• Currently hold the position of Environmental Health & Safety - Physical Security Specialist.
• Manager of Security Audits for all 18 Wells Enterprises facilities.
• Annual training on various topics including OSHA, HAZMAT, Overview of HACCP, Safety Compliance, Security, Employee Workplace Violence, Environmental Awareness, and Quality Assurance.
• Responsibilities include: implementing strategies to protect Wells employees from active shooters, bomb threats, or any other outside dangers, work with local police and firemen in the event of emergencies dealing with visitors that may cause harm to our employees and facilities, and provide safety/security training for employees to use in any hazardous situation.
• Maintained excellent attendance throughout career.
- Physical Security Specialist at WELLS ENTERPRISES, INC
- Security Internship at WELLS ENTERPRISES, INC
- Office Assistant at LOGICLEAN LLC
- Freezer Worker at WELLS ENTERPRISES, INC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Business
Current Position Physical Security Specialist Provides a technically secure environment for the President and Vice President at the White House, Vice Presidential Residence, and such places that the President and Vice President may be temporarily located. Provides technical security for other protectees during travel and at their residences, as directed or requested. Plans, designs, develops, implements, installs and maintains technical security detection systems to include intrusion, radiation, fire and key control. Plans, designs, develops, and implements equipment/systems for Secret Service facilities, and administers a comprehensive countermeasures program against explosives, chemical, biological, and radiological hazards. Supports the Service’s field offices with technical and electronic assistance personnel and equipment for investigative and surveillance purposes. Provides security specialists for assignments to specialized field offices and protective divisions. Responsible for all aspects of technical security in advance of travel of the President and Vice President, and upon request for other protectees.
- Police/Physical Security Specialist at US Secret Service
29 years, 5 months at this Job
- AS - Criminal Justice
Physical Security Specialist: Analyzed and evaluated security operations to identify security risks or identify opportunities for improvement. Collected and analyzed security data to determine security needs, security program goals, and program accomplishments. Created and implemented security standards, policies, and procedures. Planned, directed, and coordinated security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, while providing situational awareness. Performed vulnerability identification, risk analysis, assessments of evolving physical security threats, information security, emergency management, and information technology security to develop and coordinate vulnerability reduction measures. Performed protective action planning to ensure DOJ employees, information, and property are not compromised or subjected to malicious mischief, injury, or other willful acts by unauthorized individuals. Assisted in developing and managing security related training classes to inform DOJ staff of protective measures and response activities related to DOJ's security programs. Served as a security authority in interpreting new policies, procedures, standards, training and methods to ensure compliance relating to preventing, identifying and protecting information, personnel, property, facilities, operations, or material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, sabotage, or loss. Served as a subject matter expert responsible for development, coordination, direction and assessment of the following DOJ programs: personnel security, physical security, information security, industrial security, emergency management, and safety. Served as the expert for Continuity of Operations (COOP) with responsibility for creating, maintaining, and publishing (directly or in coordination with other DOJ Divisions) viable and executable contingency plans for COOP that facilitate DOJ's operations during any emergency or situation that may disrupt normal operations. Interpreted and implemented Department of Homeland Security agency standards, guidelines and policies for DOJ emergency preparedness programs. Developed and implemented policies, plans, procedures and methods for the prevention of emergency incidents, and determined the most effective and appropriate methods of protecting personnel and property when emergencies happen. Served as Incident Commander in agency-wide drills and emergencies. Coordinated efforts with state and local professional first responders and building management and engineering staff.
- Physical Security Specialist at Constellis
- Truck Driver/Owner Operator at Phenix Rising, LLC
- Court Security Officer-CSO at United States Marshals Service
- Federal Police Officer at Department of Defense/Department of the Navy
9 months at this Job
- - Cyber Security
- - Law Enforcement
- - Liberal Arts
- - Biology
contractor state side or overseas on U.S. Government facilities full time, part time or TDY Security Clearance Level Active Top Secret Veritiss LLC June 2018 to present, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba - Joint Task Force (JTF), J2 Physical Security Job title Physical Security Specialist. Job responsibilities install, repair and neutralize GSA approved combination locks on GSA Containers. Install, repair, and rebuild cipher locks, conduct surveys for SCIF and collateral spaces. Record keeping of combination changes on form 700s and SF-089 Safe and Vault Container Maintenance records.
