Staff & Clinical Pharmacist KGH Interior Health - Kelowna, BC June 1993 to April 2017 Worked both as a staff dispensary pharmacist & a clinical (ward) pharmacist for 24 years at Kelowna General Hospital (KGH) for Interior Health (IHA). Have worked as a Clinical (& dispensary) pharmacist for a local pharmacy servicing four nursing homes in the Okanagan Valley for the past year. Very familiar with Kroll operating system. Clinical Pharmacist April 2017 to February 2018 Worked as a Geriatric Clinical Pharmacist for Rexall nursing home division.
- Pharmacist at Pharmacist
- Phamacist, Staff/Dispensary/or Clinical at
- Pharmacist in Charge at
4 months at this Job
- B.Sc., B.S.P. - Anatomy, Pharmacy
• Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Staff pharmacist supervising sterile compounding technicians and other staff.
• Ensure compliance with USP 797 standards and 503b good manufacturing practices.
• Perform microbiological tests to ensure the sterility of sterile compounded drugs
• Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
• Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
• Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians' work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
• Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Pharmacist at American Excellence Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at My Favorite Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Winn Dixie Pharmacy
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Pharmacy
Pharmacist License (Virginia) May 2018
- Pharmacist License (California) at American Pharmacist Association
- at American Pharmacist Association
- Pharmacy Technician Certification at American Pharmacist Association
- Graduate Pharmacy Intern at Walgreens
1 month at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- - Pre-Pharmacy Curriculum
- pharmacist at Egypt
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
Accurately dispense prescription medication and give professional advice to customers on RX and OTC medication. High degree of work ethics and integrity. Ability to build relationships with patients, coworkers and other businesses. Knowledge of State and Federal regulation on practice of Pharmacy, Controlled Drugs and 797 compliance. Answer questions from patients, Doctors and Nurses. Experienced in retail, hospital and nursing home pharmacies. Team oriented. Know sterile techniques and compounding IV’s. Willing to relocate.
- Pharmacist at RPh On The Go
- Pharmacist at Pharmedium LLC
- Relief Pharmacist at RPh on the Go
- Traveling Staff Pharmacist at RPh on the Go
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
Pharmacy Manager * Fill prescription orders, compound prescription orders * Administer flu shots, shingles shots, pneumonia shots, * Provide MTM (Medication Therapy Management), CMR (Comprehensive Medication Review), TIPs(Targeted Intervention Program) services to patients * Provide drug interaction reviews and counselling to patients * Manage pharmacy staff, and resolve conflicts * Rectify prescription errors with providers
- Pharmacist at Walgreens Pharmacist
- Student Intern at Kaiser Permanente
- Pharmacy Technician at Montgomery General Medical Center
- Student Intern at Ambulatory Clinic
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Health Science
- AA - Pharmacy
Floating Chain Drug store immunizing Pharmacist. Medication and wellness lifestyle management. Experienced in all aspects of maintaining excellence in prescription dispensing and counseling.
- Rite Aid Pharmacist float at Rite Aid Pharmacist
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor at White Tiger Taekwondo
28 years at this Job
- - Functional Medicine— Full Body Systems
- Certificate - Holistic Nutrition Lab
- BS - Pharmacy
CENTER January 1997-Present Developed and operated Medical Center Pharmacy (MCP) for SGMC, an outpatient retail pharmacy serving SGMC employees, Hospice of South Georgia, medical staff and the Valdosta and Lowndes County community. I supervise the day-to-day activities of a busy community pharmacy that [email protected] provides prompt, friendly service that has gained the trust and loyalty of the people we serve. My responsibilities also include developing budgets, staff training, fiscal reporting, and compliance with SGMC, local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations. Medical Center Pharmacy has been JCACO compliant since its creation in 1997. MCP has been a 229-460-0177 constant, popular benefit to SGMC employees and many have stayed customers of ours as they separate from SGMC or retire. Currently I am employed PRN at MCP/SGMC.
- Retail Pharmacist at South Georgia Medical Center
- staff pharmacist at BIG B DRUGS
22 years at this Job
- BS - PHARMACY
- BS - BIOLOGY
- Pharmacist at Magnolia Pharmacy
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at CVS Health
- Staff Pharmacist at Red Fern Health Clinic
- Pharmacy Manager at Walgreens
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy