Chattanooga, TN 37403 Position Held: Physician Liaison
Immediate Supervisor: Tonja Perkins Job Duties
• Administrative Tasks
• Review patients charts
• Meet with physicians to discuss patient care
• Meet with patients' to discuss their care and discharge plan
• Review patients' insurance
- Physician Liaison at Erlanger Health Systems
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
University Hospitals of Cleveland Purpose and Scope: Identify and develop lucrative opportunities presenting and selling a wide range of hospital services to physicians in assigned region that positively grows client practice offerings and increases revenues and profitability of the organization. Establish relationships with physicians, determine needs, present, negotiate, and close deals. Collaborate with upper management in sales strategy development, new product and service development, competitive intelligence gathering and analysis, reporting, and other routine business functions. As Physician Liaison, serve as a partner with clients to enhance practice offerings and patient services to help grow business through utilization of University Hospitals of Cleveland services.
Organizational Impact Contributions:
• To date, consistently exceeds expectations in all facets of duties and responsibilities. Noted for gaining and maintaining a high degree of confidence with prospective and current clients, and for providing guidance and motivation to employees critical to obtaining both short- and long-term objectives.
- Physician Liaison at University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Senior Clinical Liaison at Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- HIV Sales Specialist at Agouron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Specialty Medical Representative at Daiichi Pharmaceutical Corp
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration / Marketing
Physician Liaison between nursing staff, physicians and nurse practitioner, logging acute care issues for physicians and practitioner. Uploading physician notes in patient records
- Physician Liaison/Medical Records at Friendship Manor Rehab South
- ROI Specialist at MRO
- Medical records/transportation coordinator at Brandon Oaks Nursing and Rehab
- Medical Records/unit secretary at Richfield Retirement Community
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical administrative clinical assistant
Sales & marketing & Brand Management Physician Liaison Team Lead/Mgr & Active Field Executive Territory Liaison (Dual Role) Team Lead/Mgr - day to day management responsibility of team, establishing territory & organizational quarterly goals, mentoring, work with team to identify & reach growth expectations, branding, leadership meetings & team support ride along Physician Liaison - Account Executive
-Business Development 200+ accounts
➢ Exponentially increase volume of referrals from new and existing accounts in Raleigh territory including new modalities & services lines as practice continues to grow & expand
➢ Build relationships internally with practice leadership while developing strategic pathways externally within the community to bring brand awareness, physician/community relations, and building relationships to continually create growth opportunities with 1:1 physician relations
➢ Work with practice physician leadership internal as well as WakeMed Hospital in collaboration of community outreach projects to spearhead Interventional Medicine UFE community outreach program, bringing new awareness to new programs & various newer options of medicine for specific candidates leading to the execution of community talks - event planning, hospital collaboration, leadership, project management, budgeting, community outreach, practice follow up
➢ Work with RR practice physician leadership, WakeAHEC & WakeMed pulmonology spearheading Triangle wide event planning & execution of CME for the CTlung screening program - event planning, hospital collaboration, leadership, project management, budgeting, community outreach, practice follow up
➢ Day to day identify new opportunities, cultivate relationships & manage engagement process with new referring practices
➢ Help create, cultivate & carry out with support of practice physician leadership to create an internal process improvement committee when the need arose creating a new culture of ongoing auditing, various process improvement systems, as alignment with needs in the community to bring process improvement, change, retaining of customers, and growth potentials
➢ Petitioned leadership with successful implementation for a different type of growth opportunity bringing a lien structure for patients into the practice as a viable contract option gaining a faster (30 day) turn around pay reimbursement to the practice while helping the community & bringing a new niche growth potential
➢ Assist in brand development including creative/copy strategy & presentational meetings
➢ Maintain understanding of healthcare industry trends, ACOs, reimbursement patterns and their impact on growth in assigned territory
➢ Project Lead for community outreach educational programs for physician community and health and wellness program.
