Running a web application development consultancy. Worked as a tech lead and hands on developer. - B2B /B2C marketplace (LAMP, Laravel, AWS, microservices)
- CTO/Lead PHP Developer at Software development consultancy
- CTO and Lead Developer at Financial Company (Confidential)
- CTO and Lead Developer at Social Network Startup (Confidential)
- VP of Engineering and Lead PHP Developer at Financial Startup (Confidential)
6 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
• Worked as PHP Developer in Pingaksho Technologies Inc. (June 2014 to January 2018) Projects Undertaken
- Sr. PHP Developer at Snowflakes Software Pvt. Ltd
- Admin will at Therelationshiptalk
1 year at this Job
PHP / Drupal Developer
- PHP Developer at 6
10 months at this Job
• PHP Developer for a project maintaining a legacy in-house system with a proprietary framework which is used for provisioning a variety of networking equipment and telephony switches.
• Wrote code and utilities which interfaced with various systems using XML/XSL, SOAP, SNMP, as well as other network interfaces.
• Worked with other groups to develop enhancements and upgrades from the time of initial project timeline estimations through user acceptance testing, production deployment and post-production support.
• Acted as lead developer on several projects, mentoring new developers in the subsystems involved in the project, as well as the system as a whole.
• Worked with the team to help provide expertise in areas such as PHP, MySQL, git, Coding Standards, and Linux.
• Also worked with several legacy Python applications, which were ported into the provisioning system.
- PHP developer (Consultant) at Apex Systems (Lumos Networks)
- Lead PHP Developer (Consultant) at A.C. Coy (TeleTracking Technologies, Inc.)
- Senior Research Programmer at Carnegie Mellon University - Parallel Data Lab
- Software Engineer at Trapeze Networks
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- - Engineering
- - Astrophysics
I develop web applications grounded primarily in the Wordpress CMS, using custom-built Wordpress themes and backend PHP development to create sites that cater to mid-large sized Maine-based companies.
My development toolbox includes:
• Sage 9 (a custom-theme boilerplate that implements Laravel's Blade templating engine)
• Advanced Custom Fields
• Gravity Forms
• Photoshop Notable Development Projects: Maine Real Estate Management - Links Project Developer MREM uses a real estate plugin built in-house in collaboration with other developers at Links Web Design. It implements a custom filter system for real estate listings. https://www.linkswebdesign.com/project/maine-real-estate-management Vulcan Electric - Links Project-Designer/Developer Vulcan Electric is a PHP/ Wordpress project that implements custom post types and fields to provide a powerful CMS for the Vulcan’s products and services. https://www.linkswebdesign.com/project/vulcan-electric/ Means Wealth Management - Links Project Developer Means Wealth Management is a marketing site built on the Wordpress CMS that utilizes custom post-types to showcase their team of wealth management specialists. https://www.linkswebdesign.com/project/means-wealth-management
- PHP Developer at Links Web Design
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.A - Elementary Education
As a Sr. PHP Developer I Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms. Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools. Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members. Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures. Review product needs documents and participate for calls integration with partners. Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues. Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel. Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems. Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation. Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along with design apt solutions. Interact with all experienced functional consultants with purpose to write design parameters. Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries. Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security. Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL. Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
- Sr. PHP Developer at Cano Health
- IT Support Specialist / Web Developer at InMotionPC
- Web Developer at InmotionPC I
- Customer service representative and Web Developer / Design at Latin Market Company
1 year at this Job
- Associates - Computer Information Systems
- - Business Applications CCC
- - Computer programming
