Provided treatment to patients as prescribed and directed by the Physiotherapist. Set up and prepare equipment. Maintained cleanliness of unit.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Healthmax Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapist at Procare Riaya Hospital, KSA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Physical Therapy
I am a physiotherapy technician by profession, I hold a three year associate degree( diploma certificate) I have worked with a couple of hospitals down here through internship program but now working on my own as a physio home care service provider.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Media physio/physio Home Care
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Media physio/ physio home care
- Physiotherapy Technician/Assistant at
1 month at this Job
- Some college
- Associate - Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Assistant at NovaCare
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Physical therapy assistant
* Greet patients in friendly, professional manner * Assist with therapies as directed by the physician * Compile patient file and complete detailed case notes * Schedule appointments and respond to customer questions as needed
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Chirosmart
- Front Desk Associate at Gold's Gym
- Server at Gold's Gym
- Server/Hostess at 29 Pines Restaurant
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology
- A.S. degree
• Determines and follows physical therapy services for patients for various physical condition.
• Proving Postural Education for strengthening and conditioning.
• Implements the course of care for each patient based on the instructions of the physical therapy team.
• Adhering to the department’s treatment schedule, clinical procedures, and billing documentation for each patient.
• Documented patients’ progress, home-program treatment plans and other documentation. Ensured paperwork was timely, accurate and complete.
• Achieved highest appreciation from PT and patients for providing great-quality, compassionate care.
• Improving patient's ADL activities by providing Home Exercise Program.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Caledon Rehabilitation Center
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Castle Oak Rehabilitation Centre
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Liruma Rehabilitation Center
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Optimal Rehabilitation Centre
11 months at this Job
- - Fitness and Health Promotion
- Bachelor's - physiotherapy
- Bachelor's - Physiotherapy
● Performs patient related tasks
● Maintains equipment English
● Communicates with Doctors about problems French
● Maintains knowledge of patient care Kabiye
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Duke Chiropractic
- Private Yoga Instructor at
- at Yoga Retreat Puerto Rico
- Tech Manager at The Ride LLC
4 months at this Job
- BA - Theatre
1. Assisted physiotherapist in implementing a range of treatment plans 2. Performed various treatments under the supervision of PT. 3. Provided appropriate and safe group exercise classes.
- Physiotherapy Assistant at Kensington Health Long Term Care
- Physiotherapy Assistant (Volunteer) at Park Physiotherapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Assistant Professor at Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapist Assistant and Physiotherapist at www.specialpeople.org.uk
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- M Sc - Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Science - Physiotherapy
I taught counselors their specific responsibilities during staff training, I developed routines
and structures to teach campers specific self help skills, I had to plan and execute the activities in coordination with the program staff and supervisors, I closely supervised camper activities throughout the day, I created teachable moments to increase campers' social skills,
communication and emotional competence and I tried to reduce conflict among campers and de-
- hydrotherapy - massage therapy - water gymnastics - horse therapy - manual therapy - medical
- basic bobath therapy - basic trampoline therapy - lymph drainage - wheelchair training - cryotherapy
- progressive muscle relaxation as prescribed by Jacobson - sling table therapy - colon massage
- proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) - electro-therapy - lokomat therapy
• Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
• International Open Academy: - Physiotherapy Assistant - 120 hour TESOL Certificate - Special Educational Needs - Speech and Language Specialist - Autism Awareness - ADHD Awareness - ASL (basic course started)
• Florida TRAIN: APD - Direct Care Core Competencies - APD - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Zero Tolerance - A Statewide Initiative
- leader at Ramapo For Children
- at OCA- A Special Place for Special Needs
- other therapist individually or by teams at Neuroneum gGmbH
- at ProAupair Agency Loeffert Family
2 months at this Job
- BA - Physical Therapist
- - Subject Area Social Welfare
I assisted in cleaning the clinic, observing techniques used on patients, and aiding in a parkinson's class designed to enhance movement and functionality. Under my supervisors, I was able to learn more about the human body and how various ailments can be treated non-surgically, and without pharmaceutical intervention.
- Volunteer Physiotherapy Intern at Balance Health Clinic
1 month at this Job
- BS - Sport and Exercise Science - 2nd year
- Bachelor of Psychology - 1st year
in a dynamic, progressive Physical therapy clinic where individualized quality therapy is critical and where I can further develop my knowledge and skill.
• Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in state of New York (January, 2018)
- Physical Therapist Assistant at
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Kinesiology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy - Ahmedabad Physiotherapy