• Performed all paralegal duties relating to personal injury recovery
• Utilized Word Perfect, Quatro and Needles Law Management system
• Answered telephone calls, scanned and faxed documents.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Law Offices of Anthony Otto
- Pharmacy Assistant at Purdy CostLess Pharmacy
- CPA at Catherine A. Wolf
- Office Manager at Goodell Law, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- None - Business
• Review and Analyze Policy converge limits, provisions, exclusions for personal injury/slip and fall claims with varying degrees of complexity and severity.
• Draft correspondence, letters of protection and other legal instruments including summarizing depositions and interrogatoires
- Personal injury paralegal at Andreopoulos & Hills PLLC
- Paralegal at Disability attorneys of Michigan
8 months at this Job
- - Paralegal
- High School Diploma
• Specialized in plaintiff personal injury
• Reviewed relevant state laws on personal injury
• Gathered medical reports
• Got insurance information from the defendant
• Assisted in preparing settlement demands
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Levitsky Law Firm
- Administrative Office Assistant at Office of Dr. Eyal Levit, MD
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Accounting
• Monitored 185 Slip & Fall, Personal Injury, Premises and Auto Accident cases
• Set Up/Opened claims with all entities involved and sent out Letter of Representation to each party/entity involved
• Responsible for reviewing Police Reports to establish liability and coverage issues
• Requested Witness statements from those listed on the police report if applicable, Requested all medical records and bills from various facilities (Doctors office, hospital, urgent care facility, ambulance, fire rescue etc.)PIP Logs, updated health lien information and updated treatment records, etc.
• Assisted in resolving Property Damage on behalf of clients
• Coordinated Recorded Statements, IME's and EUO's
• Prepared Demand Packages to be submitted to insurance companies
• Prepared Settlements Statements
• Drafted Discovery Responses, Request for Production, Interrogatories and Request for Admissions, Motion for Extension of Time, Motion for Protective Order, etc.
• Monitor Discovery/Hearing Deadline Calendar
• Responsible for ensuring all Discovery responses are timely filed and served to opposing counsel
• EFile/Eserve Discovery Responses and/or other pleadings.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Simon Law Group
- Senior Case Manager/ Intake Specialist at Kelley/ Uustal, PA
- Lead Case Manager/ Administrative Assistant to Thaddeus Hamilton, Esq at Law Offices of Thaddeus Hamilton
- File Opener/Administrative Assistant at Anidjar & Levine, P.A
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Duties include: All aspects of personal injury cases from filing the complaint, service of process, propounding discovery/answering discovery, coordinating depositions, hearings and preparing mediation binders, obtaining and summarizing medical and billing records, retaining experts, creating power point presentations, complying with pretrial orders including preparation of witness and exhibit lists, pretrial statements, drafting motions, drafting settlements statements and distributions of client funds, overseeing support staff, trial preparation of notebooks and exhibits.
- Senior Personal Injury Paralegal at Gordon & Doner, PA
- Head Litigation Paralegal at Goldstein, Schmitt & Wade
- Legal Assistant at Peterson Bernard
- Legal Assistant at Page, Mrachek, Fitzgerald & Rose, P.A
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. degree - Legal Assisting
●Manage 90+ personal injury files from prelitigation to settlement
●Use of Needles software
●Manage liens as necessary
● Schedule depositions
● Assist in office duties as requested
●Preparation of disbursement statements
●Preparation of all pleadings
●Preparation of dictatattion.
● Filing and maintaining current and closed files.
● Answering phones.
● Direct correspondence with clients and insurance companies.
● Extensive work with Civil Proceedings.
● Monthly billing and maintenance of hours spent on files.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Larracuente & Goulden, LLC
- Litigation Paralegal at TJC Esq
- Paralegal/Case Manager at Carter Mario Injury Lawyers
- Paralegal at Florek & O'Neill
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA Healthcare Systems Leadership
- Bachelors of Science - Magna Cum Laude - Legal Studies
- Massage Therapy Diploma - Massage Therapy
In the Lambrou Law Firm I was given the opportunity to learn over personal Injury for the State of New York. I was taking cases from beginning to the end of litigation. Calling clients setting up appointments, assisted the attorney's. drafted legal documents, emailed and called medical providers to get medical records in on time.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at The Lambrou Law firm
- Personal Injury Paralegal at R.E. Lopez and Associates
- Personal Injury Legal Assistant at MAS Law Firm
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Legal assistant for personal auto injury law office pre-litigation attorneys and case managers.
• Drafted and mailed out letters, medical billing requests, medical records requests, affidavits, client correspondence, and other legal documents for pre-litigation attorney.
• Promoted, increased workplace diversity, diversity considerations, and multicultural awareness in the workplace.
• Interpreter for Spanish and Portuguese-speaking clients.
• Closed, scanned, indexed, and digitally archived all settled case files, both pre-litigation and litigation.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at BONILLA LAW FIRM
- Assistant Archivist at H.J. LUTCHER STARK CENTER for PHYSICAL CULTURE and SPORT at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
- Healthcare Administrator & Paramedic Ops Manager—Healthcare Sergeant at UNITED STATES ARMY
- EMT Medical Evacuation Supervisor—Emergency Care Sergeant at UNITED STATES ARMY
5 months at this Job
- Master of Legal Studies - Healthcare Law (via online correspondence)
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology & Health
- Associate of Arts in Spanish Language Studies - Spanish Language Studies
• Drafting motions & pleadings;
• Standard discovery & production as well as supplemental compliance;
• Creating arbitration & mediation packages;
• High volume of interaction with clients, opposing counsel, medical providers & insurance companies;
• Putting together demand packages;
• Requesting & reviewing medical records; and
• Handling all aspects of personal injury cases from liens to obtaining tax or employment records, opening the case, trial management reports etc.
- Personal Injury Paralegal at Weber & Rubano, LLC.
- Office manager/ Senior Paralegal at Law Office of Russell G. Small
- Paralegal (Externship) at Berdon Young and Margolis
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Paralegal
- - History
duties include all aspects of personal injury, setting up new files, scheduling medical appointments, gathering medical records and analyzing medical records and billing and preparation of Demand Letter.
- Contract Position - Personal Injury Paralegal at INJURY LAW ASSOCIATES
- REAL ESTATE BROKER at
- In house paralegal for a growing telecommunication company at VITELITY, LLC
- Administrative Assistant at BAROWAY LAW FIRM
3 years at this Job
- High school