As a piping foreman department of engeenring
- Piping foreman at Aytb
- Piping foreman at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Matric
- High school or equivalent
SARB PROJECT 4 ADNOC OFFSHORE, ZIRKU Bu Sikeen Island U.A.E.
Position: Piping Foreman (Offshore Project)
Duration: 2015 up to Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
• ADNOC Certified Performing authority- ensure that PTW system is process prior to commence work
• Conduct TBT and properly discuss the current activity to achievepositive result and safe performance on site.
• Coordinate work teams directly in order to maintain high standards of performance, quality and safety. Attend weekly meeting and monthly analysis work progress.
• Checking all Isometric drawing and GA Piping / Field installation establish the necessary logistics.
• Motivate workers to attain the production schedule.
• Monitoring progress and distribution of daily tasks, necessary tools and materials needed, with particular emphasis on compliance with specific safety rules and quality standards, ensuing the necessary logistic for each team work.
• Checking the piping field installation to ensure that the quality of materials used and workmanship are according to drawing specification.
- Piping Foreman (Offshore Project) at HYUNDAI ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Piping Foreman at Nasser Al-Hajri Corporation
- Piping Leadman at Consolidated Contractor Int'l Company S.A.L
- Pipe Fitter at Mohammad Al-Mojil Group
4 years at this Job
Install, repair, and test multiple types of piping including, sanitary, domestic, steam, oil, medical gas, and other types of material and designs. Read Blueprints and other data involving pipe installation. Operated heavy equipment including backhoe, skid loader, and trachoes.
- Piping Foreman at Blauch bro th hers, inc.
- Material Handler at LSC Communications, Inc
- Bagger operator at Pilgrim's
- Farm hand at Deavers lime and litter
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Technical math
Plan, execute and coordinate work scope and material for a crew of 15 craftsmen, fitters, welders and helpers and coordinate with aggressive ship dates to erect piping, pipe supports, structural components for module rack piping systems per assigned piping isometrics and support details. Generate daily progress / timesheets and QCRs as well as record and document progress and weld mapping. Supervise and oversee activities on a daily basis as well as resolve issues as they occur to prevent a loss of productivity and to assure that the work was being done in a safe, productive manner. I also mentored employees to assure that they were working up to their potential and encourage them to advance in their perspective crafts and assured that scope of work was performed and executed in a safe manner and in accordance with all piping and support specifications, codes and details.
- Piping Foreman at Bay LTD Shops
- Owner / Estimator / Carpenter at Live Wire Services
- TA Planner at Innovative Turnaround Controls - Invista
- Piping Foreman at Brown & Root - DuPont
1 month at this Job
- Certification In Pipefitting
at this Job
- Some high school
- High school - HS
- Piping Foreman at Strike Construction LLC
- Journeyman Pipefitter \ Leadman at Zachary Industrial Inc
- Piping General Foreman at BillfingerWestcon, Texas
- General Field superintendent at Molander Group, Texas
8 months at this Job
- - Electronic assembly
- GED - Basic
- Piping Foreman at Specialty Welding and Turnarounds
- Maintenance Supervisor at Microtel Inn and Suites
- Pipefitter at Turner Industries LLC
- at Culpepper Construction Company
8 months at this Job
June 2018-Sept. 2018, Dec. 2018-Jan. 2018 Assign and coordinate jobs on heaters, boilers, and pipe jobs. Walked crew down on all loto procedures and ensured that all blinds were properly installed, instructed where to cut and fit new pipe spools, ensured proper wire was used and all NDE was performed before moving forward, sold packages to qc/qa,
- PIPING FOREMAN at UNIVERSAL PLANT SEVICES
- PIPE FITTER at HEATEX
- PIPING FOREMAN at GULFSPAN
- BOILERMAKER at ECHO
2 months at this Job
at this Job
- Bs. metellurgy eng'g
● Fabricate pipe and install into pipe rack on coordinates. Read blueprints and process and instrumentation diagrams. Gather proper tools and materials for job.
● Walk down packages and prepare them for fabrication and installation.
● Conduct crew safety meetings prior to each job to insure safe work and hazard awareness with multiple crews under my supervision.
● Fill out daily foreman reports, other associated paperwork, and obtained safe work/ hot work/ confined space entry permits.
● Gather proper materials and create punch lists for the crew.
● Coordinate efforts and attend meetings with unit operators. Upper company supervision, and quality control/ quality assurance.
● Maintain communication with crew and other supervision to insure the safety and coordination of my crew and adjacent crews in the area.
● Perform work at Shintech in Plaquemine, Louisiana.
- Lead Pipe-fitter/Piping Foreman at Chicago Bridge and Iron
- Lead Pipe-fitter at Brown & Root Industrial Services LLC
- Lead Pipe-fitter at Maintenance Enterprises
- Lead Pipe-fitter at Performance Contractors
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certification in pipe-fitting and rigging