First journeyman pipefitter foreman job. I learned how to better cooperate with other crafts as well as supervising my own crew. My main duties were planning out work and putting the strongest groups together I had. Communicating with supervisors and explaining resources and deadlines to my team.
- Pipefitter foreman at Zachry Construction Corporation
- PIpefitter at Fluor Corp.
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Basic
- High school or equivalent
Pipefitter/Foreman from blueprints assess pipe run. Set up fit and supervise crew.
- Pipefitter/foreman at LB Industrial Systems LLC
- Fabricator/Welder at Paragon Metal Works LLC/ Diversified Precision Services LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Fabrication,Welding,Machine Operation,Blue prints
- Sheet metal app. Machine operation. Welding.Fabrication - Aluminum,Stainless,Steel mild and structural.Pipe.Mig,Tig,Stick
Pipefitter Foreman with over 8 years' experience as an industrial pipefitter. High impact team player with ability to maintain small variances and error rates through strong management practices and strict adherence to policies and procedures. Directed crews of ten or more to complete turn-key projects on time and within budget. Extensive knowledge in both residential and industrial carpentry as well as industrial piping systems. McDermott (Formerly CB&I) Westlake, LA
PIPEFITTER FOREMAN 01/2018 - Present
• Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads
• Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems
• Evaluating performance against schedule
• Assists in resolving construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces etc.) as required within the work site
• Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules
• Inspects the worksite for neat, clean, and orderly work areas
• Conduct daily safety meetings
• Maintain liaison with other departments (i.e.: Material Controls, Purchasing, QC and Engineering) to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections etc. support craft activities and project schedule.
• Read and interpret blueprints and drawings for piping systems and civil foundations
• Ability to recognize that work is completed within precise limits or standards of accuracy
• Oversee various work crews to insure compliance with project directives
- Pipefitter Foreman at CB&I
- PIPEFITTER FOREMAN at EPC
- PIPEFITTER FOREMAN at CAJUN CONSTRUCTION
- PIPEFITTER FOREMAN at PCL
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Responsibilities Pipefitter foreman in fab shop ran a crew of 10 where we layer out pipe according to iso or blueprint prepared pipe for our welders and kept all fabricated pipe maintained in orderly fashion till ready to be installed. Have excellent knowledge in reading and understanding to interpret ISO, PI and D's, and any other blueprints. Selected what type and size pipe to work with to get job task done. Inspected all pipe for any obstructions weak spots or any other structural defects. Trigonometry and geometry and basic math skills to make correct caculations for job. Also have blue pipefitter hand book and the know how on how to use it
- Pipefitter Foreman at Lauren engineering
- pipefitter at Bechtel Industrial
- pipefitter at PCL Industrial
- pipefitter at Zachry Industrial
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Pipe fitter/ foreman
- Pipefitter Foreman at Force Corporation
- Shop foreman/CNC machinist at Northshore Steel
- Burner at Phillips Steel
- Burner at Bailey Steel
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Over all project piping at Basf Port Arthur Tx for Zachry NCCER Certified Pipefitter
- Pipefitter Foreman at Zachry Construction Corporation
4 years at this Job
- High Shool
Fabricated and installed different pipe systems according to drawing.
• Laid out equipment, supports, piping and accessories.
• Flushed, tested and commissioned the systems and documented the results.
• Troubleshot, repaired and reactivated systems and performed preventative maintenance.
• Directed and led crew reporting to a general foreman.
• Managed material, storage, workflow, transportation, security equipment and tools.
• Monitored and reported productivity, tracked hours and wrote daily performance reports.
• Mentored and trained apprentices and new crew members.
- Pipefitter Foreman at Comfort Systems of Virginia
- Pipefitter at Colonna's Shipyard, Inc
- Pipefitter/Plumber/Forman at A2Z Affordable plumbing
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - HSD
As a Maintenance/Pipefitter foreman, I have gained extensive experience in working with Project Managers, Engineers and FCAs to review scopes of work and complete projects from start to finish. Reading blue prints, schematics and cut sheets as well as layout, fabrication of pipe spool pieces and drawing isometrics are part of my daily activities. Also, I am responsible for the ordering of tools, parts, and materials while coordinating manpower and keeping the workers safe with proper PPE and LO/TO procedures. My responsibilities also include keeping projects within budget costs while meeting milestone dates. Along with my foreman skillset, I have gained extensive knowledge and understanding of various HVAC systems and equipment. This knowledge has allowed me to troubleshoot systems and equipment electrically as well as mechanically and fix the problems at hand. I also have experience in operating fork trucks, lulls, scissor lifts and boom lifts. I have experience in rigging and lifting loads up to and exceeding 30 tons.
- PIPEFITTER FOREMAN/WELDER/COMMERCIAL HVAC TECHNICIAN at UA Local 22
- HVAC TECHNICIAN at
- CHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN at GIBCO INVITROGEN CORPORATION
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- 5 Year Pipefitter Journeyman card
- AAS - MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY
- REGENTS DIPLOMA
• Lead a crew of 4-14
• Managed construction of central plant
• Processed piping system entirely through DCGS Project
• Fit and welded carbon steel underground process piping ◦ SMAW Processes
• Followed detailed shop drawings and BIM models
• Heavy rigging of chillers, cooling towers, boilers and large piping
• Preformed common Foreman responsibilities such as coordinating with General Contractors, writing JHA's, processing time cards and forecasting material and staffing needs
- Pipefitter/Pipefitter Foreman at Countywide Mechanical Systems
- Pipefitter/Pipefitter Foreman at Bel-Air Mechanical
- Welder at Harris Mechanical
- Welder at IMCOR
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Pipe fitter foreman with Zacrhy group for over a 4 yrs pay rate now is 34.50 + 75 perdim
- Pipefitter Foreman at Zachry Group
- Pipe Fabricator at RAI Industrial Fabricators, LLC
- Wolf hollow power plant at Zachry Construction Corporation
- Pipe Foreman at Zachry Construction Corporation
at this Job