to deliver outstanding levels of service and quality. -Expert level knowledge of medical terminology -Expectational communication skills -Ability to work independently -Excellent organization skills -Strong marketing ability and problem solving -Eagerness and dedication to building strong professional relationships
- Pharmaceutical sales rep at PHARMACEUTICAL CALL REPRESENTITIVE, AMGEN
- PERSONAL CARE AIDE at BRIGGS HOME HEALTH AGENCY
- PERSONAL CARE AIDE at AMERICARE PLUS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Contract Pharmaceutical Sales Maintained & grew referral sources Successfully completed 6wk at home training program
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Inventiv
- Marketing and Sales Rep at Progressive Physical Therapy
- Dir of Marketing and PR at Advanced Physical Therapy
- Coord all employee volunteer opportunities at Wesley Medical Center
7 months at this Job
- BA - PR/Advertising
MAKING & RECEIVING Working with multiple software including ordering and scheduling. OUTBOUND AND INBOUND Calling clients to educate them about the company and entice them to CALLS join. Scheduling and managing time slots for existing customers to administer their accounts and establish a strong relationship. Faxing and WORKING IN FAST PACED emailing specials and company licenses. Working through any problems ENVIRONMENT they may have or products they can't get while ordering. Understanding the stress they may be under and ensuring the customer they were in good BALANCING ACCOUNTS hands. Consistent in meeting the needs of the individual on the phone and as a rep. Notify them on account spending and overdrafts. Anticipating and meeting the customer needs with online ordering. ADAPTABILITY
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at CASH HANDLING
- at Miller's Professional Imaging
- Beverage Server at Hollywood Casino
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Photographic Art
Coached my team to increased sales by 35% by using an innovative technic
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Park and King Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Manager at Kmart Pharmacy
- Staff Pharmacist at Kmart Pharmacy
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Biology
Provide information and marketing materials about the company's medications to doctors, increase awareness about the products and help influence Doctors to prescribe the drugs to their patients. Develop new and lasting relationships with prescribers through tactful engagement and well executed sales presentations. Develop in-depth product knowledge and consistently stay ahead of competition.
- PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REP at PRO PHARMACY
- LABORATORY SPECIALIST at LAB PRO
- MARKETER/LEASING AGENT at CAMBRIDGE MANAGEMENT
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
• Type 2 diabetes Jardiance® Family Medications
• Verify and complete required data entry in CRM systems (SalesForce, Excel)
• Participate in teleconference and live (when required) National, regional and district meetings.
• Create and implement business plans and tactics within the assigned territory.
• Manage daily sales calls and activity.
• Promote Client's product(s) via live interactions with assigned HCP targets.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of client's product(s) and program.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Publicis Health
- Health Fitness Specialist at HealthFitness∙ Princeton, NJ
- Project Coordinator at MAV Associates
- Outisde Sales Representative at Daavco/UnderArmour
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Kinesiology
Sold antidepressants, Wellbutrin XL and Aplenzin, to Primary Care Physicians, Internists, Ob-Gyns, and Psychiatrists in the Auburn-Opelika, Montgomery, and Dothan, Al. area.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Alamo Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at OnCall Pharma
- Realtor at Weichert Realtors
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Publicis
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Health and Physical Education
- B. S. - Health and Physical Education
Key Positions held: Regional Clinical Liaison, Specialty Account Executive, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Pharmacy Benefit Manager, National Sales Manager and Product Manager
Bio-Plus Specialty Pharmacy, Altamonte, FL Nov. 2017 to Nov. 2018
Recognized as the number one independently owned specialty pharmacy in the United States 2018. https://bioplusrx.com
Specialty Pharmacy Sales Manager | Regional Clinical Liaison (Oncology)
Recruited for oncology sales expertise and turnaround sales management. Charged with dual role: sell prescription drug services via prescribers and direct national sales team of 6. Implemented regional sales strategy in managed healthcare payer environment for three new products. Directed access to specialty medications/therapies; cultivated and maintained physician, hospital, health insurance companies. Recognized as a Top Producer in stagnant territory.
• Introduced 3 oncology drugs (Zytiga, Xeloda and Gleevec) generating increased revenues of $25MM.
• In spite of restricted covenants in PA, increased fill rate from 33% to 60% in just one year.
• Company was acquired; offered management position but declined move to Florida.
- Regional Clinical Liaison, Specialty Account Executive, Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Bio-Plus Specialty Pharmacy, Altamonte, FL
- Specialty Account Executive (Injectable Biologics) at Independence Blue Cross
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Oncology) at MERCK & COMPANY
- at ELWYN SPECIALITY CARE PHARMACY
1 year at this Job
- Paralegal Certification
- BA - Business Law
• Neuroscience Division, specializing in Pain Management
• Ranked in the Top 10% Nationally
• Consistently increase market share quarter over quarter
• Conduct speaker programs, educate and establish relationships with physicians and staff
• 2016 district ranked 2 of 7 Nationally 23 of 76
• 2017 district ranked 1 of 7 Nationally 17 of 78
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Vertical Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at PDI
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Sciele Pharmaceutical
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Calling on General Care Physicians and Gastrologist
● Conducting presentations in front of physicians
● Introducing ways to grow practice revenue and retain patients via allergy testing
● Setting up RX discount cards at viable locations
- Pharmaceutical Sales Rep at Lynx Pharmaceutical
- Manager at Age Frozen Medical Spa
- Contact Member Associate at Lake Trust Credit Union
- Permanent Substitute Teacher at Metro Staffing
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications