Refinery regarding PHMSA requirements for pipelines entering and leaving the refinery. Developed operating guidelines, duties, and training for operations personnel regarding duties to comply with PHMSA regulations. - Project Manager & pipeline engineer for the FEED design refurbishment of the 42" wastewater pipeline owned by Gulf Coast Waste Disposal Authority Harris County, TX and detail construction design for repair of the 30" fiberglass pipeline repair project.
- Project Manager & Senior Pipeline Engineer at REM Pipeline Consultants/Parsons
- Senior Engineer at REM Pipeline Consultants/Parsons
- Project Manager at Pipeline Hydrostatic test, Cantera Operating LLC
- Worldwide Program Manager-Refining Relief Systems at BP
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
(Eligible to work in the US) December 2018 2 of 3
Principle-Lead Piping/Pipeline Engineer
(Eligible to work in the US)
• Calculate expansion loop location and dimensions.
• Oversaw more than 97 tie-ins and 11 hot taps in existing LNG facilities and pipelines.
• Updated material reconciliation sheets accurately upon plan model updates.
- Lead Piping/Pipeline Engineer at Petronas-Apache-British gas
- Lead piping & Project Manager RSF (Rosetta Sharing FACILITY) TECHANICAL assurance at Rosetta Sharing FACILITY
- Lead pipeline integrity assessment exercise at PETRONAS
- Integrity& Engineering studies Lead / Rehabilitation project manager at
11 months at this Job
Designed and directed the development of engineering and drawings for pipeline projects and provided oversight for projects within including pipeline systems and related facilities (new construction and relocation/replacement). Developed proposals, fee estimates, project scope, schedules, bid documents and technical reports as needed. Provided technical leadership to other engineers and functioned as an interface between engineering teams, management, and clients. Performed design specifications, procedures and calculations/studies for pipeline projects, including stress, load, pressure, sizing, and buoyancy control. Performed QA/QC for all engineering documents and drawings. Key contributions: Performed Basic, FEED, and detailed design engineering for international and domestic projects, ensuring compliance with both gas and/or liquid pipelines, including DOT 49CFR, Part 192 & 195, ASME 31.3, 31.8 and 31.4, and API 111, DNV regulations, 30 CFR Part 250. Prepared pipeline wall thickness calculations in compliance with DNV-OS-F101, ASME B31.8, API 1111, 30 CFR Part 250, ISO 13623, and CSA Z662-11. Developed pipeline Basis of Design, Procedures, Material Take Offs, Technical Bid Tabs, Equipment Data sheets (Pump stations, Compressor station, Launchers). Developed a proprietary MathCAD sheet for fatigue analysis; conducted Pipeline/Riser dynamic and static free span analysis; conducted pipeline bearing and bridging crossing design using CAESAR II software. Performed pipeline, Riser, Jumper, and PLEM piping cathodic protection calculation using Al-Zn-In sacrificial Stand-off / bracelet anode based on DNV-RP-F103 and ISO 15589-2.
- Pipeline Engineer at UNIVERSALPEGASUS INTERNATIONAL, INC
- Sr. Project Engineer at SADRA
- PIPELINE ENGINEER at SAFF ROSEMOND
- Pipeline Engineer at SADRA
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Develop pipeline alignment route, temporary workspace, and permanent right-of-way using AutoCAD.
• Prepare alignment sheets, & other technical documents for bid, approval, and construction packages.
• Prepare permit drawings for road right-of-way occupancy & crossings for state, county, and local agencies.
• Create technical documents for submission to regulatory agencies, landowners, and the client, as needed.
- Pipeline Engineer II at AECOM
- Sergeant (Anti-Tank Guided Missileman) at United States Marine Corps
- Area Lead, Manufacturing (Compaction) at United States Marine Corps
- Assistant Drilling Engineer at United States Marine Corps
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
- Diploma - Valedictorian
Performed mechanical design of oil and gas pipeline systems (ASME B 31.4/8, 49 CFR 194/192) in West Texas. Detailed design work included wall thickness, bored road crossing (API 1102), HDD, and Launcher/Receiver facilities design. Developed hydro test plan to determine acceptable pressure range per pipeline profile. Performed Pipeline Toolbox design calculations. Reviewed route maps, prepared pipe tally and identified crossings, field bends, induction bends, & fittings. Provided input for alignment drawings, tie-in, and mainline block valve drawings. Prepared datasheets/ MTO (linepipe, valves, bends, and fittings) for purchasing. Assisted in developing bid & contract documents for pipeline projects.
- Pipeline Engineer at SWDS
- Pipeline Engineer at The Jukes Group
- Engineering Specialist at Doris, Inc
- Engineering Specialist at Wood Group Kenny, Inc. / Mustang
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineer and Project Manager who maintained 100 mile petroleum pipeline, pump stations and tankage in safety intensive environment. Estimated/planned/managed multiple projects annually. Ensured projects maintained compliance with numerous local/state/national/corporate standards. Reviewed/updated P&IDs (Pipeline and Instrumentation diagrams), PFDs (Process Flow Diagrams), Isometric drawings and PSI Process Safety Information. Performed multiple storage tank API 653 inspections (clean/inspect/repair). Engineering/Project Management
• Tank Engineer for 14 above ground crude oil storage tanks. Researched and set tank alarm levels according to API guidance. Managed API 653 projects to open and clean/inspect repair one tank per year.
• Obtained and ensured adherence to permits at local/state/federal during projects.
• Managed 3 Horizontal Direction Drill (HDD) projects, two (2) under rivers (Thompson/Poudre), one (1) under a railroad/Commerce City's 104th Ave.
• Ensured pipeline and projects maintained compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT), American Pipeline Institute (API), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Colorado and Wyoming Departments of Environmental Quality (DEQ), Local, Railroad, and Canadian corporate standards.
• Coordinated with local land owners and control center in Canada before/during/after projects to ensure content of all parties involved.
• Developed and maintained Process Safety Information (PSI). Tracked down or developed all information on pipeline devices/valves/pumps/motors/sensors and digitized them into a central database. Updated database as necessary.
• Facilitated annual Process Hazard Analyses (PHA). Week long exercise to pick one station and closely examine PSI information for any easily missed safety hazards.
• Provided engineering support for the Pipeline System Engineer regarding operational issues.
• Developed and implemented new Benzene and Confined Space safety procedures based on Corporate and OSHA guidance.
- Pipeline Engineer at Suncor Energy (USA)
- Civil Engineer/Project Manager, Captain at US Air Force
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
US Department of Energy (DOE), Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) Life Extension 2 (LE 2) Project
Period of Performance: August 2017-February 2019 (Terminated for Convenience at ~60% complete)
Contract Value: $70M+
Location: 2 Petroleum Storage Sites in Texas and 2 Petroleum Storage Sites in Louisiana. This project requires Level 1 Clearance. Currently I have an active Level 1 Clearance, obtained through the submission of a Standard Form 85 (SF-85) and investigation completed by a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NAC-I).
The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) Life Extension 2 (LE 2) Project provide repairs and upgrades at four SPR sites. The project was designed with the integrated Smart® 3D by SmartPlant® Enterprise software for managing plant information.
Parsons provided Title I and Title II (partial) design services for the life extension for equipment and systems. Extension was to provide additional 25 years to continue meeting mission needs. Components of the upgrades to enable life extension included:
· Crude Oil System upgrade and replacements
· Crude Oil Storage Tank, replacements
· Crude Oil Meter Skid upgrade and replacements
• Fire Water System upgrade and replacements
• Brine System upgrade and replacements
• Raw Water System upgrade and replacements § Prepared P&ID’s for each task for HAZOP. § Designed and provided calculated details of multiple levee crossings. § Performed, drill path calculation, buoyancy control calculations and stress analysis for Horizontal Directional Drilling of levee and Intercoastal Waterway crossings for 28” HDPE brine disposal and 42” raw water pipelines. § Conducted and reviewed SPR tagged comments based on client remarks. § Reviewed with lead designer the 3D back and front modelling for comparison between design layout and P&ID. § Attended the SPR 3D internal and Client model review meetings. § Reviewed and assisted with demolition piping drawings § Reviewed the Tie-In list for accuracy, based on model, piping drawings and P&IDs. § Reviewed Demolition line list. § Reviewed Equipment Location Plans (ELP) § Performed and reviewed the stress calculation report for Client deliverable § Reviewed the Material Take Off (MTO) reports. § Prepared and reviewed the pipeline alignment sheets for 28” HDPE brine disposal and 42” raw water pipelines. Parsons performed the partial design using the SmartPlant Enterprise suite of applications and performed 3D Laser Scanning to enable efficient back modeling of the existing equipment and systems. Parsons’ peak headcount for performance of the Title I and partial Title II design was ~210 FTEs. Parsons was responsible for the Process, Mechanical, Pipeline and Plant Piping systems, Electrical, Civil/Structural/Architectural, Security, and Instrumentation & Controls. In addition, Parsons provided a full complement of Project Management and Project Controls to support reporting, forecasting, scheduling, and cost estimating. Approximately 40 discrete work packages cover the wide variety of upgrades at the 4 storage Sites.
