I programming a php framework
- PHP Programmer at https://taftanparts.com/
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Instructor for lab IT 207 (Web Development using PHP and MySQL), IT 410 (Java Web Programming). Designed and developed projects including Finals Grade Calculator, Online Contacts Directory, Online Office Hours Signup Form using PHP and MySQL. Assisting students in labs with course material. Providing them with weekly assignments and grading the exams.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant (PHP Programmer) at George Mason University
- at Spring Security
- Graduate Research Assistant (Java Developer) at George Mason University
- at Bookworm Website
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science and Engineering
Project Start Date and End Date: Oct-2016 till date
Project Team Size: 12 Resources
Ticketing tool: JIRA Project Description:
This project is designed to complement the iGEMS suite of network management tools. It gathers data on a 24-hour (or more frequent) basis on over 400,000 routers/switches/network devices worldwide and uses the data to produces a web-based report of key performance indicators across the business Operations, Engineering, Performance and Tuning with a focus on changes from previous polling cycles.
ACTION has the ability to show trends and highlight chronic problems. It provides a comprehensive view of SNMP statistics throughout the network and categorizes the information into logical groups to provide a synopsis of the health of the network.
For new devices/modules as they come into pipeline team will research supporting documentation and the device itself by accessing it and translate relevant configuration information into programming requirements to and then will be followed up by development cycle Key Responsibilities:
• Develop new modules, backend services and interfaces that provide configuration management capabilities, audit versions, hardware information and synopsis of the health of the network using PHP, PERL, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, MySQL, and ORACLE.
• Configure network devices such as routers, switches using SNMP/SSH technologies in Perl, PHP, API, Sencha Java Script, MySQL and SOAP Lite
• Develop queries to retrieve data from database for generation of various reports to be emailed to Module Leads using Perl Scripts ,PHP Code , SQL plus and Oracle
• Create Front End Module using MVC pattern using jQuery, HTML5 and consuming Restful web service.
• Create Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, and views using MySQL for various BI purposes.
• Debug and modify existing Perl backup scripts for various devices whose nightly configuration backup is failing and fix the issues in script
• Support Business users during User acceptance testing by helping them create test data, test scripts, scenarios etc.
• Improve Performance of exiting reports/functionalities by fine tuning, re-design or re-engineering of the business process depending on what is required to achieve the desired goal .By analyzing poller/server' script's, connectivity issues between MySQL DB and remote pollers to configure back up and develop reports using BASH script, CVS and LINUX commands.
• Create PERL and Shell scripts to handle automation, feed loads, data consistency fix, client reporting using DBI modules to show trends and highlight chronic problems.
• Create LINUX cron jobs to fetch data from other DB servers and update the MySQL DB data on regular intervals.
• Perform code reviews, knowledge sharing, and assist other engineers in their work with the help of GIT version control, BitBucket and SourceTree Tools.
• Develop UI web applications using technologies such as Ajax, jQuery and EmberJS.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data from MySQL DB using MySQL Queries and Stored procedure.
• Subscribe and process data published by remote servers on DMaaP Platform with the help of Restful web-services and Linux networking commands.
• Communicate with the Business Users and Subject Matter Experts for conducting Requirement Gathering and then create Technical design from that
• Create Technical design documentation, Unit testing documentation and User training documentation of functionality developed.
• Perform unit and regression testing of code for major development releases
- Perl/PHP Programmer at AT&T
- Programmer at MSM DISCOVERY, SONY ENTERTAINMENT
- Programmer/Production Support at MSM DISCOVERY, SONY ENTERTAINMENT
- Programmer/Production Support at MSM DISCOVERY, SONY ENTERTAINMENT
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Electronics and Telecommunication
Develop, test and deploy web applications. Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content. Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites. Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- PHP Programmer at Psybotechnologies
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Maintained in house legacy code/frameworks and developed new applications using the Yii2, jQuery, and Bootstrap frameworks. Designed database schemas for MySQL and MSSQL databases, created RFQ’s and tracked projects using the connectwise project management application. Participated in application demonstrations with clients utilizing join.me and weekly conference calls.
- PHP Programmer at Triple Helix Corporation
- Senior Software Engineer at Newtech Automotive Services
- ASP.NET Web Developer at Integrated Inventory Solutions
- Adjunct Faculty at Saginaw Valley State University
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Computer Science
• Research and analyze information and specifications for new features to streamline implementation of future software releases; consult with project managers and internal customers and effectively explain my findings
• Decreasing spending by thousands of dollars a day by developing a web application for the credit return department that is accessed via tablet for streamlined data retrieval to eliminate paper usage and excess travelling of employees to locate records
• Implementing photo-taking function into current web page to simplify the verification and documentation of product conditions
• Boosting working efficiency by building a department scheduler for the manager to better organize drivers’ schedules and gain a clearer understanding of how to reallocate resources and maximize the productivity of working hours
• Reduce user error by collaborating with the project manager and a remote coworker to test new code in development system for quality assurance and better handling of vendor’s special orders
• Liaise with management and supervisors bi-annually to communicate ideas for improving working efficiency
- PHP Programmer at Lyman Companies
- Online Content Manager at Stoutonia
- Web Developer at IFO Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information and Communication Technology
- Bachelor's - Information Management
Maintained 2 websites (https://autostart.com, https://www.mycarpay.com)
• Added enhancements using HTML and CSS to Autostart
• Created a sitemap page for Autostart
• Used JQuery to modify registration functionality for MyCarPay
• Created account page for MyCarPay to allow users to see their account status
• Created blog page to allow a user to enter monthly blog information
• Created and administered GitHub site
- PHP Programmer at Jackson Automotive
- Lee County Tax Collector (Contract) at
- PHP Programmer/Developer (Contract) at Transcore
- at Retired
6 months at this Job
- Project manager for 3 months - Work samples: http://connecta.biz. A website which can connect employers to employees. Special for freelancing projects https://www.excoino.net : A website for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. I have developed this website from scratch and I have done all researches on cryptocurrencies too. This website is one of my successful R&D experiences. "Coloan" web service : Developing RESTFUL API. http://coloan.ir : A website for advertising "Coloan" application.
- PHP programmer at Ernyka
- PHP Web Developer at Rees
- PHP Programmer at Rayasamane
- Full Stack Developer at Research Institute of Cyberspace, Shahid Beheshti University
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master - Software engineering
- Undergraduate - Software engineering
- PHD - Automatic Software Repair
Building projects using AngularJS, jQuery and PHP. I developed a REST API to allow easy application integration with our MySQL backend. Totally re-engineered and rewrote our legacy reporting system utilizing PHP and AngularJS. Leading an agile team in developing a scalable, cloud based accounting application to manage millions of dollars in a pooled trust account. Setup robust web analytics for our web sites and customer communications; provide comprehensive analysis of website traffic, generate reports and make recommendations for future improvements. Administration and maintenance of our in-house Linux servers and AWS virtual private cloud.
- Lead PHP Programmer/Web Developer at Center for Disability Rights
- Test Tech, Application Developer at L3 GCS
- Engineering Technician at Rolls-Royce Formerly R. Brooks Assc.
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- 2 semesters (34 credits) - Computer Information Systems
- Microsoft Certified Systems Admin (MCSA) - Windows 2000 - Security Specialization
• Team leader to manage large, complex design projects for implementation into the company's custom Customer Relation Management (CRM) application.
• Managed off-shore team of developers in India for year long project.
• Collaborate with programmers to create access points for communication between CRM and 3rd party software.
• Develop and maintain optimal workflow of CRM for its users.
• Develop/design new features to accommodate the needs of business requests.
• Analyze and repair any known application errors.
- Senior PHP Programmer at Nobils Health
- PHP/MySQL Programmer at Ebby Halliday Realtors
- PHP/MySQL Programmer at North American Spine
- PHP/MySQL Developer at R-Cubed Service and Sales, Inc
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Music