Personal injury trial attorney and owner and founder of the Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli Over thirty civil trials. Multiple verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.00. Over one thousand cases favorably resolved through trial, negotiation or mediation. Knowing the stress, time, and money and the toll that a trial takes I have found mediation to save time and money, and stress. Added to that is that the parties determine the outcome themselves which can benefit their positions as well as needs and interests. I have extended my practice to Mediation. I have been actively mediating cases since October 2016 when I completed Harvard's program on Negotiation Mediation Disputes.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Law Office of Anthony D. Castelli
- Personal injury Trial Lawyer at Major Castelli Goodman
- Civil Trial Lawyer/ Partner at Hermanies Major Castelli
- Personal injury trial lawyer at Beall Hermanis Bortz
20 years at this Job
Work directly for firm principal plaintiff personal injury matters. Car, truck, motorcycle, Uber, Lyft crash cases. Medical malpractice, premises liability and public entity litigation. Prepare demand packages with citations to police reports establishing fault, compilation of medical records and Howell adjusted medical bills, wage loss proof. Draft and file complaints, propound and respond to written discovery, take and defend party, lay, witness and expert depositions. Prepare "meet and confer" letters, bring Motions to Compel. Mediate cases with court appointed and private neutrals and arbitrate UM and UIM matters. Helped resolve cases in amounts ranging from $100,000 to $3,000,000.
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney at Law Offices of John E. Hill Oakland
- Concord Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney at Scranton Law Firm
- Corporate Legal Director at HealthyPets.com Union City
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Attorney at Berg Injury Lawyers
1 year at this Job
Prepares various items including demand letters and interrogatories; diligently tailors documents specific to case. Strategically communicates with opposing counsel, medical providers, and insurance agents regarding patients. * Generated additional revenues for the firm including an additional $100K in personal injury awards. * Negotiates settlements with insurance providers and drafts complaints to defense answers.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Reese Law Firm
- at Trans Perfect, November
- Closing Attorney at PCH Network
- at Trans Perfect, November
2 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Admitted
- Bachelor of Arts in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
• Located initially in Westminster and thereafter until 2001 in Huntington Beach
• 2001 to present working at home office exclusively on settlement of my retained personal injury cases.
• Initial client contact was generally at client's home, hospital or chiropractic office
• All client contact was personal by me (no assistants/paralegals) and same day return calls, even if I was out of town
• All aspects of every case handled only by my professional services, from initial SR-1 to demand letter, settlement, resolution of medical liens, including Medicare/Medicaid, and distribution of settlement checks Thank you for your review of my qualifications which I believe are more than adequate to serve the needs of your office. Compensation subject to discussion Robert O. Vogeli, Esq.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Solo Practice
39 years at this Job
- - Comparative Literature
• Represented clients in auto accident, slip & fall, medical malpractice, & premises liability cases.
• Negotiated & settled disputes with insurance companies in multiple states.
• Drafted/filed civil lawsuits & completed discovery responses on behalf of and with clients.
• Attended hearings, depositions, mediations & a medical malpractice trial on behalf of clients.
- Personal Injury Attorney at Todd Rosen Law Group
- Law Clerk at Heitner Legal
- Youth Programs and Operations Summer Staff Assistant at Miami Dolphins
- Marketing Intern at Life Time Athletic Events
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- J.D. - Law
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management - Sport Management
Founder of law firm. Worked Plaintiff's Personal Injury cases from intake, negotiating, drafting demand packages, filing complaints if necessary, depositions, hearings and trial preparation.
- Personal Injury Attorney at LAW OFFICE OF AFSHIN AFSHARI, LLP dba Maxx Legal
- ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY at SIERRA LEGAL GROUP, LLP
- MANAGING ATTORNEY at CHASTAIN AND AFSHARI, LLP
- Attorney at Law Office of Joe Pezzuto, LLC
9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - New Mexico
from 1990-1991. From 1991 to present became a Sole Practitioner and have been for the last 27 years. With an office originally located in Coral Gables and then in Aventura and now in the Hollywood area located at 1550 S. Federal Highway. I am involved in 3-4 Jury Trials per year and have handled thousands of Criminal and Traffic Bench Trials, including several Civil Jury Trials.
- Personal Injury Attorney, Bernard Butts, P.A at Ticket Clinic
2 years at this Job
- J.D. degree
- B.A. degree
38103 Work directly with case managers and personal injury attorney. With opening new files, acquiring complete medical records and billing, accident reports and driving records.
- Pre-Suit Secretary at Personal Injury
- Lead Receptionist at Morgan & Morgan Law Firm
- at Upward Bound Math/Science
- Wellness Instructor/Food Service Associate at YMCA
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Health & Human Performance
- - Research
Personal Injury Attorney - Plaintiff's
➢ Focused on Brain, Spine Injury and other serious injury
➢ Trials, pre-trial discovery and procedures, arbitrations, mediation, settlement of many cases.
- Attorney at CULLOTTA LAW OFFICES
- Legal Assistant at Morici & Figlioli
- Extern at Lloyd & Cavanagh
- Administrative Assistant at Gelfman and Gelfman
13 years at this Job
- JD - Trial Advocacy
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology Major; Courses in Anatomy & Physiology and Advance Anatomy & Physiology
- Some college - Biology
in telephone conversations with prospective Spanish-speaking clients.
- Occasional assistance to a personal injury attorney at Freelance
- Author of The Fall at
- at Translation of Venezuela
- documents for attorney in NYC at Translation of Colombia
7 years at this Job
- - Translation Program