1. Photographer assistant 2. Customer service skills 3. Handling kids and adults needs 4. Filling out paperwork 5. Answering many questions 6. Following specific rules and regulations on the job 7. Be early to set-up 8. Cleaning up when shot is over 9. Making sure everything is perfect for photos
- Photographer Assistant at Oconnor studios
- Busser/ barback at Angelinas italian restaurant
2 months at this Job
- GED - GED
- Some college
2014 - 2015
• Created and gathered videos, infographics, handouts and posters to provide Surgical/Medical examples and explanations for the students Photography
• Assisted professor with lesson planning and writing, project grading, metadata Photomicrography data analysis and grade entry
• Supported underclassmen with questions, tutoring assistance and lesson review Software Legends Photography - Photographer's Assistant Adobe Photoshop
- Legends Photography - Photographer's Assistant at Optimization
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer at Adobe InDesign
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Biomedical Photographic Communications
- Associates in Photographic Imaging - Photographic Imaging
As assistant photographer, I help the photographer set up equipment before the games as well as helping with camera issues or any other requests before, during and after the game. I also shoot images throughout the game.
- Photographer's Assistant at Atlanta Hawks
- Photo Editor at National Basketball Association
- Photographer at Denver Nuggets
- Photographer at New Orleans Pelicans
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Digital Art and Design
I work as a photographer's assistant, in my role so far I would help with editing the lighting and tones of the person(s) being photographed, organizing the equipment, as well as being able to handle larger crowds of people who were interested in being photographed.
- Photographer's Assistant Per Diem at TD Imaging Studios
- Medical Records Clerk at NYU Winthrop Hospital
- Entry Data at Green Home Solutions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in criminal justice - criminal justice
As a photographer's assistant, my duties include: -pass out camera cards to students and staff -make sure as the students come through the line their hair is neat, their face is clean, collars are folded correctly. -assist the photographer with anything else they may need during a shoot.
- Photographer Assistant at Glamourcraft School Photography
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR at Barrel of Monkeys Christian Academy
- PRESCHOOL TEACHER/ OFFICE ASSISTANT at Sprouts Learning Center
- TELLER at Fort Worth City Credit Union
5 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Union City NJ In summer I started working with John Chavera he is a photographer. I work as an assistant for a photographer he is the one that takes the pictures. There can be more than one event at a time. I have to make sure he takes pictures of families all together if there is one person missing I am to remind him and let him know when the person missing is there. I also help him place the pictures into a border and then sell them. If the customer does not want to buy them then that is when we lower the price usually he lets me choose the price and I have to know at what price he will still make a profit.
- Photographer Assistant at Chavera Photography
- at Babysit
7 months at this Job
- None - Global Management/Accounting
Assist head photographer with photo shoots and photograph events including bar mitzvahs and weddings.
- Photographer's Assistant at Northshore Photography
- Head Photographer at Good Morning Photography
- Catering Manager at Subway
- Photographer's Assistant at Golden Photography
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BFA - Digital Photography
Edited photos, burned DVD's, helped with lighting for shoots, met with clients, and attended seminars to help photographer.
- Photographer's Assistant at Snowflake Photography
- Players Club Representative at Sugar Creek Casino
- Consumables Sales Associate at Walmart
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Exercise Science
I was required to hold up sunshades and any other assistance the photographer might need. I answered clients questions and helped fill out and organize order forms.
- Photographer Assistant at I was required to hold up sunshades and any other assistance the photographer might need. I answered clients questions and helped fill out and organize order forms.
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Assist wedding photographer in setting up shots, handling equipment, and maintaining schedule.
- Photographer's Assistant at Maile Lani Photography
- Document Reviewer at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, LLC
- Contract Analyst at Whitney Bank
- Law Clerk/Associate at The Law Office of G. Karl Bernard & Associates, LLC
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Comparative Law
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology