A Photo Stylist works closely with the Photographer of a shoot, to create the mood or tone for a photographic “story.” The Photo Stylist's job is to find the props, lighting, and colors to create just the right feeling for the photo shoot. Responsible for complete set up and tear down of photographic equipment including backdrops, lighting, and props. Work with the client so they are relaxed and comfortable during the photographic experience.
- Photo Stylist at Spoiled Rotten Photography
- Assistant Teacher at Countryside Montessori School
- Sixth Grade Teacher at Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
at this Job
- BA in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Associate of Science - Environmental Science
Photo Stylist Styling laydown and on model e-comm and editorial shoots Planning photoshoots, referring to monthly SKU counts and financials Researching competitive brands and styling direction Curating marketing stories for photoshoots Budgeting for styling aids, supplies and props Maintaining photo studio and styling closet Merchandising Administrator Responsible for tracking current and on order apparel assortment using pivot tables Organized photoshoots and coordinated sample requests Entered accurate and detailed apparel and accessory descriptions, attributes and pricing Updated digital and physical branded apparel wallboards Planned marketing campaign ideas and selected featured products Curated website collection pages to link with marketing emails
- Photo Stylist; Merchandising Administrator at Le Tote
- VIP Account Coordinator; Showroom Manager & Social Media Manager at SHO
- Marketing & Social Media Representative; Customer Service Representative at Phone Halo
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelor in Communication - Communication
Currently working as an on call Freelance Photo Stylist and Assistant to the Lead Photo Stylist at One Kreate Studios in Bentonville, Ar. Working closely and supporting all In-house and Freelance Art Directors, Photographers and Project Mgrs in creating presentations for photographing a wide and varied range of products and merchandise including, but not exclusive to, apparel, accessories, furniture, soft goods, hardware, plants, outdoor furniture, food, toys etc. for print, digital and video from basic silhouetted to full environment themed photographs Some of my responsibilities include, researching, sourcing and securing all necessary props, visual elements and materials, that will present the products and merchandise in the most appealing way. Assisting and staging sets. Setting up props and other materials to help form the subject of the shoot. Making adjustments to Merchandise presentations as directed or needed. Managing product samples through current studio process.
- Photo Stylist and Asst Photo Stylist at self-employed
- Visual Merchandising, Creative Services at Walmart
- Product Development /Project Mgmt at Lifestyle Display and Design Inc
- Visual Merchandising at Macy's Merchandising Group
1 year at this Job
Companies: Zeelum Studio, Vera Wang, Nordstrom, Ermenegildo Zegna, Diesel, Doneger Group, Signet Jewelers, Vandale, Free People, Hugo Boss
• Still photography working with style shoot machines
• Style and shoot clothing on both models and mannequins
• Deliver set concepts and designs based on the companies project guidelines.
• Marketing and creating social Media post daily
• Painting and other wall finishing skills.
• Assist the Brand Stylist and work closely with the rest of the photo team during photo shoots
- Photo Stylist at Freelance
- Admin. Assistant at LANDRY'S INC
- Visual Commercial Merchandiser at ZARA
- Visual Merchandiser at TOPSHOP
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fashion Merchandising and Management - Fashion Merchandising and Management
• Responsible for designing sets and styling merchandise for photography that is utilized in Haynes/Dump advertising, while efficiently meeting deadlines
• Instrumental in creating a consistent style, effecting the look and feel of Haynes/Dump overall brand while interpreting the right aesthetic for various décor styles.
• Regularly research current trends while partnering with the studio photographer to develop new set ideas and purchasing props to enhance the styling of the photography
• Maintain constant communication with buyers and Advertising Director to achieve company's image standards
• Maintain the photo studio's inventory of props and scheduling of shots
- Interior Photo Stylist at Haynes Furniture Co
- Visual Display Associate at
- Sales Consultant at Accessories Inc
- Design Assistant- Intern at Complements Inc
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interiors and Fashion Merchandising
- Freelance Photographer & Photo Stylist at Madi Nguyen Photo
- Social Media & Marketing Manager at May Designs
- Photo Stylist at Magnolia
- Social Media & Marketing Intern at Oh Happy Day
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - liberal arts
- - journalism & apparel merchandising
• Implemented current trend forecast to meet and exceed client standards
• Coordinate shooting scheduling and deadlines with clients and team members
• Updated daily logs for distribution to major global clients for client/customer approvals
• Trained over 15 employees - styling techniques and processes, which increased production and efficiency
• Ensured accurate, consistent and timely completion of photographic deadlines were met, using industry standards and photographic styling techniques
- Photo Stylist at Schawk
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing & Management
•Organize and Style Men, Women and Children On-figure models for Catalog, Direct mail and Advertising photoshoots.
•Collaborated with Art Director, Photographers and Hair & Make-up Artists to create the right look/mood.
•Procure the appropriate clothes and accessories to create a vision that will convey the exact message
•Dressed models and made necessary adjustments to clothing, add accessories. Ensure every- thing was perfect on the set or location.
•Propping for special projects to achieve sharp brand focused imagery.
•Build and maintained excellent working relationships with all members of the Photo and De- sign team.
•Continuously researched and kept abreast of the latest trends in fashion, styles
•techniques and designs.
- Freelance Photo Stylist at Catalog
- Store Manager/ Styling at Coleman's Tuxedos
- Tuxedo Stylist/ Owner at Burelle's Bridal/ Ferguson and Neff Tuxedos
- Sales Associate, Personal Shopper at Talbots and Gap kids
26 years at this Job
- Associate Degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising - Fashion Buying and Merchandising
- Certificate in Photo Styling
• Budgeting and Invoice processing
• Prop scouting/sourcing
• Conceptualizing shoot
• Collaborating with Marketing and photo studio
• Styling products to meet goals
• Presenting and implementing creative solutions
• Scouting shoot locations
- Prop Photo Stylist at Boot Barn / Country Outfitter (Freelance)
- Manager & Buyer at Fillmore & 5th
- Owner & founder, Me Extraña at meextraña.com
- Art Director/Stylist/Model Scout at JotaBeQue Advertising
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Executed on time, under-budget client project fulfillment by efficiently styling for photo shoots, events, business and special occasions.
• Work with internal team to prepare merchandise for daily photo shoots, which may involve on figure, still life (simple to complex laydowns and pinups and mannequin), editorial or on-location photography.
• Completed branding initiatives by executing styling for fashion photography, e-commerce product photography and digital catalogs.
- Photo Stylist at
- Stylist at Gap Inc.
- Senior Stylist at Lamoda.ru
- Leading Stylist at www.Boutique.ru
7 years at this Job