Pipeline construction and documentation inspector.
- Pipeline Inspector at Tj Inspections
- Driver at JH Trucking
- Driver at Excel mulching
- Driver at Double Heart Crude
at this Job
- NA - NA
• Broadly trained pipeline inspector with hands-on experience in various aspects of the oil and gas industry.
• Trained in OSHA regulations and job specific mandates. Also trained to react in emergency situations that are possible within the industry.
• Meticulousy kept all books and paperwork for every project including every receipt, every bill, daily progress, incidence reports and blueprints.
• Overseeing well site construction including but not limited to: welding, trenching, excavation, lifting, piping, trucking, and hydrostatic testing.
• Issuing permits for hot work, road crossings, entering confined spaces and lifting.
• Wrote and delivered daily hazard reports to construction workers and high level executives.
- Pipeline Inspector at Enbridge
- Assistant Store Manager at Garage Clothing
- Medical Receptionist at Fruitland Clinic
- Merchandising Manager at Victoria's Secret
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
*Complete projects on time and in or under budget *Design-Build Recent Employment/Project History Ensite USA Pecos, Tx. Pipeline Construction Inspector November 2017 to present. Notable Projects QA/QC and Safety inspection of contractors installing steel pipeline oil/gas and HDPE/fiberglass SWD midstream gathering projects in Reeves and Loving Counties for Anadarko Petroleum.
- Pipeline Inspector at EnSiteUSA
- Denton, Tx. Project Superintendent at Links Construction, Inc
- Dallas, Tx. Projects Superintendent at Rama Enterprises, LLC
- DFW International Airport, Tx. Project Superintendent at Turner Omega Howard, JV
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Tank Battery Inspector
• Safety Coordinator and Inspections Job duties performed
• Performed JSA and safety meetings before work each day with crews and surrounding companies
• Documented and dated with Geojot and GPS on surrounding lines and valves installed
• Performed daily excavation, trenching and bell hole safety sheets before performing work on jobsites and making sure employees are aware of surroundings
• Performed anomaly dig ups and re-installation of pipes and valve settings with leaks, corrosion, gouges, cuts and dents.
• Obtained a daily report on Siteview 4.9 and 5.0 of job task performed on jobsite each day and safety topics of the day
• Checked prints and maps to secure ROW and ordered parts for each job task performed by each crew
• Performed safe excavation and backfilling of high pressure lines of gas, saltwater, oil, and other liquids for pipeline inspections
• Performed hydro test on high pressure lines before making tie ins and putting lines into services
• Ran pigs for cleaning out lines and and sizing pigs after performing slick bores under creeks and existing lines already in the ground
- Pipeline Inspector at Sandridge Energy
- Foreman at F.C. Fire Protection
- Pipefitter at The Dilling Group
- Fitter at Global Pipeline Construction
6 years at this Job
- - General Studies
- High School Diploma
CWI / Pipeline Inspector 8/4/18 to Welding, fabrication, utility and enviromental inspection on natural gas pipeline 10/5/18 systems. Tasks included stream crossings and slope management, ECD placement and maintenance. the monitoring of construction safety and environmental impact. XCL Midstream, Moundsville, WV CWI / Pipeline Inspector 4/11/18 to Inspection of all phases of steel pipeline construction including 7/4/18 launcher/receivers, valve settings, hydrotesting, punch out and ROW restoration in the Delaware Basin of West Texas. Quality control oversight on all aspects of construction including welding, fabrication, utility, coatings, trenching, material handling and more. Anadarko, Orla, TX.
- CWI / Pipeline Inspector at Inspection
- Lead Pipeline Inspector at CWI
- at CWI / Quality Control
- 16 to Industrial Pipefitter at Exxon Mobile
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science in Welding Technologies - Welding Technologies
• Loving V Oil and SWD Pipeline Construction as a Lead Inspector. The project consisted of 1,961' of 4" X-52/ .237 WT piping for the oil line and 1,916' of 8" SDR-7 PE4710 Poly pipe for the SWD line.
