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Criminal Justice Student Organization at Milwaukee Area Technical College
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice