Currently working as an on call Freelance Photo Stylist and Assistant to the Lead Photo Stylist at One Kreate Studios in Bentonville, Ar. Working closely and supporting all In-house and Freelance Art Directors, Photographers and Project Mgrs in creating presentations for photographing a wide and varied range of products and merchandise including, but not exclusive to, apparel, accessories, furniture, soft goods, hardware, plants, outdoor furniture, food, toys etc. for print, digital and video from basic silhouetted to full environment themed photographs Some of my responsibilities include, researching, sourcing and securing all necessary props, visual elements and materials, that will present the products and merchandise in the most appealing way. Assisting and staging sets. Setting up props and other materials to help form the subject of the shoot. Making adjustments to Merchandise presentations as directed or needed. Managing product samples through current studio process.
- Photo Stylist and Asst Photo Stylist at self-employed
- Visual Merchandising, Creative Services at Walmart
- Product Development /Project Mgmt at Lifestyle Display and Design Inc
- Visual Merchandising at Macy's Merchandising Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
A personable and highly motivated professional with a strong track record of success as a Photo Stylist and Photographer. An energetic and creative team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills, effectively working with models, customers, coworkers and management at all levels. LTD COMMODITIES, LLC, Bannockburn 2016 to Present
Responsible for setting up and styling products in a fast paced and deadline driven work environment.
• Worked side by side with Photographers to create images for web and print.
• Styled product clothing on models, chose outfits to better sell products, created room scenes to help sell products and styled hard goods for photography.
• Managed work-related expenses.
- Photo Stylist and Photographer at LTD COMMODITIES, LLC
- Freelance Photographer at KENNEDY TRACY PHOTOGRAPHY
- at PICCADILLY
- Sales Advisor at PICCADILLY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Fine Arts & Photography Coursework
LTD COMMODITIES, LLC / AMERIMARK, Bannockburn, Illinois 2017 to Present Photo Stylist / Prepper:
Responsible for on-set styling of products for photography for internet, print and Amazon.
• Pulled products for pre-production meetings.
• Prepared outfits, matching prop clothing and jewelry with product.
• Managed all aspects of models shoots, including providing clothing for model, ensuring model is dressed appropriately and managing shoot schedule to ensure adherence to schedules.
• Arranged for photography non-model products, including bags, shoes, bedding, curtains and housewares.
• Prepared photography sets and worked with team for concepts and set ideas.
• Directed full page ad in print with in first 3 months and a cover photo within 6 months.
- Photo Stylist / Prepper at LTD COMMODITIES, LLC
- at AVANTI CAFFE
- Owner / Designer at AURION DESIGNS
- Visual Display Manager at CARSONS /BOSTON STORE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Collaborate with AD and Photographers to create compelling images of home products in full environments and vignettes Provide coaching and mentoring support for Stylists and Assistant stylists Utilize experience to coach and support Styling Team in quality and productivity, while demonstrating advanced styling techniques In addition to set styling, fully participate in developing concepts, set design, location scouting, planning and budgeting Assist the Styling Team in tracking, organizing and retiring props Assist Photo AD in establishing and communicationg styling standards in a style guide Shot approval in the absence of the AD
- Sr Photo Stylist at Overstock.com
- Freelance Photo Stylist at Target
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Theater Arts
• Style outfitting for each delivery for both Outlet and Plus verticals
• On-figure styling for best image and brand ethos
• Maintain brand message throughout styling and photography
• Communicate with Merchants per product category, seasonality, deadlines
• Oversee tailoring, prepping, casting, fit, photo quality and scheduling per PDP
• Building and maintaining brand style guide
- Photo Stylist (Plus Specialist) at LOFT
- Fashion Designer (Owner) / Avant Saint (Women's at www.AVANTSAINT.com
- Creative Director / BIG WKND FILMS at www.BIGWKNDFILMS.com
- Lead Photo Stylist at Lands' End
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Fine Arts - Fiber Art
• Style photographs for marketing brochures, website and social media
• Assist photographer on set with design, lighting & equipment
• Organization and manage all props
• Work with photo merchandise coordinator on the organization and management of incoming product/props
- Photo Stylist at Hayneedle
- Business Owner/Operator at Amanda Fish Photography
- Instructor/Co-founder at SNAP University
- Licensed Medical Social Worker at University of Nebraska Medical Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Family & Consumer Science
• Direct video and photo shoots
• Facilitate and organize large scale photoshoots
• Manage scheduling and budget for two photography studios
• Design, build, and style indoor and outdoor photo sets and showrooms
• My work is currently being used with the following: Pottery Barn, Wayfair, Overstock.com, Lowes, Home Depot, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, All Modern
- Photo Art Director/Photo Stylist at Real Flame Fireplaces
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Self-Employed
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- BA in Communication Design - Communication Design
- AAS in Mulimedia Technology and Graphic Design - Mulimedia Technology and Graphic Design
- - Interior Design
• Designed and oversee construction of Safavieh's seven Photo Studio Room Sets.
