8 Years Experience at Barakat pharmacy In Mansoura City as Pharmacist Manager.
- Mansoura City as Pharmacist Manager at Pharmaoverseas Company
- Gharbia Governorate as Pharmacist Manager at Elamana Pharmacy
2 years at this Job
Pharmacist manager at Beyond Hello, a medical marijuana dispensary. Daily self education via all major medical database repositories required to maintain clinical therapeutic skills relevant to cannabis as a medical remedy. Completed Medical Marijuana 4 hour CE course required by PA DOH. Responsible for staff training and development, business development with local medical communities, ensuring all regulatory policies and procedures set forth by the PA DOH are strictly followed, and responsible to senior leadership within the parent holding company of any changes in current law that may affect business processes and profitability. MJ Freeway expert user. Manage all aspects of inventory, business metrics, and cash handling.
- Pharmacist Manager at Franklin Group - Penn, LLC. (DBA Beyond Hello)
- Part time Staff Pharmacist at Walgreens
- Director, Customer Pharmacy Operations at Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support
- Director, Clinical Support Services at Naval Health Clinic
9 months at this Job
- Pharm D
Have been promoted to Pharmacist Manager after one year at the Staff Pharmacist position.
- Pharmacist Manager at Rite Aid
- Staff Pharmacist at Rite Aid
at this Job
- Doctorate - Doctor or Pharmacy
Key Skills: Pharmacy Operations, Staff Management, Drug Dispensing, Client Relations, Customer Service, Quality Control, Inventory Control, Record Keeping, Sales Management, Merchandising.
Responsibilities: Served as Pharmacist Manager tasked with aligning store processes with established and / or new company policies. Optimized work scheduling and quality assessment activities; heightened customer service levels by ensuring on-time preparation of prescriptions and providing expert counseling to store patrons. Built strong and productive relationships with prescribers, healthcare professionals, and insurance providers.
• Successfully implemented prescription verification protocol that reduced influx of unauthorized prescriptions by 90%.
• Restructured workflow to significantly decrease prescription filling time, increase count and revenue, and consistently meet established pick-up deadlines.
• Substantially decreased medication errors by introducing and enforcing rigorous quality assessment and assurance processes.
• Led by example to create a positive workplace, build staff self-esteem and morale, and ensure production of error-free products within tight deadlines.
• Spearheaded implementation of streamlined inventory procurement, storage, and monitoring, and waste prevention strategies that increased production and profit by 25% over 2009 fiscal target.
- Pharmacist Manager / Staff Pharmacist at Rite Aid Pharmacy
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- MD - Medicine
- BS - Pharmacy
- BS - Education
- MPH - Public Health
IV home infusion pharmacy)
• Knowledgeable in infusion rates and reconstitution of various antibiotics and the supplies needed for different types of IV lines (PICCs, Mid-lines and Ports).
• Pharmacist Manager in charge of ordering all supplies and medications for the infusion pharmacy and nursing infusion center.
• In charge of billing for take home IV antibiotics and in office infusions including, Medicare, Medicaid and all commercial insurances policies.
• Monitor all diagnostic labs for infusion patients including Vancomycin trough levels, Gentamycin peak and trough levels and creatinine clearances.
• Calculate doses of IV antibiotics and gamma-Globin (IVIG) based on the patients weight, height, creatinine clearance, age and numerous diagnostic laboratory values.
- Pharmacist Manager at I.P.T.C Pharmacy
- Staff Pharmacist at QMEDRX
- Pharmacist (Volunteer ) at West-side Samaritan Clinic
- Staff Pharmacist at City Drug Store
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Led team development via training of newly hired associates and maximized work flow within the pharmacy.
• Implemented new pharmacy practice standards that led to a decrease in consumer complaints while the store witnessed an increase in customer care surveys.
• Created presentations and marketing strategies to improve customer engagement and medication adherence.
• Led speaking engagements in both High School and University settings regarding healthcare as committee member of the annual Thurgood Marshall Legacy initiative
• Functioned as a public liaison between underrepresented groups and immunization clinics. Key achievements:
• Increased pharmacy prescription count by 12% within the first six months as pharmacy manager.
• Leading immunizing pharmacist award as pharmacy exceeded target goals for the season by over 30%.
- Licensed Immunizing Pharmacist (Manager) at Rite Aid Corporation
- Marketing Account Manager at Stride Medical Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy & Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
Perform all pharmacist functions while overseeing operations, 13 employees, inventory control, store standards and customer relations in this high-volume pharmacy located in an affluent suburban community. * Hire, mentor, train and supervise both pharmacy techs and retail store staff. * Oversee other pharmacists and pharmacy techs while ensuring that customer service is always a top priority. * Successful at managing the complexities involved with billing, product availability and insurance reimbursements. * Consistently recognized for precise accuracy with inventory counts and high standards for maintaining audit-ready records.
