Part Time Photo Assistant Duties Performed: Setting up lights, helping the stylist dress up models, unpacking & repacking after the shoot, cleaning the studio space (sweeping, throwing away trash, etc.) Equipment used: Broom, studio lights, jewlery, clothes, clothing rack
- Photo Assistant at
- Part Time Administrative Assistant at Metropolis Condominium Management, LLC
- Part Time Administrative Assistant at The Larnaca Company, LLC
- Hostess at Ted's Bulletin
at this Job
Photo assistant / cashier
- Photo Assistant at Larson brothers photography
- Front Desk Receptionist at Ag payroll plus
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Personal Assistant / Logistics Manager, organizing and coordinating: Travel, Business Contacts, Equipment Rental and Payments, Email Lists, Data Management, On set studio photo assistant and grip.
- Personal Assistant, Photo Assistant at Peter Duke
- Public Affairs Specialist at RossBringsBacon.com, TypicalBandito.com
- Sales Associate at RossBringsBacon.com, TypicalBandito.com
- Jewelry Sales Associate at Nordstrom
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Film and Video
Second shooter and personal assistant for weddings, always being 2 steps ahead of the photographer, keeping track of gear, and knowledge on lighting and photo gear.
- Photo Assistant at Nordstrom
- Photographer/ Junior Art Director at Nordstrom
- Sales Associate, Glazer's Camera at Hands
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Arts and Sciences
Freelance photographer and photo assistant, with knowledge in social media, video editing, post production photo editing, and studio equipment set up. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with darkroom and film developing. Excellent time management skills. Works well in fast paced and collaborative team environments.
Outstanding client relations.
Freelance Equipment Production, MILK Studios, Los Angeles, CA - 2018 - Current
• Responsible for setting up equipment in studios for clients.
• Organizing equipment in both studio and shop, as well as inventory check.
• Help load equipment into trucks for offsite shoots, as well as unload returning equipment.
• Be available for clientele assistance.
- Freelance photographer and photo assistant at MILK Studios
- Photo Assistant at Sequoia Emmanuelle
- Social Media Photographer/Videographer at Schott NYC
- Social Media Videographer at Ashton Michael
1 year at this Job
- High school
I do everything for the photographer except take the picture. I choose our lighting and equipment that we will use. I set up the pick up and drop off from rental houses. I set up cameras and adjust the camera to the proper settings to get the shot for all types of lighting, artificial or natural. I set up and break down all aspects of the photo shoots, on location or in studio. At the end of the day I take home and charge anything that needs to be charged. Realest.
- Photo Assistant at Freelance/Self employed
- Manger at CRC tutoring
- Server at millers ale house
- food runner/ cook at park tavern
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- high school diploma - general education
Editorial photographer's personal assistant: set up, take down and transport camera and video equipment, backdrops, light stands, and lights, according to instructions. Freelance, as needed.
- PHOTO ASSISTANT at PINNACLE ROAD MULTIMEDIA
- STEWARD at Sodexo
- CONFERENCE SERVICES ASSISTANT at Wilmington College
- CASHIER at MCDONALD'S
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics
Manage photos, edit photos, manage studio lighting, set construction
- Digital Technician - Photo Assistant at Neiman Marcus Photo Department
- Co-Owner - Engineer - Producer at Cloudland Recording Studio
- Kitchen Manager - Line Lead at Spiral Diner And Bakery
- Store Manager, Studio Photography Teacher, Sales, Lab Technician at Wolf Camera
5 months at this Job
- - Psychology
• Assist photographer to ensure correct views are shot and files are named accurately
• Meet deadlines and daily shot counts
• Work with photographers and clients to maintain high image quality and standards
• Have a thorough understanding of all systems and workflows
• Ability to composite images on set Under Armour - OneKreate, Photographer Baltimore, MD: '15-17'
• Shoot lifestyle and product photography in Under Armour eCommerce studio and on location.
• Work closely with Photo Art Director to produce high quality images.
• Maintain a complete understanding of all photography situations including and not limited to: Complex tabletop product, and complex location with lifestyle models, on figure fashion location and studio, and product video.
• Determine lighting requirements, composition, background, props and product set up as well as any additional specifications to ensure quality shooting.
• Remain current on photographic technology, equipment, industry trends, and competitive aspects of the market.
- Digital Technician/Photo Assistant at Sandbox Studio
- Photo Assistant/Digital Technician at Creative Drive/1Kreate Studio
2 years at this Job
- MFA - Photography
- B.S. - Sociology/Anthropology
- Photo Assistant at Food52
- wearhouse manager at Jonathan Simkhai
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school