• Fabrication and installation of 4-4" 600# 90* risers, 2-4" 600# 45*end risers with future tees for the oil line and 4-6" 150# 90* risers, 2-6" 150# 45*end risers with future tees for the SWD line were part of this project.
• Three underground line crossing, one above ground line crossing and one power line crossing.
• Recorded, reported progress and inspected over all tasks involved in pipeline construction from clearing ROW, opening gaps, stringing, fusing, welding, coating, civil, hydro testing, drying and painting.
• Safety of all employees as well as submitting requests for all low-risk and high-risk hot work permits, work plans for continuous work under power lines and hot bolt ups were also tasks as a lead inspector.
• TORTUGA LATERALS GAS, OIL and SWD pipeline construction as Welding Pipeline Inspector. The project consisted of 3.1 miles of 20" X-52/.375 WT piping for gas, 1 mile of 8" X-52/.322 WT piping for oil and 3.2 miles of 20" SDR-7 PE4710 Poly pipe for SWD.
• Inspected over all mainline, tie in and fabrication welding and reported all progress to my lead inspector. Inspected over installation of all risers, traps, futures and interconnecting piping from the new laterals to existing futures and facilities.
• Inspected over most of tie in coating, civil work and torqueing of all piping.
- LEAD PIPELINE INSPECTOR ENSITEUSA at CWI
- WELDING INSPECTOR at CWI
- WELDING INSPECTOR at CWI
- UTILITY INSPECTOR at TULSA INSPECTION
8 months at this Job
Conducted pipeline inspections for a wide range of large scale, complex projects in support of compliance with all state, federal and corporate regulations. Some key projects include:
• Tulsa Inspection: Delivered 3 rd Party Quality Assurance Management for oil & gas and petrochemical projects. Served as Chief Inspector and Quality Manager for pipeline inspections at One Oak, Engex and Northern Natural. Qualified welders and completed welder qualification paperwork. Also conducted ITP reviews, weld inspection, WPS/PQR, weld logs, NDE scheduling and reviewed x-ray film quality.
• Q.I.S.: Conducted 3 rd party quality assurance and pipeline inspections for the installation of two pipeline compressors at the Kinder Morgan Lavaca Compressor Station. Completed maps, weld log as built drawings, ordered NDE, reviewed x-rays films and books. Also supervised ground disturbance inspections for hydro evacuation operations within the facility.
• Enbridge Pipeline: Conducted 3 rd party quality assurance inspections for pump station expansion and piping modifications. Inspected welds, coatings civil, pipelines, mechanical materials, system testing, review test packages, NDE review of film quality and code enforcement.
- Pipeline Inspector at
- Quality Assurance & Construction Coordinator at STATOIL NORTH AMERICA
2 years at this Job
Project Quality Assurance, coordination, and management. Inspection to API 1104, 1169, ASME B31.8. Contractor and supplier(s) scheduling and oversight. Client, regulatory agency, and federal regulations enforcement. Equipment and materials selection. Identification and tracking of consumables.
- Pipeline Inspector at WSB Pipeline ∙Centerpoint Energy
- QA/QC Supervisor at Jamar Company
- QA/QC Mechanical Inspector at Wectec Staffing 'Westinghouse
- QA/QC Supervisor at QualSpec 'Flint Hills Resources'
6 months at this Job
- Welding Technology - Welding Technology
Skilled in various pipeline duties
- Pipeline Inspector at Tulsa Inspection Resources
- Hydro Tester at Enterpipe
12 years, 3 months at this Job
Utility inspector on recoat anomaly digs.
- Pipeline Inspector at Williams
- Inspector at PCI
- Truck Driver at K&K CONSTRUCTION
- Fuel Driver at HAMPEL OIL
7 months at this Job
- OSHA 30
- High School Diploma