- Pharmacist / Manager at NORTHFIELD PHARMACY
- Pharmacist at WALDWICK PHARMACY
- Pharmacist / Manager at RITE AID PHARMACY, Hackensack
11 years at this Job
- B.S. in Pharmacy - Registered Pharmacist
Establishes a positive work and learning environment for staff pharmacists and technicians as a site manager by properly delegating responsibilities and encouraging ownership of tasks. Promotes diligent and focused workflow, leading by example.
Builds relationships with outside community organizations/ schools to promote clinical services and mobile immunization outreach programs.
Establishes and maintains lasting health provider/ patient relationships
● Oversaw and influenced a 6% average growth year over year, and a 20% growth in profit over the course of 3 years in a new and expanding community pharmacy.
● Key presenter at Pharmacy Manager Academy in Bentonville, AR, promoting the cohesion and integration of prescription and OTC departments to future generations of pharmacy managers.
● Founded bi-annual immunization drive in partnership with Firefly School for Autism. Served as planner, information resource, and immunizer for school staff and event attendees.
● Hosted and developed pharmacy students from the University of Colorado, serving as a preceptor for community experience.
- Pharmacist - Manager at Wal-Mart Corp
- Pharmacist - Executive Staff at Target Corporation
- Pharmacist at Halsted HealthMart Pharmacy
- Pharmacist, Professional at American HealthMart Pharmacy
3 years, 11 months at this Job
MANAGER / STAFF / FLEXOR April 1994 to December 2018
Transitioned through a progressively responsible career with dedication, professionalism, and skill. Control day-to-day
operations; strategically manage flexible schedule across numerous regional high-volume company pharmacies.
Receive, analyze, interpret, and process prescriptions; accurately dispense medication using Connexus software in
fast-paced retail environment. Perform vaccinations for clients. Always greet customers with a smile.
Operations Management: Perform data entry of orders; prepare medications, and oversee/monitor all aspects of the dispensing process. Ensure medications are dispensed according to 3rd party insurance parameters. Utilize Rx
Companion Platform to convert eligible Medicare patients to 90 days supply of certain medications and counsel
patients concerning importance of adherence and compliance.
Quality Assurance: Verify the safety and efficacy of medication usage by reviewing accuracy of physician's orders;
reporting adverse drug effects; and identifying medication errors or quality issues. Monitor and evaluate appropriate
drug therapy, interactions, allergies, and duplicate therapies.
. Maintain strict quality control by pulling outdated medications; ordering, reviewing, and receiving supplies.
Perform accurate controlled substance reconciliation.
. Perform C-II audits; ensure compliance with state/federal laws, Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPPA regulations.
. Liaison with health care/medical professionals to discuss and accurately fill prescriptions and respond to information requests. Communicate concerns/clarifications, with respect to patient safety/medication therapy.
Patient Relations/Safety: Work directly with customers; provide counseling/education on safe and effective usage of prescription and over-the-counter medication. Maintain patient profiles; review and monitor medication therapies to
ensure appropriate use and identify drug interactions, allergies, or contraindications.
• Managed Pinellas Park Supercenter Pharmacy for 1½ years after assuming staff management position at same said store. Asked by current District manager, at the time, to assume interim Manager position at Dale Mabry store in Tampa, FL. where I subsequently worked 7 ½ years. Transferred to Clearwater Supercenter Pharmacy to assume staff position in my local community.
• While at Clearwater Supercenter Pharmacy, was offered a position as a "flexor" pharmacist to travel to Supercenter Pharmacies/Neighborhood Market stores to complete and train MTM and perform Comprehensive Medical Reviews (CMR). MTM program was eventually streamlined into process called RX companion [a site on Connexus software which can be worked online by pharmacists/technicians] and CMRs were later outsourced.
• Played integral part as 3rd Pharmacist "Flexor" at base store in Palm Harbor, FL., which opened fall of 2015. Built a strong clientele base; provided superior customer service, which enabled the store to become very competitive in the district with regard to profitability/number of immunizations, compared to already established neighborhood market stores. Initiated health awareness days; patient satisfaction, and referrals contributed to success.
• Early on in career: managed, coached, and trained technicians, team members, and interns. Determined priorities and managed workflow. United team to develop common goals and increase customer service delivery.
- PHARMACIST-MANAGER/STAFF/FLEXOR at Walmart
- PHARMACIST at Eckerd Drugs Pharmacy
24 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Pharmacy
- AA Degree - (Pre-Pharmacy Studies)
I have been a Registered Pharmacist since 1988 . I have been a Pharmacy Manager from 1989 until 2013 . I have always tried to provide good service and advice to my customers . In 2013 , I stepped down from management to do what I really wanted to do , and that is to practice pharmacy . Due to severe staffing budget cuts , I am now seeking a pharmacy career that allows me to provide excellent patient care .
- Pharmacist Manager and Market Pharmacist at Walgreens
- Pharmacy Manager at USA Drug Store
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy