I started my own Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Company selling Pharmaceuticals in this area. We had a sales force throughout the US. We had many sales but were deceived by the companies we sold for and left the industry. In 2016 I gave it up and retired.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep Company at MEDRX PHARMACEUTICALS in Fort Myers FL
- Real Estate Investor at UNITED DATA OF CENTRAL FLORIDA
- Sales Representative at UNITED DATA SERVICES
- IBM Sales at HITACHI DATA SYSTEMS
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Real Estate License - Real Estate
- 2nd Lieutenant - military
- Bachelor's - Business, Economics, Geography, Phys Ed, Military Science
• Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
• Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
• Educate physicians and other medication prescribing professionals on developments in the rapidly advancing pharmaceutical industry by Providing product information and deliver product samples
• I connect providers with the knowledge, drugs & treatments to provide cutting-edge care to their patients.
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls and training sessions
• Worked with sales team to develop strategies & implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision making process
• Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
• Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
• Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
• I commute/travel frequently to hospitals, clinics and doctor's offices during business hours but sometimes planning and paperwork requires me to visit them on evenings and/or weekends.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Alcopra Pharmaceutical Company
- Territory Sales Manager at VAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Senior Loan officer/Real Estate Broker/Agent at STONEFIELD MORTGAGE CORPORATION
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - BUSINESS ARTS
• Proactively initiate sales callas and meetings with prospective with the purpose of new account acquisition, existing account expansion,
• Pharmaceuticals and customer retention.
• Business to Business (B2B)
• Responsible for account management with the intent on growing and maintaining a customer base.
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing
• Wholesale Sales strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
• Healthcare Industry
• Responsible for maintaining the monthly recurring revenue
• FDA Rules & Regulations generation of $750,000.
- PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP at HPCRX
- LEAD COMPOUNDING LAB TECH at TOTALRX
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Effectively achieve quarter-over-quarter sales growth in multiple territories (Currently 107% to goal), while superbly managing 160+ healthcare providers as it relates to targeting, messaging, programming, and budgeting.
• Assist and coordinate with physicians and office staff through drug initiation processes, device training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable.
• Promote product portfolio to HCPs through value-based conversations and communicate safety, efficacy, and treatment expectations.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Diabetes at Eli Lilly & Company
- Sales & Marketing Specialist at Stanley Black & Decker
- Territory Sales Consultant at International Paper
- Operations Manager at ChirpFest/Corporate Events
6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Public Relations Minor - Marketing
Manage Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island territory in NYC, marketing and selling a portfolio of oncology support products (Gelclair®, Zuplenz®, and Oravig®) to doctors, surgeons, and pharmacists. Consult sales colleagues in sales and marketing techniques. Sales highlights: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 President's Club Winner for top sales 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Helsinn Gelclair Award in recognition for Outstanding Performance in Sales 2017 Top Q3 sales award trip to Europe 2015 President's Club Recognition for achieving 151% of quota in NYC
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at MidatechPharmaUS Inc
- Regional Sales Manager at Equashield, LLC
- Volunteer Coordinator Director at Caring Hospice Services of New York
- Campaign Coordinator at Norman Siegel for New York City Public Advocate
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
Calling potential clients to inform them about benefits available through their Prescription Drug Coverage, Obtaining and updating physician and insurance information using a Microsoft windows-based computer system, Customer Follow Up, Placing new orders for new products as well as repeat orders, Resolving customer issues and complaints, Retention.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Dirae Data
- Advertising Consultant at Hometown News
- Patient Services Representative at Liberty Medical Supply
- Customer Care/Patient Services Representative at Support Plus Medical
at this Job
- High School Diploma - Honors Courses
• Worked with my team to launch new pharmaceutical products in the WV ophthalmic market, e.g. Pazeo(TM), growing to 20% Market Share
• Launched cardiovascular pharmaceutical, Entresto(TM) and successfully influenced treatment algorithms to highlight outcomes data and overcome less effective generic options
• Helped train and mentor new representatives onboarding
• Applied patient centric strategies to increase Market Share and pull through prescriptions, e.g. educate the staff on resources for overcoming managed care hurdles
• Quarter over Quarter sales growth contest winner with Travatan Z(TM) within the ophthalmic WV/VA market
• Awarded 'Top Business Plan' amongst my peers in Phase II training
- PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP at NOVARTIS
- PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP at DAIICHI SANKYO
- Licensed Small Business Banker at JP Morgan & Chase Bank
- Regional Government Sales Representative at AT&T Mobility
2 years at this Job
- MASTER OF LEGAL STUDIES - Healthcare Law
- BACHELOR OF ARTS
• Currently represent Relpax for migraine and Pristiq for depression
• In the past have represented: Asmanex, Clarinex, Nasonex, Dilantin, Protonix, Nicotrol, Arthrotec, Skelaxin, Estring
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep PDI at Publicis
- Service Representative Harloff at BMW
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
Commanded sales operations and strategic initiatives to promote stem cell therapy product lines within key Oklahoma territory. Created and consultative sales presentations and drove all phases of the sales cycle. Developed viable business relationships with medical professionals.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at BioGenix Oklahoma
- Founder at Tot Town
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Grow and Learn Daycare
- Department Head at Richardson ISD
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Hotel - Hotel/Restaurant Administration
• Colonial Life- Newport Beach CA. Independent Agent
• RMXC Medical & Digital X- Ray Equipment Company - Los Angeles, CA Marketing & Sales Account Manager
• John R. Moreland - Orthopedic Surgeon-Reconstructive Surgery of the Hip & Knee St. John Hospital- Santa Monica, CA X-Ray/Orthopedic Technologist
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. Position at Entry Level position
at this Job
- Master of Science - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate - Arts & Accounting