Executive Pharmaceutical Representative (1996-2001); Senior Pharmaceutical Representative (1991-1996); Pharmaceutical Representative (1989-1991) Responsible for increasing and managing sales territory, marketing to and educating primary care physicians and specialists
- Senior Executive Pharmaceutical Representative at GlaxoSmithKine
- at GlaxoSmithKine
- District manager also chosen to represent district at GlaxoSmithKine
- SALES ACCOMPLISHMENTS at Ranked
18 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management Marketing
Pharmaceutical Representative for Singlecare. New Health Care Clients introduction to Singlecare product line using the CRM system.
- Pharmaceutical Representative at Singlecare
- Lead Sales Representative at Benjamin Moore Paints Bearden Decorating
- Owner/Operations Manager at The Tree Dude
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Recreation Administration
- - Continuing Education
- - Continuing Education
- - Executive Management level 1
- Prelicense A-B - Real Estate License
Job Responsibility and Duties: I educated the physician about new drugs in the rapidly advancing pharmaceutical industry. I described the drugs' chemistry, indications, mechanism of action, side effects and potential interaction with other drugs.
- Pharmaceutical Representative at National Company for Pharmaceutical
- Trainee as a Pharmacist Student at ALmadina Pharmacy
5 years at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician Program
- - Volunteer work
· Specialty pharmaceutical representative in the Movement Disorder arena servicing neurologists and movement disorder specialists; soft-launched a new prescription medication for patients with Parkinson’s Disease · Advanced territory from 110/116 nationally to 7/116 nationally in 1 year. In 2018 grew the territory by nearly 40% (national average territory growth 20.71%) · Assist offices in using a patient-access hub service
- Neurology Specialty pharmaceutical representative at Impax Labs
- Senior biopharmaceutical sales representative at Amgen
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Consultant at Shionogi, Inc
- Pharmaceutical sales representative at InVentiv Health
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.S., Biology - Biology
- B.S. - Microbiology
- - business management
Pharmaceutical Representative - Atlanta Area. * Represented the client, Sanofi in the Atlanta Territory. * Ranked 2nd on team for achieving objectives and driving growth in assigned territory. * Key role to educate and create customer awareness for Sanofi insulin brand Toujeo, Lantus, Apidra, and Admelog to health care professionals and staff members to build and strengthen customer relationships. Delivered Medication to doctors offices and hospitals in my territory. * Proficient in Veeva, Computer/iPad proficient/Salesforce/ CRM. * Successfully develop and implement a strategic plan of action for pre-call planning and management of territory. * Achieved supplemental sales for Sanofi products by appealing to prescribers through well-executed presentations. * Consistently exceed all key goals and metrics each quarter on all target accounts. * Managed territory Analytics, Cycle Planned and Scheduling up to date. * Responsible for calling on Physicians, NP's, PA's, Offices Managers and other key office stakeholders to deliver product materials, samples, and co-pay cards to support several key brands. * Verifying signature of HCP's for samples, delivered patient education materials. * Ensure all required documentation, reports etc. are timely and accurate.
- Pharmaceutical Representative - Northeast GA. at Ashfield Healthcare LLC - Sanofi Contract
- Medical Call Center Specialist at RemX Staffing Atlanta
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. / Account Manager at SALLUS LABORATORIES, LLC
- Pharmaceutical Representative - Northeast GA. at Ashfield Healthcare LLC.
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration and Management
Coordinate and execute consultative sales approach, clinical differentiation, for a high-volume specialty pharmaceutical company specializing in treatment products for neurology, pain and central nervous system diseases. Products included Nucynta, Gralise, Zipsor. * Instrumental in exceeding sales goals through product negotiations, exceptional deal closing skills, referral networking and client retention. Won Zipsor market share award based on year over year increase. * Upsell pharmaceutical products focused on treating chronic back pain, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, post-herpetic neuralgia and acute pain. * Achieve notable success in driving new business development, increasing market share/penetration and enhancing product line. Increase ranking from 113 to a rank of 60 in one year. * Function as the Manage Care mentor for a district of 12 reps, providing leadership to healthcare provider issues, product availability and modifications to formularies and prices.