• Supporting the overall brand direction of Safavieh products.
• Collaborate with VP Merchandisers, Sales Team to clarify fresh concepts for each season, editorial shoot, special sales ad campaign projects and creating our e-commerce photo library.
• Create strong storytelling concepts that maintain brand aesthetic for furniture and accents categories by integrating home fashion décor trends, social media and cross merchandising.
• Monitor all of the room shoot projects: hire, train and supervise production team, photo stylists, photographers, photo editors to ensure concepts and company's vision are compelling.
• Sourcing and updating all of the props for all seven room sets. Senior Photo Stylist
• Collaborate with Photographer Manager on editorial, ad campaign room shoots.
• Convey set concepts, layout and lighting mood achieving maximum quality for still life shoots.
• Proactively schedule and prep all merchandise, set décor & backgrounds for each project.
• Work with Photo Studio Assistant to make sure all set designs and products are ready for shoots. Trade Showroom Designer
• Project owner for merchandising and visual display setup for Safavieh's showrooms in Las Vegas, High Point and Atlanta Furniture Markets.
• Develop design concepts with VP Merchandisers and Showroom Managers.
• Source, purchase, prep and create props to enhance new product introductions.
• Direct Buying and Shipping Department to ensure all merchandise is collected and shipped to markets.
• Lead Showroom Managers to ensure showroom setup schedule, scheduling production assistant team are meeting deadlines before market openings.
• Assemble, create visually attractive window displays, small vignettes through the showrooms.
- Art Director in Photography, Photo Stylist, Trade Showroom Designer at Safavieh Home Furnishings
- Visual Merchandising Manager at Stickley Audi Home Furnishings
- Director of Visual Presentation and Corporate Accessories Buyer at Safavieh Home Furnishings
- Visual Coordinator at Levitz Furniture
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
E-commerce photo studio focused on men's, women's and children's clothing.
● Provide support to the flats imaging process.
● Assist on set with prepping, prioritizing imaging order and styling products.
● Prepare clothing for photography according to company style guidelines.
● Meet daily targets.
● Steam, iron and clean items in preparation for photography.
- Freelance Assistant Photo Stylist at Amazon
- High End Fashion Specialist at Everything But The House
- Salesperson at Nordstrom
- at Nordstrom
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• I assist our corporate photographers in styling products, video, and catalog shots for Crate&Barrel and CB2's social media accounts as well as their website.
• Create trend reports and work closely with the art directors to effectively style on set based off the interior design trends for the year and upcoming predictions.
• In charge of keeping track of product for upcoming shoots, prepping, styling and making sure the studio is running like a well oiled machine. Also, partner with the studio director to execute upcoming shoots based on incoming product. Visual Merchandiser
• Assisted our store designers with planograms, assembling furniture and visual concepts to facilitate an effective customer experience and work with the merchandising team to maintain overall store appearance.
• Analyze business numbers and strategize ways to maximize growth
• Completed sales and design projects within the desired time frame to help implement future sales strategy
• In charge of the flagship stores instagram and other corporate directives
- Ecommerce Photo-stylist at Crate And Barrel
- Visual Merchandiser at Alex And Ani Headquarters
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Advertising and Marketing Communications - Advertising and Marketing Communications