physical education teacher
- Physical Education Teacher at St Lawrence lewis boces
- Warehouse Worker at Amsterdam electric
- Teacher at
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physical Educator
Part Time High School Physical Education Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher at Spring Valley High School
- Head Junior Varsity Wrestling Coach at East Ramapo School District
- Soccer Coach at East Ramapo School District
- Full Time Leave Replacement at Fall-Spring
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physical Education
- Masters of Health - Physical Education, & Recreation
1. Part time 2. Physical Education Teacher for Middle and High school.
- Physical Education Teacher at Praire Steriling Education
- Gymnastics' Coach at Viking Gymnastics Club
- International Team Leader at Prospect O'hare Airport
- Physical Ed. Professor at Military Univercity "Skenderbej"
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Didactic of Physical Edu - Didactic of Physical Edu
- - children's summer camps
- Bachelor's of Science - Physical Edu, Gymnastics
I have been a Physical Education teacher for 29 years at Lynnfield Middle School.
- Physical Education teacher at Lynnfield Public Schools
- Physical Education teacher at
28 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physical Education/ teacher certification
• Serve as instructor and teach fitness for regular physical education classes, grades 9-12.
• Implement drills and personalize programs for all students to emphasize all aspects of the game.
• Develop lesson plans to meet the needs of each class within the framework of the school's physical education policy.
• Serve as an active member of an interdisciplinary team.
• Coach track team
• Coach Assistant Junior Varsity basketball and volleyball team. Morris High School 09-01-06-02
• Physical Education teacher
• Track Coach Evander Childs High School 09-02-06-08
• JV basketball assistant coach
• Volleyball assistant coach
- Physical Education Teacher at New York City Department of Education
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Education - Health
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation and Physical Education
Physical Education teacher teaching sports skills, fitness, health. Experience coaching football, basketball, track, volleyball and current Varsity Girls Head Tennis Coach.
- Physical Education Teacher/Coach at Clover School District
- Part Time Sales Associate at CLARKS BOSTONIAN
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Exercise Science- Sports Performance and Sports Nutrition
- Bachelor's - Physical Education
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Elementary physical education teacher
- Physical Education Teacher at Duval County Public Schools
- Physical Education Teacher at Flagler County Schools
- Physical Education Teacher at
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Physical Education
14618 Physical Education Teacher, Infant-Kindergarten Develop lesson plans and implement curriculum featuring age-appropriate activities. Offer support for instructional objectives. Provide a safe environment for children. Utilize appropriate behavior management strategies and techniques. After School Program/ Teacher, Grades K-5 Provide academic, social, and emotional support to the children. Summer Camp Lead Teacher/ Director, Grades K-6 Director of all games and activities. Initiate new and creative activities. Provide guidance and role modeling. Ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- Physical Education Teacher at After School Program
- Substitute Teacher at Williamson Central School District
- Student Teaching at Gananda Middle School (6-8), Gananda School District
- Adaptive Coach at Rochester Rookies, SUNY College of Brockport
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Physical Education - Physical Education
• Created lesson plans and delivered instruction to five physical education classes with an emphasis on achieving social and life skills through physical activities and teambuilding
• Used team sports to create a sense of unity amongst the students while promoting a competitive desire to improve individual skills
• Encouraged the importance of living a healthy and active lifestyle to all students through the promotion of accountability in nutrition and physical activity
• Taught students guidelines, sportsmanship, and personal achievement through strategic motivation, and encouragement
- Physical Education Teacher at Physical Education K
- ELA Middle School Teacher at The Children's Guild
- Lead teacher/Teacher Assistant at HighRoad School of Delaware
- City of Wilmington Summer Counselor at Parks and Recreations
7 months at this Job
- - Physical Education
As a Physical Education teacher, I am responsible for organizing activities for students that include team sports, individual exercise, as well as techniques to improve flexibility and coordination. I am also responsible for teaching young students the importance of developing healthy habits and lifestyles. At this young age, kids can be susceptible to playing video games, eating junk food, and learning poor habits that can contribute to poor health in the long-term. It is my job to help kids understand its okay to go outside to have fun.
- Physical Education Teacher/Coach at Exalt Academy/Little Rock Prep Academy
- 3rd Grade Teacher/Coach at Little Rock Preparatory Academy
- Team Member/Team Leader at Hino
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies
- Master's - Sports Administration