- Physical Security Specialist at U.S. Government
- Locksmith/Carpenter at Michael Baker/Kaseman International
- GSA Certified Safe, Vault Tech, and Inspector, Locksmith Supervisor at PAE Government Service
- Physical Security Supervisor at U.S. Embassy
9 months at this Job
• Serves as an expert physical security specialist and performs physical security functions and tasks relative to assigned area in the security technology fields of intrusion detection systems, access control systems, and sound masking systems and external and internal closed circuit television for one or more facilities
• Serves as the base authority and expert on all matters involving antiterrorism and force protection policy, procedures and program requirements
• Ensures issues and initiatives, which conflict with security requirements are identified and resolved in a prompt and efficient manner
• Overseas the conduct of antiterrorism exercises and drills, ensuring antiterrorism requirements are met in the planning and design of military construction projects
• Researches, develops, and maintains applicable waivers and exceptions to mandatory AT/FP policies for Higher Headquarters review and approval to include mitigating measures
- Physical Security Specialist at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- Police Officer/K at DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- Supervisor/Patrol Operations Shift Lieutenant at DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- Chief Petty Officer (E-7)/Supervisor at U.S. Navy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Security Management
Police 08/2016-03/01/2-17 Grade Level: GS 9-0083 ~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40+ Department 03/2009 - 09/2016 P.O. Box 2070 Grade Level: GS-9-0080 Hines, IL Salary: 69,000 Hours per week: 40+ Captain - Physical Security Specialist, 080 I am the Physical security Specialist on a facility which: - Encompasses 147 acres - Has 3.2 million square feet of property - 44 elevators on property - Outer corridor of building 1 is 2,167 feet long -taking 8 minutes to walk at average speed - There is 204,209 square feet of floor space for public corridors and lobbies - There is 807,537 square feet of flooring for environment of care areas - There is 532,168 square feet of mechanical, electrical and communication rooms on facility - 53 buildings on the property - 10 tenant agencies on the property - Average of 200 work orders per year I perform the following physical security inspections: - Annual Physical Security Inspection - Monthly 30 day follow ups for any deficiencies on inspections - Vulnerability Inspections - Vast inspections - Grant and per Diem Inspections (lower level) - Low Income Housing Inspections - Environment of Care Inspections - Construction Inspections Upon completion of inspections I submit work orders for any deficiencies, set up service call for equipment malfunctions, or write recommendations for any security deficiencies. I am currently the Chairman of the Security Sub Committee. The committee has nine (9) personnel from various services within the hospital. I am also a voting or non-voting member on the following committees: - Construction Committee - Security Sub - Committee - Environment of Care Committee - Research Committee - Police Grant and per Diem Committee - Police All Employee Survey Committee I manage the daily operations of the Physical security Section which entails: - Policy Development and adherence - Funds accountability - Deficiency ID and repair - Liaison to other hospital supervisors - Timekeeper approver - Police education coordinator While performing these functions I demonstrate sustained proficiency in the acquisition of all security systems involved in surveillance activities, photographic identification and access control. I supervise the performance of four (4) GS-8-0083 Lieutenants, four (4) GS-7-0083 sergeants and 32 GS-6-0083 police officers in the monthly testing of all alarms in the system which are critical to the overall security of the facility and the community based outpatient clinics. I take charge during incidents involving police action, which may require the coordination of on-scene actions between different disciplines. - ensure crime scene preservation and evidence collection are accomplished in a technically correct manner - ensure appropriate notifications are made in accordance with standard operating procedures - accept feedback and consider ideas as potential enhancements to procedures and methods of work accomplishment - identify problem areas and take steps to resolve situations - notify higher-level supervisors on more complex issues that require a high level of involvement. (Contact Supervisor: Yes, Supervisor's Name: Chief Gary Marsh, Supervisor's Phone: 708-202-2014)
- Captain - Physical Security Specialist at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs/ Hines
- Supervisory Police Officer at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs/ Hines
- Human Resource Advisor (Senior Enlisted Advisor) at United States Army
- Department Manager (Brigade Operations NCO) at United States Army
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Liberal Arts
- Associate Degree - Instructor Technology
- Associate Degree - Supervisory Leadership
