Effectively conduct recruiting and general HR functions, drafting Physician's Assistant requisitions, conduct interviews of potential Physician Assistant candidates, collaborating with recruiting team, counseling manager on HR administration and overseeing Social Media. Ensure expeditious payments from patients and Health Care Providers as well as the maximization of cashflow and time spent on office transactions.
- Physician's Assistant at Physician's Clinic of Healdton
- Unit Manager at Capital One Auto Finance
- Customer Service Supervisor/HR at American Honda Finance Corp
- Credit Supervisor/HR / Dealer Relations Manager at American Honda Finance Corp
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
-Answer inbounds calls and assist customer/patients. -Schedule appointments. - Verified insurance/Demographic. - Register and Preregister patients. -Block/Unblock physicians schedules. -Assist with building physician template changes.
- Physician Scheduler IIl(lead) at University Physician
- Physician Scheduler II at University Medical Center
- Patient Service Coordinator I at University of MS Medical Center
- Customer Messaging Agent at Skytel
5 years, 9 months at this Job
Oversee medical management of patients undergoing detoxification and rehabilitation Provide education to nursing and physician staff of chronic medical conditions and substance abuse disorders.
- Family Medicine Physician at Family Medicine Physician
- RESIDENT at FAMILY MEDICINE, BRONX LEBANON HOSPITAL CENTER
- EMERGENCY MEDICINE RESIDENT at ROBERT WOOD JOHNSON MEDICAL SCHOOL
- RESIDENT at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF THE KING'S DAUGHTERS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - Family Medicine
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
Urgent Care Physician
- Physician at Urgent Care of Gadsden, Al.
- ER Physician at Fannin Regional Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Family Practice
Surgical Oncology- GI Division Outpatient Specializing in Pancreatic, Gastric, Gallbladder, Bile Duct, Small Bowel, Colon Cancers. Perform history and physical exam for new consults. Order and interpret diagnostic and lab testing. Provide pathology results and plan of care. Reviewing all preoperative and postoperative testing. Communicates plan of care to patient. Aids in coordinating Multidisciplinary clinic for newly diagnosed pancreatic cancer. Presents and attends weekly Pancreatic Cancer Center Conference. Involved in research - most recent study submitted to AHPBA Involved in consent for Microbiome research study.
- Senior Physician Assistant Surgical Oncology- GI Surgery at UPMC Presbyterian
- Physician Assistant at MedExpress Urgent Care
- Surgical Physician Assistant- Neurosurgery at AGH Neurosurgery
- Women's Home Staff at Father's Heart Ministries
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Physician Assistant - Physician Assistant Studies
- Bachelor's - Health Sciences
Centura is the largest healthcare system across Colorado and Western Kansas
• Effectively lead team of 20 in charge of providing centralized project management, training, informatics support, workflow design, digital experience and data abstraction services to 200 site multi-specialty physician group
• Closely coordinate with various departments and teams across a multi-state Health System ◦ Clinical departments: Design performance improvement projects to increase organizational efficiency ◦ IT Project Management Office: Operational leader coordinating implementation of IT hardware and software projects ◦ IT Application departments: Gather and communicate requirements to IT staff to enhance clinical and operational workflows ◦ IT Security: Identify and assist in mitigation of IT security risks ◦ Supply Chain: Review contracts and consolidate vendors to reduce costs and standardize processes ◦ Compliance and Legal: Coordinate investigations into potential misuse of electronic medical records and violations of HIPAA laws ◦ Hospital Administration: Liaison with hospital executives to address provider IT concerns and questions in affiliated clinics ◦ Business Intelligence: Define and communicate reporting for development of staff and leadership reporting
• Direct teams responsible for onboarding newly employed providers and practices
• Serve as member of business development team responsible for IT support and contract review for prospective physician practices
• Responsible for physician group participation in Federal reporting programs including Promoting Interoperability (formerly Advancing Care Information/Meaningful Use) and Patient Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
• Define annual and long-term strategy for technology related programs for provider practices
• Fulfill human resources functions including staff recruitment, training and performance evaluations
• Facilitate individual development plans to get team abreast of industry developments and competencies
• Administer budget for direct staff and major IT projects being implemented in CHPG clinics Career Highlights
• Designed and implemented multi-channel online scheduling strategy, offering one of the first programs nationally to offer same-day online scheduling. Grew program over 300% in twelve months, operationalizing 5 different specialties across 2 states.
• Led provider template and access improvement program, improving average primary care productivity by 12%
• Interim Call Center Director managing 60-person customer contact center responsible for supporting centralized scheduling, referral management and nurse triage. ◦ Led failing call center through leadership transition and organizational change. ◦ Accountable to physician group and hospital leadership for network integrity targets, improving 20% network integrity and transitioned the team to permanent director.
• Led workflow optimization efforts in achieving Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 for 53 primary care sites in Colorado.
• Ambulatory Operations Lead for Epic implementation across two states transitioning off MEDITECH and bringing CHPG to HIMSS level 6. Recognized by Epic leadership as one of the most successful Epic implementations ever achieving a 10-star rating less than 12 months after completion.
- Director, Physician Practice Systems at CENTURA HEALTH PHYSICIAN GROUP
- Senior Manager at THE NORTH HIGHLAND COMPANY
- Manager at ACCENTURE
7 years at this Job
- Project Management Professional
- BS - Finance and International Business
Complete Medical Billing/Physician group Accounts Receivable analysis reports. Analyze Insurance activity, over payments, under payments, rejections, HIPAA, and Aging AR. Review analysis reports with clients.
- Medical Billing/Physician Practice Consulting at Physician Business Management Services, LLC
- Customer Service Representative at Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- Medical Practice Specialist at Society Hill Anesthesia Consultants
- at Y.M.C.A. Of The Brandywine Valley
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health - Public Health/Health Promotion
- - Psychology, General Education
Staff Physician Assistant in Emergency Department
- Physician Assistant at American Physician Partners
- Physician Assistant at Carolina Healthcare System
- Staff Physician Assistant at University Health Care System
- Physician Assistant at United States Army
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Physician Assistant Studies
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications
ary 2015 Fellowsip degree in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (TEXAS HEART INSTITUTE) affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine House physician, Kindred Sugar land, Kindred Town and Country
- Physician at TEXAS HEART INSTITUTE
- 1-Chief Medical Officer at Central Care Integrated Health sevices at
- 4-House physician at Kindred Hospitals TEXAS
- house physician at Kindred Hospitals TEXAS
4 years at this Job
- - Medicine
10. Physician Resume
We are a medical spa located in Canton, MI. This is a physician run medical spa that strives to provide current medical spa treatments in a luxurious space.
- Physician at Serenity Health Med Spa
at this Job