I am a Placement Coordinator for the Philadelphia and New Jersey areas. I manage on average 150 Substitute Teachers. I place our temporary staff in schools that are in need of staffing. I manage disciplinary actions for my Substitute Teachers. I also assist Customers in identifying their needs of staff. I am responsible for all incoming calls for my areas and ensuring all accounts are handled correctly and quickly.
- Placement Coordinator at ChildCare Careers
- Office Technician at Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General
- Customer Service Rep/Administrative Assistant at State Farm Insurance- Debra O'Farrell Agency
- Administrative Assistant at Headsets.com
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Patient Placement Coordinator evaluates all potential admissions to the hospital. The Patient Placement Coordinator evaluates for pre-authorization for direct admit patients that are being admitted for procedures that require authorization for admission. The Patient Placement Coordinator asses all admits for the EC to assure the patient is admitted to the appropriate bed placement with the appropriate level of care, including using the Interqual system to determine if the patient is appropriate for the Observation Unit. The Patient Placement Coordinator also is the RN clinical advisor for the Regional Transfer Center. In addition, the Patient Placement Coordinator also is trained to fill in for the Nursing House Supervisor as needed. The Patient Placement Coordinator collaborates with the multiple disciplines to assure patients receive safe adequate placement and care.
- Patient Placement Coordinator at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- Staff RN/Charge Nurse at
- Stroke Program Coordinator at
- Co-Chair at
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate Degree - Nursing
In the Placement Coordinator position, I have learned how to properly communicate with clients. I work with large employer and adjusters to shorten the life span of Worker’s Compensation claims. Throughout a day, I email and receive/make calls to Employers, Adjusters, Nurse Case Managers and Nonprofits all over the United States. I have learned to be more efficient and organized in my work, which has allowed me to succeed in the Placement Coordinator position. I am a wonderful multitasker and I have learned how to handle sudden issues that do arise. Working at ReEmployAbility has genuinely taught me the value of Team Work.
- Placement Coordinator at REEMPLOYABILITY
- Placement Coordinator at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school - N/A
Meriden, CT Oct. 2015 - Present
Largest, privately owned staffing company in CT, specializing in temporary and permanent job placement for a wide
variety of industries including office, manufacturing, and warehouse
Human Resources/Placement Coordinator - Responsible for handling client human resource issues and placing
● Develop and maintain relationships with over 30 different clients including high and low volume accounts on a daily basis.
● Research and call candidates to match current job openings.
● Manage over 90 placed employees and their assignments.
● Led office in direct hire placements.
● Interact with clients to discuss new job openings, job descriptions, and negotiate bill rates.
● Handle employee complaints and concerns with their current placement.
● Assist with weekly payroll and enter timecards.
● Responsible for sending daily call tracker and branch job tracker company wide.
● Perform pre-employment screening by running background checks, reference checks, and drug testing on new hires.
● Assist with the training of new recruiters.
● Conducted over 2,200 interviews to date.
- Human Resources/Placement Coordinator at Hamilton Connections
- Warehouse Department Manager at CT Gardens Inc
- Sales and Merchandise Associate at Agway of Middlefied CT
- Entered Sales & Use Tax at Highline Lube LLC
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- HS Diploma
Determine all required placement requirements and assist all apprentice participants to exchange all information appropriately. Maintain knowledge on all requirements to facilitate efficient working of company. Manage all student progress and prepare required strategies to complete all programs and ensure compliance to all federal and state regulations. Prepare all resumes and conduct interviews with all students and provide assistance to all graduates and review all procedures of placement department. Promote all placements of graduates to various prospective employers through phone, email and fax. Collaborate with externship coordinator and program directors to administer all changes. Conduct orientation programs for all new students and ensure optimal utilization of all resources and ensure compliance to all agency regulations. Prepare all data and perform surveys for various team members through accreditation boards. Administer and provide assistance to all annual enrollment processes and prepare placement reports and facilitate in community participation.
