As a Personnel Specialist I maintained electronic service records for active and reserve components; provided customer service to active duty and dependents; prepared, audited, and verified military personnel and pay transaction documents; processed and reviewed military pay entitlements and performed related computations.
Additionally I, counseled personnel regarding permanent change of station (PCS), determined transportation entitlements, prepared orders, arranged transportation, and computed allowances; prepared separation documentation; ordered and prepared advancement worksheets, and administered Navy-wide advancement examinations; prepared routine naval correspondence and administrative naval messages; maintained leave and accounting records; processed and audited vouchers; Verified, and maintained security of active duty identification cards.
The programs I used to process the above were, NSIPS and MMPA. Utilized office equipment such as, Phone, Xerox copier used for Fax, Scanning, Printing, and copying. Maintained an accurate filing system according to the standards of the office protocol.
Prepared record of emergency data for personnel. Provided information to inform employees and customers of personnel actions such as transfers. Updated service records for personnel in a disciplinary or unauthorized status. Answered inquiries regarding processing personnel and pay related actions to customers. Reviewed documents to verify completeness. Provided customer service to employees with courtesy to solve personnel issues. Provided information to inform employees and customers of personnel actions such as pay, or transfers. Utilized a computer system to maintain, monitor, update data or retrieve data for reports. Communicated with both internal and external personnel in response to inquiries.
Used a computer to provide support regarding personnel transactions. Processed transfers for personnel. Typed messages to update, verify, and complete personnel transactions. Filed service records and documents. Prepared advancement exam worksheets. Processed basic allowance for housing for personnel. Processed leave. Organized separation documents. Mailed out medical and dental records for separations section. Organized separation records and filed them. Mailed out DD form 214 to different locations. Provided office supplies for employees. Cleaned windows. Used power point to present personnel training. Provided customer service by customer visits, emails, and answered telephone calls. Shredded papers. Organized service record documents, and scanned documents. Converted paper service records to electronic service records by scanning papers and uploaded them on an electronic service record system. Used the transaction online processing system, navy standard integrated personnel system, and master military pay account to provide personnel support. Prepared advancement worksheets for personnel. Processed navy promotions for personnel. Updated record of emergency data for personnel and processed pay related actions such as Basic allowance for housing for personnel. Processed good conduct awards. Utilized the Master Military Pay account to search for different things such as pay. Used the NSIPS system to input member information for supervisor verification.
• I am familiar with providing administration support to people. I've had customer service experience regarding sailors. I was an office clerk that was responsible for completing paperwork, pay, and other administration transactions to help support different personnel.
- Personnel Specialist at Personnel Support Detachment Afloat West
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - management
Currently working as a Personnel Specialist. Responsible for maintaining personnel pay transactions and maintaining service records.
- Personnel Specialist at U.S. Navy
17 years at this Job
- None - Personnel Specialist
Maintain financial and service records of military personnel through Navy Standard Integrated Personnel System (NSIPS), Master Military Pay Account (MMPA), Transaction Online Processing System (TOPS), Navy Reserve Order Writing System (NROWS), Defense Travel System (DTS), Department Of Defense Enrollment And Id Card Issuance Systems (RAPIDS and DEERS), JALIS (Joint Air Logistics Information System) and much more systems in a daily basis.
- Personnel Specialist at Personnel Specialists (PS-E6)
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- MS in Computer - Security Management
Skilled and organized Personnel Specialist with extensive knowledge of personnel records maintenance. Possesses thorough understanding of personnel file confidentially and able to audit files for accuracy and completeness of information. Record keeping and audit skills. Knowledgeable about state and personnel record requirements. Proficient at maintain personnel files and complete reports. Observed all personnel privacy laws and confidentially of information. Skilled to obtain secret security clearance. Managed client requests and ensured timely completion.
- MILITARY PERSONNEL SPECIALIST at SKYLINE UTLD
- RESERVATIONS AGENT at VIRGIN AMERICAN AIRLINES
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST at REGION ROTC
9 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- - history
• 8 years of experience implementing SAP security.
