Owner pet groomer, bather and management. Have over 30 years experience In grooming, boarding and management
- Pet Groomer at Pawaday Inn
- Pet Groomer at Dapper dog
- Manager, pet groomer at Petco
- Owner at Paws and Claws
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
I have been a Pet Groomer for the past 17 years. I ran my own business for 10 years. I have worked for several Grooming establishments .
- Pet Groomer at Best Feiends Pet Spa
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Recieved Professional Pet Groomer certificate
- Pet groomer at Academy Of Animal Arts
4 months at this Job
- High school - general
Worked full time as an all breed pet groomer
- All Breed Pet Groomer at Hidden Valley Animal Hospital
- Business Operations at Ditch Witch of NC, Inc
- Accounts Payable Specialist at FleetPride, Inc
- Self Employed Pet Groomer at Self Employed
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Liberal Studies
Bathing, drying, nails, pawdicures, clips and styles, breed- specific patterns, etc.
● Checking out customers
● Booking appointments
- Pet Groomer at Pet Groomer, K9 Café Boutique & Spa
- Office Manager, Discovering Wellness at Discovering Wellness
10 months at this Job
- - ABCCT
Description of Duties and Responsibilities: As a Pet Groomer/Specialist, I was in charge of the care and maintenance of various canines, ranging from all sizes and ages. Primarily in charge of bathing, grooming, nail trimmings, fur coat cleaning, and making dogs happy by the time their owners retrieved them. Customer Service, and friendly care of animals, were given each and every day. Each dog was given the best care possible when assigned to me, and received care that went above and beyond expectations. Maintained accurate records of each individual animal by appointments on a daily basis.
- Pet Groomer at Renee's Pet Grooming
9 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Some high school
• Groom different breeds of dogs bathing, brushing, combing and cutting hair.
• Carefully trimming claws and cleaning ears.
• Walk dogs on leash through neighborhoods and to Dog parks for socializing.
• Maintain a clean, healthy, safe and fun environment by cleaning after them.
• Follow any special care needs including food preparation, administering medicines, muscle relaxation or stimulation.
• Discuss any concerns regarding any pets left in my care.
- Pet Groomer/Walker at Aguilar Pet Groomer/Walker
- Driver at Lyft, Inc
- Driver at Uber Technologies Inc.
- Petioner/Canvasser at Antonio Torres Consulting
11 years at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma - General Education
Pet groomer I got my certificate in 2010 from Dapper dawg pet grooming school in Stoneham Ma. a I can groom both cats and dogs every breed standard cuts. I have never turned any pet away I have alot of experience doing very heavily matted and extremly aggressive difficult dogs and cats.
- Pet groomer at Pet pros
- pet groomer at petco
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - diploma
- Pet Groomer/Bather
● Basic handling of dogs and cats including: Bathing and grooming; taking dogs for walks; feeding and watering
● Interacting with customers ○ Answering questions regarding their pet to my best abilities ○ Helping them make appointments
● Maintaining a clean work environment
- Pet Groomer at Fur Baby Royal Grooming
- Warehouse Associate at Standard Beverage Corporation
- Assistant to Discovery Room Manager at Sternberg Museum
- Pet Groomer/Bather/ Customer Service Representative at Fur is Flying
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Biology (Zoology)
I am a 56 year old recently retired pet groomer. I am currently taking online courses to further my education. After dedicating nearly 32 years to my career, I've had to retire due to physical problems. Despite that, I have many things I can offer. I am a good communicator. Pet grooming requires an ability to communicate well with your clients. You need to be empathic and supportive of their needs. I am good at organization. A clean, well organized work environment is necessary for an efficiently run business. As well as organizing appointments, and schedules. I know how to properly answer a business phone as well. This is very important when dealing with clients. They want to know if they called the right number, who they are talking to, and receive assurance that they will be helped. I'm now looking for a desk job close to home (Blackfoot, Idaho),so I can be better able to take care of my elderly mother. As a pet groomer I make a 50% commission based income. My gross yearly income has varied, last year I grossed around $32,000.00. My take home after taxes was less of course. I'm looking for something with at least a $35,000.00 per year starting wage.
- Pet Groomer at Peaches Grooming Parlor
21 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies