I am a certified Personal Fitness Trainer.I received my certification through the W.I.T.S. program.World Instructor Training Schools.I have been weight training for 33 years and am very dedicated to fitness.I love to help and motivate others to reach their goals.I am very hands on with my clients and will workout with them as needed.I believe in educating Clients on nutrition/supplementation.
- Personal Fitness Trainer at Self employed
- Staff at WarHouse Gym
- Personal Fitness Trainer at IamFit Studios
at this Job
- Certification - Personal Fitness Trainer
- High school or equivalent - Science
Passionate Personal Fitness Trainer adept at making workouts fun and rewarding. Expertise in instructing clients on proper lifting techniques and educating clients on proper nutrition and hydration needs. Weight management expertise and the ability to motivate others toward accomplishing their weight loss goals. Experience providing instruction for one-on-one sessions, buddy sessions, and group training classes. Personal Trainer, University of Massachusetts Boston - January 2018-Present
• Increased membership renewals and client purchases by reinforcing fitness goals.
• Provided clients with safe and reasonable exercises that they can perform at home or at the gym.
• Taught resistance exercises and proper techniques to groups and one-on-one to clients.
• Supplied clients with dietary guidelines.
• Screened clients and performed client assessments.
• Designed and executed individual and small group exercise fitness programs and regimens.
• Provided exceptional customer service to obtain new clients through referrals.
• Taught a variety of group exercise classes, including functional fitness and high intensity interval training.
• Worked with clients to improve their overall endurance, strength, flexibility and balance.
• Scheduled and conducted fitness orientation appointments with new members.
• Assessed individual progress and suggested appropriate changes.
• Cultivated positive relationships with participants by interacting with them during group fitness classes.
- Passionate Personal Fitness Trainer at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Squadron Physical Training Leader at United States Air Force
- Air Transportation Specialist at United States Air Force
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Exercise Science
• Set up clients for individual training sessions.
• Assist clients towards a personal fitness goal.
• Provide personal evaluations.
• Bookkeeping of clients on other healthy lifestyle changes to fit their fitness goals.
• Develop an exercise programs fit for all fitness levels.
• Provide information on general fitness and health issues.
• Market and promot personal trainer benefits.
• Knowledge on emergency first aid.
- Personal Fitness Trainer at LA Fitness
- CSi Delivery Tech at Westrock
- Personal Fitness Trainer at LA FITNESS
- Personal Fitness Trainer at MAX FITNESS
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am the Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor for a Planet Fitness location. I am responsible for completing assessments, mapping out training programs, helping clients in daily workouts, conducting group classes and one-on-one. Along with creating new training programs, I conduct stretch classes that include Yoga style movements. I have created a “Recipe Day” at the gym where I bring in a healthy recipe each Friday. My clients look forward to this day. It also gives me the chance to catch up with them on their fitness workouts. The best part of my job is when clients come back to me and let me know that what I have coached them on, is making them feel healthy and great.
- Personal Fitness Trainer at Planet Fitness
- Customer Service at Superior Printing Ink
- District Sales Manager at IDenticard Systems Inc
- Inside Sales Representative at IDenticard Systems Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Business
- Level One Certified Personal Fitness Training Certificate, Level Two Personal Fitness Training Certificate - Personal Fitness Training
ACE Certified Personal Fitness Trainer. Several years experience guiding clients through all aspects of their health and fitness needs. Design exercise and nutrition programs and provide motivational support throughout the program. Track client's progress to help them achieve all health and fitness goals.
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer at Self Employed
- Director of Operations at Small Business Owner Martial Arts School
- Exec Secretary/Admin for VP, Manufacturing at
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Various Business
1 Palm St., New Orleans, Louisiana (City Park)
Personal Fitness Trainer and Boot Camp Organizer
Handled multifaceted physical fitness training tasks trained individuals in physical weight lifting and nutritional encouragement to achieve health and fitness goals. Highlights:
• Motivate clients to work out;
• Instruct clients in workout routines and calisthenics;
• Instruct clients in body weight lifting exercises;
• Instruct clients in stretching exercises;
• Encouraged nutritional diet changes;
• Provided clients with a nutritional diet plan;
• Conducted group exercises building cardiovascular health and physical endurance; Trained clients in the operation of exercise equipment; and
• Instructed weight training exercises using weights.
- Personal Fitness Trainer and Boot Camp Organizer at Aisha Boyd Fitness
- Physical Education Teacher and Fitness Trainer at Total Community Action YOLO Fit Camp
- Office Manager Assistant at Canal Blvd
- Sales/ Fitness Training at French Riviera Spa
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Early Childhood Education
Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
• Owner, brand ambassador, head of social media
• Individual and group fitness programming and instruction
• Nutrition and lifestyle coach
- Personal Fitness Trainer at Undeniable Performance
- Personal Training Counselor at LA Fitness
- Business Development Officer at HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
- Sales Professional at Franklin Sussex Auto Mall
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Exercise Sceince
Self-employed Continuing Education and Webinar Courses: - Flexibility and Core Training Specialist - Nutrition and Weight Management - Kettlebell Training - Exercise with Autism - New Old Age Webinar - How Stress Affects The Body / Fitness Competitions Weightlifting, hiking and biking
- Personal Fitness Trainer at Mobile Personal Fitness Training Business
- Fitness Center Floor Staff at Black Diamond Ranch
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certification - Personal Fitness Training and Nutrition
- - Business Administration
- High school
Assist customers with diet advice and exercise programs best fitted to their age, activity level,metabolism and physical abilities.
- Personal Fitness Trainer at Personal Fitness and Nutrition
- Physical Therapy Aide at Back @ Work Physical Therapy
- Laborer at NNE Construction
- Account Creations Associate at Clearhome
at this Job
- Pending - Software Manufacturing
- Advanced Diploma
Collaborate with clients to ensure a full understanding of all goals and create individualized portfolios of services and strategies which match all client needs. Drive business development by identifying and capitalizing upon emerging market trends. Selected Contributions: * Spearheaded the development and implementation of new marketing, recruitment, and client retention campaigns. * Directly controlled the planning and launch of three highly successful fitness programs (including a workshop and fitness camp) which achieved a $500 - $1K in monthly profit and drove client engagement and retention.
- Personal Fitness Trainer/Owner at Wild on Fitness LLC
- PEIA Site Coordinator/Ex at Fitness Center
- Sales Manager at Fitness Center
- Assistant Gymnastics/Strength Coach at Fitness Center
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Fitness