- Principal Pipeline Engineer at Parsons Government Services Inc (PGS), Federal
- Senior Lead Pipeline Engineer at Universal Pegasus International
- Project Manager/Project Pipeline Engineer at URS
- Senior Pipeline Engineer at S & B Infrastructure
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MS - Well Drilling and Exploitation of Oil & Gas Reservoirs
• Provide technical support to the Engineering Manager around departmental processes, procedures and guidelines.
• Utilising my experience / expertise to lead a team of pipeline engineers and designers towards ensuring a successful bid/projects execution at a competitive cost and within schedule.
• Carry out necessary presentations and provides training to Community Development Program (CDP) engineers.
• Mentor to Pipeline Engineers and provides technical input to engineering design and practice. Summary of Projects Executed Saudi Aramco Marjan Field Pkg-4 Gas Facilities; over 1Billion USD - EPIC (Bid - ongoing) Over 500 kms, 21nos subsea/nearshore gas pipelines with sizes ranging between 4" to 36", wall thicknesses ranging from 12.7 mm to 53 mm, considering specified minimum IDs for each pipe sizes and fittings with some internally FBE coated pipes and CRA (Inconel 625 Weld-Overlay & roll bonding) cladded pipes. More than 95nos single/multiple pipeline crossing, about 25nos risers and spools design, 10nos 15kV submarine cables with over 152nos cable crossings, 5nos umbilical and 12nos ICCP cable with several crossings, anode sleds, cable anchoring, etc. 3nos pipeline/cable optimizations worth over 1million USD savings is already identified. Saudi Aramco 4-PDM for SFNY, BRRI & ZULF Fields; 6 Million USD - EPIC (Bid, Won and Executed) 4nos SSS Decks, over 30 kms 4nos subsea pipelines of sizes 1no 2.75" and 3nos 16" with wall thicknesses ranging between 12.7 mm to 23.8 mm, with sections having Inconel 625 clad by weld overlay, 2nos SSVS, subsea tie-in, about 20 kms, 3nos submarine cables and 4nos ICCP cables with over 30nos pipelines and cables crossings with 10nos pipeline demolition scope. Saudi Aramco 30" AB Pipeline & FOC Pkg-II Project; Multi-million USD - EPIC (Bid, Won and Executed) Over 112 kms of 30" offshore and onshore oil export pipelines from Qurrayah, Saudi Arabia to Al-Jazzair, Bahrain. 42 kms of which is offshore section with 19.1 mm wall thickness, 2nos shore crossings, and 5nos sectional trenched and over 115 km FO cables. Interfaces with two major clients (Saudi Aramco and BAPCO) and several interfaces with onshore contractors, sub-contractors, and offshore trenching subcontractors. EMPLOYER - (7) Petrofac International Limited, UAE (www.petrofac.com)
- Lead Pipeline Engineer - Offshore at
- at University of Wolverhampton, UK
- at University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Principal Pipeline Engineer - Offshore at Delegation of Authority
5 years, 2 months at this Job
• String and bend steel natural gas pipeline, and operate excavator 10 year's, also dozer, sideboom, bending machine, skidsteer, 15 years in pipeline and operation of heavy equipment
- Pipeline Engineer- heavy equipment operator at Currently working for Western construction
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
· Aggregated energy consumption and bitrate data from nationwide facilities to rank and prioritize weekly augment plans for CMTS, Fiber Nodes, and VOD platforms · Implemented changelog and platform snapshot scripts for logging manual changes made to the platform by users · Scripted ETL solutions to migrate platform from MongoDB to MemSQL
- Data Pipeline Engineer at Comcast
- Personal Project at Quantitative Financial Analysis
- Software Engineer at MOD Worldwide
- Mechanical Engineer at Tern Water
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering