Administer traction to relieve neck and back pain, use intermittent and static traction equipment · Prepare treatment areas and electrotherapy equipment for use by physiotherapists · Perform postural drainage percussions and vibrations, and teach deep breathing exercises to treat respiratory conditions · Confer with physical therapy staff and others to discuss and evaluate patient information planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Rehab Solutions Physiotherapy Centre
- Stocker at Walmart
- Stocker at Home Depot
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Assistant at Physiotherapy assistant
at this Job
- Some college
• Achieved highest appreciation from PT and patients for providing great-quality, compassionate care.
• Proving Postural Education for strengthening and conditioning.
• Implements the course of care for each patient based on the instructions of the physical therapy team.
• Adhering to the department’s treatment schedule, clinical procedures, and billing documentation for each patient.
• Documented patients’ progress, home-program treatment plans and other documentation. Ensured paperwork was timely, accurate and complete.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Caledon Rehabilitation Center
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Castle Oak Rehabilitation Centre
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Liruma Rehabilitation Center
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Optimal Rehabilitation Centre
11 months at this Job
- - Fitness and Health Promotion
- Bachelor's - physiotherapy
- Bachelor's - Physiotherapy
● Provided superior customer service, including quality care, and concern with each patient.
● Multi-tasked while performing daily duties in a high pace environment.
● In charge of note taking, data entry, and monitoring patients during exercises.
● Lead patients through workouts and also explain benefits of therapies.
- Chiropractic/Physiotherapy Assistant at Integrative Physical Medicine
- Membership Counselor at LA Fitness
- Sales Associate at OrangeTheory Fitness- Millenia
- Lead Member Specialist at Athletic Apex
3 months at this Job
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Bachelor of Science degree in Sport and Exercise Science - Sport and Exercise Science
Perform clerical duties, such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering telephone, taking
● Verify insurance information, document primary patient complaint, summarize patient needs and communicate to the physician, Collect copay, schedule appointments, and provide customer service as the first point of contact.
● Measure patients' range-of-joint motion, body parts, or vital signs to determine effects of treatments or for patient evaluations, secure patients into or onto therapy equipment, clean work area, check &store equipment after treatment, Developed and processed X-rays
● Prepare treatment areas and electrotherapy equipment for use by physiotherapists.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Goodyear Chiropractic
- Insurance Agent at Above All Insurance Agency LLC
- Insurance Agent at Select Auto Insurance
6 months at this Job
I was hired on as Medical Records Clerk for Maine State Prison and Bolduc Correctional Facility by the prior contractor, and continued in that position when CCS took over in July 2012. While in that position, I led the project of scanning and indexing all existing patient records into the Electronic Records Management Application (ERMA) for all 9 Maine Department of Corrections sites. In June 2013, I gained the position of Administrative Assistant for MSP and BCF. A third site was added when the Intensive Mental Health Unit was opened at MSP in February 2014. Duties have included, but are certainly not limited to: Directing incoming calls and correspondence for the department to the appropriate recipient Payroll/Time and attendance for staff of 75 employees and subcontractors Assist and direct employees with Benefits and Human Resources inquiries; provide point of contact between employees and Home Office Organizing and recording monthly staff, MAC and CQI meetings Posting open jobs, tracking and scheduling interviews with applicants Onboarding of new employees/subcontractors Tracking staff compliance with Wellpath and MDOC training requirements Monthly and weekly reporting to MRO, Wellpath Home Office and DOC in multiple areas Working closely with MDOC staff on training, compliance and documentation for ACA accreditation standards, review of prisoner grievances, continuing education for staff in all aspects of working in a maximum security correctional setting Led 2 Learning Teams in Governor-mandated Effective Communication training Provide assistance and support wherever possible to administrators and line staff at MSP, BCF, IMHU and all other MDOC sites Provide a professional presence and point of contact to all levels Wellpath and DOC Lead employee goodwill and professional recognition initiatives Coordinate monthly statewide Medical and Psychiatric on-call schedules Other duties as assigned.
- Administrative Assistant at Correct Care Solutions
- Office Manager at Maine Chiropractic Assistants' Association
- Chiropractic Assistant at Gardiner Family Chiropractic
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Liberal Studies
- - Public Administration
- Assistant Coach at Super Soccer Stars
- Assistant Publicist/Bookseller at Book Revue
- Volunteer Interviewer at American Red Cross
- Assistant Clinic Manager/Physiotherapy Assistant at Action Potential Rehabilitation
7 months at this Job
- Certification in Sports Nutrition - Health and Fitness
- Bachelor - Human Kinetics - Graduated Cum Laude
- Diploma - Occupational Therapy Aide
- BA - Psychology
in/outbound calls, scheduling pt, billing, records, opening/closing office, cleaning, setting pts up for tx
- Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant at Chiropractic Office
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Arizona school of dental assistaning
- - Physiotherapy & chiropractic assistant
Training and Supervising staff. Scheduling. Ensuring compliance with state laws, health-code and safety licenses / regulations. Marketing and up-selling within corporate guidelines. Ordering and maintaining stock. FIFO Maintaining building maintenance and repairs. Keeping financial and statistical records. Assessing and improving profitability. Liaison with employees, corporate, suppliers, customers.
- Restaurant at Coco's Bakery Restaurant
- Self Employed Owner/Operator at Cloverleaf Daycare
- Dental Assistant at Dr. Thomas P. DiLallo
- Chiropractic Assistant at Accident Sports Injury Clinic
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership - Human Resources / Project Management
- at BUNER MEDICAL AND SURGICAL CENTRE
- Physiotherapist at PAKISTAN INSTITUTE OF PROSTHETICS AND ORTHOTICS SCIENCES PESHAWAR
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctor - Physical Therapy
- Certification - research methodology