Rotation at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital Psychiatric Department. Internship at Santa Barbara County Psychiatric Health Facility specializing in mental and behavioral health. Pharmacist Intern at Central Pharmacy, Cottage Hospital preparing unit dose for impatient. Refilled AcuDose machines, checking expiration dates. Bed counseling for discharged patients. Calculated antibiotics and anticoagulants doses for individual patients. Verified medications from the PillPicker machines and inpatient unit doses. Morning Rounds for 6 months at the ICU discussing patient's care solutions, diagnosis, and best treatment regimen.
- Pharmacist intern at CVS Pharmacy
- Sales Manager at Pharmaceutical Sales
- Medical Science Liaison at AbbVie Inc
- at Gulf Region for Abbott and AbbVie Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business
- PharmD - Pharmaceutical Science
- BS - Pharmaceutical Science
• Operated as the pharmacy liaison within interdepartmental teams. Sole pharmacist intern.
• Managed inventory on weekdays and weeknights, arranged orders for drugs and supplies
• Assisted the Director of Pharmacy in implementing an antibiotic stewardship program
• Prepared IV medications and provided automated dispensing cabinets with medications
• Educated nursing in IV push antibiotics and counseled patients on discharge home medications
- Pharmacist Intern at Mesquite Speciality Hospital
- Generics and Distribution Pharmacy Intern at Vizient, Inc.
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Bachelor of Science - Neuroscience
Worked for various community, ambulatory, military, and institutional pharmacies as a pharmacist intern. Work experiences focused in patient care and medication administration. Experienced in medication use and pharmacology, immunizations, medication therapy management or OutcomesMTM, prescription & OTC medication therapy, nutrition and dietary coaching, diabetes management, warfarin management, smoking cessation, and non sterile and sterile compounding.
- Pharmacist Intern at Various locations
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
Pharmacy Manager: Juanita Walker, PharmD.
Responsibilities of position:
• Enter prescriptions into computer system.
• Send refill authorization request to prescribers
• Prepare STAT form for pharmacists to transfer prescriptions to retail pharmacies when nurses request to send medications STAT.
• Do customer service for nurses and patients.
• Utilize drug information services to facilitate my role as a pharmacist intern to assist pharmacists on medication safety and pharmacy care.
• Attend meeting conference every week to review and contribute ideas on how to improve productivity, medication safety, and customer service.
- Pharmacist Intern at Omnicare
- Pharmacist at Omnicare
- Pharmacist Intern at Kobernick-Anchin-Benderson
- Pharmacist Intern at CVS
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- AA - Pre-Pharmacy
I worked as an intern pharmacist for a year. Was in charge of drug dispensing labelling and patient consultations,
- Pharmacist Intern at Hospital pharmacist
1 year at this Job
Medication therapy management. Counseling under pharmacist supervision
- Pharmacist Intern at Albertsons
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Sears Corporation (KMART)
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Pharmacy and Biochemistry BA - Pharmacy and Biochemistry
• Assist pharmacist with the preparation and distribution of compound medications, IV fluids, and nutritional mixtures
• Conduct drug utilization reviews as requested
• Perform medication reconciliation for patients admitted into the hospital
• Replenish pyxis machines and crash carts on the main floors
- Pharmacist Intern at Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center
- at UT Health East Texas Specialty Hospital
- at Walmart Pharmacy
- at UT Health NE Family Practice Clinic
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science - Biology and Chemistry
- Associate of Science - Pre-Pharmacy
I assist the pharmacist in dispensing medications, managing the pharmacy's inventory, as well as perform non-sterile compounding. I have built experience in working with PrimeRx.
- Pharmacist Intern at Carnegie Hill Pharmacy
- Volunteer at Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Limited Pharmacy Intern Permit at
- Research Investigator at King Hussein Cancer Centre
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Diploma - Pharmacy
Maintained patient profiles which includes creating new profiles, entering the insurance information and prescriptions into the medication input software system. * Counseled patients and answered their questions regarding the usage of medicine, side effects, interactions, contraindications. * Performed advanced inventory management tasks - sorting orders, keep track of stock, placing orders when necessary, returning overstock, unpacking, checking, storing shipment of pharmaceuticals, filing claims for warehouse overages, resolve order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs. * Worked closely with senior Pharmacist and used medication input to safely and accurately dispense medication. * Communicated directly with doctors' offices via telephone, fax and email. * Performed Rx transfer task from one pharmacy to another. * Implemented best practices of appropriate pharmacy and general safety standards. * Established close relationships with patients while promoting the products and services of the pharmacy. * Performed Cash and credit transaction to deliver Rx and OTC items both at front desk and drive-through. * Provided friendly customer service at prescription drop-off and pick-up counters. * Assisted patients in the purchase of over-the-counter medications to relieve symptoms of common ailments.
- Pharmacist Intern at Edmonds Pharmacy
- Pharmacist intern at Pharmacy Plus
- Jr. Research Executive at Natco Research Centre
1 year at this Job
- Master's in pharmacy - pharmacy
- Bachelor's in pharmacy - pharmacy
Duties and responsibilities:
• Learn and practice the basic customer service skills that are part of the pharmacist's duties.
• Verify prescriptions brought in by patients and records each prescription.
• Measure and package drug and collect payment.
• Mix compounds according to a pharmacist's or doctor's instructions
• Check for possible harmful interactions among different drugs patients take.
• Under the supervision of licensed pharmacists, practice in record-keeping duties and the completion of insurance forms and learn to administer some medications and perform basic tests.
• Consult with patients, instructing them in the proper way to take medicines and in general health issues like diet and exercise.
- Pharmacist intern at FL
- Diner Manager at Front of the House and Back of the House
- Pharmacist at Melika's Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at ElMary Pharmacy
2 years, 2 months at this Job