Personal injury paralegal
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Greenblatt & Veliev LLC
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Doyle & Associates
- Executive Assistant Store Manager at Target Stores
- Executive Assistant Public Relations at Clanvale Securities
10 months at this Job
-Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice paralegal -Spoke with clients about their cases -Spoke with other attorneys and signed up new clients
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Leeder Law
- Legal Assistant at Pescoe and Iglesias Law
- Internship at Blandon Law
- Internship in the felony department at Ft. Lauderdale Courthouse
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Criminal Justice
- Associates Degree
- Criminal Justice
Report directly to the partners and associates providing paralegal and medical support
from the initial personal injury client contact through settlement or judgment at trial.
• Open and organize files, request medical records and bills, and utilize my medical education to perform medical record evaluations and medical chronologies.
• Draft letters, demands, pleadings and required documents and work directly with clients to prepare discovery.
• Work closely with insurance adjusters, healthcare providers, experts, and opposing counsel throughout the pre-litigation and litigation process.
• Provide support and guidance to clients from the initial telephone conversation and meeting until settlement or trial.
• Provide comprehensive trial support and preparation including all required research.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Morrison, Ross & Whelan
- Paralegal at SIL Legal Solutions & Consulting
- Paralegal, Legal Nurse Consultant at Bruce J. Klores & Associates
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Paralegal Studies
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Creates record orders and tracks for completeness of delivered records - Medical record review - Creates plaintiff personal injury report with medical findings - Orders, reviews, and files documents with various state and government agencies - Manages caseload of 80-150 plaintiff files at a time
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Special Counsel
- Legal Assistant at CHARTER SCHOOL CAPITAL
- Human Services Specialist 3 at STATE OF OREGON; DEPT. OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Executive Assistant at LENTS BODY SHOP, INC
9 months at this Job
Direct contact with 80-100 personal injury clients, scheduling medical appointments, review accident photos, medical records and insurance policies. Maintaining PIP payments, assisting with property damage claims and answering any of their concerns regarding their case. I have excellent customer service skills and have been given several difficult cases in order to keep the clients, satisfied and happy.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Leviness Tolzman & Hamilton
- Sr. Assistant at Law Offices of Ileen M. Ticer
- Assistant at Anderson, Coe & King, LLP
- Assistant at Levin & Gann, P.A
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Paralegal Studies
- - Business Academic
In the Lambrou Law Firm I was given the opportunity to learn over personal Injury for the State of New York. I was taking cases from beginning to the end of litigation. Calling clients setting up appointments, assisted the attorney's. drafted legal documents, emailed and called medical providers to get medical records in on time.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at The Lambrou Law firm
- Personal Injury Paralegal at R.E. Lopez and Associates
- Paralegal at Cohen & Fitch
- Personal Injury Legal Assistant at MAS Law Firm
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Daily maintenance of all Personal Injury files from the Defense side; preparation and filing of any and all Motions, Pleadings and correspondence to clients, attorneys and/or Judges; heavy client contact; coordination of attorney calendar; monthly summary reports to insurance company.
- Defense Personal Injury Paralegal at Campbell, Foley, Delano & Adams, LLC
- Part-time Paralegal at D'Amico & Cofone
- Personal Injury Paralegal at GILL and CHAMAS, LLC
- Personal Injury Paralegal/Office Manager at FALCON LAW FIRM, LLC
11 months at this Job
• Research legal issues pertaining to personal injury litigation
• Assist with client intake
• Request and obtain medical records and bills, and other pertinent documentation
• Review and organize medical records and bills, accident reports, other documentation
• Draft personal injury demand letters in preparation for settlements
- Personal Injury Paralegal & Demand Writer at Law Offices of Brenda J. Pannell
- IP Docketing Specialist at Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Bankruptcy Consultant at Duff & Phelps, LLC formerly Chanin Capital Partners, LLC
- Attorney at Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Library and Information Science - Library and Information Science
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Accountable for the management of pre-litigated and litigated wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Order, review, and summarize medical records. Draft and prepare Stowers' demands to send to liability insurance. Coordinate with insurance adjusters and defense counsel to negotiate settlements. Assist clients with case status, medical treatment instruction, and customer service needs. Serve as Case
Manager for three Attorneys for both personal injury and wrongful death matters. Log all department expenses and keep records using innovative expense management software.
• Initiated a checklist and to-do list for all personal injury claims.
• Assisted with implementing new case management system using salesforce customer service platform.
• Served as integral role on the Personal Injury department start up team, medical records team.
• Successfully translated all personal injury tasks, information, and documents in Spanish.
• Drafted and implemented New Personal Injury workflow utilized by Practice Panther.
- Wrongful Death & Personal Injury Paralegal at Uvalle Law Firm
- Medical Records Department Supervisor/Personal Injury Paralegal at Law Firm of Aaron & Herbert
- Medical Verifications Manager/Case Manager/Personal Injury Paralegal at Ben Abbott & Associates
- Administrative Assistant/Legal Clerk/Case Manager at Faires & Garrett Law Firm
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Paralegal
• Speaking with clients about their personal injury case, gathering information on medical treatment, health and auto insurance
• Working closely with attorneys on cases, following their direction in settling cases
• Setting up, organizing and managing hard and electronic files for clients
• Communicating with auto and health insurance companies on behalf of clients
• Sending representation and demand letters to insurance carriers
• Requesting medical records and bills
• Reviewing medical records and bills to add to insurance demand letters
• Organizing insurance logs and matching charges
• Contacting Medicare and Medicaid to review and dispute charges
• Working with insurance adjusters to settle cases
• Working with liens and subrogation companies on behalf of clients
• Requesting accident reports
• Settling personal injury claims, dispersing funds to clients and lien holders
• Filing court documents
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Bearnson and Caldwell LLC
- Medical Secretary at Intermountain Healthcare
- Receptionist at Bearnson and Caldwell LLC
- Child Development Teacher at Intermountain Health Care Best Friends Daycare Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AED certified
- Associates Degree - Medical Specialties