Approved photo editor for Getty Images, Film Magic, WireImage, and others.
- Photo Editor at Getty Images
- Landscaping Supervisor at Sparkleyard
- Photo Editor at Freelance
- Slot Attendant at M Resort
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A - International Business Economics
- - French
I currently work as a photo editor for the elite events of San Francisco. I edit around 100 images an hour using Adobe Bridge and Camera RAW.
- Photo Editor at Drew Altizer Photography
- Records and Registration Assistant at San Francisco Art Institute
- Concert Photographer at
- Dog Sitter at
1 month at this Job
- Working towards BFA - Photography (Major) & Art History (Minor)
Responsibilities Photo editor at Cosmopolitan for Latinas magazine. Previously, US Cosmopolitan magazine and helped with the launch of the Dr. Oz magazine Finding photographers and imagery to illustrate various layouts through out the magazine. Managing budgets, utilizing international content, properly citing sources, negotiating with PR
- Photo Editor at Hearst Magazines
- Photo Editor at Getty Images
- Assistant Photo Editor for People magazine at Time Inc.
- Studio Assistant at Industria Superstudio Overseas, Inc.
6 years at this Job
- BFA - Photographic Illustration
Ithaca, NY, The Ithacan,
• Coordinate with departments to provide coverage
• Meet weekly with staff to distribute assignments elias-olsen.format.com
• Provide staff with guidance and feedback on photos
• Contribute to art direction and page layout 860-733-5923
• Select and edit photos for publication Permanent: PO Box 149, Norfolk CT 06058 Current: 953 Danby Rd, Ithaca NY 14850 Assistant Photo Editor - Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY, The Ithacan, 5 months
- Photo Editor at Ithaca College
at this Job
- BFA - Documentary Studies
- - Norfolk Chamber Music Festival
- - Media and Communications
- - art
04 years worked as a Photo & Video Editor in S.N Production
• Stallion Pro, Twister Pro, Avid Pro Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom & other Technical Software
- Photo Editor at Hakim Sons
4 years at this Job
- - ELECTRONICS
• Assist the Photo Editor to produce photoshoots.
• Scout locations, book models and prepare props for shoots on location.
• Manage model, location and photographer releases.
• Maintain archive of documents, legal forms and images
• Receive, crop and process images from our in-house shoots to our digital archive for internal use.
• Photo editing, retouching and color correction on new and existing imagery.
• Stock photography research for cross-functional teams.
• Produce creative in-house shoots for large projects with our art directors.
- Assistant Photo Editor at BabyCenter
- Web Content Coordinator at Pottery Barn Kids
- High Volume Digital Image Reviewer (contract) at Cafepress
- Photography Intern at San Francisco Giants
3 months at this Job
- BFA - Photography
such as: Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. Troy, MI Utilized different plugins, layering visuals effects and key framing. 6.2016 - Present Photo Editor, Detroit, MI Freelance Edited photo projects using software such as: Adobe Photoshop and SpeedGrade. Utilized color Professional Skills manipulation and layering effects.
- Photo Editor, Detroit at
- at ISU Insurance
- Visual Merchandising at Cinematography
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Fashion Merchandising
Contribute to The Day's creative presence for print, online and social me dia publications
• Produce and edit a wide varety of photography for all sections of The Day and theday.com
• Independently manage photo shoots from concept to execution
• Collaborate with editors on cross-platform audio slideshows, photo galler ies and features
• Generate innovative, imaginative, and original ideas for photo-driven sto ries and develop them for multiple publication through The Day's digital and social extensions
• Maintain awareness with industry trends and current photo technology Meet with editors to plan for issues and to develop original and creative ideas for photo-driven content
• Problem solves and exercises high level of independent judgment and discretion on site ensuring successful photo shoot
• Perform responsibilities as photo editor when needed, participating in news meetings, photo selection and editing recommendations
• Assist editors in providing visual recommendations in developing original content
• Select, obtain, and edit imagery to illustrate the top headlines
• Constant awareness of ongoing local, national and international news sto ries
- Staff Photojournalist / Photo Editor at The Day
- Staff Photojournalist at The Call
- Freelance Photojournalist at MetroWest Daily News
- Staff Photojournalist at The Middletown Press
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Photography
- A.S. - General Studies
Global publishing company that specializes in academic publishing"
• Lead Photo Editor for all content requiring source imagery from various stock agencies, public domain and non-traditional image sources.
• Track project deliverables, budgets and deadlines while maintaining strong communication between teams (Editorial, Production and Authors) to ensure process and delivery.
• Deliver strong photo research
• Assist and Manage outsource vendor on image data entry into asset management system.
• Hire and manage freelance researchers when needed.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines and independently problem solve.
• Complete permissions within Publisher's set schedule
- Senior Photo Editor at John Wiley & Sons
- Senior Image Specialist at McGraw Hill School Education Group
- Senior Image Specialist for McGraw Hill's School Education at Grades Pre K
- Image Lead/Project Management at Image Research, Bill Smith Group
5 years at this Job
- Certificate - Bay Area Video Coalition
- BA - Communications/Film
- - Cultural Studies of British Leisure
Press of Atlantic City - BH Media Group - Atlantic City, NJ Photo Editor / Photographer / Videographer / Writer Senior Photo Editor - Supervisor of the Press of Atlantic City photo department staff of five photographers. The Press of Atlantic City is a regional daily newspaper with a circulation of over 40,000. Responsible for creation and assigning photo jobs, staff scheduling, editing of photos and photos layouts for pages. Video production and video editing foronline and social media news content. Supervised the hiring and use of freelance photographers. Responsible for payroll, payroll budget, yearly and projected department budgets, freelance contracts, equipment purchasing, equipment inventory. Reports directly to executive editor, publisher, controller and regional supervisor. Photo editor for in-house publication "flavor" a monthly food magazine. Responsible for feature story ideas, assigning art, photo editing and photo layout. Staff Photographer - Responsible for photographing and video recording breaking news, sports, features, studio and food photography. Editing of photos and videos for print production and online news content. Coordinates photos and directly works with reporters on stories. Proficient in Photoshop CS, Photo Mechanix, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Micosoft Word and Power Point. Dual platform computer use of PC and Apple Computers. Staff Reporter - Developed sources, researched and gathered background information to write informative and insightful stories on environmental issues of Cape May County. Gazette/Leader Catamaran Media - Wildwood, NJ Photo Editor / Photographer Photo Editor / Photographer - Cape May County Gazette and Wildwood Leader. The Gazette and Leader are weekly news publications with peak circulations over 10,000. Responsible for all photo content including breaking news, sports and features. Supervised the photo content of the summer publication "Freetime" a weekly entertainment and dining guide. Responsible for department budget and purchasing of equipment and supplies. Freelance Photographer - Self Employed - Cape May County Freelance Photographer with published work in the Press of Atlantic City, Cape May County Gazzette and Wildwood Leader, Philadelphia Inquirer, National Fisherman, New Jersey Monthly Magazine, NEA Today and New York Post. Ran my own wedding photography business. Responsible for personal budgets, billing, taxes, personal equipment and supplies. Home Depot - Ft. Laurderdale, Fla. Department Manager/ Assistant Manager. Supervised the hardware, paint and electrical departments. Trained as assistant manager to store. Responsible for employee training and scheduling. Responsible for merchandise purchase, inventory displays and sales. Handle customer relations.
- Staff Photojournalist / Photo Editor at BH Media / The Press of Atlantic City
18 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Photography
- Diploma of Photography - Photography