• Instruct students taking a first semester calculus based physics course as part of a one year fixed term contract.
• Instruct undergraduate students on laboratory concepts such as safety, equipment operation, data collection and analysis.
• Report to college administration on student development and academic progress.
• Refereed a manuscript for European Physical Journal - Applied Physics.
- Physics Lecturer at Gonzaga University, Physics Department
- Assistant Professor of Physics at Rocky Mountain College, Science Division
- Dept. of Energy, Faculty Research Intern at Natural Renewable Energy Laboratory, VFP program
- Graduate Research Assistant at Colorado School of Mines, Physics Department
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy - Applied Physics
- Masters of Arts - Physics
- Bachelors of Science - Physics
Lecturing Applied Physics, Astrophysics, Applied math.
- Applied Industrial Physics Lecturer at Owens Community College
- Systems Team Consultant at DNVGL and ADNOC
- Information Systems & Planning Team Leader at ADMA OPCO
- ERP Systems Engineer at ADMA OPCO
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- PhD - Oil and Gas Production Management - Production Simulation
- M.Sc. - Systems Engineering
- B.Sc. - Industrial Systems Engineering
- License - Physics
* Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a high standard. * Supervising and monitoring laboratory work. * Also work as a Coordinator and Junior Accountant for 1 month.
- Physics Lecturer at Cantonment Board Public School & Degree College Malir Cantt
7 months at this Job
- M.Sc. in Physics - Physics
- B.Sc. (honors) - Physics
Om independent P U college ranebennur). Declaration: I, the undersigned certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, this bio-data correctly describes myself, my qualification. Date: 9/01/2019 Place: DHARWAD ( Mr. Subhas Jadhav)
- physics lecturer at DHARWAD
2 years, 8 months at this Job
1. One year of teaching experience as PGT PHYSICS in Maharshi Vidya Mandir, Hisar.(2013-14) 2. One year of teaching experience in Chaju Ram Jat College , Hisar as physics lecturer .(2014-15) 3. One year of teaching experience in Shanti Niketan college , Ladwa hisar as physics lecturer. (2015-16). 4. Currently working in Dig Vijay Memorial School , Hisar (2016 onwards).
- Physics Tutor at
- Lecturer physics at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Physics
- Master's - Physics
- Physics lecturer at FCHS
- at Nano Composites For Shielding EMI Pollution
- teacher at government schools
- at Research Participations
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master degree in Physics - Physics
- Bachelor degree in Physics - Physics
- Mathematics And Physics Lecturer at AC KUNJIMON HAJI MEMORIAL ICA COLLEGE
- Junior System Administrator at
- at Organizational Unit
9 months at this Job
- B-TECH - ECE
- CLASS XII - Pudhuponnani
- Microsoft Certified
Provided clinical physics services and quality assurance for all the processes and technologies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where we treat approximately 120 patients per day with one True Beam, one Trilogy, two TomoHDA, a ViewRay, and HDR and LDR brachytherapy programs.
• Feasibility study of total skin irradiation using helical Tomotherapy as a substitute of conventional six dual fields technique
• Improving safe and accurate dose delivery to patients with cervical cancer using brachytherapy, and is working to make existing treatment planning faster, more accurate, and more efficient. Other Research Interests:
• Novel image integration into radiotherapy
• Adaptive radiotherapy
• Deformable image registration
• Plan quality metrics
- Physics Resident at University of Wisconsin
- Graduate Research Assistant at University of Kentucky, Department of Radiation Medicine
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at University of Kentucky, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Assistant Professor at Department of Physics, Prithvi Narayan Campus, Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuvan University , Nepal
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Medical Physics Residency
- PhD - Medical Physics
- M.S. - Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Physics
- Bachelor of Science - Physics
• Physics 121 - (Algebra and Trigonometry based) Topics: Mechanics, Wave Mechanics and Thermodynamics.
• Physics 221 - (Calculus based Physics for Physics & Engineering Majors) Topics: General Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics and Wave Mechanics
• Physics 222 - (Calculus based Physics for Physics & Engineering Majors) Topics: Electricity & Magnetism, Optics
• Physics 223 - (Calculus based Modern Physics for Physics & Engineering Majors) Topics: Thermodynamics, Relativity and Modern Physics
- ADJUNCT PHYSICS INSTRUCTOR at Wabaunsee Community College
- PHYSICS & ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR at Elgin Community College
- ADJUNCT PHYSICS & ENGINEERING INSTRUCTOR at Moraine Valley Community College
- PHYSICS & MATH INSTRUCTOR at Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- PH.D. - (ABD - Leave of Absence) /COMPUTATIONAL PARTICLE PHYSICS
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - NUCLEAR PHYSICS
- - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- B.S. - PHYSICS
· Math and Physics lecturer for high school (Ordinary-level) – presented educational instruction in accordance with the curriculum and tailored lesson plans to students learning needs.
· Trained, assisted and managed students in various sporting, cultural and educational events. Assisted supervisors in co-ordinating weekly team meetings.
· Lab instructor – inspected all lab equipment for safety concerns. Lead an instructional laboratory environment for middle and high school physics experimental procedures.
• Excellent analysis understanding with the use of Matlab, Mathcad and Labview.
• Excellent 2D and 3D visualization and drafting with AutoCad, Inventor and Solidworks Parametrics.
• Follow all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Laboratory instructor, team leader. at Mastermind School – Ordinary Level
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- A.S. - Engineering Science
- BBA - marketing