• Lead photo lab technician
• Developing prints from cameras and negatives.
• Film developing.
• Maintaining machines, chemicals, and general maintenance.
• Photoshop jobs and restorations.
• Maintaining lab inventory.
• Customer service and kiosk help as needed.
- Lead Photo Lab Technician at Mike's Camera
- Plumbing Sales Associate at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Grocery Clerk at Kroger
- Warehouse Worker at Olde Savannah Flooring, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Digital Film-making and Video Production
- - Digital Media Program
I currently hold a full time position as a photo lab technician/cashier. I perform the necessary duties to make sure the lab runs smoothly. I perform service to customers who need help on the kiosks or need to check out merchandise. I perform required maintenance on the printers and kiosks. I also place supply orders and answer phones.
- Photo Lab Technician/Cashier at Sam's Club
- Audit Associate at Sam's Club
- Receiving Clerk/Receiving dock associate at Sam's Club
- Claims Clerk at Sam's Club
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Basic studies
- High school or equivalent
As a photo lab technician, I have learned how to set crucial deadlines and multi-task throughout the day. I must work with my team of fellow lab techs and print service representatives to ensure our customers get the best quality products that fit their specifications in a timely manner. Working as a film photo lab tech fulfills my interest in photography, editing, and printing. I get to be creative with this job while also providing customer service and happiness through the products that I create.
- Photo Lab Technician at Mike's Camera
- Sales Representative at Mike's Camera
- Photographer's Assistant at Bill Smith Photography
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Photography
- AA - Photography
Cashier / Pharmacy Clerk Front End: - customer service / greeter, cash handler, straighten / facing shelves, checking outdated products, handling returns and exchanges, handling damaged and positioned items, answering phone calls, handling customer complaint Customer Service: Sales Floor: - stocking shelves, assuring shelves are fully stocked, plan-o-grams, cutting in new merchandise to shelf, condensing product to make room for new seasonal items, build floor displays and cosmetic displays, assisting and greeting customers on sales floor, merchandising, checking in vendors; DSD deliveries credits Photo Lab Technician: - recording photo print click count; opening shift and closing shift, assuring photo kiosk machines were functioning properly; calibrating and uploading new software, changing printer paper and ribbon, answering any photo questions, knowledge with online printing ordering, and specialty orders, recording and calling in customers old photo orders, ordering photo supplies Store Warehouse: - assist in unloading truck, sort items in totes into categories by aisle, tag and tape high theft merchandise, distributing overstocked item on bunker shelves in warehouse Floor Duties / Office Duties: - scanning missing labels, cycle counting, producing new labels, signs and sale ad, checking price accuracy and price changes
- Clerk / Cashier / Photo Lab Technician at CVS
17 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
Maintain photo lab, help customers with technical issues
- Photo Lab Technician at Walmart
- Lifeguard at Woodhaven Lakes Association
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Game Design
A small company in which I had to do many things. Web sites for photographers which needed to be maintain and to have online orders to be fulfilled. Make album binding for photo albums. Dealt with drop shipping mail service for the customers. Scanned negatives to a digital source. Would deal with the counter with customers.
- Photo Lab Technician at Pro-Lab Clifton, NJ
38 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
• Maintain photo lab equipment
- Photo Lab Technician at Victor Valley College
- Manager at Farmer boys
5 months at this Job
- Some college
Greet customer, assisted customers, cashiering, assisted other associates with customers, file photos, computer work, and maintain equipment and photo lab.
- Photo Lab Technician/Cashier at Walmart
- Cahier/Customer Service at Walmart
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Beach, Florida Ability to monitor and organize orders at a fast pace while serving multiple customers at a time. Responsible for enlarging, retouching or refocusing images to a customers' liking. Routinely provided maintenance to all of the photo lab machines & equipment to ensure quality prints. Extensive experience making art pieces including real or faux canvas, calendars, greeting cards, passport pictures, photo books and mounted photos of all sizes.
- Photo Lab Technician at Walmart - West Palm
- Pick Up Department Manager at Walmart - West Palm
- Electronics Sales Associate at Walmart - West Palm
- Shift Manager at Mcdonalds Corp
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
F/T. Walmart Photo Center / Fuji Film Systems, 91-600 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei HI 96707. Technical production and disbursement job of processing digitally printed images through the Fuij Film Systems' DL600 Frontier Minilabs. Assisting customers with Instant DX100 printer kiosks and the, "1-Hour" or "Instant," VX photo kiosk touchscreen machines. Maintain the commercial Epson poster and canvas printer. Operating Fuji Film Landscape desktops (running on Windows 7 OS) that controls all aspects of digital image printing on LAN-connected devices. Operate and maintain the Rimage / Everest 400 disc burner system. Take customer's passport photos in compliance to U.S. State Department requirements. Comply to existing copyright laws for distribution or restriction of copyrighted and duplicated images. Answer customer questions regarding cameras, peripheral devices and digital media storage on flash memory and secure digital cards. Securing site-to-store items for customers. Gather, stage and disburse customer-purchased merchandise as ordered online. Process layaways for customers, 35mm disposable rolls of film, create packages, store inventory and maintain photo lab supplies. Created specially-built orders for customers such as calendars, posters, canvases and photo albums. Maintain the photo lab printers and their resupply troubleshoot and repair commercial photo printers and kiosks that will occasionally malfunction. Assist Electronic Dept. with customers requiring answers with computers and their connectivity or compatibility issues, smart TV's, wireless phones, electronic peripheral devices and adapters, and answer their home computer networking questions. Dept. Manager: Glenn Benedicto. Managing Site Supervisor: Amber Souza. Phone: 808.206.9409.
- Photo Lab Technician Associate at Walmart / Fuji Film Systems
- Systems Administrator (Mid) at APEX Systems, Inc.
- Soldier / NCO / 25 Sierra: Tactical Satellite Communications Operator / Maintainer / Trainer at Hawaii Army National Guard
- IPL Refresh Technician at Bishop & Company, Inc.
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Sciences Degree - Information Systems Technology
- Diploma - computers and digital electronics
- Associates in Arts degree - Arts and Sciences