Maryland, District of Columbia and
• Established a new territory encompassing all of Maryland, District of Virginia Columbia and Virginia, promoting and selling eleven different Pharmaceutical Sales Representative pharmaceutical products. 05/2018 - Current
• Targeted new customers through the acquisition of information by internet search, cold calling, utilizing connections and office visits.
• Introduced and sold new products by calling on and detailing health care providers specializing in primary care, family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, gastroenterology, pediatrics and ENT.
• Designed and delivered polished presentations to HCPs, staff and pharmacists on product features, explaining the characteristics, benefits, dosage, coverage and competitor comparison.
• Grew territory by over 300% by developing and executing daily call activity schedule and territory routing for most comprehensive coverage and effective use of time.
• Boosted sales by employing effective customer-focused selling skills and utilizing medical knowledge and resources to support sales messages and address various customer needs and challenges.
• Created pre-call plans and executed post-call evaluations in order to continuously improve sales performance.
• Distributed samples and maintained sample inventories.
• Executed territory management with little to no supervision, including building trusted relationships and providing education while developing brand awareness.
• Completed weekly submission of all time-keeping, call activity, sample activity and expense reports.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at US Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Medical Assistant at Anne Arundel Dermatology
- Emergency Department Medical Scribe at Baltimore Washington Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
As a pharmaceutical sales representative I works for AstraZeneca . I provide information and marketing materials about the company's medications to doctors, increasing awareness about the products. From hospitals to small doctors' offices, many medical practices rely on our meetings to keep up with new medicines and treatments as they become available.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at AstraZeneca
- Marketing Specialist at Upper Westside Medical Associates
- Account Executive at Yelp
- Account Executive at DAC Group
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing and Minor in Finance
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative I am responsible for cultivating relationships with key primary care physicians, and help solve some of the most important medical needs in cardiovascular with anti-coagulation, type 2 diabetes treatments, COPD and asthma. We work with physicians' to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to help the physicians' better their patient's outcome. I also apply a range of consultative selling skills and in-depth clinical and product knowledge to help primary care physicians and drive business. The products I have sold are invokana, Xarelto, Breo, Arnuity, Incruse, Anoro and Trelegy.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Syneos Health
- Senior Account Executive at IMS of Dayton/Lima Ohio
- Finance Manager/Internet Sales Manager at Kerns Ford-Lincoln, Inc
- Sales Representative at Reynolds & Reynolds
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration - Medical Sales
• I work as a pharmaceutical sales representative for a drug manufacturer.
• Providing information and marketing materials about the company’s medications to doctors and patients, increasing awareness about the products.
• Described the risks and benefits of specific drugs and answer detailed technical questions.
• I scheduled appointments, file sales and expense reports, plan and give presentations and manage customer information databases.
• Helped patients cover insurance cost and found medications that they could afford with their insurance, if patients had no insurance we have programs to start them up on company’s insurance.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Biogen
- Insurance Agent at GEICO
- Front Desk Receptionist at Hilton
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Businesses
- High school or equivalent
**Optinose-Medical Device / Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Territory / Account Manager: -sell Xhance to ENT’s and Allergist – Xhance uses the Optinose Exhalation Delivery System to treat nasal polyps -ranked to 15% of company / top performer in district -exceeded goal each month – positive Nrx and Trx growth monthly to grow business -positive ride-a-long reviews from regional / national managers = business management, sales, overall work ethic **GSK Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (until contract ended): -KY overlay rep – sell Breo to PCP and allergist to increase NBrx and marketshare -hit all InVentiv marks – 8 calls per day, 60% AG 1-3 calls, sync calls twice daily, maximize budget spend, turn in all reports on time, participate in all web-ex and conference calls, great ride-along reviews -took territory from 20% marketshare to over 45% in first full quarter in field -ranked #1 overlay rep quarter 1 2017 **J&J Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (until contract ended): -Kentucky / Indiana territory – sell Invokana / Invokamet to endocrinologist and PCP doctors to get NBrx over 25% by increasing volume -took territory ranking from 21% to 13% ranking Q3 over Q4 – top 10% / hit NBrx goal over 20% 2014 -Q4 goals – 106% attainment = TRx Invokana / 1.14% growth = NRs Invokana -Q1 2015 – ranked #1 / reached 25% NBrx week of 2/3/15 – Q2-Q4 – top 10% -Q4 