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative at DEPOMED INC
- Cardio Metabolic Specialist at VIVUS PHARMACEUTICAL
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at PFIZER PHARMACEUTICAL/PDI
- Sales Specialist/Specialty Representative at DAIICHI SANKYO PHARMACEUTICAL
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration & Marketing
- - Sales
• Responsible for directly selling and marketing 4 products (Antara 90, Suprax, Methylphenidate IR and Solosec) in the West Tennessee, East Arkansas, North Mississippi, Western Kentucky and South Missouri territory.
• Responsible for presenting to and educating providers and clinical staff within my given territory on pharmaceutical products that are in my portfolio.
• Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, clinical staff and pharmacies.
• Various call points including but not limited to: family practice, internal medicine, ENT, cardiovascular, urgent care, psychiatry and pharmacies.
• Responsible for maintaining routing in a large geography of parts of Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky and Missouri.
• Detail on average 9 providers daily.
• Successful launch of new specialty product (Solosec). ❖ #1 for sales of Antara for Q2 2018 ❖ 103% to plan Q2 2018 for new product Solosec ❖ Ranked 7th out of 60 Representatives in Presidents Club standings for 2018 ❖ Ranked #1 of 8 teams in the nation ❖ Achieved 100%+ quota
- Pharmaceutical Representative at Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Territory Sales Manager at Castle Medical Diagnostics
- Independent Medical Sales Representative at Skytron LLC
- Surgical Account Manager at STERIS Corporation
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Contract with AstraZeneca to sell Movantik (opioid induced constipation) and Qtern (Diabetic DPP-4 and SGLT-2 combo) to Pain Management Specialists, Gastroenterologists, Orthopedic Specialists, General Practice Physicians and Pharmacies. Delivered brand messaging and product knowledge with confidence and passion while keeping interactions engaging and informative. Coordinated lunch programs within budget guidelines, provided samples to HCP's and promptly completed compliance classes and reporting. Strong collaboration with Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. and AstraZeneca counterparts.
• Business Planning: Effectively analyzed data and strategically planned routing based off of 5-week data analysis to exceed sales goals. Developed a quarterly business plan of key targets and potential non targets to increase sales while driving frequency among HCP's. Successfully launched the diabetic drug QTERN in March 2018
• Communications Excellence: Successfully communicated with doctors and pharmacists at the defined frequency and volume while providing formulary pull through message and cost-effective solutions while building long term relationships.
• Accomplishment: ◦ Ranked #1 in nation - March 2017 ◦ Top Growth leader in the 5 vs. 5, Q1-Q2, Q4 - 2017 & Q3 - 2018 ◦ Awarded Q2 Rookie Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist- 2017 ◦ Recognized for 88% growth of new scripts - April 2017 ◦ Finished 2017 ranked #27 out of 185 ◦ 1 of 43 reps recognized for positive growth of Movantik - 2017 ◦ Finished above baseline goal: Q1-17: 108%; Q2-17: 128%; Q3-17: 104%; Q4-17: 110%; Q3-18: 102% ◦ On the Spot Award for providing strong leadership at our BEM - Feb 2018 ◦ Ranked #3 in nation - April 2018 ◦ Acknowledged in year over year sales for increasing by 30.20% in '18 - April 2018 ◦ One of 35 reps out of 187 that received the first script for QTERN - June 2018
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative at PUBLICIS TOUCHPOINT SOLUTIONS
- Pharmaceutical CSA Representative at PUBLICIS TOUCHPOINT SOLUTIONS
- Insurance Producer & Commercial Customer Service Rep at CHANEY & KARCH INSURANCE GROUP, INC
- Real Estate Broker at FRIEDRICH REAL ESTATE, INC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Social Work
- Pharmaceutical representative at Wyeth
- Partner at GOLD LINE
- Juarez Mexico Pharmaceutical representative at Merck Sharp and Dohme
- at new medication call VYTORIN
3 years at this Job
- BS degree - Nutrition
Call Center Responsible for all sales pharmacy calls Obtain accounts with weekly sales/Maintain weekly goals Outbound calls 80-100 per day Maintained accounts Assistance with warehouse stocking and packaging Manage crew that maintained warehouse daily
- Pharmaceutical Representative at Independent Pharmacy Distributor
- Regional Support Specialist at Telenav Inc
- Enterprise Account Executive at Vantel Communications/Sprint-Nextel
- Executive at Nextel
1 year, 5 months at this Job