• Assisting therapists with treatment and help as needed
• Maintaining tech room responsibilities
• Patient interaction
• Helped reduce the budget (Thera bands, paper)
• Organizing and maintaining departments equipment and sanitation
• Keeping temperature and charge logs
- Physical Therapy Tech/Ortho Tech at Cleveland Clinic Florida- Physical Therapy Tech
- Head Baseball Coach- T Ball Division at Weslaco Parks and Recreation
- Assistant Baseball Coach at T Ball Division
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Kinesiology
• Assist patients with exercise plan directed by Physical Therapists
• Check patients in/out of each appointment
• Assist with scheduling physical therapy appointments
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Document inventory of department equipment and supplies
- Physical Therapy Tech at Physical Therapy Tech
- Physical Therapy Aide at Crotty Rehab
- Administrative Assistant at Hamilton Honda
- Internship/Volunteer at Hamilton Physical Therapy
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Physical Therapist Assistant
CNA taking and recording vital signs, ambulate patient, help with ADL’s, transporting patients to test. Monitor changes in heart rhythm. Telemetry training. Provide 1:1 care at behavioral health facility with adults and adolescents. Physical therapy tech,Ambulate patients, exercise total knee and total hip replacements, Take off and apply wound vac’s, provide wound care treatments. Apply profore wraps and other compression treatment.
- CNA /Physical therapy tech at Metroplex health system
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High school
• Receives patients for Physical and Occupational Therapy sessions using the Raintree Electronic Medical Software application, which allows record management, new patient intake, editing, and scheduling
• Uses multi-line phone system, fax, printers, computer software; manages incoming and outgoing mail; communicates with other APT locations as needed; updates and organizes information according to staff-implemented spreadsheets and logs
• Communicates with Therapy staff to ensure excellent patient care, HIPAA compliance, accurate treatment and billing procedures, as well as assisting in maintaining patient chart folders
• Verifies several kinds of insurance, including Workman's Compensation and some Disability cases; enters ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes and end-of-day charge tickets Assists in helping therapists as they perform treatments and exercises on patients as well as general laundry, cleaning, and keeping the therapy floor safe and workable
- Receptionist/Physical Therapy Tech at Advanced Physical Therapy/USPh
- Volunteer Patient Care Liaison at Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician Program Student at Job Corps Academy
- Pharmacy Technician Extern at Walgreen's Pharmacy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Fine Arts - Ceramics, Painting, and Writing
- ACT WorkKeys Silver National Career Readiness Certificate
- PTCB-Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) - Pharmacy
- General Equivalency Diploma - General Education
Scheduled patient appointments with physical therapists and coordinate therapists' schedules.
● Transported patients to and from treatment areas, using a wheelchair or providing standing support.
● Observed patients during treatment to compile and evaluate data on patients' responses and progress and report to the physical therapist.
● Conferred with physical therapy staff or others to discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, or coordinating treatment.
● Administered active or passive manual therapeutic exercises, therapeutic massage, or heat, light, sound, water, or electrical modality treatments, such as ultrasound.
● Cleaned and arranged work area and disinfect equipment after treatment. Change linens, such as bed sheets and pillowcases.
● Simplified office work, such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering the telephone, taking messages, or filling out forms.
● Arranged treatment supplies to keep them in order.
- Physical Therapy Tech at Orland Therapy Specialists Ltd
- Portable Vendor at Illinois Sportservice
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) at A/X Armani Exchange
- Student Volunteer at Food Bank
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- None - N/A
- Associate - Family Services
Administrative Assistant/Physical Therapy Tech-Kure Pain Management *Schedule, cancel and reschedule patient appointments using Athena software. *Address all issues and concerns patients may have with providers and nurses on staff. *Pull patient charts and print out documents needed. *Direct all patient refills and requests to providers on staff. *Work directly one on one with the patients to perform physical therapy exercises for the day. *Worked directly with the Physical therapy techs to ensure each patient had a successful appt. *Entered all New Patients information into the Athena Software(data entry). *Worked directly with insurance companies to confirm eligibility. * Collected, confirmed and processed payments over the phone and in person. *Answered multi line phone and transferred to designated section. *Maintained appearance and safety standards of office.
- Front Desk Receptionist/physical therapy tech at KureSmart Pain Management
- Administrative Assistant -Office Services Clerk Intern Department of Social Services at
- Customer Service Clerk at
- Sales Associate at Gary's Gardens
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Answer phone, Schedule patient's appointments, Call Insurance, Take payments, Teach patient's exercises, Clean office, Scanning, Get patient paperwork filed out, give excellent customer service.
- Physical Therapy Tech/ Receptionist at Eagle Rock Physical Therapy
- Wholesale Customer Service/ New Accounts at Lazy One
- CRM Agent at Direct Financial Solutions
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Help in transporting and preparation of patients for rehabilitation services for both land and aqua therapy
• Assist with treatments including ambulation, hot/cold packs and range of motion exercises
• Observe clients for any change in status and reports to therapist
• Maintain client files and records, accepted copays, schedule appointments, record patient intakes.
• Provide equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area
•Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests; allaying fears
•Educates patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines. LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
- Southeastern Physical Therapy Tech at Southeastern Physical Therapy
- Athletico Rehabilitation Aide at
- Valparaiso University Fitness Center Building Manager at
- Human Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Aide at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Human Biology
Completing therapy charts, teaching correct stretches and excercises, communication, administering stimulation, filing charts, organization, and cleanliness.
- Front Office Admin/Physical Therapy Tech at Health Actions Physical Therapy
- Customer Service Representative at Credit Central Loan and Tax
- Waitress at Maness' Family Restaurant
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walgreens
1 year at this Job
- Adv Diploma
Check patients in/out, collect co-pays, insurance verification and authorizations, end of day daily cash reports, deposits, order therapy and office supplies, answer phones, referrals, manage needs of office, open and closing, run weekly schedule reports, schedule patients, fax MRI and X-ray orders, assist Physical Therapist and Chiropractor with E-stem, ultrasounds, patient registration/admissions, post payments to accounts, billing, etc.
- Office Manager/Physical Therapy Tech at Core Rehab Associates
- Account Installation Specialist/Provider Data Analyst at Humana
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist at Texas Oncology, PA
- Medical Secretary at Charlton Methodist Hospital
4 months at this Job