reach – 99.2% #1 in district / field days unrecorded – 2.0% #1 in district = good territory management **Allergan (Apollo Endosurgery) Medical Device Representative (until contract ended): -sold Lapband AP to Louisville, KY area primary care doctors and specialist as the best option for bariatric surgery for their patients needing weight loss surgery -worked with bariatric surgeons and the hospital staff / accounts to increase growth of Lapband AP sales -organized speaker dinners, aided in health fairs, worked with hospital/bariatric staff in their office, OR, hospital, during seminars, and did lunch-n-learns or appointments at doctors offices to increase sales -percent to forecast of sales goals: 2013- (Q2 – before I started 49%) Q3 – 104% Q4 – 106% = $1,247,887 2014 - Q1 – 88% = $1,340,000 sales forecast -good end of year review and positive field visit reports, adequately managed budget/followed compliance guidelines / proficient at all administrative responsibilities: salesforce.com, concur expense, word/excel
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at PDI
- at PDI
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Hawthorn
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - LEADERSHIP
- Bachelor in Health Science - Health Business Management / Administration
- - medical
- Masters in Health Communication - Health Communication
Cranford, NJ) 2014 TO PRESENT Pharmaceutical sales representative calling on internal medicine, family practice, endocrinologists, cardiologists, psychiatrists and neurologists. Represented thyroid medications to control hypothyroidism, Inderal XL to control hypertension, primlev oral tablet for pain management and nitromist to treat or prevent angina. Managed the territory from Sea Girt, NJ to Lambertville, NJ. ACHIEVEMENTS: Ranked 14th of 100 reps for Inderal XL and Tirosint; top producer in the district for Inderal XL for NRX since the project started.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative 1099 at MIST/AKRIMAX PHARMACEUTICALS
- Retail sales at BULOVA WATCH CORPORATION
- Pharmaceutical sales at SYNCOM PHARMACEUTICALS
- Sales representative for Novartis Pharmaceuticals, responsible for Monmouth and Middlesex Counties at INNOVEX, INC
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical Assisting and Terminology
Pharmaceutical sales representative on contract for Glaxo Smith Kline, selling Breo. Manage & market to nearly 150 Healthcare providers within the Eastern Cincinnati/Northern KY Region Submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports to upper management, while communicating trends and specifics within the territory. Monitor competition, by gathering current marketplace information and sales techniques Deliver both clinical and formulary messages to HCP's. Determine needs and wants from particular accounts and being able to deliver those messages in a manner they are receptive to. Continuing to keep up with formulary changes and how they affect writing habits within offices Increased Advair market share month to month.Ranked #2 in Nation for Sales and participated on National Sales call with Regional Directors to discuss best practices and implemented strategies for successOne of my best Practices was turned into a company wide initiative for all reps
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Syneos Health Commercial Solutions
- Account Executive at Caretenders VNA Home Health
- Social Services Director at The Laurels of Hillsboro
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Health Sciences
Pickerington, Ohio Villa Angela Care Center, Columbus, Ohio Regency Manor Care Center, Columbus, Ohio 1992 - 2017 Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Innovex, Parsippany, New Jersey Respiratory Therapist Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Echo Manor Care Center
- at Echo Manor Care Center
25 years at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
- - Business Marketing
- Certification in Respiratory Therapy
- - pre-law
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at PDI, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist at inVentiv Health/GSK
- Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist at InVentiv/Sanofi Pharmaceuticals
- Territory Business Manager at Bristol-Myers Squibb
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Pierre Fabre is the 2nd largest dermo-cosmetics laboratory in the world and the 2nd largest private French pharmaceutical group. The company's products represent a continuum ranging from prescription drugs, dermo-cosmetics, to consumer health care (family health care, oral care and natural health). Leadership Roles - Managed Care Expert, Technology Support Liasion, Customer Record Management System(CRM) and Sampling Champion, New Hire Onboarding and Mentor Specialty Sales Representative (Dermatology)
• Year-over-Year Growth 2017: 336 Units vs. 2018: 656 Units (95% Growth); 2015: 363 Units vs. 744 Units (105% Growth) **Realignment in 2017 to smaller territory
• One of top performers vs. competition with 85% branded vs. generic (2017)
• Provide true value to Specialists at Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, MUSC and various hospital systems through my clinical knowledge, efforts to raise awareness of the disease with primary care and unwavering support
• Awarded Hemangeol Game Changer for results to date due to new account opening, growth and improved access
• Call Specialists: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatric ENT, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Dermatology
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at PIERRE-FABRE PHARMACEUTICALS
4 years at this Job
- BA - Business Marketing