Served as Piping Superintendent over six units working with direct hire employees. ❖ Maintained scheduling and kept track of system package completion. ❖ Ensured personnel compliance with all safety regulations. ❖ Overseen the installation of all process piping in six units. ❖ Kept daily logs of production to make sure crews are efficient and on schedule. ❖ Overseen the completion of all testing of piping systems and reinstatements for commissioning.
- Piping Superintendent at McDermott International Inc
- Piping Superintendent - Calpine York II Project at Chicago Bridge and Iron
- Piping Superintendent - CFI Ammonia Expansion Project at Lauren Engineers and Constructors
- Piping General Foreman 1 at Zachry Industries
1 year at this Job
Coordinated, scheduled, and supervised work executed by craft personnel within Brown and Root Industrial Turnaround project.
• Monitored construction activities to ensure quality and safety standards were adhered to while achieving maximum work efficiency.
• Planned work activities ensuring that isometric drawings, p&id's, equipment, and materials were available to execute project in a timely manner.
• Ensured that work crews were knowledgeable of work procedures and specifications.
• Supervised performance of hydro-testing, piping installation in pipe racks.
• Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet project goals, as well as organized production operations and activities with other departments.
• Evaluated safety procedures and regulations and executed disciplinary actions.
• Oversaw system fabrications, installations and layouts for specifications.
• Ensured uniform hardware purchasing and standardization of materials for system specifications.
• Incorporated field foreman's daily reports into the labor and equipment coordination and progress achievement assessment.
• Maintain and updated data, such as timeline progress, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports and weekly updates.
• Directly support project and construction management with planning and utilization of proper means and methods for all construction activities
- Piping Superintendent at Brown and Root Industrial Services
- Piping General Foreman at SPECIALTY WELDING AND TURNAROUNDS
- Piping General Foreman at BROADSPECTRUM
- Quality Control Inspector/Piping General foreman at Turnaround Welding Services
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
From sewer treatment plants to hospitals and oxygen plants
- Piping Superintendent at Randall Mechanical
- piping superintendent at Disney in Orlando FL
- Piping Superintendent at Southern Equipment
- Piping Superintendent at PCL Construction
3 years at this Job
Mange manpower to meet scheduling and keep a good productive factor in the department, ensuring work completion in accordance with the latest revision of issued for construction (IFC) drawings, specificitions, request for information (RIF’s) and other projects design information. To maintain cost and look for cost saving ways to execute the work, read and translate P&ID’s, attending daily meeting (production and safety) conducting daily tool box talk and safety awareness to the crew.
- Piping Superintendent at Integra Mechanical services
- Pipping Superintendent at Advance mechanical
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Pipe fitting
Oversee execution of piping related task at Cameron LNG facility in Hackberry,La. Continued PF of 1.0 or higher. 0 incident or injuries. Positive employee involvement.
- Construction Piping Superintendent at CB&I
- Foreman/Supervisor at B&E Resources Ltd., Co.
- General Foreman/Superintendent at Ohmestede
- Superintendent at Triple S Industrial
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Piping Superintendent at MSS Solutions Inc
- Mechanical Piping Designer at McKenneys Inc
- Daily progress reports for the project manager at BMW Constructors Inc
- Project Foreman at Shambaugh & Sons Inc
5 months at this Job
- Associate's degree in Related Science - interpersonal and leadership
BP Galeota Expansion Project, Isthmus Road, Galeota Point, Mayaro, Trinidad -- April 2018 - October 2018 + Manage contractor activities including fabrication, installation and testing for all underground drain systems in Greenfield unit for disposal of produced water.
- Piping Superintendent at Bechtel Global Corporation
- Operations Manager at BNR Technology Development
- Mechanical Construction Manager, PGESCo at Damietta Power Plant
- Power Block Construction Manager, PGESCo at Cairo West Power Plant
6 months at this Job
- - Time Management
- - General
● Installation of over 4,000 piping spools and required components (cryogenic shoes, supports, PSV's, etc..) into racks and structures and connections to various equipment including pumps, exchangers, towers, tanks, drums, and compressors.
● Plan and coordinate the production efforts of direct supervisors under my supervision and motivate them to accomplish task safely, correctly and efficiently.
● Liaison between field engineering and trades to ensure construction complies with drawings and specifications.
● Maintain working knowledge of established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting, work order systems, planning and scheduling.
● Working with Scheduler, engineers and Client supervision to develop Installation sequence of Piping for project schedule and make logic ties to other craft activities.
● Create 3 week look ahead and weekly work plan based off of project schedule, deliverables and project sequencing.
● Work Closely with project engineers for any changes or issues that may arise prior to or during installation.
● Track all Change orders for piping department.
● Requisition all tools, rigging and materials for the piping department.
● Attend pre and post work meetings with site leadership to discuss plans, progress and coordinate with other crafts to insure that we all work as a team.
● Work with field engineer to develop subsystem and test pack schedule to align production with project completion and assign priorities as needed in order to meet completion dates.
- Piping Superintendent - Cameron LNG Project at CB&I
- System Turnover Manager - DOW, Oyster Creek at Cajun Industrial
- Subcontract Coordinator - DOW CRW Project at PCL Industrial
- Turnaround Coordinator - Dow Chemical at Kelly Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Responsibilities include: Estimate public and private bids for plan and specifications or design build projects which include; New and Retrofits of Rooftop Units, Boilers, Burner Conversions, Chillers, Split Systems, Cooling Towers, Chilled Water Piping, Steam Piping, Gas Piping, Underground Piping, Fuel Oil Piping, and Sheet Metal. Contact equipment and material vendors for pricing and availability. Perform piping and material take-offs for all jobs. Also work with customers to design and layout jobs. Oversee projects to coordinate with field employees, General Contractors and Sub Contractors to ensure any and all opportunities are addressed in a timely manner. Also to monitor progress of job and ensure job is being completed in a timely manner and on budget. Perform weekly safety meeting and gang box talks with employees and address employee's concerns over safety issues and address any and all safety issues. Develop and maintain good communication with existing customers as well as any new perspective customers, General Contractors, Suppliers, Vendors, Inspectors, and all Town and State Officials. Perform cold calls to new perspective clients and customers, to explain what United Mechanical Resources is all about and what services we provide.
- Project Manager/Piping Superintendent at United Mechanical Resources
- CONSTRUCTION / HVAC TECHNICIAN at B.T. Lindsay & Co. Inc
- AIR CONDITIONING & REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN at Northern Maine Medical Center
- STEAMFITTER / PLUMBER / TECHNICIAN FOREMAN at STEAMFITTER
5 years at this Job
- Refrigerant Recover
- 30 Hour OSHA Certification
Project Name: RAPID (Refinery and Month/Year- August 2018 up to December 2018 Petrochemical Integrated Development) Country: Pengerang Malaysia Punch list coordinator for utilities Interconnecting and Process: Completion Tool: MC Plus Manage pre hydro and MC punch list activities with Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager. Make sure all punch list closed have generated the correct QCF reports before entering to MC Plus System for Commissioning walk down. Expedite the review and signing off the completed punch list done by the subcontractors so as to ensure the completion in the MC Plus system in a timely manner.
- Piping Superintendent at PETRONAS
- UG Piping Superintendent at PETRONAS
- Civil Superintendent at PETRONAS
- Construction Superintendent at Fluor Kazakhstan Inc
4 months at this Job
- - Engineering