Door #3, Tuazon Bldg., Nunez St., Purok Malakas, General Santos City Positon: Pharmacy Assistant/Owner
- Pharmacy Assistant/Owner at Hernel Pharmacy and Medical Supplies
- at ACE Promotion
- School Nurse at Mindanao Polytechnic College
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- High School Diploma
The job duties of a pharmacy assistant includes operating the cash register, handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy. Pharmacy assistants also assist licensed pharmacists with selling and preparing medication to patients in retail pharmacy drugstores.
- Pharmacy Assistant/Cashier at Walmart pharmacy
- Sale Associate at New York and Company
- Receptionist at City of Greenville
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Office Terminology 1
Part time retail and pharmacy assistant providing stellar customer service and experience.
- Retail/Pharmacy Assistant at R&J Drugs
- Computer Operator at SEFL
- Global Support Specialist II at WECTEC Global Project Services
- Applications Analyst at South State Bank
2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Science Information Systems
I deliver prescriptions and materials to patients and pharmacies throughout Seattle. I also work behind the counter as a pharmacy assistant.
- Driver/Pharmacy Assistant at Northwest Prescriptions and Medical Supply
- Community Organizer at Washington CAN
- (Ballard) - Administrative Assistant at Olympic Athletic Club
- (Ballard) - Night Auditor at Hotel Ballard/Ballard Inn
1 month at this Job
- BFA - Theatre
As a pharmacy assistant I geeet customers and ask what they needed. If they were there to drop off a prescription I make sure all information is correct before handing the prescription over to the pharmacist. If they were there to pick up I would go retrieve the prescription, ask if they have any questions then ring them out. During busy times I would assist the pharmacist in counting and filling prescriptions.
- Pharmacy assistant at Rite Aid
- Sales at Radio Shack
- Front Office Assistant at Sheraton Hotels
- Server at Sheraton Hotels
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Business
Helped pharmacy staff prepare medications and fill orders. Filled medication planners (medpacks) for customers and patients, under the pharmacist's supervision. Improved organization in the pharmacy which improved efficiency and workflow. Helped improve staff communication and satisfaction.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Reed's Pharmacy
- Home Care Nurse at BrightStar Care
- Home Care Nurse at Exclusive Home Care
- Registered Nurse at Kettering Health Network
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
I have worked on weekends and holidays in Finnerty’s Pharmacy since the age of 15. From this I have learned how to balance work, school and my social life. I have learned to work as part of a team and get on very well with my colleges. As I work with prescription drugs I have been given a huge amount of responsibility from my employer which I have proved equal to. In this workplace I deal with the public on a daily basis and maintain a professional and helpful demeanour. I am a naturally bubbly and happy person which customers respond well to. In 2017 I earned Finnerty’s Pharmacy a Retail Excellence Award through serving a secret shopper, putting Finnerty’s Pharmacy in the top 100 retailers in the country.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Finnerty’s Pharmacy
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- I am in the final year of a Bachelors Degree - Social Science
My main responsibility is to answer the phones calls, refill medication, greet customers as they walk in the pharmacy, getting the orders ready for delivery, making sure everything is checked and have all the required paperwork for the adult family homes. I also put away merchandise that comes in that same day, fax the doctor's office when needed and call to follow up on the patients.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Axis Pharmacy
7 years, 7 months at this Job
Communicated instructions to patients or caregivers. Counted and labeled prescriptions with correct item and quantity. Merchandised pharmacy goods in an appealing manner. Kept pharmacy counter and related areas clean, neat and organized. Received incoming supplies and stocked in correct locations. Greeted customers and responded to questions in a friendly and knowledgeable way.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Lincoln Pharmacy
- Line Cook at Foundry Kitchen & Cocktails
- Taxi Cab Driver at College Cabs LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Development
Fast paced retail pharmacy.
- Pharmacy Assistant at Hoagland Pharmacy
- Lumber Grader at METRIE
- Front Desk Clerk at Fairfield Inn and Suites
- Bingo/Pull Tab Associate at Seattle Junior Hockey Association
9 months at this Job