District Leader: Jody Lewis Responsibilities: Perform duties of a pharmacist manager and pharmacist staff, including but not limited to: ensuring all employees maintain all pharmacy protocols and procedures, maintaining and keeping inventory organized, ordering supplies when necessary, conducting staff performance evaluations, leading staff meetings, creating a structured work environment, and promoting teamwork to strive the pharmacy for excellence.
- Pharmacist Manager at CVS Pharmacy
- Pharmacist Staff at CVS Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Intern at Smith's Pharmacy
- Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Dr. David Rawlins, PhD
5 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Science - Public Health Science
Retail pharmacist manager , vaccine certified;
- Pharmacist Manager at CVS Health
- Staff Pharmacist at St Vincents Elwood in
at this Job
- Bachelor's pharmacy
Pharmacist and manager of professional outpatient pharmacy. Manager of 8 technicians, and 1 pharmacist. CPR Certified, Certified Immunizing Pharmacist, Preceptor, customer service oriented, with 30 years of experience. Rx was bought out by Walgreens.
- Pharmacist Manager at Mclaren Drug shop
- PHARMACIST TEAM LEADER at Meijer Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Manager at Rite-Aid Pharmacy
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Residency in Pharmacy - Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Residency
• Maintains and manages inventory of drug store being Pharmacist Manager.
• Receives orders for the medicines on daily basis from all pharmacies (customers)on daily basis.
• Prepares invoices for all pharmacies as per their orders.
• Supervises the preparation and packing of the above mentioned orders.
• Places purchase orders to other suppliers and manufacturers as per store's requirements and follow up for the previous orders and expiries.
• Arranging deliveries of orders to respective pharmacies on daily basis.
• Supervises the arrangement of all medicines in drug store according to suppliers/manufacturers.
• Manages the near expiry and expired items.
• Maintains the file of MOH circulars.
• Supervises proper storage of all medicines in drug store.
- Pharmacist Manager (Wholesale at Distributor Drugstore
- Pharmacist at Charge (Retail/Community)
- at Kohinoor Restaurant Management LLC
- Retail/Community/Warehouse Pharmacist at Shifa International Hospitals Ltd
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• 8 Years Experience at Barakat pharmacy In Mansoura City as Pharmacist Manager, responsible for sales and purchasing.
- Mansoura City as Pharmacist Manager of Sovaldi at Pharmaoverseas Company
- Gharbia Governorate as Pharmacist Manager at Elamana Pharmacy
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Led team development via training of newly hired associates and maximized work flow within the pharmacy.
• Implemented new pharmacy practice standards that led to a decrease in consumer complaints while the store witnessed an increase in customer care surveys.
• Created presentations and marketing strategies to improve customer engagement and medication adherence.
• Led speaking engagements in both High School and University settings regarding healthcare as committee member of the annual Thurgood Marshall Legacy initiative
• Functioned as a public liaison between underrepresented groups and immunization clinics. Key achievements:
• Increased pharmacy prescription count by 12% within the first six months as pharmacy manager.
• Leading immunizing pharmacist award as pharmacy exceeded target goals for the season by over 30%.
- Licensed Immunizing Pharmacist (Manager) at Rite Aid Corporation
- Marketing Account Manager at Stride Medical Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy & Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
21215 Position type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Supervisor: Jamie R. Smith
• Manage a team of 9 technicians and one pharmacist to fill 1,800 prescriptions per week
• Counsel patients on the proper use OTC products, supplements, and medical supply
• Complete MTM management for common disease states such as diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, asthma, and COPD
• Maintain CII-CV inventory in accordance with CVS policy and Maryland law.
• Identify duplicate therapies and misuse/under use of medications
• Provide providers with alternative therapies for medication that were not covered by insurances
• Review prescriptions to verify dosing and frequency, length of therapy, interactions, and allergies
• Recommend alternative therapies to healthcare providers for the most cost effective therapies
• Identify possible drug interactions with maintenance medications as well as OTC products
• Provide preventive care services such as flu vaccine, shingles, pneumonia, and tetanus
• Organize a flu clinic in the community
• Educate patients on the proper use of medication for diabetic, asthmatic, and COPD patients
• Supervise, train, and educate team on new policies and procedure
• Contact insurance companies to trouble shoot insurances issues to ensure patients receive their medications
• Dispense medication and identify filling errors and correct dispensing prior to the patients receiving their medications
- Pharmacist Manager at CVS Pharmacy 4411
- Pharmacy intern at CVS Pharmacy 4429
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Science - Neuroscience
Regent Pharmacist, with more than 12 years of experience managing and executing functions of Management, Direction, Development and evaluation of Pharmaceutical services as: - Business with laboratories (Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Elmor, Lili, Novartis, Vivax, Genven-Leti, Bayer), Drugstores (Cobeca, Nena, Drofarvica, Farvenca, Drolanca) and Corporations of consumer products. - Evaluation and improvement of internal processes associated with the administrative department, management of health and commercial permits. - Investigation and preparation of Master Formulas. - Pharmaceutical Orientation with vocation of customer service. - Technical Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, Video, Sound, browsing, email, efficacis 1.3. Capacities: Dynamic person, oriented to achievement and assume team work; analytical, creative and interested in assimilating and learning new technologies; committed to comply with ethical and moral values.
- Regent Pharmacist - Manager at Pharmacy, SAAS San Rafael C.A
- Water Analyst Served at CITO ( Centro de Investigaciones Tecnológicas de Oriente)
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master - Marketing
- Pharmacist - Pharmacy
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemistry
- Pharmacist Manager at Weis Markets
- Staff Pharmacist at CVS Health Retail
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
- - Pharmacy