- Placement Coordinator at THE COLLEGE OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONS
- Office Administrator at RAISING HOPE BEHAVIORAL CENTER PLLC
- Executive Assistant Admin. & Property Manager at RAISING HOPE BEHAVIORAL CENTER PLLC
- Office Administrator- Accounts Receivable at GORMAN UNIFORM
1 year, 3 months at this Job
*Promoted from Office Support Specialist within 2 months. Created internship program for the business. Collaborating with social workers and family representatives in efforts to find placement for patients in an elderly assisted living facility Directly working with the CEO to implement new ideas such as policies and marketing strategies for the company. Serve as key person in charge when the CEO is out Schedule appointments, coordinate meetings, book travel arrangements. Creating contracts for assisted living facilities Negotiate pricing for vendors, organize details in the database. Coordinating, managing, tracking, and maintaining, detailed records of patients records and correspondence Handling a caseload of over 100 clients at a time, doubling the amount of clients received any previous year Hiring and managing (1-3) interns for the company at a time Performing invoicing and accounting duties with contracted facilities Office Support Specialist Assisting Placement Coordinator with follow ups, administrative work, spreadsheets, and data analysis Working directly with the CEO to schedule appointments, create meetings, respond to emails, and answer phone calls Managing the company's various social media platforms and creating marketing collateral
- Placement Coordinator/Executive Assistant at WellPath Partners
- Case Managing Assistant at We Care Family Support Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Family Consumer Sciences - Family Life Education and Child Development
Juvenile probation office for those in lock up. Officer of About Face Book Camp. Did treatment plans with juveniles and there families. Promoted to Placement Coordinator. Responsible for the placement of juveniles in foster care or group homes all over Texas and inspecting these placements.
- Placement Coordinator for Galveston County at Juvenile Justice Department
- Case Manager/Counselor at Adult & Child Mental Health Center - Indpls.,IN
- Case Manager/Eligibility Specialist II at Texas Dept. Of Human Srvs.
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
LEAD PLACEMENT COORDINATOR
• Lead a team of 3 placement coordinators in staffing 1,000 hours per week on average 4 yr
• Staffing service to operating rooms / hospital units in Northern CA and Seattle, WA 12 yr
• Healthcare personnel hiring to EEO, FAH and wage law standards
• Planning work schedules for apx 20 classifications of healthcare personnel
• Training on staff to individual client specific standards
• Personnel file maintenance to The Joint Commision standards with knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, Licensure, and medical qualifications
• Hospital and Surgery center client recruitment/ maintenance
• Timesheet management for apx 100 staff members
• Contacting billing departments to collect on invoices
• Cost effective office expense and inventory management
- Lead placement coordinator at Surgical Staff Inc
- Scheduler at Associated Family Physicians
- Preschool teacher at Golden Valley Academy
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- - 60 unitsEarly Childhood Education/Psychology/Social Science
Division of Disability Services July 2013 - Present
• Coordinated the "I Choose Home Program" for New Jersey's 21 counties.
• Managed New Jersey Division of Disability Services Clients and documentation.
• Job Development Specialist/Placement Coordinator
• Managed intakes for and recommending services for consumers with Mental, Physical and developmental disabilities, in addition to identifying, evaluating and coordinating community services for consumers
• Managed client evaluations and database submittions weekly.
• Analyzed confidential client cases for Job Placement, and related to employment issues.
• Networked with over 251 agencies and organizations clients in need of employment and maintaining employment.
• New Jersey Division of Vocational Rehabilitation certified Job Coach throughout 21 NJ counties.
• Employment retention stratagem caseworker
• Recruitment developer
- Job Development Specialist/Placement Coordinator at NJ Dept. of Human Services
- Senior Placement Coordinator at Family Resource Network
- Placement Coordinator at Family Resource Network
- at Coordinated Hudson and Middlesex County
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Security Certification
- Security Certification
Work in a customer.-centric transfer and transport mental health call center. Respond to calls through electronic database of service profiles. Manage all hospital transfers and transports Consult with emergency room and on-call physicians and support staff to provide proper placement of patients. Establish and maintain a high degree of awareness and knowledge of hospitals’ medical staff, services, and special programs
- Placement Coordinator at Hospital Corporation of America
- SALES ASSOCIATE at HELZBERG DIAMONDS
- ACCOUNT MANAGER at HEALTH CARE SERVICES GROUP INC
- LAUNDRY MANAGER III at TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Electrocardiography Technician
- Certification - Computer Application Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice