Represent clients in all aspects of personal injury lawsuits, meditations and settlements.
- Personal Injury Attorney at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers
- Lead Attorney at Michael Hostilo, LLC
- Attorney at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
- Doctorate - Law
Responsible for wrongful death and serious injury litigation files
- Personal Injury Attorney at MayesTelles, PLLC
- Associate Attorney at Rake Law Group, P.C
- Associate General Counsel/Legal Department Director at Northern Arizona Healthcare
- Associate Attorney at Aspey, Watkins & Diesel, PLLC
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- B.A. - Liberal Arts
Performs all legal consultations on behalf of the firm. Evaluates potential clients evidence and injuries to make the determination of whether the firm should accept their case. Handles caseload of personal injury claims including slip and fall, automobile accidents, dog bites, premises liability, and other related areas. Provides insight on case strategy. Performs legal research and writing. Manages intake staff. Networks to attract more business to the firm. Updates case management software. Second chair trial experience.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Millar Law Firm
- Document Reviewer, contract at UnitedLex
- Law Clerk at The Griffin Firm, PLLC
- Document Specialist at Beacon Hill Staffing
4 months at this Job
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - Jurisprudence
- Bachelor of Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
Personal injury trial attorney and mediator and owner and founder of the Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli Over thirty civil trials. Multiple verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.00. Over one thousand cases favorably resolved through trial, negotiation or mediation. Knowing the stress, time, and money and the toll that a trial takes I have found mediation to save time and money, and stress. Added to that is that the parties determine the outcome themselves which can benefit their positions as well as needs and interests. I have extended my practice to Mediation. I have been actively mediating cases since October 2016 when I completed Harvard's program on Negotiation Mediation Disputes.
- Personal Injury Attorney and Dispute Resolution Expert at Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli
- Personal injury Trial Lawyer at Major Castelli Goodman
- Civil Trial Lawyer/ Partner at Hermanies Major Castelli
- Personal injury trial lawyer at Beall Hermanis Bortz
20 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Attorney
Draft answers to complaints; Draft cross-complaints; Draft initial discovery including form interrogatories, special interrogatories, requests for production and requests for admissions; Draft responses to initial discovery; Summarize discovery responses; Calculate discovery dates and deadlines; Calculate trial deadlines; Draft and argue ex parte applications; Research and analyze law and motion issues; Draft demand for experts and expert disclosure; Draft motions in limine and oppositions to motions in limine; Draft depositions subpoenas and notices; Draft expert deposition subpoenas; Draft trial subpoenas; Draft trial documents including statement of case, statement of stipulated facts, special jury instructions, special verdict forms, witness lists, exhibit lists, CACI jury instructions and trial briefs; Appear at trial setting conferences, trial readiness conferences and final status conferences; Conduct site visits and employee interviews.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Love & Associates
- Lemon Law Attorney at Law Offices of Michael H. Rosenstein
- Family Law Attorney at Provinziano & Associates
- Accounting and Supply Chain Specialist at Milton's Craft Bakers
2 months at this Job
- - Religion
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• Represented clients in auto accident, slip & fall, medical malpractice, & premises liability cases.
• Negotiated & settled disputes with insurance companies in multiple states.
• Drafted/filed civil lawsuits & completed discovery responses on behalf of and with clients.
• Attended hearings, depositions, mediations & a medical malpractice trial on behalf of clients.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Todd Rosen Law Group
- Law Clerk at Heitner Legal
- Youth Programs and Operations Summer Staff Assistant at Miami Dolphins
- Marketing Intern at Life Time Athletic Events
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- J.D. - Law
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management - Sport Management
Supervise and manage opening of Minnesota firm location, including one attorney and one case manager. Supervise and manage full caseload from intake to settlement. Communicate with main office on targets and goals.
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney at Lowe Law Group
- Attorney/Owner at ER Law
- Litigation Paralegal at Bachus & Schanker, LLC
- Attorney at TSR INJURY LAW
5 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts
Built a mass tort division and now running it with over three hundred cases in eight different Multi-District litigations. Handling everything from medical record requests, to plaintiff fact sheets, to filing as well as client relations. Also handling over one hundred single event negligent cases from slip and falls to motor vehicle cases. This includes filling summons and complaints, depositions, and court appearances.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Rosenbaum and Rosenbaum, P.C.
- Associate Attorney January 2016 at Sander Viener Grossman
- Senior Legal Research Processor at New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
- Summer Associate and Law Clerk at Kirschenbaum & Kirschenbaum, P.C. Attorneys at Law
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminology
- Juris Doctor
responsibilities include making attorney's schedules, prepping for daily court appearances/trials, opening/closing client files, and all client interactions/relations
- Paralegal for a criminal defense attorney and personal injury attorney at Law Offices of Paoletti & Gusmano
- at Law Offices of Paoletti & Gusmano
- hostess/bartender at Stonebridge Restaurant
- bartender at Crush Sports Café
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- bachelor's degree in Journalism and Legal Studies - Journalism
• Focused on Brain, Spinal Injury and Serious Injuries
• Tried, arbitrated, mediated, and settled law division cases
• For more information, visit CookCountyBrainInjuryLawyer.com
- Personal Injury Attorney - Plaintiff's at Cullotta Law Offices
- Law Clerk at Morici & Figlioli
- Extern at Lloyd & Cavanagh
- Student Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy and Administrative Assistant at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Psychology - Advanced Anatomy & Physiology