- Pharmacy Clerk at The pill club
- Provider at Arcadia Home care & Staffing
5 months at this Job
- Some High School
Temporary position as a pharmacy clerk at Thrifty White Pharmacy. Had many duties including working the register, customer service, handling sensitive patient information including: medical records, medications, and payment information. Worked the Beacon and Thrifty White computer systems. Handled patient medication. Other duties as assigned.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Thrifty White Pharmacy
- Sales Associate at Sportsman's Warehouse
- Food Service Specialist at Holiday Stationstores
- Assistant/Secretary/Customer Service Representative at WPI Web Promotions
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Science
As a pharmacy clerk, I provide customer service to patients, take down new patien’s enrollment information (suh as create a new profile for patient, and make a copies of patient’s health plan cards). Also, I assist patients to call insurance company regarding insurance issue coverage. I call physician’s office to get refill medication for patients. Moreover, I do handle inventory of medication.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Sav-Now Pharmacy
- Manager and Operator at FRANCHISE MANAGEMENT
- Interpreter at Asian Americans Advancing Justice- Los Angeles
- Intern at CHINATOWN SERVICE CENTER
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
As pharmacy clerk I manage the front end of the pharmacy and assist patients in receiving and refilling their medication.
- Pharmacy Clerk at New Island Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician/Clerk at Health Mart Pharmacy
- Receptionist at Suffolk Bus Corp
3 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts - Biology
- High School Diploma
I was A pharmacy clerk. I worked at the cashier, called insurance companies, refill prescriptions, worked on inventory, Worked the software program designed for pharmaceutical companies, and most importantly customer service. I did this job for a short period of time and ended because of school commitments.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Nola Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Clerk at
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Aside from being a pharmacy clerk I also do the cashiering the encoding and the stocks inventory...i am able to do multiple task.i am also experience in cash ang card transaction..even alone in my shift i can handle different kind of works..able to communicate well with the cosumers and attend well to thier needs.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Barredo Pharmacy
7 months at this Job
- Some college
My duties as a pharmacy clerk include answering telephones, forwarding calls, taking messages, assisting customers, stocking shelves, operating cash registers, and I always make sure we had a clean environment. Overall, working at Express Pharmacy was a great experienced.
- Pharmacy Clerk/Associate at Express Pharmacy
- Childcare Provider at
- Wendy's Crew Member at
6 months at this Job
- College or equivalent - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- High School Diploma
- Certified - Dental Radiation Safety
• Pharmacy Clerk
• Order Processor
• Customer Service Representative
• Data Entry
- Pharmacy Clerk at Healthy Pets Inc
- Cashier at Digger's Express
- Data Entry at Electrochem Inc
- Cashier at Casabrosa
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Medical Assisting
Pharmacy Clerk Accounting/Posting Clerk/ Cashier/Customer Service Cashier/Customer Service Receptionist/Customer Service Kohl's Rite Aid Pharmacy Drew Auto Center Feb 2006 - Nov 2006 Sep 2013 - Dec 2016 Nov 2006 - Nov 2010 - Operated computerized point of sale - Processed and sold - Processed vehicle purchase forms, cash register and receiving payment prescriptions, requested refill vehicle rebates to be paid in contract, for products prescriptions, stocked medications. previous payoff amount on trade-in - Returns and refunds; gift certificates - Processed flu shots and paperwork under vehicle, down payment amounts in cash and store credit. the supervision of the pharmacist. and credit and end of month sale - Handled inventory management system - Processed and called the will call posting for vehicles. including the accurate entering of sales maintenance. - Ensured proper billing of all vehicles information. sold from calculating profits. - Reconciled daily sales and prepare - Answered incoming calls transfer calls deposits and end of day reports for appropriately. management.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Rite Aid Pharmacy
9 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
As a pharmacy clerk I ring out patient prescriptions while using the patient identifier. I also answer call to look up prescriptions, file scripts & Order OTC.
- Pharmacy Clerk at Florida Hospital
- Server at Florida Hospital
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart SuperCenter
- Activation Specialist at EtourandTravel
9 months at this Job