- Pharmacy Assistant at Parirenyatwa Hospital
2 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Assistant Certificate - Medical Schoo
Behind-the-center Pharmacy Assistant duties including printing, filling, labeling, and placing prescriptions in alphabetical bins, assisting other pharmacy technicians with organizing medications, operating a automated counting device for frequent prescriptions, all under the direct supervision of the pharmacist and manager.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Medical Assistant at Tongue Point Job Corps Center
5 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Technician Certification - Pharmacy Technician Program
- Medical Assistant Certification - Clinical Medical Assistant
Pharmacy assistant at a independently owned pharmacy and medical supply store. I open and close the pharmacy on a weekly basis. My duties include typing and verifying prescriptions brought in by new and existing patients. Contacting doctors offices or insurance if they're any issues with processing. Pulling, stocking, and ordering medications for the pharmacy, as well as over the counter items.Ensuring everything is within the expiration dates. Checking out patients and going through their medications. Directing in and outgoing calls. Handling all patients concerns and complaints on the phone and in person. Helping patients get the best medical supplies for their specific needs. Delivering medical supplies and medications to patients. Maintaining overall cleanliness of the store.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Cucamonga Pharmacy
- Trainer at Bullhead Health Club
- Receptionist/ Kennel Assistant at Colorado River Medical Center
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
My duties as a Pharmacy Assistant at Hawks Prairie Pharmacy included but were not limited to the following:
• Faxing documents to doctors and caregivers.
• Scanning in documents.
• Taking patients information.
• Creating new profiles for new patients.
• Taking payments
• Delivered prescriptions to patients.
• Stock the medications.
• Called patients about their prescriptions that have been sitting on the shelves seven days or more.
• Putting the new medication order on shelves.
• Helped close the pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Hawks Prairie Pharmacy
- Teacher at
- Receptionist at Abbott Insurance
3 months at this Job
Helped the pharmacist in the pharmacy by bagging various prescriptions, ran the drive through window, and took refill requests. Occasionally assisted the pharmacist by filling prescriptions. Also worked front counter as a cashier and put stock out on the floor. Actively worked on ordering over the counter items. Trained all new employees in the pharmacy. Created a New Employee handbook for the POS system and a Pharmacy Assistant Handbook for all of the new hires. Familiar with re-merchandising shelves and working with planograms. Knows the basics of the RX30 pharmacy system.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Fairway Drug
- Sales Associate at Bed Bath and Beyond
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
Pharmacy Assistant Manager CPHT
• Managed daily pharmacy operations. Data entry, filled prescriptions, compounded medications, inventory and preparing for inventory, record keeping, supervised technicians and cashiers and their duties. Handled customers concerns and complaints. Hired and fired employees. Scheduling employees. Schedule and preparing for public relations booths for town events. Reported to corporate pharmacy sales and revenue. Worked within the pharmacy budget for expenses and labor.
- Pharmacy Assistant Manager Cpht at Brookshire Brothers Pharmacy
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Eckerd Drugs
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Bounds Pharmacy
16 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
I am a recent graduate preparing for medical school looking for part-time employment in Las Vegas, Nevada to gain medical experience. Pharmacy Assistant Kaiser Permanente 24 Hour Pharmacy (December 2018-Present) * Providing patients with high quality customer service. * Distributing medications to patients, nurses/hospital staff, and relatives of the patients. * Verifying the patient's insurance and financial assistance program. * Ordering new prescriptions and refilling prescriptions for patients. * Organizing medications via Intellicab. * Utilizing POS (opening and closing), EPIMS, Intellicab, Reflections, and Hyperspace to properly inform patients of the status of their medications and insurance/medical benefits. Manager: Caroline Manacop (323)-559-1989 6041 Cadillac Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Pharmacy Assistant at Kaiser Permanente
- Research Assistant at Dr. Jenessa Shapiro's Social Interaction and Social Stigma Lab
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
300 S. Centerville Turnpike Chesapeake, VA 23321 June 2017- August 2018 Veterinary Assistant, Receptionist, Pharmacy Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant, Receptionist, Pharmacy Assistant at Centerville Animal Hospital
- Veterinary Assistant, Pharmacy Assistant at Freed Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary Assistant at Brentwood Veterinary Hospital
- Veterinary Receptionist at Mt. Pleasant Veterinary Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Art History
- - Latin
Retail Verify information for new prescriptions. Receive and process authorized patient prescription refill requests. Fill bottle with prescribed tablets or capsules. Answer phone calls. Promptly report complaints and inquiries concerning prescriptions. Receive and store incoming supplies. Cash Handling. Maintain cleanliness of the pharmacy area of the store. Comply with all policies and procedures set by company as well as state and federal regulations including HIPAA. Licensed/permitted through the State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Assistant.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Safeway Pharmacy
- Owner/Manager at Greenman's Guild
- Member Services Supervisor at The Regence Group
- Membership Administrator at Regence BlueShield
7 years at this Job
- Certification, Master
- Doctor of Metaphysical Counseling - Master of Metaphysical Science
- Certification in Chinese
My primary job was dealing with customers. I demonstrated very exceptional customer service skills, getting to know my customers on a more personal level. I started out as a pharmacy assistant, but then went through Bartells in-house training to become a certified pharmacy technician. I had many tasks to accomplish on a daily basis. I typed new prescriptions, processed refills and rebills, counted medications, answered phones, called insurance companies to deal with billing issues, cashiering, inventory control, filed prescriptions and other important documents, received, logged and put away medications, placed orders through suppliers, rotated inventory, processed incoming and out going transfers to other Bartell locations, and some general cleaning. Another task I completed on a regular basis was problem solving. If we had a difficult customer or someone who was upset, I would generally be the person who was asked to take care of them. (Unless it was an issue that the manager needed to deal with.) I would apologize profusely, take care of their needs, smooth things over and the guest would leave in a much better mood than what they came in with. I honestly did care for my customers, and they could feel that I was sincere. I know this because there were many who told me this directly.
- Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Assistant at Bartell Drugs
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Technician License - Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician License - Pharmacy Technician Program
- High School Diploma - General Studies