➢ Manage and strengthen relationships with existing referring providers and practices
➢ Maintain knowledge of radiological studies such as MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, BMD, and interventional radiology studies
➢ Increase awareness of Raleigh Radiology's outpatient imaging services & facilitate referral patterns
➢ Serve as the 'face' of the company and liaison between radiologist account lead, Raleigh Radiology marketing department and the referring practice
➢ Visit provider practices on a regular basis to maintain open communication about Raleigh Radiology's expertise and service offerings, processes and customer service as well as provider and patient satisfaction including developing workflow to increase process improvement
➢ Welcome new providers and educate them on Raleigh Radiology's expertise and service
➢ Event tradeshow /health fair planning & implementation
➢ Marketing communications & collateral development working alongside with outside advertising agency (strategy, field research, and implementation)
- Physician Liaison Team Lead at Raleigh Radiology
- Consultant - Marketing/ Event Coordination/Liaison at Prudential Retirement/NC
- CRO at Avodex Partners
- Training Content Developer at Accenture
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
• Marketing, public relations, and sales specialist with ten plus years experience
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and negotiating skills
• Enthusiastic and creative in branding, placement, and utilization
• Self-starter, with versatile skill set in building and maintaining relationships
• Experienced in consultative and clinical sales: Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales
• Proactive. Professional. Persistent. Problem solving. Project management. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Physician Liaison & Marketing Director Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, PLLC. August 2018- Present (Arkansas)
• Maintaining and building relationships with referring providers and potential providers
• Gaining insight from internal staff and referring offices as to what is best for both parties
• Collaborating with artists to design one of a kind marketing piece(s)
• Managing all social media platforms, as well as the marketing and advertising budgets
• Selling the benefits of our providers and their professional skills over our competitors
- Physician Liaison & Marketing Director at Advanced Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, PLLC
- Territory Account Manager at Salix Pharmaceuticals
- Specialty Sales Representative at Pernix Therapeutics Holdings Inc
- Account Manager/Sales Representative at QmedRx
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising/Public Relations & Marketing
Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with area physicians who refer and/or could refer patients to Jefferson Radiology for imaging services.
• Act as primary liaison to referral sources by regularly visiting referring MD offices to obtain feedback and provide referral sources with brochures, forms, and other informational and educational materials.
• Interact with Clinical Managers and other staff to relay physician concerns, and recommend and/or assist in the resolution of problems or service issues.
• Tracks and analyzes existing referral patterns and reports trends to management.
• Produces and analyzes reports for ongoing measurement of physician relations initiatives and assists with the implementation of monitoring processes.
• Supports the department by participating in various trade shows, seminars, or educational events, or other projects, to enhance a positive image for the company.
- Physician Liaison at Jefferson Radiology
- Account Manager at DaVita Rx LLC
- Inside Sales Account Manager at DaVita Rx LLC
- Enrollment Specialist at DaVita Rx LLC
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Pharmacy
Responsible for marketing strategies for individual physicians and practices across the entire footprint of TPMG.
• Collaborate with marketing director, medical directors, providers' office managers and regional managers to achieve marketing goals and objectives.
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support the growth and success of TPMG providers.
• I create, build, and strengthen relationships with internal and external providers, referral coordinators and practice administrators.
• Organize and fulfill advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and electronic media.
• Coordinate with major service representatives, including graphic design, printing and suppliers.
• Lead development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
• Employ internal marketing process for physicians joining TPMG.
• Establish and maintain key relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
• Maintain a consistent brand throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Fulfilling digital marketing campaigns, including creative direction, design and reporting.
• Direct TPMG social media strategies with daily content generation, including recruitment, across all platforms.
• Responsible for all community outreach programs for the entire footprint of the company.
• Evaluate and operate all sponsorship requests, from non-profit initiatives to professional athletic contracts.
• Manage and represent the company at local events.
• Oversee video production alongside the agency to meet our client's expectations.
• Monitor and assist with reputation management on various platforms.
