Staff & Clinical Pharmacist KGH Interior Health - Kelowna, BC June 1993 to April 2017 Worked both as a staff dispensary pharmacist & a clinical (ward) pharmacist for 24 years at Kelowna General Hospital (KGH) for Interior Health (IHA). I have worked as a Clinical (& Staff Dispensary) pharmacist for a local pharmacy servicing four nursing homes in the Okanagan Valley for the past year. Familiar with Kroll operating system. Clinical Pharmacist April 2017 to February 2018 Worked as a Geriatric Clinical Pharmacist for Rexall nursing home division. General Manager, Staff Dispensary Pharmacist (Gordon) PharmaSave, Gordon Drive, Ellis St, & Hwy 33 locations June 2018 to September 2018 Current: Dispensary Pharmacist Dyck's (Remedy's) KGH Out-Patient Dispensary References available upon request.
- Pharmacist at Pharmacist
- Phamacist, Staff/Dispensary/or Clinical at
- Pharmacist in Charge at
4 months at this Job
- B.Sc., B.S.P. - Anatomy, Pharmacy
Working for retail as s staff pharmacist in various settings, filling prescriptions for nursing homes and walk-in patients, counseling patients and applying to insurance companies on behalf of the pharmacy owners.
- PHARMACIST at Pharmacist Group
- PHARMACY MANAGER at Pharmacist Group
- PHARMACY MANAGER at GR21 Pharmacy
- PHARMACIST for American Healthcare Consultant Services at
2 years at this Job
- - English language
- - Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Magnolia Pharmacy
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS Pharmacy
Floating Chain Drug store immunizing Pharmacist. Medication and wellness lifestyle management. Experienced in all aspects of maintaining excellence in prescription dispensing and counseling.
- Rite Aid Pharmacist float at Rite Aid Pharmacist
- Cardio Kickboxing Instructor at White Tiger Taekwondo
28 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Functional Medicine— Full Body Systems
- Certificate - Holistic Nutrition Lab
- BS - Pharmacy
Supervisor: Ghassan Hussein, RPh Activities include: typing, filing and verifying prescriptions; resolving third party rejections; reviewing therapeutic duplications and drug-drug interactions; providing immunizations and medication therapy management; maintaining store inventory; bi-weekly staff scheduling.
- Staff Pharmacist at CVS
- Pharmacist per diem at Sunshine pharmacy
- Pharmacist intern at CVS
- Clinical Pharmacy Intern at Children's hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Doctor of pharmacy - pharmacy
- Master degree in linguistics and journalistic - English
- patient counseling, DUR review, inventory control and payroll manager, dispensing and checking of medications, scheduling manager -APHA vaccination certified, CPR/BLS certified -United Healthcare rollout of MTM program -Target Customer Service Award 3 years in a row, 2012, 2013, 2014 -hiring and training of new pharmacy interns and technicians and mentor for new pharmacists. -interim Pharmacy Manager/Pharmacist in Charge (PIC) -preceptor for OSU and ONU pharmacy students for 7 years -district leader of flu vaccinations 5 years in a row
- Staff Pharmacist at CVS inside Target
- Staff pharmacist at Whites Pharmacy
- Managed Care Pharmacist, PBM at Medco Health
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
• Lead Verbal Pharmacist responsible for prescription orders and communication with providers and patients all over the US
• Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
• Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
• Redesigned prescription operations to ensure exemplary service.
• Improve drug-inventory management systems
• Reduce expenditures by renegotiating prices from pharmaceutical suppliers when needed.
• Trained and supervised new staff. Utilized Micromerchant and Win RX when working in retail settings.
- Pharmacist at Austin Wellness Pharmacy Queens NY; SKYLINE Pharmacy , NYC) Pharmacist
- Pharmacist at CVS
- Pharmacist at Duane Reade
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- PharmD in Pharmacy - Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Elfakharany pharmacy
- Pharmacist at Andlusia
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
-Verify prescriptions, watch for high doses/volume of controlled meds, forged prescriptions, drug interactions, duplicate treatments -Manage pharmacy workflow by supervising technicians -Provide counseling and immunizations in a friendly and professional manner
- Pharmacist at Walmart Staff Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Intern at Kroger
- Pharmacy Intern at Walgreens
- Hospital Pharmacy Intern at Hospital Pharmacy Intern Arkansas Children's Hospital
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist at CVS Pharmacy
- Consultant at J. Bell Consulting
- Scientist/Group Leader at Aptuit/Quintiles, Inc
- Research Chemist/Group Leader at Aptuit/Quintiles, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Pharmacy with Distinction - Leadership Degree Option
- B. S. - Chemistry