• Worked with next-generation technologies like AJAX and jQuery to enable more efficient development and more responsive interfaces.
• Extensively using PHP CodeIgniter MVC framework as back-end programming language, Angular as Front-end as well as Python for developing server side scripting.
• Developed Reactive forms using Angular.
• Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal 8 to build Website using Drupal 8.
• PHP-MySQL connectivity was used to access the required data from the database.
• Created MySQL stored procedures and functions for customer's database module.
• Developed/Design the application using WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL5 and PHP)architecture using Laravel Framework.
• Created backend REST Services using ASP.Net MVC and front end using Angular.
• Implemented REST API server for generic user authentication process.
• Installed and configured Drupal 8 in the UNIX environment and performed various Content Management System modifications for the Websites.
• Worked on Drupal 8 theming, User experience design.
• Worked on managing, editing and deleting the site content and publishing and un-publishing them in Drupal.
• Estimated required time for updates or feature development and implementation.
• Built PHP applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVC architecture, Laravel Framework.
• Designed, created and updated MySQL databases.
• Following SCRUM methodology of the Agile development environment with 4 weeks sprints.
• Created web login page and registration module with Laravel Authentication service and Middleware.
• Created cross-browser compatible user interfaces with Bootstrap.
- PHP Web Developer/Drupal at IBTS, VA
- PHP Drupal Developer at SpiralTech Superior Dental Implants
- Web Developer (PHP) at Thomson Reuters
- PHP Developer at CodeMaestros
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- B.Tech - Information Technology
• Develops and maintains complex WordPress-based applications
• Implements complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards
• Develops WordPress widgets, Plug-ins, Custom post types, and page templates.
• Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
• Developing a set of dashboards in Splunk 6 by leveraging Underscore, D3, Jquery/UI, Backbone, and Django.
• Co-developed dynamic Ruby on Rails/HTML5 application highlighting numerous data visualization of web metrics.
• Created file and did Unit testing by creating Test Suites using PHP Unit, Codeception, and Jasmine
• Used Agile principles such as Scrum, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD) as development methodology.
• Experience in Hibernate which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and performed polymorphic associations.
• Followed coding guidelines while implementing the application.
- PHP Web Developer at Umass Memorial Health Care
- PHP Developer at Walmart
- PHP Developer at Farmers Insurance Group
- PHP Developer at State Street Bank
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Built executive dashboard using PHP and MySQL that displays near-real time sales and production data to executive team.
• Worked with stakeholders to plan projects, gather requirements, and build documentation and user stories.
• Worked with development team to update all customer maintenance functions to include GSM carriers.
• Built web based sales scorecards to measure sales and operational performance.
• Built automated reporting scripts using PHP and MySQL that would compile data and email reports.
• Worked closely with sales manager to provide accurate point of sale reporting.
- PHP Web Developer/Analytics at Telecom Service Bureau
- Research and Development/Marketing Specialist at Telecom Service Bureau
- Account Care and Operations Specialist at Telecom Service Bureau
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administartion
- Associates - Computer Science
Worked on several tracking systems. These systems keep track of all the activities related to New projects, Engineering Design/drawings, Engineers, and Accounts etc.
• Utilization of Zend / CodeIgniter framework for development and maintenance of the applications.
• Created scripts scheduled to run as jobs during non-business hours.
• Developed and maintained REST API services for the interaction of different tracking systems.
• Developed VB-Macro services from scratch to update excel data daily.
• Converted existing macro-excel based application to web-based services.
• Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
• Identified, developed and optimized client-side code for a smooth front-end experience.
• Used GIT with SourceTree that offers a visual representation of your repositories.
• Provided application development support and consultation to plan to test and fix the defect and support the external test team during an integration test, System test, end-to-end test, performance test, and UAT testing.
• Involved in the release into Production, Development, and Staging.
• Worked with SQL, which includes configuration, query optimization, full-text search indexing, and de-normalization.
- Php/Web developer at Computech Corporation
- Software engineer at Infosys Pvt. Ltd
- Intern at Learn Flow Pvt. Ltd
1 year at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science - Computer Science
* Utilize Laravel PHP framework to develop reports, automation, content management, and marketing automation for power sports dealerships. * Manage the development of applications on web sites, including the development of functional specifications, interface design, coding, and testing. * Provide ongoing support for web site applications, including ongoing programming support for enhancing web site applications and technical support to members with web site application issues. * Administered all company policies and acted as a role model in the adherence to policies. * Perform queries on collections and create reports using Chartsjs. Key Accomplishments Technology Used * Generated Models to interact with SQL and Mongo database. * Created blade file which route to Controllers using Jquery and Ajax. * Retrieved and stored data from the Google Analytics API.
- PHP Web Developer at Psx Digital
- WordPress Developer at Rise Web Solutions
- Virtual Reality QA Engineer at QualityLogic
1 year at this Job
- - Computer Science
- PHP Web Developer at BizBooster Online Services Pvt. Ltd
at this Job
- DIPLOMA - E&C
- PHP Web Developer at Wesma
- PHP Developer at MarketSoft
4 months at this Job
at this Job
- Ph.D. - Science Education
- M.S.E. - Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- B.S. - Information Systems Management
- B.S. - Ed., Secondary Education
- PHP Web Developer at Axio
- C# .Net Developer at Eletrosinal
- PHP Developer at I9
- C# Software Developer at Indbras
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
Training Center Management Web Application
● Implemented a Help Desk module to be used throughout the organization.
● Created a Campus Security module to keep track of incidents, blotters and other security related processes.
● Ensured that the front and back end code would work seamlessly together using SOLID principles and OO design patterns.
● Leveraged VueJS to create SPA type functionality in separate application modules.
● Practiced GIT workflow to create readable, maintainable and clean code.
● Developed a RESTful API using Laravel, VueJS and MySQL.
● Constructed Rest Controllers to receive JSON objects from the front-end and business logic classes to control the manipulation of data before updates, deletes or inserts in the database.
● Designed a suitable database schema to handle the conceptual data model and wrote Laravel services and controllers to handle requests, perform validation and transform data between the API and database models. Environment: VSCode, Oracle SQL Developer, GIT, MySQL, Linux
- Full Stack PHP Web Developer/System Admin at US Postal Service
- FastTrack'D Developer at COOK SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL
- Web Developer/ IT Helpdesk at LOCKE SUPPLY COMPANY - Oklahoma City
1 year, 9 months at this Job