• Lead project management for the department to meet deadlines and achieve task fulfillment.
• Organize and coordinate annual continuing medical education event for over 100 providers and guests.
• Manage all department interns.
• Support website initiatives, involving website maintenance and revisions.
• Identify and implement new trends in digital and mobile marketing.
• Partner with other departments on internal marketing projects and events.
- PHYSICIAN LIAISON at TIDEWATER PHYSICIAN MULTISPECIALTY GROUP
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
02/2018 to Current, Hilton Hotels & Resorts
● Goal-oriented individual with a pleasant personality and a tenacity that knows no restrictions. A multitasking Physician Liaison considered highly ambitious, willing to meet or exceed monthly quotas and capable of maximizing brand awareness.
● Experienced Machine Attendant focused on keeping work areas clean and equipment running at peak efficiency.
● Hardworking Production Team Lead skilled in organizing and prioritizing tasks, arranging schedules and monitoring equipment operation. First-rate communication, problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- A multitasking Physician Liaison at BANQUET HOUSEMAN
- CARPENTER HELPER at CARPINTERIA JOSE MONTIEL LLC
- QUALITY INSPECTOR at ZULIANA DEL PET ZUPETCA
- at PACKAGER
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNICIAN
American Sleep Medicine Physician Liaison/Co-Administrator Towson, MD - Developed new client referrals, maintained existing accounts, and built long term relationships with current and new prospective physicians and their office support staff to achieve sales growth in my territory. - Reviewed and corrected patient results before delivering to referring doctor. - Worked with office staff to ensure patient satisfaction and to immediately address any client needs or problems. - Advertised and maintained a responsive social media presence for the business. - Partnered with the Clinical Coordinator/Co-Administrator to successfully run the day and night operations of the center. - Handled budget and weekly reports sent to the President of the company. Norris Automotive Group Customer Relations Manager Dundalk, MD - Sold protection packages and aftermarket accessories on new car purchases. - Worked with in-house and outside vendors to coordinate installations with customer schedules and availability. - Set prices & packages based on customer needs, budget, and profitability. Johns Hopkins Hospital at Bayview Data Entry Specialist Baltimore, MD - Responsible for inputting data entry of insurance rejections. - Regularly assisted others with cash input when my entry of my department was completed early.
- Physician Liaison at American Sleep Medicine
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- SCRUM Certified - Management Techniques
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Acts as a single point of contact for specific accounts in Chicagoland area to include suburbs and Northwest Indiana Prospects with Optometrist to increase the number of patients the physicians refer to the institution. Responds directly to optometrists and their patient’s needs, concerns and complaints in a timely manner Consults with optometrists daily regarding patient care, and marketing material needed for their office Manages all follow up with optometrists post continuing educations events Obtains all required documentation to be entered correctly in the system, for referrals and co management Proactively resolves issues by anticipating and identifying problems then coordinating appropriate solutions Coordinates Optometrist and Ophthalmologist outings to include lunch, dinners, and social events Identifies and develops strategic relationships within the institution that will enhance patient care Responds to emergency calls and related needs as needed during regular business hours and on an On-Call basis Effectively works with internal liaison to ensure expedited follow up with Optometrist patient referral Operates a personally owned vehicle in essential job functions Hand Delivers reimbursement checks to co-managing accounts Hosts Optometrists social outings to include, sporting events, dinners and painting activities Manages relationships between Optometrists and Ophthalmologists Helps Optometrist build and maintain relationships with specialists and surgeons so they can confidently refer patients to the right specialist for their patient care Reports on progress in building referrals and managing optometrist relationships to the Liaison manager and President of the Institution Conducts on-going training to Optometrist staff as directed Continuously juggle multiple projects at varying stages of completion with successful results
- Physician Liaison at Kovach Eye institute
- Clinical Manager at Chicagoland Eye Consultants
- Technician, Scribe at Kraff Eye Institute
- Technician, Photographer, Scribe at Retinal Consultants of AZ
11 months at this Job