• 7years of experience implementing Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
• Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint; Internet Explorer, WordPerfect, Windows XP, JADS, JPAS, E-PAR, ISMS Professional Title Company, Location Years Security Personnel Specialist Delex Systems, Washington Navy Yard 2010 to Present
- Security Personnel Specialist at Personnel Qualifications
- Assistant Security Manager at United States Navy
9 years at this Job
- High school
I am responsible for conducting and processing Professional Recruitment activities for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue. Train and mentor fellow colleagues in the Recruitment unit by providing detailed policies and procedures in accordance with HR Downtown. Established several internal procedures and checklists to facilitate the recruitment process and provide efficient services to internal and external customers. Creating job openings, requesting job-opening advertisements, running applicants list and resumes, coordinating interviews, qualify candidates for minimum qualifications as per job descriptions, verify applicants' educational credentials and school's accreditation, prepare interview questions and benchmark responses, ensure the interview panel is balanced, observe interview and prepare Personnel Change Documents (PCDs) for new hires, promotions, and transfer. I manage the new hire recruitment process from beginning to end to include, processing civilian promotions and transfers, Lifeguard, Firefighter and Dispatcher classes maintain and update the required certificates for specialized positions, and process monthly sworn promotions. Receive, verify and input driver license, degrees and certifications in PeopleSoft. Prepare All Stations and Office Memorandums (ASOM) for the announcement of employment opportunities. Create and audit interview score sheets, request job offers from HR-Downtown for the selected applicant, create memorandums and offer letters. Schedule pre-employment physical examinations and fingerprint testing for selected candidates to include, new hires, transfers and contractual personnel when needed. Solicit, receive, and review offers of employment submitted by Division Managers, Liaison between applicants, hiring managers and Division Chiefs with any inquiries throughout the recruitment process. Meet with new employees to explain personnel rules, procedures and complete new hire documents. Proficient in PeopleSoft/Oracle. Time & Leave Main Frame, FYI-Documentation, Cognos, Medical Scheduler, Evaluation application, Applicant Tracking and Microsoft Programs. Generate and manage the weekly civilian vacancy report the positions to be filled. I work closely with various levels of Miami-Dade Fire Rescue staff to ensure the delivery is timely and efficient. I have extensive professional knowledge in regulations established by Florida Status, Fair Labor Laws, Collecting Bargaining Agreements, County Ordinances and Miami-Dade County Personnel Rules and Regulations related to hiring personnel. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Community Action and Human Services (Human Resources) Personnel Specialist 1 (April 25, 006 - October 5, 2018) Personnel Specialist 1 for over 7 Division with the Human Resources Bureau at Community Action and Human Services. Coordinate all recruitment with the Assistant Director to find most qualified candidates for the positions, to include entry level, administrative and executive. Reviewing and screening applicant's resumes for interviews. Scheduling interviews for applicants. Reserves interview rooms and conference rooms. Prepare new hire packets for applicants. Coordinate interviews with Hiring Managers and construct a panel for each interview. Screen all applicants to ensure they meet minimum qualifications. Responsible for the pre-employment process to include, physical examinations, fingerprints and monitor results. Supervised clerical and a Personnel Technician. Creating new job openings in PeopleSoft application and maintain spreadsheets of all job openings created and closed. Creating Personnel Change Documents (PCD) for new hire, transfers and promotions and maintain spreadsheets for all Personnel Change Documents (PDC's) done and sent downtown for processing. Manage new hire spreadsheet for the Division. Answer any new hire questions to applicants, employees and management. Creating any letters, memos, and drafts requested via chain of command. Processing New Hire Promotions, Transfer, Demotions and Status Change for civilian personnel in PeopleSoft. Assist with the hire staff and orientation. Work closely with the staff and administration in the downtown office for issues or concerns with recruitment. Meet with applicants and explain the personnel rules, procedures and hiring process. Liaison between the division and the New Hire Center. Liaison between the division and the Records Center. Receive and review offers of employment submitted by Division Manager. Compile data for daily reporting of each job opening and compose routine correspondence.
- Personnel Specialist 2 at MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
- Personnel Technician at MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Internal Services Department
- Office Support Specialist III at Personnel Layoff Action Team (PLAT)
3 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Business Finance - Business Finance
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration Management - Business Management
Current college student looking to pursue a long-term career in designated professional field
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Cash Handling Personnel Specialist
Fifth Third Bank at Camden Yards
• Analyzes and prepares daily cash receipts; ensured bank and organization's data were accurately balanced and reported.
• Troubleshoots un-reconciled balances; determines how to accurately correct the situation and executes the solution to completion.
• Processes cash, credit card charges and checks; balances and deposits items via armored car service or banking remote scanner.
• Effectively manages the organization's cash room contracts and equipment; has the autonomy to make independent decisions to resolve issues/problems and bring to closure.
• Manages vendor relationship; researching and negotiating servicing documents.
• Manages change orders, supplies, and cash room appearance to maintain daily functions and provide a clean and pleasant environment for customers.
• Plans for supplemental cash room staff as needed and is responsible for training, scheduling and oversight of contingent workers. Office Assistant
- Cash Handling Personnel Specialist at Fifth Third Bank at Camden Yards
- Canvasser at Sheila Dixon for Mayor Campaign
- Custodian at Coppin State University
- Junior Counselor at Kleen Air LLc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Political Science
Provides pay, personnel, and passenger transportation services to Department of Defense employees throughout Okinawa Japan and Republic of Korea.
- Personnel Specialist at United States Navy
- Information Assurance Manager at USN
- Building Manager at USN
- Supply/Logistics Manager at USN
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Organize, maintain, and review personnel private information and records. Prepare reports. Follow detailed procedures and instructions.
- Personnel Specialist at US Air Force
- Senior Airman, Fitness Specialist at USAF
- Certified Medication Aide at
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Douglas County Memorial Hospital
2 years at this Job
- - Physical Therapy Assistant Program
- Answer phones and direct calls as needed - Conducts interviews to determine individual interests, qualifications, and personnel data - Briefs provisions of personnel programs such as assignments, promotions, separations, retirements, benefit programs, retention, bonus, classification, training and retraining, and personnel reliability program, personnel readiness and career progression - Creates, maintains, and audits personnel records - Generates identification cards and guides customers in completing the vRED (Emergency Data Form) - Maintains files of correspondence, directives, instructions, and other publications - Organize and compile management data and submit reports
- Personnel Specialist at Air Force Reserve
- Security Guard at Titan Security Group
- Receiving/Weekend Utility at Walgreens Distribution
3 years at this Job
- - Business Administration