TEQNIKSOFT PROJECT July 2015 - Now Project: NDA Project is the real estate auction marketplace, which provides access to auctions and auction data and is dedicated to empowering consumers and professionals with this data. Design and develop a white label web and mobile platform (Android and iOS) allowing merchants to reward their customers' loyalty through a social circle loyalty software solution. Position and roles: Senior PHP developer/ Tech Leader Tools & technologies: PHP, Yii2, MySQL, MongoDB, Codeception, RabbitMQ, Docker, Vagrant, CasperJS, Jenkins, Nginx, headless chrome + chromy, amazon AWS, xhprof, letsencrypt Achievements: Requirements analyzing; System performance optimization; Migrating from php5 to php7; Setup DevOps process using Vagrant & Docker; Setup & integrate full text search with Elasticsearch; Git flow process setup Codebase refactoring Authorize.net payment system integration Third party data services integration CI enhancements ANOTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
- Job Position Senior PHP Developer at Teqniksoft
- Job Position Senior PHP Developer at Company A
- Senior PHP Developer at Company A
- Job Position PHP Developer at Company B
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree
Customer NDA Description and responsibilities o Requirements analysis; o System performance optimization; o Migrating from php5 to php7; o Setup DevOps process using Vagrant & Docker; o Setup & integrate full text search with Elasticsearch; o Git flow process setup; o Codebase refactoring; o Authorize.net payment system integration; o Third party data services integration; o CI enhancements. Team 7 people PHP, Yii2, MySQL, MongoDB, Codeception, RabbitMQ, Docker, Vagrant, CasperJS, Jenkins, Technologies & tools Nginx, headless chrome + chromy, amazon AWS, xhprof, letsencrypt used PROJECT CUSTOMER MODULES FOR CRM Title/Job position Senior Back-end Developer Time Period September 2012 - July 2015 Customer NDA Description and responsibilities As a senior PHP developer my responsibilities and achievements were: o Creating custom modules for CRM; o Customization of existing modules for CRM; o Development of custom applications for internal b2b system; CONFIDENTIAL ~~~~~~~~~~~ | W: http://teqniksoft.com o Development of the architecture for new applications; o Global performance optimization of every layer using a rich set of tools, including IBM DB2 management tools; o Framework code refactoring; o Caching strategies integration; o Cross-team code review Team 4 people Sugar Framework, performance tools like Zabbix, xhprof, caching techniques, TDD, Agile, Technologies & tools Backbone/Underscore used PROJECT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT Title/Job position Back-end Developer Time Period May 2010 - September 2012 Customer NDA I was responsible for Facebook API development, Facebook Apps CMS Description and responsibilities My personal achievements can be highlighted as the following: o Custom Facebook CMS development for fast application o Deployment & integration, user interest load peaks support Team 2 people Technologies & tools Facebook API, Facebook Apps CMS used PROJECT CUSTOM ERP SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT Title/Job position Software Engineer Time Period February 2007 - 2009 Customer NDA CONFIDENTIAL ~~~~~~~~~~~ | W: http://teqniksoft.com Description and I took participation in developing of manufacturing automation modules and assisted with responsibilities local releases support. Team 2 people Technologies & tools used DB Pervasive, PL VIP, DBMS Atlantis, VisualBasic for Excel, MSSourceSafe
- Software PHP Developer/ Team Leader at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Software Engineer
Completed on-campus studies and currently taking distance education courses to complete a Master's Degree in Computer Science (Available for full-time, W-2 employment).
CITYTELECOIN, Bossier LA 71115
• 2018 (current) City Tele Coin provides State-of-the-Art technology, applications, products, and services to law enforcement officials, correctional facilities, and the general public PHP Developer: Maintain and develop new functions web platform supporting communication phone system. Integrate 3rd party vendors like biometric into the company's system.. Develop API use for automatically updating new inmate PIN.
- PHP Developer at CAREER NOTE
- Software Engineer at VNG CORPORATION
- PHP Developer at NEW PINE MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - distance education
- Bachelor of Computer Science - Computer Science
- PHP Developer at Destwin
- Lab research student for Professor Jinbo Bi at University of Connecticut
- Mobile App Developer at Orunje
2 years at this Job
- - Computer Science and Engineering