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities 1. Detachment Commander of Marine Security Guard American Embassy, La Paz Bolivia 80-82 2.Security Manager, Visitor Control Center, Defense Advanced Projects Agency (DARPA) 1991-1993, Arlington VA 3. Physical Security Specialist, conducted risk and vulnerability assessments for Federal Transit Administation Critical Infrastructiure Protection assets against anti-terrorist threasts, acts of fraud, and vulnerability assessments. Accomplishments American Embassy- Detachment Commander of the Marine Security Guard Detachment. Provided security, particularly the protection of classified information and equipment vital to the national security of the United States at American diplomatic posts. Skills Used Security Manager at the DoD's Defense Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Security manager and Operations Coordinator for the Visitor Control Center providing 24/7 security operations. Planned, developed, implemented security program operations and standard operating proceduresto identiy threats, and recommended solutions to prevent unauthorized access and fraud. Pysical Security Specialist conducted detailed security inspections and surveys of Critical Infrastructure assets for the Federal Transit Authority (light rail/rapid transit facilities)
- Physical Security Specialist/Manager at US Marine Corps/USATREX/Booz Allen Hamilton
at this Job
- Business Administration
10903 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20993 United States 02/2017 - Present Salary: 68,036.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 0080 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 11 Physical Security Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Conducts inspection activities of physical security programs and facilities throughout FDA headquarters and field offices to ensure compliance with security requirements. Determines the effectiveness of security controls in place to safeguard and protect personnel, facilities, and information. Identify the need for more effective management systems and controls in correcting discrepancies and inefficiencies in the physical security program. Assists with and reviews security system design; evaluates the effectiveness of existing security systems. Develops and initiates additions to existing security systems to ensure that adequate security measures are maintained on FDA buildings and grounds. Plans and organizes security studies and projects to assure that personnel are adhering to established policies and practices. Determine security measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure of non-public information. Supervisor: Tampathi Carroll-McIntyre (301) 796-2405 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Physical Security Specialist at Food and Drug Administration
- Federal MPO Police Detective at National Institutes of Health
- Federal Police Officer at National Institutes of Health
- Fraud/Security Specialist II at Branch Banking & Trust
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Procurement & Acquisition Management
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Economics
Supervised nine Physical Security Specialist with area of responsibility for over 50% of Continental United States International Border, as well as Puerto Rico and Caribbean Islands. Planned, supervised, reviewed and approved Physical Security Surveys of over 400 facilities, as well as Risk Assessments on over 200 facilities. Was responsible for the day to day operations of the Regional Area of Responsibility to include direct correspondence with higher headquarters ensuring the accurate and timely flow of all pertinent information. During this time frame, my region was the most productive in terms of Physical Security Surveys and Risk Assessments directly impacting the allocation of necessary funding to mitigate vulnerabilities and risk to U.S. Customs and Border Protection Personnel and Facilities.
- SUPERVISORY PHYSICAL SECURITY SPECIALIST at U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
- SENIOR PHYSICAL SECURITY SPECIALIST at U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
- Senior Noncommissioned Officer at Military Police
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
Contractor 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA Air Combat Command October 2018 – Present Hours per week: 40 Physical Security Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Provide customer service and access control to building 23, responsible for validating security credentials via Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)/Scattered Castles. Assist in the management of personnel security program for visitors and newly assigned military, civilian, and contractor personnel ensuring proper security clearance levels are verified and badges are issued. Verify security clearances for individuals requiring access to NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, CENTRIX, REMIS, IMDS, IGEMS, and M3 systems. Assist administration of Security Education and Awareness Training (SEAT) programs within the organization. Perform information security tasks ensuring compliance with security regulations regarding courier cards, proper marking and wrapping of classified information. Conduct thorough site surveys to identify additional requirements for security solutions. Monitor intrusion detection systems (IDS) and close circuit television (CCTV) alarm systems. Evaluate physical security systems and equipment for the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF). Work with selected vendors to incorporate various technologies into the SCIF. Execute product research to provide solutions for site security needs and challenges.
- Physical Security Specialist at United States Department Of Defense
- Military Police – Flight Chief at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Patrol/Narcotics Detection Dog Handler at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
- Explosives Detection Dog Handler at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
5 months at this Job
- - Non-Commission Officer Leadership Course, 170 hours
- Associates - Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- - Airman Leadership School, 120 hours