PHP Web Developer
November 2018 to Present.
6 months Contract.
Create a series of projects for faculty members and students.
• A crud for control a Faculty contacts phone book. The user has to have the ability to make changes, such: Contact First and Last name, Contact Group( Administration, Staff, etc...). A list with all contacts to enable users to Edit or Delete(no delete, field type smallint 0 = active, 1 = deactivate )
- PHP Web Developer at Princeton University
- PHP Programmer at TF Cornerstone Manhattan
- PHP Programmer at www.warneracademy.com
- PHP Programmer at NY - Full
4 months at this Job
- High School diploma
• Implementing various WordPress plugins.
• Implementing Cart based e-commerce applications for both Mobile and Web-applications.
• Successfully integrated payment gateways such as Stripe and PayPal.
• Advancing with Android and IOS application teams with API based approach.
• Converting the existing systems and improving the functionality of the application using industry standards.
• Search Implementing the application able to search for various services within the application like categories, events, and users.
• Developed database connections, MySQL queries, Joins, and Views
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases to make application work effectively and with advanced features.
• Integrating various Google Services like Custom Google Search, Google.
• Integrating various services such as LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and Facebook with the application using industry standard feature.
• Worked on Web services using REST Services.
• Maintaining source code with version control systems like Git and SVN.
• Resolving bugs from the existing websites and implemented enhancements that significantly improved the functionality and speed of the application.
• Collaborating with different application teams to design and maintain applications.
• Maintained DNS records using Route53.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Worked on Migration of Windows server from on-premises to AWS cloud.
• Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog, and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team. Tools: PHP, CodeIgniter, WordPress, jQuery, AWS, Nodejs, Amazon (EC2, RDS, S3, Route53), Git, SVN, Google Maps & Custom Google Search, Payment gateway (Stripe, PayPal), Cart based e-commerce Application, Services (LinkedIn, Google, Twitter and Facebook.), DNS, NetBeans, Android Studio.
- PHP Web Developer at MAPICOS IT PVT LTD
2 years at this Job
- Master's Degree - Computer and Information Science
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Science and Engineering
Setup payment gateways for Authorize.net, PayPal, Check 21, Braintree, Stripe, and Sparrow One.
• Build custom APIs for clients.
• Maintain in house Windows and Linux servers plus all routers, switches, and firewalls. Also do Mac support and repair.
- PHP Web Developer at Webtron USA Inc
- Computer Network Technician, Accountant, Programmer at Quade Computer, Inc. / Quade Publishing
- Accountant, Network Administrator at Quade Computer, Inc. / Quade Publishing
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- AA - Liberal Arts
- AAS - Web Technology
- AS - Business
Develop websites Using PHP programming language.
● Developing A Website To facilitate buying and selling services and goods such as electronics, furniture, household goods, medical stuff I use 1- HTML5. 2- CSS3. 3-BOOTSTRAP. 4-JQUERY. 5-PHP STORED PROCEDURE. 6- MYSQL. Here is The Link: http://www.egyptian-markets.com/
● Developing Aresponsive Website for Restaurant that Allow Customer to make orders online And Make payment With Paypal I Use 1-HTML5 2-CSS3 3-JQUERY 4-AJAX. 5-PHP STORED PROCEDURE 6-MYSQL Here is the link: rakka-cafe.000webhostapp.com
● Developed and implemented Social networking website for students, inspired by Facebook. With the rise in social networking websites, the main goal of this project is to create a website which, like Facebook, let users interact with each other by exchanging messages. that the users themselves create. I Use 1-HTML5 2-CSS3 3-JQUERY 4-AJAX. 5-PHP FRAMEWORK (LARAVEL). 6-MYSQL
● Developing desktop application to alraghy hospital in Assuit (graduation project) (LAB ANALYSIS). Medical Analysts (MA) listen to dictated recordings made by physicians and other medical professionals and convert them into documents in a prescribed format. I Use 1-Ado.net. 2-C#.
● Support Customer.
● Managed all aspects of websites, including publishing, updating, and managing content.
● Maintained all data using a MySQL database.
● Decreased monthly error rates to all-time lows (from 2.2% to 0.9%).
- PHP Web Developer at
at this Job
- bachelor's degree - Information System
Maintain and support 50+ clients’ websites (LAMP stack).
- Senior PHP Web developer at Block and Lowell CPAs PA
- Senior Software Developer at ScriptSender
- Solutions Engineer / Senior PHP Developer at Apex Systems / AT&T
- PHP Web developer at Block and Lowell CPAs PA
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Management of Information Systems
Design SQL table schema
● Review pull requests
● Create HTML pages using Bootstrap
- PHP Web Developer at ISU WebDev
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Hy-Vee
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering - General Business
Build the sales statistic service. Makes CRM improvements.
- PHP Web Developer at AppliancesConnection
- Full Stack Developer at Translation Cloud
- Independent contractor at FISICO INC
- Software Engineer/Technical Lead at OOO "Robodir"
1 month at this Job
- - Russian IT
Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process. Worked on connection of Database to the website. Design, developed and tested the website.
- Php Web Developer at Agency Bidding
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Connecticut
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
July2015 OfferDat is a mobile local shopping app with a PHP/Yii web backend. I was responsible for building product import processes for popular eCommerce platforms. Each eCommerce platform is unique and a lot of the work was coming up with solutions to get the data we needed from each platform.
- PHP Web Developer at OfferDat Inc
1 month at this Job
- - Technology Stack
6 months at this Job
- Polytechni - Computer science Engineering
- 12th - science
- High school - science